Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-12-31 11:53:02 Reply

@Luke

Hi guys... Sorry for being... So... Dead...

crickets

This one still hurts to bring up. It's completely true, so believe it or not it's what happened.

Ahem, last year in my old apartment I kept seeing a white woman figure out of the corner of my eye. I was in a sad depressed time of my life and was very emotionally disturbed. Every night she would get a little closer, I never said anything about it to my girlfriend at the time.

When I hit rock bottom of depression one night I turned over and looked at my girlfriend who was laying next to me in bed. The woman was sitting on top of her clawing at her face with her finger nails. I jumped, she woke up and everything vanished. I was just having nightmares I assumed. I told my girlfriend about it, she believed me.

The next night I rolled over in the middle of my sleep to see the woman next to me. This was the closest I had ever seen her, the eye sockets were black and there were black gashes across her face. She looked deep into me, grinned, and lifted a stub where her arm use to be. She said, "this is where my arm use to be."

Again, I jumped and everything vanished. I assumed it was another terrible nightmare, but I know now I wasn't sleeping when it happened.

Following the same pattern, the next night I didn't see anything, but was actually physically attacked. As I laying in bed resting and my girlfriend was reading a book something pushed me deep down into the bed. We literally saw the bed press down. The weight was so heavy on my chest that I could barely breathe. I had the sensation that my eyes were being dug out and with every passing moment I lost more and more energy. I was on the verge of passing out. She was panicked, she knew what was going on, but couldn't do anything to stop it.

That's when I prayed, I hollered the lords name as hard as I could in my head. I couldn't speak yet. I kept doing it, praying, asking for help. Slowly, but surely the weight was lifted off my chest, everything felt ok. In fact, everything felt perfect.

That was the day I started believing in god..

BBS Signature
Conal
Conal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-12-31 13:11:42 Reply

Do you guys really believe in ghosts?

​   ▲      ▲      ▲
▲ ▲▲ ▲▲ ▲
                                                                      ಠ_ಠ

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-12-31 18:16:00 Reply

At 12/31/13 01:11 PM, Conal wrote: Do you guys really believe in ghosts?

I don't know what I believe in really. I just know there really isn't anything else that could explain the physical things that I have seen and felt. Ever since the event in my last post though I haven't experienced anything. (So it's been a year or so) I've had a few creepy dreams, but nothing more, nothing less.

I'm also not out looking for things like I use to either.

BBS Signature
Luke
Luke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Gamer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2014-01-01 20:51:46 Reply

That is absolutely insane. I was watching a show on Christmas day I think called Celebrity Ghost Stories or something along the lines of that. This one guy would lay in bed and out of nowhere his girlfriend or wife would start speaking this freaky language and screaming and it sounded all morphed and stuff. Super demonic.
Reminds me a lot of your story.

That must have been really tough man, but I can absolutely understand now why you'd start to believe in God after that. It can't be a coincidence that it stopped once you started to pray and scream, etc.

Like you I haven't been thinking a lot about the supernatural like I used to. I still have strange experiences.

The other night my ex was staying over and we were in bed, when we started hearing the sound of a ball rolling in my laundry room, which is near my bed. There isn't a ball in the laundry room that I know of, and needless to say neither her or I were ballsy enough to get out of bed and check it out.

It seems more often than not that when she is sleeping over, strange things happen more often. Within the past month when she was over there were noises in the room opposite where my bed is set up against. There's not a lot in the room, it's more of a junk room, all our shit we don't use is in there. But there was some sort of scratching at the walls or something in there. Again, too much of a pussy to go check it out.

Other than that though, I haven't had any experiences or encounters as of late. I'm back at my Dad's place since my break up with girlfriend so we'll see. It's been about four months since I've been back here and not a ton of stuff has happened that I've noticed. I'm not home a lot though, so that could be why.

Also, congratulations on becoming a father, Fro! Happy for you and yours.

Yeah, whatever.
PSN ID: REDSiN66

Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2014-01-02 09:06:32 Reply

It took me several pages of reading to figure out who you were. The username change has literally confused me for almost over a year now.

At 1/1/14 08:51 PM, Luke wrote: That is absolutely insane. I was watching a show on Christmas day I think called Celebrity Ghost Stories or something along the lines of that. This one guy would lay in bed and out of nowhere his girlfriend or wife would start speaking this freaky language and screaming and it sounded all morphed and stuff. Super demonic.

We were at this wedding several months back and the one little girl that was sitting at our table had this bright green eyes like I never saw before. She suddenly spoke in this deep voice and just really sounded like a foreign language. It was quite frightening, sounded like she was speaking in tongue. Her father saw the worry on my face and said how she likes to make up languages. They were an odd couple, lived off the country with very little technology. I know that it was just the kid being a kid, but there's an introduction to a demonic kid horror story if I ever saw one before.

Reminds me a lot of your story.

That must have been really tough man, but I can absolutely understand now why you'd start to believe in God after that. It can't be a coincidence that it stopped once you started to pray and scream, etc.

It's also like like it's created a blinding vail over my eyes. I've had no scary/ghost nightmares or have experienced anything besides one dream. I dreamt once that in my new apartment that these two little girls dressed in white were making a sacrifice on my staircase. They had knives and had drown the generic circle on the ground. Nothing felt scary about it, I never had any weird feelings. I'm sure it was just caused by my love of horror movies and how frequently I watched them.

Like you I haven't been thinking a lot about the supernatural like I used to. I still have strange experiences.

The other night my ex was staying over and we were in bed, when we started hearing the sound of a ball rolling in my laundry room, which is near my bed. There isn't a ball in the laundry room that I know of, and needless to say neither her or I were ballsy enough to get out of bed and check it out.

I would have to check it out. I may grab the baseball bat and flashlight if it happened at night, but I wouldn't just be able to lie there.

It seems more often than not that when she is sleeping over, strange things happen more often. Within the past month when she was over there were noises in the room opposite where my bed is set up against. There's not a lot in the room, it's more of a junk room, all our shit we don't use is in there. But there was some sort of scratching at the walls or something in there. Again, too much of a pussy to go check it out.

Rodents?! There use to be a rodent problem in my parents house. Not rats or mice. The chipmunks and squirrels would dig holes under the house and find ways in. We started filling all the holes and the problem stopped.

Other than that though, I haven't had any experiences or encounters as of late. I'm back at my Dad's place since my break up with girlfriend so we'll see. It's been about four months since I've been back here and not a ton of stuff has happened that I've noticed. I'm not home a lot though, so that could be why.

Huh, we aren't so different. You're breakup, my divorce. We both went back to the parents. I just got lucky enough to work my way up the corporate ladder at to a management level and afford my own place, new family. A fresh start.

Also, congratulations on becoming a father, Fro! Happy for you and yours.

Thank you!

BBS Signature