So instead of doing things that i have lined up for people, I am drawing Ixz at my own peaceful bliss. Here is what I have to do for some people.
1. Ixz and colorful bird picture, finish coloring.
2. Katy's B-day gift, needs to be inked and colored. God I'm lazy.
3. Jake's picture, I need to ink and color. Not so lazy on that one.
4. Seed's picture of a lady. Not disclosing anymore info.
5. Roni's picture of a dragon.
6. Jonesy's picture of a coconut riding Ixz over a rainbow. I'm serious. It's the best concept ever.
7. Eric's picture, my best friend of like a million years, (try like 12 years), of a gay pride dragon! Woo!
8. My boyfriend's picture, a dragon. He wants a big bad ass dragon, and none of my pansy dragons so he says. :b Well I'll show his lame ass.
That's about it. I am not in any rush to finish these, but I would like to get the first six finished because after this week I don't know if school will be so open to letting me draw at my own will.
Well anyways, the picture I am posting is of Ixz with wings for shits and giggles. I don't know his face got mangled by the scanner, because there were too many eraser marks. Oh well I can't fix that, it looks decent on paper. Meh. So viewing pleasure for others is on the crappy side. I hope everyone gets a kick out of my last three posts, I had losts of fun with it all. I hope you guys do too! ( Oh I miss drawing wings, but I'm so lazy!)