New Topic Respond to this Topic
redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Artness 2009-03-23 00:56:11 Reply

Ugh Sorry for making a double post, this is the last thing for the night. A dragon head. Wee that's it. Can't say anything else, but it has been a long time since I have done one. (Well only a few months, but hey that's long.) Oh and sorry for the fuzzyness, my scanner hates me.

Enjoy <3

Artness

yahuwa
yahuwa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Game Developer
Response to Artness 2009-03-23 01:11:57 Reply

NOoooooooooooooooooo
I want to draw with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Artness

redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Artness 2009-03-23 01:22:42 Reply

At 3/23/09 01:11 AM, yahuwa wrote: NOoooooooooooooooooo

Can you people understand that my thread is not at your amusment. I don't like your crap, so stop posting it here please. Ugh.

yahuwa
yahuwa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Game Developer
Response to Artness 2009-03-23 01:57:38 Reply

At 3/23/09 01:22 AM, redenvy wrote:
Can you people understand that my thread is not at your amusment. I don't like your crap, so stop posting it here please. Ugh.

wow what a fking asshole...

EnJRed
EnJRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-24 00:53:54 Reply

Envy Ignore yeah? He doesn't seem to read other posts.
Best thing to do is ignore them.
Anywho...
YOU FING LIVE FINALLY OMFG
Took you long enough to get your arse back on here sheeesh.
Talked about it a couple of times but nooo.
:3 I still love you
Post some pictures of your board at school, people will go ooo and ahh I bet with your
little cult here.

See you tomorrow, I'll be painting till seven again if you want to hop buy, getting food + paint right after school if you want to join in on that as well.
Bai!

BBS Signature
RenegadePuppy
RenegadePuppy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-24 01:05:45 Reply

its funny you say that because ur not even good and probably most people dont want to see ur stupid little monster drawings because they probably came to this thread by chance your an asshole take yourself off the fucking pedestal

RESISTANCE

BBS Signature
EnJRed
EnJRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-24 17:36:10 Reply

At 3/24/09 01:05 AM, RenegadePuppy wrote:
its funny you say that because ur not even good and probably most people dont want to see ur stupid little monster drawings because they probably came to this thread by chance your an asshole take yourself off the fucking pedestal

Why don't you take yourself off yours hmm? It is clear, if he and yourself read any of her earlier posts, that she doesn't want other peoples' work in her board/forum post (ect w.t.f. it is). If NG allowed edits, she would probably put it on her Front page in Big font. So before you have any right to insult her about what she has said, go read the rest of the posts. And if you don't have any constructive criticize or just do not like her work- then click the back button or the little art link to go back to the full forum and don't comment.
Simple as that.

BBS Signature
RenegadePuppy
RenegadePuppy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-24 18:01:41 Reply

im not insulting her for not wanting other peoples art on her thread, im insulting her for insulting others that may have posted by saying "i dont like your crap" which is condescending in itself she could have simply said, "Please dont post your art here" but instead she insulted someone that is why i got pissed

RESISTANCE

BBS Signature
EnJRed
EnJRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-24 23:21:17 Reply

At 3/24/09 06:01 PM, RenegadePuppy wrote: im not insulting her for not wanting other peoples art on her thread, im insulting her for insulting others that may have posted by saying "i dont like your crap" which is condescending in itself she could have simply said, "Please dont post your art here" but instead she insulted someone that is why i got pissed

Understood, but you gotta give her credit, she's said it more then once in the her forum section, so i think she has a tincy bit of right to get pissy like that and atleast she's being honest.
<3 Peace yeah?

BBS Signature
cookietimekid
cookietimekid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-25 00:05:41 Reply

thats badass

RenegadePuppy
RenegadePuppy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-25 00:11:35 Reply

At 3/24/09 11:21 PM, EnJRed wrote:
At 3/24/09 06:01 PM, RenegadePuppy wrote: im not insulting her for not wanting other peoples art on her thread, im insulting her for insulting others that may have posted by saying "i dont like your crap" which is condescending in itself she could have simply said, "Please dont post your art here" but instead she insulted someone that is why i got pissed
Understood, but you gotta give her credit, she's said it more then once in the her forum section, so i think she has a tincy bit of right to get pissy like that and atleast she's being honest.
<3 Peace yeah?

yeah but am i not being honest in the same way she was? ino wat i said is dick but wat she said is dick and bitchy too and it seems to me in that statement "i dont like your crap" she takes herself way too seriously

RESISTANCE

BBS Signature
EnJRed
EnJRed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-25 01:57:35 Reply

At 3/25/09 12:11 AM, RenegadePuppy wrote:
At 3/24/09 11:21 PM, EnJRed wrote:
<3 Peace yeah?
yeah but am i not being honest in the same way she was? ino wat i said is dick but wat she said is dick and bitchy too and it seems to me in that statement "i dont like your crap" she takes herself way too seriously

I just believe that you have rubbed your nose in someone Else's business, just as I have. And we both end it now :3
The comment you remarked on was meant for someone else, as much as the comment you made i remarked on was made for redenvy.
So either way we're both at a fault.

Lets get back to the art thread now shall we.

(Hahaha Sorry Envy, ranting in your board like this like I do in gov.)

BBS Signature
Hellknight1000
Hellknight1000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Artness 2009-03-25 10:55:02 Reply

Hello there! Good to see you still kickin'! :P
I really like the dragon head there. Great detail, and the scales are awesome. I also really like the eye for some reason. :D

redenvy
redenvy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to Artness 2009-05-21 00:27:42 Reply

Haha, haven't posted in awhile. So here is a sketch of Lych. Bam. Comments please. :)

Artness