00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler

2,517 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can someone please tell me how to get Dwayne to be my friend? I've killed Playboy X, and I am now already far into the game. Every time I call him his answering machine just picks up. I think there was a problem when one of my friends was at my house playing GTA IV with me, and Dwayne called, and we didn't pick up... So now maybe I glitched the game to where I can't be his friend? It would be great for some help on this, because I could really use his Gang Member Help for one of Bernie's missions.

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-13 23:00:58

It doesn't matter, Brucie is the man anyway.

GENETICALLY DIFFERENT MAN!!! RED ARMY SHIT!

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-13 23:30:50

At 5/13/08 10:59 PM, Dobio wrote: You have to wait until he calls you and invites you out somewhere....

It won't happen until later in the game. In the meantime, try to improve your relationships with all the other friends and make sure you answer your phone when Dwayne calls.

Also, keep progressing in the story, that usually helps. I had the same problem, then he invited me out to the Burger Shot and it'll give you a little "Dwayne is now your friend, blah blah blah" in the top left.

Yea, the thing is he did call me, I just didn't pick up because my friend was over and we were playing. But will he eventually call me back?

At 5/13/08 11:00 PM, ijustowndU wrote: It doesn't matter, Brucie is the man anyway.

GENETICALLY DIFFERENT MAN!!! RED ARMY SHIT!

Lol, I haven't even finished all of his missions and I have about 55% of the game done. I got pissed with the racing mission he wanted me to do, I kept getting so close then losing everytime.

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 00:13:59

I'm going to have to play through the game again for the friend relationships because at this point I've blown everyone off trying to get done with the game in under 30 hours by just doing missions. At least now I know that I should give Dwayne immediate attention if he calls me.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 00:41:10

At 5/13/08 11:30 PM, PyroflameProductions wrote: Lol, I haven't even finished all of his missions and I have about 55% of the game done. I got pissed with the racing mission he wanted me to do, I kept getting so close then losing everytime.

Seriously? That mission is the easiest. You're given one of the best cars in the game.

By the way, when you're done, keep the car. You probably won't find another one like it.

SON OF BITCH AMERICAN

AMERICAN IS PIG

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER? DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 07:39:08

At 5/14/08 12:41 AM, Noodleboy111 wrote: Seriously? That mission is the easiest. You're given one of the best cars in the game.

By the way, when you're done, keep the car. You probably won't find another one like it.

Meh, not for me. I suck at racing, and most of the time I use motorcycles... There handling is a bit different. Do you have any tips on it maybe? Perhaps a shortcut...

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 08:15:10

At 5/14/08 08:01 AM, Jezuz wrote:
At 5/14/08 07:39 AM, PyroflameProductions wrote:
Meh, not for me. I suck at racing, and most of the time I use motorcycles... There handling is a bit different. Do you have any tips on it maybe? Perhaps a shortcut...
Don't floor it constantly, and slow down way before turns. Take it steady, don't rush it and fuck up and you should be fine. It's a simple race, really.

Never did like racing games, my previous way was flooring it, then hand breaking on turns slightly, then flooring again. Sadly, I would always hit a car while going really fast and end up loosing. I'll mess with it tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 12:34:55

Have you checked your emails? It happened to me (not the not answering part) but then I checked my email and there was a letter of Dwayne asking me if he could call me to hang out. You reply positively and not long after that, Dwayne calls you. Cause since you didn't answer, we don't know if it's that or if he just wanted to tell you something about a mission or whatever. Anyway...

Please, ignore my typos in my posts because I don't feel like double posting to "correct it".

Got 5 to 10 minutes to waste? Drawing N' stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Gta Iv: Help Me With Dwayne Spoiler 2008-05-14 17:06:06

At 5/14/08 03:50 PM, Dobio wrote: OOH yeah, good call man.

Definitely do the email thing....Dwayne calls you once cause he was in the shower...LOL, he's like, "Hey mun, did you call me?" and Niko's all, "No.." and then he's like, "Oh mun, my phone rang and I was in the shower, so I thought it might have been you."

lol.

Oh yea, I actually remember picking it up that time, but I will check my email.

BBS Signature