Be a Supporter!

100 Frame Skate Collab

  • 18,170 Views
  • 739 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
FreeRunRobert
FreeRunRobert
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 08:02:16 Reply

At 6/2/08 06:11 PM, Evan-Execution wrote: You know...to be honest, looking at the content that will be shown along with mine in this collab...I'm not sure if I want to stick with this specific skate collab.
The only one I actually liked was Mohka's. I love his style and all and it would compliment mine nicely as well in a collab. But, the others I don't like too well and I don't want my work submitted in a collab I believe will get around a 2 - 2.4 at this point.

The collab is way not done so far, everyone makes his part.
I'll watch them and i only allow the GOOD one's to be in.
Understand?

R.

The only one who is defenetly in is Sistem69 because he is one of the Organizers.

Click here for loads of fun.
Join the 100 Frames Skate Collab!

BBS Signature
sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 17:49:47 Reply

guys im almost finished with my second part but ill only show it when its complete.

KillerKandyKorn
KillerKandyKorn
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 18:27:07 Reply

i figured id try to get into this so i made a part hope i make it on

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030608/6 6306_skate.php


BBS Signature
sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 18:43:42 Reply

At 6/3/08 06:27 PM, KillerKandyKorn wrote: i figured id try to get into this so i made a part hope i make it on

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/030608/6 6306_skate.php

its good but plz colour it and shade it so that it would look much better.

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 18:48:40 Reply

done. I think that it looks better than the first one so u think the same and plz enjoy and i would like some criticism.

KillerKandyKorn
KillerKandyKorn
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 18:48:53 Reply

nah fuck that i want it b and w


BBS Signature
sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-03 19:10:14 Reply

At 6/3/08 06:48 PM, KillerKandyKorn wrote: nah fuck that i want it b and w

ok its awesome anyway ur a good animator love to have u in the collab.

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-04 14:00:45 Reply

guys i would like to see more previews plz.

K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-04 17:47:43 Reply

to be completely honest,
my submission wasn't that great,
1. i'll probably be the only person with a BMX submission,
which means the people that review it will be like
"WTF i thought this was a SKATE collab.?!"
2. No action. Just riding.
3. i think i'm capable of a lot more than that

so i think i'll submit something else,
thats actually skating.

so wish me luck XD
other submissions
so far are looking pretty nice,
keep up the good work guys


what

BBS Signature
sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 04:45:22 Reply

good luck m8.

Geffles
Geffles
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 06:10:53 Reply

the only ones in this flash that look good and natural are
CiDiC's and Mohka's
From an outside point of view

FreeRunRobert
FreeRunRobert
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 09:09:38 Reply

At 6/4/08 05:47 PM, K-Guare wrote: to be completely honest,
my submission wasn't that great,
1. i'll probably be the only person with a BMX submission,
which means the people that review it will be like
"WTF i thought this was a SKATE collab.?!"

In the Author's Comments i will say that BMX'ing and inline are allowed.
My second part will be inline and my thirth BMX.

2. No action. Just riding.

It's fun.

3. i think i'm capable of a lot more than that

I don't know. It looked good with the fullbody.

so i think i'll submit something else,
thats actually skating.

...

so wish me luck XD
other submissions
so far are looking pretty nice,
keep up the good work guys

Thx.

R.


Click here for loads of fun.
Join the 100 Frames Skate Collab!

BBS Signature
RyanPridgeon
RyanPridgeon
  • Member since: Dec. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 13:20:15 Reply

Guys, I was serious about quitting. I really do not like the way this collab is going any more with the amount of noobs being accepted

SRSLY no offense

I make flashes because I can.
PM me for anything flash or web related or visit my blog!!

BBS Signature
evilpacman
evilpacman
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 13:37:18 Reply

can i join and if i can can i use stickmen?


if your read this scentence, you are not cool.

BBS Signature
fallen-son
fallen-son
  • Member since: Aug. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 14:10:44 Reply

100 frames is like 4 seconds thats lame

sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 15:11:29 Reply

At 6/5/08 01:20 PM, RyanPridgeon wrote: Guys, I was serious about quitting. I really do not like the way this collab is going any more with the amount of noobs being accepted

SRSLY no offense

plz dont quit. only good parts are accepted.

K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-05 15:38:07 Reply

At 6/5/08 09:09 AM, FreeRunRobert wrote:
At 6/4/08 05:47 PM, K-Guare wrote: to be completely honest,
my submission wasn't that great,
1. i'll probably be the only person with a BMX submission,
which means the people that review it will be like
"WTF i thought this was a SKATE collab.?!"
In the Author's Comments i will say that BMX'ing and inline are allowed.
My second part will be inline and my thirth BMX.
2. No action. Just riding.
It's fun.
3. i think i'm capable of a lot more than that
I don't know. It looked good with the fullbody.
so i think i'll submit something else,
thats actually skating.
...
so wish me luck XD
other submissions
so far are looking pretty nice,
keep up the good work guys
Thx.

R.

Robert i'll send you the .fla of the
other one i made too, if you want
to put it in the collab,
but don't be surprised if i make another one.

and fallen-son;
your wrong. 100 frames is exactly
4.16 Seconds.
[six is repeating decimal]
And besides, only good artists would accept a challenge
as difficult as making an awesome ~4 second skate flash.

P.S. Everyone; i tried to make a menu that didn't look anything
like the one Robert made for the collab,
but honestly i couldn't think of anything.

P.S.S. FreeRunRobert, can i just call you Rob.? XD


what

BBS Signature
FreeRunRobert
FreeRunRobert
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 11:07:22 Reply

At 6/4/08 05:47 PM, K-Guare wrote:
Robert i'll send you the .fla of the
other one i made too, if you want
to put it in the collab,
but don't be surprised if i make another one.

Sure the max. is three parts, send them to ro-ronaldinho@hotmail.com.


and fallen-son;
your wrong. 100 frames is exactly
4.16 Seconds.
[six is repeating decimal]
And besides, only good artists would accept a challenge
as difficult as making an awesome ~4 second skate flash.

( Someone is getting pwned on Maths )


P.S. Everyone; i tried to make a menu that didn't look anything
like the one Robert made for the collab,
but honestly i couldn't think of anything.

Kthx.

P.S.S. FreeRunRobert, can i just call you Rob.? XD

Sure, why not.


Click here for loads of fun.
Join the 100 Frames Skate Collab!

BBS Signature
K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 17:36:37 Reply

At 6/6/08 11:07 AM, FreeRunRobert wrote: ...Sure, why not.

kthnx...

...Rob.
XD


what

BBS Signature
sistem69
sistem69
  • Member since: Oct. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 19:36:34 Reply

At 6/6/08 05:36 PM, K-Guare wrote:
At 6/6/08 11:07 AM, FreeRunRobert wrote: ...Sure, why not.
kthnx...

...Rob.
XD

lol?rofl?lmao?XD? why? -_-

awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 20:35:27 Reply

hey! i made a new toon! its better than the last one.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/6 3216_2nd_100_frame_skate_toon.php


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature
K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 21:09:33 Reply

At 6/6/08 08:35 PM, awesomewhitegold wrote: hey! i made a new toon! its better than the last one.

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/6 3216_2nd_100_frame_skate_toon.php

hey, that's pretty sweet
the only comment i have about it is
it goes a little fast at some parts

i think maybe if you double-framed some parts,
and deleted some portions of fast movement,
it'd look great.


what

BBS Signature
awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 21:38:21 Reply

At 6/6/08 09:09 PM, K-Guare wrote: i think maybe if you double-framed some parts,
and deleted some portions of fast movement,
it'd look great.

allright! ill get on it.


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature
awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-06 23:25:12 Reply

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/7 3271_2nd_100_frame_skate_toon.php

there it is! i put more frames into the handplant on the tree, and it helps a little. tell if there needs to be any improvements.

and rob? dont use my first toon that i posted here. im gonna make two more toons with the same style as the last one. my first toon is gonna be in a collab that me and my friend are making.


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature
awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 01:55:21 Reply

http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/8 2379_3rd_100_frame_skate_toon.php

heres another cartoon! i did both of those in one day. hope you like em rob!

:you too sistem.


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature
FreeRunRobert
FreeRunRobert
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 04:29:49 Reply

At 6/7/08 01:55 AM, awesomewhitegold wrote: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/8 2379_3rd_100_frame_skate_toon.php

heres another cartoon! i did both of those in one day. hope you like em rob!

you too sistem.

Nice, wel done, Awesome!
We'll use your first part before the music starts.

How many parts do you guys make? the maximum is up to three.
R.


Click here for loads of fun.
Join the 100 Frames Skate Collab!

BBS Signature
K-Guare
K-Guare
  • Member since: May. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 08:36:11 Reply

nice, awesomewhitegold!

i like the 2nd one you posted a little better
than the first one, but,
they're both really cool.
thanks for contributing :D


what

BBS Signature
awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 11:59:55 Reply

At 6/7/08 04:29 AM, FreeRunRobert wrote:
At 6/7/08 01:55 AM, awesomewhitegold wrote: http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/060608/8 2379_3rd_100_frame_skate_toon.php

heres another cartoon! i did both of those in one day. hope you like em rob!

you too sistem.
Nice, wel done, Awesome!
We'll use your first part before the music starts.

How many parts do you guys make? the maximum is up to three.
R.

the first one i made with the rocket skates, can you take that one out? im thinking about making another part like the last two. its up to you though. ill make another one, and you can see which one you like better.


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature
FreeRunRobert
FreeRunRobert
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 12:15:40 Reply

At 6/7/08 11:59 AM, awesomewhitegold wrote:
the first one i made with the rocket skates, can you take that one out? im thinking about making another part like the last two. its up to you though. ill make another one, and you can see which one you like better.

You're part with the rocket skates would be awesome for the begin, before the music starts.

R.


Click here for loads of fun.
Join the 100 Frames Skate Collab!

BBS Signature
awesomewhitegold
awesomewhitegold
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to 100 Frame Skate Collab 2008-06-07 13:14:03 Reply

At 6/7/08 12:15 PM, FreeRunRobert wrote:
At 6/7/08 11:59 AM, awesomewhitegold wrote:
the first one i made with the rocket skates, can you take that one out? im thinking about making another part like the last two. its up to you though. ill make another one, and you can see which one you like better.
You're part with the rocket skates would be awesome for the begin, before the music starts.

R.

alllrighty then. i guess im done with my parts. and since theres not so many people on the collab, will i get co-author? just curious. ive allready finished all of my parts and was just wondering. and how do you want me to send my movies to you?


When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back. And when you eat a cheeseburger, the abyss weeps because it has no mouth to eat a cheeseburger.

BBS Signature