DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 18:07:24 Reply

At 5/8/08 05:48 PM, JoeyNukes wrote:
At 5/8/08 05:36 PM, DarKsidE555 wrote: I feel so alone beeing the only german around this forum. ;(
Thats 'cause most Germans don't have internet. The majority of your country is still impoverished due to your shameful defeat from Allied forces in WWII.

lololol a WWII joke...so funny...I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming...d'oh...

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
Gahg
Gahg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 18:57:34 Reply

lol nice but still >.< i live in renfrew so most of you people who live in toronto and ottawa should know where that is .. i hope...anywho i would love to get in on this but ......i dont got a drive up there xD

MilkMan-Dan
MilkMan-Dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 19:38:51 Reply

At 5/8/08 06:57 PM, Gahg wrote: lol nice but still >.< i live in renfrew so most of you people who live in toronto and ottawa should know where that is .. i hope...anywho i would love to get in on this but ......i dont got a drive up there xD

Someone help this Brother out!

Nav
Nav
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Audiophile
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 20:32:54 Reply

At 5/8/08 03:47 PM, JoeyNukes wrote: Looks like you'll be taking the US tour. We down for Baltimore?

Oh hells yes I am. I'm also spending a week in Delaware (Bethany Beach to be exact). Is that closer to you?

JoeyNukes
JoeyNukes
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 21:11:04 Reply

At 5/8/08 06:07 PM, DarKsidE555 wrote: lololol a WWII joke...so funny...I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming...d'oh...

seriously, all you skinheads act like the world is just shitting on you for no reason, but really all you dirty germs set yourselves up for it, so I have no respect for y'alls.

At 5/8/08 08:32 PM, Nav wrote: Oh hells yes I am. I'm also spending a week in Delaware (Bethany Beach to be exact). Is that closer to you?

Nope! My Mom's pad is closer to there, but my house is way closer to Baltimore. Like, just a bus/train ride away.

MilkMan-Dan
MilkMan-Dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 21:26:32 Reply

At 5/8/08 09:11 PM, JoeyNukes wrote:
At 5/8/08 06:07 PM, DarKsidE555 wrote: lololol a WWII joke...so funny...I TOTALLY didn't see that one coming...d'oh...
seriously, all you skinheads act like the world is just shitting on you for no reason, but really all you dirty germs set yourselves up for it, so I have no respect for y'alls.

At 5/8/08 08:32 PM, Nav wrote: Oh hells yes I am. I'm also spending a week in Delaware (Bethany Beach to be exact). Is that closer to you?

Ok thats enough bickering in this topic. Also if your going to start a U.S. tour, would you mind discussing it in a seperate topic?... It would be neat to make this concept world wide and annual, but right now I'm focusing on Canada. Thanks mates.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 21:26:58 Reply

At 5/8/08 06:57 PM, Gahg wrote: lol nice but still >.< i live in renfrew so most of you people who live in toronto and ottawa should know where that is .. i hope...anywho i would love to get in on this but ......i dont got a drive up there xD

I have no idea who you are,.. nor have I ever heard of where you live.. lol

and dont worry darkside - your germanness is what makes you so sexy - all other germans fear to enter here

that and they fear sodomy :P
kaptainkewl
kaptainkewl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-08 22:47:16 Reply

Ya I have no idea where renfrew is either. two months earlier and You may have been lucky enough to know people on this forum. And possibly they would be kind enough to drive you. I for one can drive, but do not have a car to use. So sorry.

DarKsidE555
DarKsidE555
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 08:52:48 Reply

At 5/8/08 09:11 PM, JoeyNukes wrote:

What the hell are you talking about? Skinheads? Do YOU even know what a skinhead is you idiot!? I guess not...

Seriously, all I did was a little joke because I'm well aware that I'm the only german guy (or naziscum as you like to call me/us) around the audio forum and then you start to fuck around with me. What the hell?

All YOU know about germany is that we started the WWII and we are very VERY bad, just like the amercian people. (OMG irony) :)

But yeah...you're totally right. I still like to raise my right hand and shout mindless stuff. I also bet you're still getting taught that Adolf Hitler is still germanys cancelor, even the fact that WWII ended over 60 years ago or are you still on your poland invading lesson? You're a poor...very poor individual my friend. :(

But it's ok, you're only 14, so grow some mature first and then we'll talk again about those things again...

Also...a shame this thread got THAT much out of hand...

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!
...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature
NickPerrin
NickPerrin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 13:04:05 Reply

At 5/7/08 01:33 AM, MilkMan-Dan wrote: Excellent thats one more for Toronto, I'll let you know dates when I find a convenient time to get down there myself.

What? You're coming down to Toronto?
And Maestrorage, you live in Toronto? How did I not know these things?

Another fellow Torontonian AND classical/orchestral artist here - count me in for this meeting! This collaboration could turn out pretty f-ing epic.

kaptainkewl
kaptainkewl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 14:11:39 Reply

so lets see...Maestro rage...Chron...Kaptainkewl, ¿RageVI? NickPerrin, This will be fun.

MilkMan-Dan
MilkMan-Dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 19:53:05 Reply

At 5/9/08 02:11 PM, kaptainkewl wrote: so lets see...Maestro rage...Chron...Kaptainkewl, ¿RageVI? NickPerrin, This will be fun.

Sounds good but lets not stop there.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 20:26:30 Reply

At 5/9/08 01:04 PM, NickPerrin wrote:
At 5/7/08 01:33 AM, MilkMan-Dan wrote: Excellent thats one more for Toronto, I'll let you know dates when I find a convenient time to get down there myself.
What? You're coming down to Toronto?
And Maestrorage, you live in Toronto? How did I not know these things?

Another fellow Torontonian AND classical/orchestral artist here - count me in for this meeting! This collaboration could turn out pretty f-ing epic.

yet another person who signed up this year and yet who I have no friggen clue who he is.

This meetup is gonna be half old farts and half little kids who nobody knows who they are.. lulz..

Rig
Rig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 21:31:39 Reply

At 5/9/08 08:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: yet another person who signed up this year and yet who I have no friggen clue who he is.

I know who he is. But god, I hope he gets your seal of approval.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature
Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 22:40:46 Reply

At 5/9/08 09:31 PM, Rig wrote:
At 5/9/08 08:26 PM, Chronamut wrote: yet another person who signed up this year and yet who I have no friggen clue who he is.
I know who he is. But god, I hope he gets your seal of approval.

if he was packaged fresh with a good expiry date then he should!

Otherwise im sending him back to the manufacturer with the stamp of "spoiled goods" on him!

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-09 22:53:36 Reply

hmm - tbh he's pretty good - wouldnt mind meeting him :)

Bad-Man-Incorporated
Bad-Man-Incorporated
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-10 00:52:42 Reply

At 5/9/08 08:52 AM, DarKsidE555 wrote:
'(

Aww I <3 you Germans. Always sinking. :{)

So Dan, man..what kind of time frame, will you be spending in each place?

BBS Signature
MaestroRage
MaestroRage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-10 01:08:10 Reply

At 5/9/08 01:04 PM, NickPerrin wrote: Another fellow Torontonian AND classical/orchestral artist here - count me in for this meeting! This collaboration could turn out pretty f-ing epic.

J00 IS ALSO IN TORONTO?!

OMG WHY ARE WE NOT HAVING MUSICAL BABIES?!

D:!!!!?!??!

MilkMan-Dan
MilkMan-Dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-10 01:34:19 Reply

At 5/10/08 12:52 AM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote:
At 5/9/08 08:52 AM, DarKsidE555 wrote:
'(
Aww I <3 you Germans. Always sinking. :{)

So Dan, man..what kind of time frame, will you be spending in each place?

I'll be spending a day in Kelowna... and probubly about 3 days in Toronto... and about 1 and a half days in Calgary.

Should be plenty of time to really churn out something good... I'm also looking towards the end of the month.

Chronamut
Chronamut
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Artist
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-10 11:13:33 Reply

At 5/10/08 01:34 AM, MilkMan-Dan wrote:
Should be plenty of time to really churn out something good... I'm also looking towards the end of the month.

this sounds like its gonna be a bunch of people gangbanging a computer with ideas..

Umbershield
Umbershield
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-12 01:20:48 Reply

Wow. I logged in, posted my first post, just to tell you all how awesome you are for this. :)

Yeah. Seriously. But I laughed when I saw this.

If it was the Estonian Tour, or the Georgian Tour, or even the Albertan Tour, I'd say okay, but MAN. We are a country with a population 1/3-1/2 that of most European countries in twenty times the size. Of course, we're all centralized in six cities, but that's beside the point.

Why do I find so many Canadians everywhere. It's like we have an attraction to being statistically over-represented. :D

Cheers Mates.

dirtydigital
dirtydigital
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-12 13:28:10 Reply

another torontonian here!
(Parkdale)

NickPerrin
NickPerrin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-13 12:52:43 Reply

At 5/10/08 01:08 AM, MaestroRage wrote: OMG WHY ARE WE NOT HAVING MUSICAL BABIES?!

I ask myself that every day from now on

MilkMan-Dan
MilkMan-Dan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Musician
Response to The Great Canadian Audio Tour 2008-05-14 20:39:26 Reply

Ok I have an official Date for the Toronto portion of the tour.

I`ll be in Toronto from June 4 (at night) to June 8.

So there you have it... can I have a roll call of who`s exactly planning on meeting there.

Also... anyone know any cheap hotels... or better yet want to put a musician and his 2 man crew up for a few nights?