New Topic Respond to this Topic
penis-plant
penis-plant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 03:58 AM Reply

ive heard that a satanist and a luciferist are not the same.

Satanism-They use satan just as a figure head to shock and push against the cultrure. They believe in pleasures of the flesh, of induviduality, of enjoying life. And that they wouldnt want satan to rise up.

Luciferism- They truly believe in satan as the true ruler, that they actually have human sacrifices, Kidnaping innocent women and killing them for lucifer(satan). That they believe that satan will one day rise again to fight god and defeat god once and for all.

This is what i have heard.

Now it seems like satanism is basically to live life not onstrained by religious rules and boundries, to know what is right and wrong. Satan is just a spotlight.

And that luciferism is the real deal, to live life in the life of lucifer and prepare for his reveng against god and heaven.

I find satanism pretty ok. Doesnt seem evil.
Luciferism however, i dont like. It does seem evil.

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!
PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature
Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:05 AM Reply

I've seen a few interviews with people calling themselves Satanists, for the most part they just like the title cos it empowers them and makes them seem better than the rest of people. They accept christianity in it's entirity just wish for satan to destroy everything but for the most part just shoot a lot of junk.

BBS Signature
Timmy
Timmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:08 AM Reply

At 5/12/08 04:05 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: just wish for satan to destroy everything but for the most part just shoot a lot of junk.

That's more luciferism - satanists don't really believe in the supremacy of satan/lucifer.

They mainly just use satan as a figure head, as a representative for their anti-christian principles of self-love and materialism.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature
penis-plant
penis-plant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:08 AM Reply

At 5/12/08 04:05 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote: I've seen a few interviews with people calling themselves Satanists, for the most part they just like the title cos it empowers them and makes them seem better than the rest of people. They accept christianity in it's entirity just wish for satan to destroy everything but for the most part just shoot a lot of junk.

Yeah, satanism is like a group of outcasts pretty much putting on a skull or devil mask and hang out with others and have a good time and have fun.

CHECK MY BLOG, PENIS HELECOPTER ATTACKS RUSSIAN SPEECH!!
PENIS-COPTER

BBS Signature
Jesse-Ray
Jesse-Ray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:10 AM Reply

At 5/12/08 04:08 AM, Timmy wrote: That's more luciferism - satanists don't really believe in the supremacy of satan/lucifer.

They mainly just use satan as a figure head, as a representative for their anti-christian principles of self-love and materialism.

But their beliefs aren't anti-christian assuming the believe in satan, for the most part I think a lot are idiots and yeah "Satanist" was the title they gave themselves, who's really to say the difference I guess.

BBS Signature
Timmy
Timmy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to satanism vs luciferism May. 12th, 2008 @ 04:59 AM Reply

At 5/12/08 04:10 AM, Jesse-Ray wrote:
But their beliefs aren't anti-christian assuming the believe in satan, for the most part I think a lot are idiots and yeah "Satanist" was the title they gave themselves, who's really to say the difference I guess.

Yeah - but you have to look at the origins.

These people were originally deemed 'followers of Satan' by others because their practices were so anti-Christian - they didn't apply it to themselves in the beginning. They were just following a materialistic, pagan, prideful code of conduct, and didn't really pay any attention to their Christian criticizers at first. But after a while, they eventually just played into these 'satanic' criticisms aimed at them and took the Christian anti-deity as their figurehead.

So 'satanist' wasn't the title they gave to themselves.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature