00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,543 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2012-05-12 10:50:43

At 5/9/12 12:55 PM, ScaryPicnic wrote: Has anyone here ever attempted to summon a Demon?

No, I don't think it's a good idea. :P

Just curious. I find Demonology an interesting slice of Christian mythology.

I believe Demons are simply manifestations of subconscious desires and suppressed thoughts and memories, but has anyone had an 'encounter', or attempted to?

Encountered, I believe yes. I'm sure my stories can be found in the early pages of the thread, but I never tried to. It's something I'm highly interested in, but not interested in enough to find out for sure.

At 5/10/12 09:02 PM, Luke wrote: Here's a strange thing that happened to my girlfriend last night in my bathroom - Nothing huge, but I have another story afterwards...

My story will also involve my girlfriend seeing something.

Another strange story I have to tell you happened to me today, it's a lot more bizarre than the bathroom shadow, and I may be going crazy...

That's a cool story, there isn't really much to explain that.

At 5/9/12 10:06 PM, Luke wrote:
At 5/9/12 11:53 AM, Fro wrote: Anyone still around or interested? I've had a few recent experiences to share, but I'm only going to share them if there's somebody around to read them.
I'm always around, just not posting as often as usual. Let's hear it man.

Awhile back in the thread I talked about a time where I was half asleep, that state where you're sleeping, but fully aware of everything going on around you. I was talking to someone in my room while laying in bed, I couldn't really hear what they were saying because of my status of being half asleep. I just remember hearing my voice answering back and all of a sudden hearing, I have to go now bud, somebody is coming. My mother opened up the door and asked who I was talking to because she had heard several voices. That's the last time something has happened.

I've recently come home with my girlfriend because of economical problems and have been staying for a few days. One night my girlfriend woke up to a little boy in the room. She curled about against me terrified, but shortly fell asleep. The next night she again woke up to a little boy in the room, but this time he told her to wake up.

I haven't seen anything, but every night since those two nights I've been woken up at 3:00 for no reason. The same time that she was woken up both nights/early mornings and it also happens to be the time when spirits are allowed to walk free. My mother also said she heard someone walking around the house at 3:00 on a couple of nights as well. Everything seems really friendly though.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2012-05-12 18:01:13

Interesting...

I say, if it seems friendly and nobody is being harmed (besides being frightened of course) then there really is not anything to worry about. It's weird though, because of the 3:00AM wake ups and only her seeing it.

How long ago did you talk to someone in your room? That's a really cool experience but very strange... Was it a man / female voice? Just interested in knowing more details.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2012-05-16 12:36:39

At 5/12/12 06:01 PM, Luke wrote: Interesting...

I say, if it seems friendly and nobody is being harmed (besides being frightened of course) then there really is not anything to worry about. It's weird though, because of the 3:00AM wake ups and only her seeing it.

I continued to wake up at exactly three until last night. I think it's because I was on the road for what seems to be about 10 hours and I was too exhausted to wake up no matter what.

How long ago did you talk to someone in your room? That's a really cool experience but very strange... Was it a man / female voice? Just interested in knowing more details.

I believe my freshman year of college. I've been graduated for a year now so it's been awhile. It was a males voice. I can retell the stories around that time if you guys are interested.

My girlfriend continues to have graphic and horrible nightmares now. She's not being woken up anymore though.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2012-06-16 01:33:05

At 5/16/12 12:36 PM, Fro wrote: I believe my freshman year of college. I've been graduated for a year now so it's been awhile. It was a males voice. I can retell the stories around that time if you guys are interested.

My girlfriend continues to have graphic and horrible nightmares now. She's not being woken up anymore though.

I'd be interested in hearing those stories for sure man, as for nightmares... In demonology isn't a nightmare actually a sort of demon that just terrorizes people in their sleep?

Demonology is kind of iffy though, never believed much of it myself, nightmares have always just been normal dreams to me, nothing demonic about them, in my opinion.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-02-26 20:55:37

I know this may sound ridiculous, another haunted house, Luke??
I believe so, as does my roommate and girlfriend.

I moved in here in January, and my girlfriend has lived here since last April. She had seen things a few times here and there since living in this apartment, but nothing too out of the ordinary. Except for knocks on the walls, door, etc.

Well, lately my girlfriend and I have been seeing shadows quite a bit, she also said she saw a black cat today, or a silhouette of one.
I shrugged it off, and try to ignore all of these things, like seeing a black shadow walk through the hallway last night before going to bed around 1 in the morning.

Lately lights have been going off, in the kitchen particularly.
I was doing the dishes about ten minutes ago, maybe less. The light had been messing up quite a bit in the past few days, but never did it flicker on and off like it did tonight.
So I am almost done the dishes, and suddenly I hear this strange sound, it's a constant sound. I realize it is music playing from my roommates room, she isn't home though, and has no alarm set.
Right after I realize this is music playing, and it shouldnt be playing (I've contacted her, all of her stuff is turned off in her room, etc), the light goes off. Just turns off.

Now I'm scared to go back in the kitchen and finish the dishes...

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-12-31 11:53:02

@Luke

Hi guys... Sorry for being... So... Dead...

crickets

This one still hurts to bring up. It's completely true, so believe it or not it's what happened.

Ahem, last year in my old apartment I kept seeing a white woman figure out of the corner of my eye. I was in a sad depressed time of my life and was very emotionally disturbed. Every night she would get a little closer, I never said anything about it to my girlfriend at the time.

When I hit rock bottom of depression one night I turned over and looked at my girlfriend who was laying next to me in bed. The woman was sitting on top of her clawing at her face with her finger nails. I jumped, she woke up and everything vanished. I was just having nightmares I assumed. I told my girlfriend about it, she believed me.

The next night I rolled over in the middle of my sleep to see the woman next to me. This was the closest I had ever seen her, the eye sockets were black and there were black gashes across her face. She looked deep into me, grinned, and lifted a stub where her arm use to be. She said, "this is where my arm use to be."

Again, I jumped and everything vanished. I assumed it was another terrible nightmare, but I know now I wasn't sleeping when it happened.

Following the same pattern, the next night I didn't see anything, but was actually physically attacked. As I laying in bed resting and my girlfriend was reading a book something pushed me deep down into the bed. We literally saw the bed press down. The weight was so heavy on my chest that I could barely breathe. I had the sensation that my eyes were being dug out and with every passing moment I lost more and more energy. I was on the verge of passing out. She was panicked, she knew what was going on, but couldn't do anything to stop it.

That's when I prayed, I hollered the lords name as hard as I could in my head. I couldn't speak yet. I kept doing it, praying, asking for help. Slowly, but surely the weight was lifted off my chest, everything felt ok. In fact, everything felt perfect.

That was the day I started believing in god..

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2013-12-31 18:16:00

At 12/31/13 01:11 PM, Conal wrote: Do you guys really believe in ghosts?

I don't know what I believe in really. I just know there really isn't anything else that could explain the physical things that I have seen and felt. Ever since the event in my last post though I haven't experienced anything. (So it's been a year or so) I've had a few creepy dreams, but nothing more, nothing less.

I'm also not out looking for things like I use to either.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2014-01-01 20:51:46

That is absolutely insane. I was watching a show on Christmas day I think called Celebrity Ghost Stories or something along the lines of that. This one guy would lay in bed and out of nowhere his girlfriend or wife would start speaking this freaky language and screaming and it sounded all morphed and stuff. Super demonic.
Reminds me a lot of your story.

That must have been really tough man, but I can absolutely understand now why you'd start to believe in God after that. It can't be a coincidence that it stopped once you started to pray and scream, etc.

Like you I haven't been thinking a lot about the supernatural like I used to. I still have strange experiences.

The other night my ex was staying over and we were in bed, when we started hearing the sound of a ball rolling in my laundry room, which is near my bed. There isn't a ball in the laundry room that I know of, and needless to say neither her or I were ballsy enough to get out of bed and check it out.

It seems more often than not that when she is sleeping over, strange things happen more often. Within the past month when she was over there were noises in the room opposite where my bed is set up against. There's not a lot in the room, it's more of a junk room, all our shit we don't use is in there. But there was some sort of scratching at the walls or something in there. Again, too much of a pussy to go check it out.

Other than that though, I haven't had any experiences or encounters as of late. I'm back at my Dad's place since my break up with girlfriend so we'll see. It's been about four months since I've been back here and not a ton of stuff has happened that I've noticed. I'm not home a lot though, so that could be why.

Also, congratulations on becoming a father, Fro! Happy for you and yours.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2014-01-02 09:06:32

It took me several pages of reading to figure out who you were. The username change has literally confused me for almost over a year now.

At 1/1/14 08:51 PM, Luke wrote: That is absolutely insane. I was watching a show on Christmas day I think called Celebrity Ghost Stories or something along the lines of that. This one guy would lay in bed and out of nowhere his girlfriend or wife would start speaking this freaky language and screaming and it sounded all morphed and stuff. Super demonic.

We were at this wedding several months back and the one little girl that was sitting at our table had this bright green eyes like I never saw before. She suddenly spoke in this deep voice and just really sounded like a foreign language. It was quite frightening, sounded like she was speaking in tongue. Her father saw the worry on my face and said how she likes to make up languages. They were an odd couple, lived off the country with very little technology. I know that it was just the kid being a kid, but there's an introduction to a demonic kid horror story if I ever saw one before.

Reminds me a lot of your story.

That must have been really tough man, but I can absolutely understand now why you'd start to believe in God after that. It can't be a coincidence that it stopped once you started to pray and scream, etc.

It's also like like it's created a blinding vail over my eyes. I've had no scary/ghost nightmares or have experienced anything besides one dream. I dreamt once that in my new apartment that these two little girls dressed in white were making a sacrifice on my staircase. They had knives and had drown the generic circle on the ground. Nothing felt scary about it, I never had any weird feelings. I'm sure it was just caused by my love of horror movies and how frequently I watched them.

Like you I haven't been thinking a lot about the supernatural like I used to. I still have strange experiences.

The other night my ex was staying over and we were in bed, when we started hearing the sound of a ball rolling in my laundry room, which is near my bed. There isn't a ball in the laundry room that I know of, and needless to say neither her or I were ballsy enough to get out of bed and check it out.

I would have to check it out. I may grab the baseball bat and flashlight if it happened at night, but I wouldn't just be able to lie there.

It seems more often than not that when she is sleeping over, strange things happen more often. Within the past month when she was over there were noises in the room opposite where my bed is set up against. There's not a lot in the room, it's more of a junk room, all our shit we don't use is in there. But there was some sort of scratching at the walls or something in there. Again, too much of a pussy to go check it out.

Rodents?! There use to be a rodent problem in my parents house. Not rats or mice. The chipmunks and squirrels would dig holes under the house and find ways in. We started filling all the holes and the problem stopped.

Other than that though, I haven't had any experiences or encounters as of late. I'm back at my Dad's place since my break up with girlfriend so we'll see. It's been about four months since I've been back here and not a ton of stuff has happened that I've noticed. I'm not home a lot though, so that could be why.

Huh, we aren't so different. You're breakup, my divorce. We both went back to the parents. I just got lucky enough to work my way up the corporate ladder at to a management level and afford my own place, new family. A fresh start.

Also, congratulations on becoming a father, Fro! Happy for you and yours.

Thank you!