Be a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

  • 61,714 Views
  • 1,984 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 01:34 PM Reply

Ok, here was the only things I could find out about the hotel that burned down right behind my house.

The original owners of the hotel were forced to sell it and move away because of an unespected illness that happened to both the man and his wife. It was then used by several different religious organaztions as a YWCA. I also found out that around the area before there was a hotel that most of the town was used as an underground railroad.

The most interesting thing about the hotel is that it was actually pretty famous. My town in general was a great attraction because there were springs in this town that people thought made them live longer and cured diseases. The water would actually help too, and made people healthier. They were called the Minnequa springs. They are still in canton today, but the water is disgusting and isn't drinkable at all anymore. A lot of the famous people stayed in this hotel to visit the springs. The only people I could find that stayed there were two individuals which had nicknames of the Thumbs. They were a married couple who were midgets and actors.

I also found out that the area that I'm talking about had a lot of indians living there. I don't know if any of this contributes to why I feel this way in that spot or has any meaning at all, but there is no denying that there was probably a lot of emotion in that area.

I couldn't find why or how the hotel burned down or if anyone died though. Here is what the hotel use to look like. I don't have a camera, but I will borrow my girlfriends to show you what it looks like now sometime.

Ghost / Supernat. Club


BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Member since: May. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 02:59 PM Reply

Nice find Corky im sure with all that history the hotel must have an awful lot of energies attacthed to it and with your house being over a hundred years old the area must be buzzing!. A picture of it in it's current state would be cool hope you can get your girlfriends cam : )

As for that energy possibly being something in your friends pocket it seems to bright to be anything normal. I would have loved to of seen those other photos it's a shame they are gone. I lost a lot of UFO stuff on my old comp that took me years to research.

Seeing your Grandmother in your dreamssounds really emotional and is common after the death of a family member. My nan often says she feels my grandad still around which is really nice.

As for the freaky noise it's odd but i'd expect it to come from a female entity but the one i have seen is male :S im so unsure about this and every time i replay it in my head i get chills.


*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 09:35 AM, fallensoul289 wrote:
The seven deadly sins are:

1 Greed

Yes


2 Lust
Yes

3 Gluttony
Yes

4 Sloth

Yes


5 Wrath

No


6 Envy

Yes


7 Pride (the deadliest of them all)
No


Now which ones would you say you've had so far?

Whew...I'm pretty bad now Ain't i?
5/7 ain't good.

BigLundi
BigLundi
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 05:47 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 01:34 PM, Corky52 wrote: Nice little story and pic

Very interesting, always did have a hard on for haunted houses, or supposed at least.

By the way, I didn't know you were from Canton, shit I'm from Muncy man, we kicked your guy's ass this year...and it didn't end well as I remember, weren't you the guys we got in a brawl with?

Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 05:47 PM, BigLundi wrote:
At 5/19/08 01:34 PM, Corky52 wrote: Nice little story and pic
Very interesting, always did have a hard on for haunted houses, or supposed at least.

By the way, I didn't know you were from Canton, shit I'm from Muncy man, we kicked your guy's ass this year...and it didn't end well as I remember, weren't you the guys we got in a brawl with?

That doesn't matter to me man! I graduated the year before. I started at fullback and middle linebacker. Remember the time Canton won 40 to 0 and it was the game to win NTL Champ. Yeah, that's the only time it matters to me because it's the last time I played you guys. Look in my profile for my highlight tape and you will see some of my highlights at Muncy. That's awesome that your from Muncy though. Did you play?


BBS Signature
marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 06:22 PM Reply

I´ve got some creepy shit for you.

1:There was a room in my previous house,my mother used it to store her pianos (she is a piano technician),and one day,the room just started going cold,wind blew inside even if it was summer. And me and my friends just got scared away by some force that sent an evil feeling down our spines,every now and then we would go in there to find out more,but we would run out shivering,almost crying because of the horrible feeling the room gave us. We stayed there for too long one day,and my friend started talking with a strange voice and was clearly posessed,too the point were he attempted killing someone outside,i had to beat him over the head with a piece of wood to make him snap out of it.. Needless to say,we never set foot in that damn room again.
2:My mother always takes naps because she cant walk very well,i usually wake her up when her hour is over. One day she went to the store,and i assumed she was napping again. So i went to her room and turned on the light,and asked "Mom?" and i was told to shut up by someone under the sheet. I asked "You there?" and the voice whispered "Yes.". so i walked closer,and the person disappeared. I ran outta the room straight to the living room and sat shaking for hours on the couch and called my mom on her cellphone,crying.
3:The friend that got posessed also told me a story of his. He used to hang out with a girl,who lived with her brother and her mother,plus their cats. One day,the family pulled away a closet,and found a lightning shaped tear in the wall,with light emitting from it. It apparently sucked things in. The family and my friend got scared as hell,of course. One day,the brother had been missing for the entire day,dissappearing early in the morning,so the mother felt it was time to call the police,when she explained the story, she was put in a mental institution,and the daughter had no reccollection of ever having a brother . Later that day,the brother returned to an empty house,so contacted my friend,explaining that he brought the cats somewhere safe. So my friend explained how the mother was put in a mental home and the girl losing her memory. When my friend explained all this to me,my first reaction was "Yeah right". Untill i noticed he was crying,and his family told me the same. It all creeped me way the fuck out.

I also have some telepathy experiences i may mention later.

Newgate
Newgate
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 08:46 PM Reply

Corey. Ive found out a lot of stuff about your college

In the Russel Hall. There was a girl who hung herself from the bell tower. The ghosts name is mary.

Then sloan hall. The atrs building is haunted by three ghosts. There is a woman draped in white,who is supposed to be very calming, and is seen mostley around the main stage theatre area. then people have had a feeling of the presents of a very curios child (nothing been seen though) in the studio area on the third floor. and then theres always been sightings of a fast moving blur.

Check out the link http://theshadowlands.net/places/pennsyl vania.htm


Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 09:44 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 08:46 PM, Newgate wrote: Corey. Ive found out a lot of stuff about your college

In the Russel Hall. There was a girl who hung herself from the bell tower. The ghosts name is mary.

She hung herself because she was pregnant and wasn't ready for the baby or what other people would think about her. I know this already.


Then sloan hall. The atrs building is haunted by three ghosts. There is a woman draped in white,who is supposed to be very calming, and is seen mostley around the main stage theatre area. then people have had a feeling of the presents of a very curios child (nothing been seen though) in the studio area on the third floor. and then theres always been sightings of a fast moving blur.

I also know about this one. Sloan is where the theatre is so there is a lot of emotion for spirits to feed off of. The grave yard is directly behind this building and by directly I mean 20 feet.


Check out the link http://theshadowlands.net/places/pennsyl vania.htm

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:10 PM Reply

Holy shit!

Something just happend to me.. I was looking at what corey just posted then turned off my moniter ( to go piss) And in the reflection of the mirror.. i saw a girl. she had short black hair, and was wearing what looked like a cloak, with holes in it. I turned around, and she was gone. scared the piss out of me. (literally) So then I go to turn my moniter back on (forcing myselfto believe i was imagining it.) Then a cold breeze goes right through my shoulder. it was a tickleing numbing feellinhg. then the moniter turned off. W\ out me. Then i hear a soft voice in my ear that said something like" say nothing" then nothing has happened since. (it was about 5 minutes ago) Im nervous and paranoid as hell, and i need someone to make me stop thinking of that. I need to relax. Im really really scared. I think its because of an ouija board i found in my garage but tried breaking after hearing whats happening to corey. I know it was stupid.................


Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 10:10 PM, Newgate wrote: Holy shit!

Something just happend to me.. I was looking at what corey just posted then turned off my moniter ( to go piss) And in the reflection of the mirror.. i saw a girl. she had short black hair, and was wearing what looked like a cloak, with holes in it. I turned around, and she was gone. scared the piss out of me. (literally) So then I go to turn my moniter back on (forcing myselfto believe i was imagining it.) Then a cold breeze goes right through my shoulder. it was a tickleing numbing feellinhg. then the moniter turned off. W\ out me. Then i hear a soft voice in my ear that said something like" say nothing" then nothing has happened since. (it was about 5 minutes ago) Im nervous and paranoid as hell, and i need someone to make me stop thinking of that. I need to relax. Im really really scared. I think its because of an ouija board i found in my garage but tried breaking after hearing whats happening to corey. I know it was stupid.................

You are never ever ever suppose to break or do damage to a Ouija board. I won't be able to sleep tonight whether what you told is true or not because I'm scared shitless of that stereotype horror movie girl with pure white skin and black hair. If you get anything try to take a picture. Good luck.


BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:37 PM Reply

Whats in the past is whats in the past, learn from this experience, you don't break Ouija boards, you send them away. Right now I suggest you calm down, collect yourself, pray and get some sleep. In the morning you will be calmer and better prepared to deal with the situation at hand. The only way I know of to break a conduit of the broken Ouija board is through religion just pray for protection, keep your faith and hope this spirit is benign.

Again try to calm down, ALOT, you'll only be hurting yourself going to bed scared so watch your favorite comedy on TV, with loved ones if need be, talk to somebody on the phone, get out of the jumpy, terrified mindset as it will be torture during the night if you try and sleep in this state.


Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Newgate
Newgate
  • Member since: May. 1, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:41 PM Reply

Fuck pictures! Im ready to leave the fucking house! And just so you know It was Actually Really short black hair. nothing like the grudge type thing. BUT MAN im scared. Im sorry. believe me or not, i dont give a shit. im not caring about pictures,or proof. i just know what i saw. im shaking like hell. Fuck this. I cant be thinking about any of this shit tonight. not any more. No more ghosts for me. I need something totake my mind off 0f thisd shitg. sorry man , but i cabt get any pixs


Like a Boss. Hit me up.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:52 PM Reply

I told you. I told you to stay away from Ouija boards.
Those little girl spirits are my wolf's bane. I can't even bare to think about them without feeling the hairs on my neck stand straight up. I hope newsgate doesn't mysteriously stop posting now.
I wish you luck and will say again myself that i will never use Ouija boards, i stand with Chikidydowow on this subject.

Hey Corey, you really play fullback? Im a tight end myself, apparently im to slow to be a linebacker now (i used to be one) but im big enough to where i can still play tight end successfully. The reason i think it's strange your a fullback is, i have a friend named Corey that plays fullback. He even kind of looks like you.
Im wondering about what will happen if you end up dreaming of all 7 sins. Im doubtful in the power of exorcists, oh wait! Before some of you believers flame me, i have my reasons. I think that almost all exorcists are just scammers trying to make a quick buck. I do however believe that there are real exorcists, just not the majority of them are.
Why should pride be the deadliest sin? At least in this instance i suppose. 'it doesn't seem so dangerous. I read what you said about only having the dreams the night you prayed, Opeth (since your the one that brought the whole type up to me) are there such things as demon obsessors? It seems that praying would tick one off, and for some reason i do get the feeling that Corey has an obsessor if that's what this is. The criteria meets at least, and i get a feeling thats what it is.

Pink Ninja, sorry i didn't comment or rate your player story, i read it but thought it might just be electronics problems. After reading it again though, i don't know. You might be a bit paranoid, but i wouldn't put it past you to be having ghost trouble. I've found that thoughts can be powerful. I believe just thinking about spirits enough, and giving off paranoid vibes can attract them. Perhaps it's something about them being able to feel your emotions and sensing you as a target of some sort. I really don't know much about ghosts beyond that of my own experiences and what i can imply.

There. Anyone i miss?


Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:55 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 10:41 PM, Newgate wrote: Fuck pictures! Im ready to leave the fucking house! And just so you know It was Actually Really short black hair. nothing like the grudge type thing. BUT MAN im scared. Im sorry. believe me or not, i dont give a shit. im not caring about pictures,or proof. i just know what i saw. im shaking like hell. Fuck this. I cant be thinking about any of this shit tonight. not any more. No more ghosts for me. I need something totake my mind off 0f thisd shitg. sorry man , but i cabt get any pixs

Alright man, all I said was take pictures if you could. But since you were the last one with the Ouija board, spirits that belonged to that board are going to follow you around so it doesn't really matter where you go, but I do recommend going to a friends house just because your mind won't be on it. Try to watch tv, or do something fun seriously get your mind off of it.

Pray, but remember not everything coming out of a Ouija board is evil. Just usually... if it told you not to tell anyone it could be harmful.

BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 10:59 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 10:55 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Pray, but remember not everything coming out of a Ouija board is evil. Just usually... if it told you not to tell anyone it could be harmful.

Oh shit! I didn't even catch that that might be what it meant by 'say nothing'.


Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 10:52 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: I told you. I told you to stay away from Ouija boards.
Those little girl spirits are my wolf's bane. I can't even bare to think about them without feeling the hairs on my neck stand straight up. I hope newsgate doesn't mysteriously stop posting now.
I wish you luck and will say again myself that i will never use Ouija boards, i stand with Chikidydowow on this subject.

Yes, I would only ever touch one with several other people with me at the same time. I don't even want to remove it from underneath my bed because I don't want to be alone when I touch it.


Hey Corey, you really play fullback? Im a tight end myself, apparently im to slow to be a linebacker now (i used to be one) but im big enough to where i can still play tight end successfully. The reason i think it's strange your a fullback is, i have a friend named Corey that plays fullback. He even kind of looks like you.

Yeah, actually I forgot to announce to you guys that I made a Semi-Pro football team where I live! I'll probably post this again just in case people don't read through the wall of text that I create when doing this.

Im wondering about what will happen if you end up dreaming of all 7 sins. Im doubtful in the power of exorcists, oh wait! Before some of you believers flame me, i have my reasons. I think that almost all exorcists are just scammers trying to make a quick buck. I do however believe that there are real exorcists, just not the majority of them are.

That is exactly one of my problems, how many of them are out there just to make money right? Also, my dad would never allow it because he is very anti-religious.

Why should pride be the deadliest sin? At least in this instance i suppose. 'it doesn't seem so dangerous. I read what you said about only having the dreams the night you prayed, Opeth (since your the one that brought the whole type up to me) are there such things as demon obsessors? It seems that praying would tick one off, and for some reason i do get the feeling that Corey has an obsessor if that's what this is. The criteria meets at least, and i get a feeling thats what it is.

You never know this could be. The demon could just be attached to the board, and when I pray it makes him mad and he reacts to it. I haven't been bothered yet when I forget to pray.


BBS Signature
Mercenary81
Mercenary81
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 11:02 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Yes, I would only ever touch one with several other people with me at the same time. I don't even want to remove it from underneath my bed because I don't want to be alone when I touch it.

Honestly, i wouldn't even touch it then.

Yeah, actually I forgot to announce to you guys that I made a Semi-Pro football team where I live! I'll probably post this again just in case people don't read through the wall of text that I create when doing this

Hey, congrats man.

You never know this could be. The demon could just be attached to the board, and when I pray it makes him mad and he reacts to it. I haven't been bothered yet when I forget to pray.

You sure you feel like theres another presence in the room? Almost always when you FEEL something it's real. For me at least. Do you have any doubt that this is really something supernatural?

to be honest, im scared for newsgate :(

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.
You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:10 PM Reply

I stand by my advice, the best thing for you is to calm down, this thing may be a demon in disguise by it sounds genuinely human, so it will need your energy to haunt you, you must have resolve, and by that I mean grow some! You need to calm the fuck down and be with others, things are always scarier alone. Keep your faith, keep your strength and do not be afraid, for if the good lord wills it you will be protected should this thing be evil.

Also, on the stance of exorcisms, they come in many varieties. Pagan, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Native American Religion, etc. I stated before that all religion has some power over the spiritual since all those who believe in God or some god has there power leant to them. I find the Abrahamic religions and the Native American religions are the strongest as they all believe in God (Called by the native Americans as the Great Spirit, their version of the Holy Spirit who in the Christian religions is the father's power on earth.) Anyhow, they all have developed ways to deal with spirits, and they all work, blessing help get rid of minor spirits and negative energy, minor personally exorcisms (What I think newgate should get) get rid of spirits connected to one person, especially involving possession, and major ones that require Vatican approval to be authorized cleanse entire buildings of all evil. Usually private exorcists are scam artists, but if they are pagans or alternative faith they probably have some merit to them.


Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 11:07 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
At 5/19/08 11:02 PM, Corky52 wrote:
Yes, I would only ever touch one with several other people with me at the same time. I don't even want to remove it from underneath my bed because I don't want to be alone when I touch it.

Honestly, i wouldn't even touch it then.

Yeah, I didn't touch it the first couple of times. I just watched.


Yeah, actually I forgot to announce to you guys that I made a Semi-Pro football team where I live! I'll probably post this again just in case people don't read through the wall of text that I create when doing this
Hey, congrats man.

Thanks. : )


You never know this could be. The demon could just be attached to the board, and when I pray it makes him mad and he reacts to it. I haven't been bothered yet when I forget to pray.
You sure you feel like theres another presence in the room? Almost always when you FEEL something it's real. For me at least. Do you have any doubt that this is really something supernatural?

Like I said I get the feeling that something is coming out from underneath my bed and like it's on its knees leaning over top of me just waiting to grab me. I don't ever see anything, I just get that feeling. But I only got it for the first three night that I had my dreams, then that feelings stopped, but the dreams kept up. Then the dreams just stopped all together. I don't know now. I just have to wait and see.


to be honest, im scared for newsgate :(

I would hate to say it, but I think I saw that picture he first posted on google before.. But I am in no position to say anything he was saying was fake or real. We will just have to wait and see if he posts in the next couple of days or not. : (


BBS Signature
Chickidydow
Chickidydow
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:17 PM Reply

Sorry for the double post but Cory, keep praying, the demon must be dealt with, do not lose resolve, do not be disconnected from God due to this dark creature of the abyss, for that is what it truly wants to do, it wants to drive man into sin and terrorize him, perhaps even turn him into the service of the prince of darkness. Not that I am saying its breaking your faith or even driving you to the dark one, Cory, but I am just saying to pray. Demon's, evil in general, is weak in the light of the good lord, they resort to terror tactics on friends and family, when your faith is strong you can sometimes drive evil by yourself, I'm not saying that you try and cleanse your home yourself, it takes time, preparation, a willing family (perhaps your father's lack of faith is playing some role in this, hmmm) but I have heard of people driving demonic possession from people with simple phrases like "In Christ's name, go".

What I'm trying to say Cory is do not be intimidated by this presence, it is weak, keep your faith strong and seek help from the church or a theistic psychic to finally rid you of this, this, hell spawn that has taken residence in your home.


Teh Spoony Experiment. Click for a good time.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 19th, 2008 @ 11:20 PM Reply

At 5/19/08 06:22 PM, marius-vanrhijn wrote: I´ve got some creepy shit for you.

1:There was a room in my previous house,my mother used it to store her pianos (she is a piano technician),and one day,the room just started going cold,wind blew inside even if it was summer. And me and my friends just got scared away by some force that sent an evil feeling down our spines,every now and then we would go in there to find out more,but we would run out shivering,almost crying because of the horrible feeling the room gave us. We stayed there for too long one day,and my friend started talking with a strange voice and was clearly posessed,too the point were he attempted killing someone outside,i had to beat him over the head with a piece of wood to make him snap out of it.. Needless to say,we never set foot in that damn room again.

Woah, I have never seen or heard anything about this before. I mean sure I have seen it on movies, but that would be a terrible thing to encounter. At first I would just think my friend was joking around to make me scared, but this is way out of my league, I don't have much to say about it.

2:My mother always takes naps because she cant walk very well,i usually wake her up when her hour is over. One day she went to the store,and i assumed she was napping again. So i went to her room and turned on the light,and asked "Mom?" and i was told to shut up by someone under the sheet. I asked "You there?" and the voice whispered "Yes.". so i walked closer,and the person disappeared. I ran outta the room straight to the living room and sat shaking for hours on the couch and called my mom on her cellphone,crying.

Well this scared the ever living shit out of me. I think you have the scariest stories here so far. Do you live somewhere that could be haunted for a certain reason? Like look up the history of where you live. Or is there a reason that you or your family would be haunted? Please share with us. To be honest when I read this out loud it almost scared me to the point of tears.

3:The friend that got posessed also told me a story of his. He used to hang out with a girl,who lived with her brother and her mother,plus their cats. One day,the family pulled away a closet,and found a lightning shaped tear in the wall,with light emitting from it. It apparently sucked things in. The family and my friend got scared as hell,of course. One day,the brother had been missing for the entire day,dissappearing early in the morning,so the mother felt it was time to call the police,when she explained the story, she was put in a mental institution,and the daughter had no reccollection of ever having a brother . Later that day,the brother returned to an empty house,so contacted my friend,explaining that he brought the cats somewhere safe. So my friend explained how the mother was put in a mental home and the girl losing her memory. When my friend explained all this to me,my first reaction was "Yeah right". Untill i noticed he was crying,and his family told me the same. It all creeped me way the fuck out.

Again, way way way out of my league. I have no clue what to say about this stuff. There must be something very wrong with where you live. I would love for you to get pictures or something of anything because it sounds like you have enough chances to get something.


I also have some telepathy experiences i may mention later.

Of course we would love to hear it.


BBS Signature
TheGS
TheGS
  • Member since: May. 10, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 12:09 AM Reply

The stories here just get weirder and scary as they come in. I can't wait till someone shows more pictures.


Go to our account if you want us to make an icon for your flash, a signature for the bbs, or a review for your flash.
Lead By Murad136.

BBS Signature
marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 04:05 AM Reply

At 5/19/08 11:20 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/19/08 06:22 PM, marius-vanrhijn wrote: I´ve got some creepy shit for you.

1:There was a room in my previous house,my mother used it to store her pianos (she is a piano technician),and one day,the room just started going cold,wind blew inside even if it was summer. And me and my friends just got scared away by some force that sent an evil feeling down our spines,every now and then we would go in there to find out more,but we would run out shivering,almost crying because of the horrible feeling the room gave us. We stayed there for too long one day,and my friend started talking with a strange voice and was clearly posessed,too the point were he attempted killing someone outside,i had to beat him over the head with a piece of wood to make him snap out of it.. Needless to say,we never set foot in that damn room again.
Woah, I have never seen or heard anything about this before. I mean sure I have seen it on movies, but that would be a terrible thing to encounter. At first I would just think my friend was joking around to make me scared, but this is way out of my league, I don't have much to say about it.

2:My mother always takes naps because she cant walk very well,i usually wake her up when her hour is over. One day she went to the store,and i assumed she was napping again. So i went to her room and turned on the light,and asked "Mom?" and i was told to shut up by someone under the sheet. I asked "You there?" and the voice whispered "Yes.". so i walked closer,and the person disappeared. I ran outta the room straight to the living room and sat shaking for hours on the couch and called my mom on her cellphone,crying.
Well this scared the ever living shit out of me. I think you have the scariest stories here so far. Do you live somewhere that could be haunted for a certain reason? Like look up the history of where you live. Or is there a reason that you or your family would be haunted? Please share with us. To be honest when I read this out loud it almost scared me to the point of tears.

3:The friend that got posessed also told me a story of his. He used to hang out with a girl,who lived with her brother and her mother,plus their cats. One day,the family pulled away a closet,and found a lightning shaped tear in the wall,with light emitting from it. It apparently sucked things in. The family and my friend got scared as hell,of course. One day,the brother had been missing for the entire day,dissappearing early in the morning,so the mother felt it was time to call the police,when she explained the story, she was put in a mental institution,and the daughter had no reccollection of ever having a brother . Later that day,the brother returned to an empty house,so contacted my friend,explaining that he brought the cats somewhere safe. So my friend explained how the mother was put in a mental home and the girl losing her memory. When my friend explained all this to me,my first reaction was "Yeah right". Untill i noticed he was crying,and his family told me the same. It all creeped me way the fuck out.
Again, way way way out of my league. I have no clue what to say about this stuff. There must be something very wrong with where you live. I would love for you to get pictures or something of anything because it sounds like you have enough chances to get something.


I also have some telepathy experiences i may mention later.
Of course we would love to hear it.

It all scared me shitless. I don't know if the house could have been haunted,but i do know a relative of mine used an Ouji board once.
As for the telepathy story,whenever i'm not quite awake,but also not quite asleep,i can "Hear" my mother think. If she has some "loud" thoughts,it sometimes scares the shit outta me. Feels like there is screaming in your ear,except inside your head. I also woke up one morning hearing "Marius (my name) where are you?" in a half sleeping voice. At first i thought my mom was sleepwalking,but she was still asleep. I'm not really sure what happened there,maybe i picked up on a dream,maybe i wasn't thinking straight cause it was early in the morning.
I also have a UFO story from years ago,used to see them every week or month or so,haven't seen them for about 10 years or so though. So i gotta ask my mom excactly what happened,i know it was two huge things,almost like planes,except WAY too fast. and they eventually dissappeared by turning into a huge globe of light at first,and then rapidly shrinking untill they vanished. It was rather odd. To this day i'm still not sure what the hell they were,but it actually disappoints me that they stopped appearing one day.

Might be worth mentioning that light bulbs seem to explode around here when there is alot of stress.

As for your picture request,i moved outta there a couple of years ago,but if i ever see anything odd again,i will see if i can grab a camera.

marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 04:25 AM Reply

At 5/17/08 10:27 AM, Chickidydow wrote: The seven deadly sins are:

1 Greed

Yes! I collect transformers and will do anything for a valuable one.

2 Lust

Yes

3 Gluttony

I think

4 Sloth

I might

5 Wrath

Fuck,yes.

6 Envy

I dont think so

7 Pride (the deadliest of them all)

no

Now which ones would you say you've had so far?

Cruuuud

marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 04:52 AM Reply

Shit,i think i may have an obsessor,my hair also changed the way Habuerto's air did,not only that,but my entire body is sinking into destruction,i'm losing bone my skeleton is having growth errors,etc. But what makes me suspicious of this: I suddenly got Red markings leading from my shoulder to my waist. They are sort-of lightning shaped,and my doctor couldn't see a medical reason,or why it was happening on only one half of my body. Also,i have a sister who is troubled by voices.
And whoever it was that posted about the bathroom feeling, ( idunno,was it 0peth?) In the house i used to live in,i always had a feeling as if someone was in the bathroom and would try to grab me through the wall. Also,i remember that the hallway that connected the bedrooms creeped me way the fuck out for some reason,i had multiple nightmares about it. What is odd,is that i never had nightmares because my cat (who sadly got hit by a car last year,leaving me depressed ever since) protected me from them. (He was a big,old,black male cat) I don't think the hallway was haunted,but maybe the darkness of the Piano Storage room mentioned in my earlier post kind of streamed through it as a funnel,cause the hallway was very long and pretty narrow.

marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 04:56 AM Reply

At 5/20/08 04:52 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:

:i'm losing bone
i mean bone mass

marius-vanrhijn
marius-vanrhijn
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 05:58 AM Reply

At 5/20/08 04:56 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote:
At 5/20/08 04:52 AM, marius-vanrhijn wrote: i'm losing bone
i mean bone mass

*Sigh*,the BBS needs an edit post button,or like a preview button.

PenisClown
PenisClown
  • Member since: Oct. 5, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 08:21 AM Reply

Well, it took 2 hours, but i've finished reading this whole thread. I'm very interested and concerned about this ouji board stuff. Corey's 7 Deadly Sins dreams, and Newgate's got himself a crazy spirit after him because he tried to break that ouji board. Alot of stuff i've read sounds like bullshit. I'm only really finding Corey, Pink-Ninja and 0peth's stories believable.


Metal Hell.
Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 08:43 AM Reply

At 5/20/08 08:21 AM, PenisClown wrote: Well, it took 2 hours, but i've finished reading this whole thread. I'm very interested and concerned about this ouji board stuff. Corey's 7 Deadly Sins dreams, and Newgate's got himself a crazy spirit after him because he tried to break that ouji board. Alot of stuff i've read sounds like bullshit. I'm only really finding Corey, Pink-Ninja and 0peth's stories believable.

Well, yeah sometime I have a hard time believing some stories, but I have no room to say any of them are fake. My dreams have stopped for the last three days and I haven't touched the board. If newgate was being serious I hope he is ok. I guess we will see if he posts in the next couple of days. If not then we can think something is up, or at least put in the conclusion that he is some sort of alt.

Well in a couple of minutes I need to add to the members list. Did you want to be added as a member?


BBS Signature
fallensoul289
fallensoul289
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club May. 20th, 2008 @ 08:46 AM Reply

hmm corey its going to get worse damn i was going to say get some holy things and piss it off until it leaves i mean get a strong blessed thing something that will hurt it and put it on the ouji board im the type of person to do that it does kinda of freak me out if there was a ddeamon in my house but i have my faith and a rosery blessed by john paul so i think im safe


|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature