Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 20:30:08 Reply

At 8/21/08 05:51 PM, nataSNoose wrote: i want a doggy
http://www.paranormalamerica.com/2008/06 /demon-dog-photo-news-report/

That is a bit odd. But for some reason, my instincts are pointing to fake. Not saying it is fake. Maybe a normal object was placed behind them and it appeared to look like a dog? And how would they know if it is a demon? It does have an evil look, but that doesn't mean it can be 100% demon.

LOL

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 23:10:02 Reply

Or maybe it could be there dog and the camera which photographed gave it red eyes, just like some cameras do.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 23:54:06 Reply

At 8/20/08 11:15 AM, dadit wrote: Hey cory lol i am having a prob with quoting.....lol typo typo typo...

Was that a reference of me making typos or was that one for you actually having trouble quoting. I can teach you if you really want to learn how to do it.

At 8/20/08 03:43 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
Have you ever heard the expression "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away?"

Yes, I have. I would eat an apple a day too if I had access to a red delicious apple. It's the only kind that I like to eat.

Most assume, with no reason to think otherwise, that it is simply an easy-to-remember rhyme that stresses the importance of eating healthily to young children. But the saying did not originate as a harmless reminder. It was born in a frontier town in the early years of the gold rush, where food was scarce and money even scarcer.

Very interesting. It's kind of like Ring around the Rosies. Not too many people know, but this is really about the Black Death. The rosies were people who had the black death and they would get a rash, which was rose in color. They believed posies could keep the black death away explaining pockets full of posies. Ashes, ashes, we all fall down represented how they would burn the bodies with the black death even if the people were still alive to stop the spread of the disease.

One August, when a bad drought had struck the region, a series of bloody killings swept through the town. Every night, a single house would be broken into, and anyone who saw the invader would be swiftly, brutally slain. Nothing was ever stolen, save for a few scraps of food.

Hm, interesting also. Almost directly related to the old saying. Nice.

After two weeks of this, the local grocer set out a few apples and a glass of milk in the town square overnight. He then hid in the tower of the church, hoping to catch a glimpse of anyone who came by.

That is one brave soul. I would hate to do that alone.

Fighting fatigue, the grocer waited for any sign of life below. Just after midnight, he was rewarded by a chilling sight; a man, carrying a black bag stuffed with dully shining metal tools and covered from head to foot in cloth bandages, staggered into view. He paused at the sight of the apples and milk, and then whipped his head around, as if looking for the one who dared to patronize him. Seized with fear, the grocer ducked out of sight, staying hidden 'til sunrise.

Lmao, I wonder what would of happened if he would of stayed shown and the man would of saw him.

The strange man had only taken one of the apples, and didn't even touch the glass of milk. No houses were broken into, and no one was killed. For decades, the town continued to place out an apple or two every night, even long after a single apple stopped disappearing.

Well to be honest this is where the story doesn't make much sense. Yeah, it goes with the apple thing, but if you were fighting for food wouldn't you take everything that you could find?

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk? But one question, What doesthat picture have to do with your story. Anyway welcome, to the club, nd i love the beginning of your story. That first paragraph hooked me in. And was this set in the gold rush or was this a few years ago, i know you said that it started in thr gold rush but im not entirely sure.

Yeah, even if your story was fake I really enjoyed reading it. I allow fake stories too as long as people make sure to tell us that they are fake.

At 8/20/08 03:50 PM, dadit wrote:

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk?
Me

Please don't just post one worders like this. Milk is good for you anyway. >:(

At 8/20/08 04:34 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Alright, I have ANOTHER STORY. So, yesterday I went upstairs to do some work. WhenI got up the stairs, it felt really weird up there, like the air was thick or something.

Ah, I know that feeling. It's a weird feeling and I don't really like it when the air is thick like that. It usually isn't welcoming.

I didn't like the feeling I was getting, s I went back down. Later, midnightish, I went into my room to go to bed. My room felt the same as the hallway did. Then I heard something going tick tick tick on my desk, and a shadow appeared on the wall. I had my blinds open, so there was a pane of window or this to happen. But there were no trees that were close and directly in front of my window, and the thing kept moving down. So, I got out of bed and came back in, turning on all lights. I then turned the main light off, but left a pretty bright one on. Everything, including the feeling, stopped. That's about it.

That really does sound like something this time. It's hard for the mind to make up something such as the air getting heavy. I know the feeling and it generally isn't a good one. Something that draws all of the energy out of the air like that usually isn't good.

At 8/20/08 08:41 PM, IND658 wrote: Ill make sure to keep posting Corky, or Corey, whichever you prefer to be called. NWS, what would you say the shadow in your room looked like?

You can call me whatever you want. I call a couple of people by their real name here, but that's just so I don't have to type out their alias every time.

At 8/21/08 01:30 PM, nataSNoose wrote: i wish it was my story.
In a forum i was in,this one guy posted a link to this
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Cre epypasta
I love paranormal phenomina and the occult so decided to post this at random.
the the one creepy statement i was intending to post on this club was this one from the same site...

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

A very interesting subject of course. I always thought that maybe nightmares were caused for a reason, but I also thought that dreams could be things that happened in past lives or things that will happen in the future. Of course not the really weird ones, but they might fit under the nightmare category.

btw this goth chicks hawt

Lol, more scary then hot.

At 8/21/08 04:32 PM, keyword wrote: i just saw the music it was awsome i want a theme 2

Well I know the person that made it is very busy with more audio. When things quite down for him you should ask him to make you one.

>.<

That's my face. >:(

>.<

lol anyways i like it and i think it would make excellent fade out music (assuming im fading out VERY SLOWLY) lol 3 minute fade out

Yeah, he is actually going to add vocals to it and add a really long, fast solo where the audio repeats at the end. The ending is good for a movie that needs a quick beginning and then ambient music at the end.

At 8/21/08 04:38 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Is it just me or does annyone want to try something from the creepypasta link? I don't have any of those around, though. At least, the ones that aren't "life threatening"/ Chances are it's all bs, but it would be awesome if someone here tried the "Holder of the End" one. Check the link if you don't know what I mean.

Well when I get free time I will try some of these out, but I don't plan on coming back to the link so I will be relying on you to get it to the website whenever you have time so I can find it easier.

Hm, that doesn't look like anything too much to me. Just the pattern perhaps.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-21 23:56:30 Reply

At 8/21/08 05:53 PM, SgtDK wrote:
At 8/21/08 04:38 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Is it just me or does annyone want to try something from the creepypasta link? I don't have any of those around, though. At least, the ones that aren't "life threatening"/ Chances are it's all bs, but it would be awesome if someone here tried the "Holder of the End" one. Check the link if you don't know what I mean.
Yeah it would be interesting if someone tried this stuff. I'm quiet curious but a bit of a wuss.

I WILL DO IT FOR YOU GUYS. Of course I say that now, but I really have no clue what you are talking about meaning this might change later on. If it's nothing too bad though I will do it.

At 8/21/08 06:00 PM, nataSNoose wrote: srry im bord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab7F2Gds js
im staring at my closet and feel dead paralized typing on my labtop staring.......
staring.....
omg >< it moved

Hey, anytime you want to link a movie or anything else here that is supernatural related then feel free to do it. I personally can't watch them because of my slow internet, but some of the other members can.

At 8/21/08 06:37 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yeah, half of the stuff sounds fake, but I am intrigued.

Yeah, I'm sure most of it is fake too if not all of it. It's something worth trying out though. Even though I still don't know what we are talking about because I don't have enough time to check out every link. >.<

I don't have a mental hospital around me though, does anyone here?

I do, but since I will be going to college this Saturday I don't know if they have any around. I'm sure I would fit in fine if they did.

At 8/21/08 08:30 PM, Complete wrote:
That is a bit odd. But for some reason, my instincts are pointing to fake. Not saying it is fake. Maybe a normal object was placed behind them and it appeared to look like a dog? And how would they know if it is a demon? It does have an evil look, but that doesn't mean it can be 100% demon.

Either something was placed behind it or something was photoshopped onto the picture. It could also just be the pattern on the flag itself, which just happens to look that way when the light hits it. With the ripples and everything. Etc..

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 00:04:50 Reply

Alright, the site is coming along. Sorry it is so slow, but I only have time at night and this club can fu*k you up at night. Makes you feel... Suspicious of everything. Like right now, my kitchen is quite cold and I feel something, but for once not scared. Whatever, I am getting off.'Night.

IND658
IND658
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 01:26:59 Reply

Fine, Ill call you Corey then. Everone, feel free to call me by my real name, Luis, as well.
As it happened to me again this morning, I decided I would ask. Does anyone remember that whole discussion on sleep paralysis you guys had a while back? Well, do you think it would be possible for it to work the opposite way? As in, your brain testing you to see if you're awake or asleep, but after you've fallen asleep and as you're waking ? I wasn't fully awake, as I could still see my dream, but I wasn't fully sleeping, because I could faintly hear sounds around me. Its hard to really explain how I felt. Well, after (what felt like) 15 to 20 minutes, I started to feel as if my fingers were burning. After that, my mind went blank, but I could still hear faintly. As I felt it spread to my hands, I shook myself up, to discover that onboth my arms, my elbows to my fingertips were entirely numb, as well as both my feet. It also couldn't have been that I fell asleep on my hands, because I always sleep facing up.

I have returned.

BBS Signature
Bramly-apple
Bramly-apple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 11:26:55 Reply

At 8/22/08 01:26 AM, IND658 wrote: Fine, Ill call you Corey then. Everone, feel free to call me by my real name, Luis, as well.
I wasn't fully awake, as I could still see my dream, but I wasn't fully sleeping, because I could faintly hear sounds around me. Its hard to really explain how I felt. Well, after (what felt like) 15 to 20 minutes, I started to feel as if my fingers were burning. After that, my mind went blank, but I could still hear faintly. As I felt it spread to my hands, I shook myself up, to discover that onboth my arms, my elbows to my fingertips were entirely numb, as well as both my feet. It also couldn't have been that I fell asleep on my hands, because I always sleep facing up.

I think you just had normal sleep paralysis, your mind has woken up and your body hasn't but its happened naturally, instead of tricking your brain into thinking your asleep by not moving your body.

Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 14:41:48 Reply

While we are talking about sleep paralysis, I would like to share my experience on it.

I tried it about two weeks ago. After awhile, maybe 10 minutes my legs began to twitch uncontrollably, is this normal for sleep paralysis? Because it is very hard to stay still, then soon my body twitched a little bit then it suddenly calmed down because I moved too much.

I tried it again last week and I went for 50 minutes without having that same feeling, and I couldn't even do it.

LOL

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 15:05:57 Reply

Thanks for 'Apple' story Nata, i didn't know that was where the saying came from. Very interesting and quite creepy.

As for the story of the woman in the morgue having a wander. I think your mum was having a little jke with you :P

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 17:39:39 Reply

Updated Member List- Corky has asked me to do this so Ya! Note: If i made a mistake im only HUMAN.

Leaders

These are the leaders of the club. They can allow people in and also kick people out of the club.

Corky52
Pink-Ninja

----------

Active Members

These are members who have contributed to the club lately. They will be moved to the dreaded in-active members list if they don't contribute after awhile.

Sirtom93
BloodStrike21
Keyword
Complete
Slevin
Bramly-apple
Ninja-Without-Sight
Chickidydow
SgtDK
----------

New to the list.

Dadit
ChickenReaper
Egoharuhi15
IND658
NataSNoose
Syrika246
Magisterial

These are new members who have contributed to the club, but if they don't stick around for long they will be added to the list below this.

----------

New and Inactive

These are people who have asked to join, but never came back to contribute to the thread. If they don't post by the next members list they will be removed.

None at the moment!

----------

In-active Members

These are members who have contributed to the club at one time, but are currently in-active. if they come back and contribute again then will be moved up to the active members list.

Simon
Addicted-Hamster
GreenFaerie4
Murad136
fallensoul289
WeirDfunk
Zack
Gamerdakota
Jackripperz
Imaku
Aburaishi
M00SHEEP
Shabbo
Johnathan-wrathborne
Mercenary81
UnknownFear
Hongkongexpress
Corky-D
Damonky
DemonCole
---------

To any new member - If you have room could you please add this club in your sig and/or blog. If not or if you don't want to then don't worry about it.

--------

The Users of the Month in Order

Pink-Ninja

Current Status - Leader

BloodStrike21

Current Status - Active Member

Mercenary81

Current Status - Inactive Member

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 21:20:43 Reply

teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 22:50:40 Reply

At 8/22/08 09:20 PM, nataSNoose wrote: teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

.....are you a satanist?....cuz...I kidan find that offencive...but...what ever...:(

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 22:54:14 Reply

nataSNoose, your doing something called picture spamming, wehich is against the rules. Anway, anyone have a creepy story to share?!

Sexylegs
Sexylegs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Writer
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-22 23:01:48 Reply

I was reading some of these posts last night, and couldn't sleep for like, an hour after. I had to watch some South Park. Besides the point, these stories are fuckign scary.

Good job.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 09:53:09 Reply

Thanks legs! Feel free to join us if you wish.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 09:56:24 Reply

At 8/22/08 09:20 PM, nataSNoose wrote: teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

Could i politely ask you not to post pictures unless they are needed or related to a subject being discussed. As Sight pointed out this is classed as picture spamming. Also some people may find it offensive, we respect all beliefs here but we also do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 10:47:49 Reply

Also some people may find it offensive, we respect all beliefs here but we also do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks

Thanks Pink =)

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 11:01:01 Reply

Guys well...you see...

I was in my room sleeping..and I woke up to get a drink..cuz like...I was thirsty...and I went back to sleep and When I woke up I saw this spirit standing over me...It looked kinda....transparent..and....I ran out of bed and looked in my room again....and....therre was nothing there....

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 17:01:51 Reply

At 8/22/08 11:01 PM, Sexylegs wrote: I was reading some of these posts last night, and couldn't sleep for like, an hour after. I had to watch some South Park. Besides the point, these stories are fuckign scary.

Good job.

i know ><
there addicting.

I started reading this ghost encyclopedia in orlando when i was in 7th grade,
like there was this place where in the mourning you could see mary's spirit over these windows on this 1 old building that had broken doors and windows, some dead lookin trees there would ooze green and orange sap and smoke would come out of them at sunrise.it was near my home and written on this book.
i couldnt afford books anymore so i started reading stories on the internet and fanfiction about other places that were supposebly haunted.
creepy pasta is spooooky.
are the people in this forum serious about the topic?
cuz i is :)

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 17:10:55 Reply

At 8/23/08 09:56 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote:
Could i politely ask you not to post pictures unless they are needed or related to a subject being discussed. As Sight pointed out this is classed as picture spamming. Also some people may find it offensive, we respect all beliefs here but we also do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks

i was posting links that were related to this subject.
i linked creepy pasta and some site showing this video about this demonic dog who showed up on a wedding picture 50 years later.the guy who claims this is a real demonic enteiy says that it has inspired him to quit abusing drugs.
uhhm
the jebus pic is a reference towards darkness.
guess it was pointless :D

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 18:36:54 Reply

The only reason i brought up the issue of the picture is because i know one or two members are christian and that would offend them deeply, we just want to keep it clean round here. Apart from that your posts are good and i enjoy reading them.

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-23 21:42:25 Reply

And I was Watching Passion Of The Christ while I saw it too...:(

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 09:18:22 Reply

Sorry if these posts are out of order, but I am going to respond to almost all of them if not all of them.

What exactly do you mean? How to link text on a PM? How to link text on the BBS? How to link text in your sig? Well you do them all the same so I guess it doesn't really matter. Just type in a word like Ghost Club, find the link to the club and copy it. Then highlight the word Ghost Club and push the link button. Paste the club link into the box that comes up and you are done. Or you can just copy and paste a link without words like I just explained.

At 8/22/08 10:50 PM, dadit wrote:
.....are you a satanist?....cuz...I kidan find that offencive...but...what ever...:(

Hm, yeah I guess don't post pictures that would offend anyone really. There are a lot of people here with different believes and anything that could offend anyone else shouldn't be posted.

At 8/22/08 10:54 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: nataSNoose, your doing something called picture spamming, wehich is against the rules.

I understand though since it was sort of club related. It's not personally against my club rules, but since it's covered by the BBS rules you have to keep away from it.

Anway, anyone have a creepy story to share?!

Yeah, I'm at college and I lost my key already. I have to pay 65 dollars to get a new one :(

At 8/22/08 11:01 PM, Sexylegs wrote: I was reading some of these posts last night, and couldn't sleep for like, an hour after. I had to watch some South Park. Besides the point, these stories are fuckign scary.

Thank you. :) Come back and read more if you want.

Good job.

Picture related.

At 8/23/08 09:53 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Thanks legs! Feel free to join us if you wish.

Yeah, if you want to stay and respond to any of the stories, then feel free to and I will eventually add you to the members list.

At 8/23/08 11:01 AM, dadit wrote: Guys well...you see...

I was in my room sleeping..and I woke up to get a drink..cuz like...I was thirsty...and I went back to sleep and When I woke up I saw this spirit standing over me...It looked kinda....transparent..and....I ran out of bed and looked in my room again....and....therre was nothing there....

Oh.... Ok... Explain what you felt maybe, more detail? With less .....

At 8/23/08 05:01 PM, nataSNoose wrote:
i know ><
there addicting.

Sadly only addicting enough for me to read so far. I can't go making my own for a little bit since I'm too busy.

I started reading this ghost encyclopedia in orlando when i was in 7th grade,
like there was this place where in the mourning you could see mary's spirit over these windows on this 1 old building that had broken doors and windows, some dead lookin trees there would ooze green and orange sap and smoke would come out of them at sunrise.it was near my home and written on this book.
i couldnt afford books anymore so i started reading stories on the internet and fanfiction about other places that were supposebly haunted.
creepy pasta is spooooky.
are the people in this forum serious about the topic?
cuz i is :)

Serious about what topic? I don't know exactly what you are talking about. You don't seem too serious about most of the stuff you post actually, so I don't really know.

At 8/23/08 05:10 PM, nataSNoose wrote:
i was posting links that were related to this subject.

Links maybe, but not the picture and/or pictures.

i linked creepy pasta and some site showing this video about this demonic dog who showed up on a wedding picture 50 years later.the guy who claims this is a real demonic enteiy says that it has inspired him to quit abusing drugs.

But that dog that you linked to showed up on something else, not wedding pictures. You need to keep your story straight. :/

uhhm
the jebus pic is a reference towards darkness.
guess it was pointless :D

Yeah, this club isn't really dark. It was kind of pointless.

At 8/22/08 12:04 AM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Alright, the site is coming along. Sorry it is so slow, but I only have time at night and this club can fu*k you up at night. Makes you feel... Suspicious of everything. Like right now, my kitchen is quite cold and I feel something, but for once not scared. Whatever, I am getting off.'Night.

Hey, as long as it is coming along I don't care how slow it is. I just hope that when you catch up to the end of it that you can keep it updated along with the club. I would hate to have a club keep going and then the website just stop.

At 8/22/08 01:26 AM, IND658 wrote: Fine, Ill call you Corey then. Everone, feel free to call me by my real name, Luis, as well.

Hello Luis.

As it happened to me again this morning, I decided I would ask. Does anyone remember that whole discussion on sleep paralysis you guys had a while back?

Yes, but I sadly know little on the subject. Hopefully a couple other people know.

Well, do you think it would be possible for it to work the opposite way? As in, your brain testing you to see if you're awake or asleep, but after you've fallen asleep and as you're waking ? I wasn't fully awake, as I could still see my dream, but I wasn't fully sleeping, because I could faintly hear sounds around me. Its hard to really explain how I felt. Well, after (what felt like) 15 to 20 minutes, I started to feel as if my fingers were burning. After that, my mind went blank, but I could still hear faintly. As I felt it spread to my hands, I shook myself up, to discover that onboth my arms, my elbows to my fingertips were entirely numb, as well as both my feet. It also couldn't have been that I fell asleep on my hands, because I always sleep facing up.

That sounds like a regular case to me actually. I've tried to do it a couple of times and my body started to burn and my eyes bothered me. Hearing and everything else got messed up, but I woke up right before it happened every single time. I kind of gave up on it I guess.

At 8/22/08 02:41 PM, Complete wrote: While we are talking about sleep paralysis, I would like to share my experience on it.

I tried it about two weeks ago. After awhile, maybe 10 minutes my legs began to twitch uncontrollably, is this normal for sleep paralysis? Because it is very hard to stay still, then soon my body twitched a little bit then it suddenly calmed down because I moved too much.

My legs didn't twitch, but my eyes went nuts. They bothered me so bad I had to open them, I really had no choice. Oh well, I don't think I want to try it while at college because if I mess up then I don't want to be tired as hell not being able to go to sleep.

I tried it again last week and I went for 50 minutes without having that same feeling, and I couldn't even do it.

Yeah, it didn't work every time I tried doing it.

At 8/22/08 03:05 PM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Thanks for 'Apple' story Nata, i didn't know that was where the saying came from. Very interesting and quite creepy.

As for the story of the woman in the morgue having a wander. I think your mum was having a little jke with you :P

Ha, nothing wrong with trying to scare your kid now and then.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 09:21:15 Reply

At 8/22/08 05:39 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote: Updated Member List- Corky has asked me to do this so Ya! Note: If i made a mistake im only HUMAN.

Believe it or not I just wanted you to link them to me in a PM so I could do it myself. >.< Oh well, I don't have to worry about it now.

Leaders

These are the leaders of the club. They can allow people in and also kick people out of the club.

Corky52
Pink-Ninja

Jay, you may have to take over for just a little bit. I'm going to be busy until things down here at college settle down. I will still be in about once a week to get all of the posts replied to though.

The only problem I say with the list was that I didn't see idiot-buster on there at all. That's ok though, he is inactive here in this club at the moment so that is all that matters. I rather just have all the new members and active members 100 percent right. Thanks for doing the list.

BBS Signature
Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 11:22:44 Reply

At 8/24/08 09:18 AM, Corky52 wrote:
While we are talking about sleep paralysis, I would like to share my experience on it.

Yeah, it didn't work every time I tried doing it.

Perhaps the time it takes to fall into those stages extends every time you move your body during sleep paralysis. In that case, that sucks. But I am going to keep trying.

LOL

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 13:03:44 Reply

Well I am kinda addicted to "...." lol sorry but I felt scared and uneasy like my stomache was churning...

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 15:45:28 Reply

At 8/24/08 09:21 AM, Corky52 wrote:
Pink-Ninja
Jay, you may have to take over for just a little bit. I'm going to be busy until things down here at college settle down. I will still be in about once a week to get all of the posts replied to though.

The only problem I say with the list was that I didn't see idiot-buster on there at all. That's ok though, he is inactive here in this club at the moment so that is all that matters. I rather just have all the new members and active members 100 percent right. Thanks for doing the list.

Ok i will get the list up tomorrow. I haven't got much time this evening but will get round to it in the morning as well as responding to other posts.

BBS Signature
ChaosMonk
ChaosMonk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 16:37:27 Reply

Well, hi all. I'm wondering if I could join this thread you have here. I'm a firm believer in spirits/ghosts, whatever you please to call them.

Well, I've only got one story, not to great, but it was an awakening for me.

I went to go visit a relative, my aunt, in her house. Now, her house was the place both of my great grandparents died, and on the same bed. When I approached her house, I was actually really hyper (Dang Monsters...), but the second I got in, gravity seemed to increase 20 fold. I fell, and staggered my way to the table she had. I could barely move, and just felt watched.

Since that day, I've been clairsentient, in a way, meaning that I can feel energies/entities in the room, and tell people's emotions.

nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 20:38:17 Reply

i am a very random person so most of the time when i say doesnt make any sense at all.
the doggy link goes to some webpage showing the video telling the story about a demonic entity who was cought on camera.
most things i hear about ghosts and the paranormal are usually refered to some sort of demon or evil spirit.i think i said this already....
there are these t.v. showes on abc family and sci-fi channel or something where these "ghost hunters"
supposebly try to catch ghosts on film and end up getting posessed by these dark forces.
i think thats all 100% fake.
if anyone watched or read about the emily rose girl from that movie,it makes you wonder...
exorcist means ghost who makes noise.
these misteries , could they be real?
i dont want to be a host to some spooky ghost.
im scared.

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-08-24 20:49:55 Reply

At 8/24/08 04:37 PM, ChaosMonk wrote: Well, hi all. I'm wondering if I could join this thread you have here. I'm a firm believer in spirits/ghosts, whatever you please to call them.

Well, I've only got one story, not to great, but it was an awakening for me.

I went to go visit a relative, my aunt, in her house. Now, her house was the place both of my great grandparents died, and on the same bed. When I approached her house, I was actually really hyper (Dang Monsters...), but the second I got in, gravity seemed to increase 20 fold. I fell, and staggered my way to the table she had. I could barely move, and just felt watched.

Since that day, I've been clairsentient, in a way, meaning that I can feel energies/entities in the room, and tell people's emotions.

i watched a lady die in her bed when i was around 10 yrs old.
7 years later I visited her trailerpark after she had died,
I walked around the neighborhood with these new children ive never met who were the same age as me back when i lived there.
we walked around the neighborhood so like when we walked by that house where she use to live in,
the children started telling me that somebody died there and that they could feel ghosts and a weird breeze flow through they bodies when ever they would walk around that place.
i saw a strange blue looking cloud when i walked by the room she has died and got this really cold numb feeling all around me.
i forgot what these are called.theyre so spooky.
Would these be what they call poltergeist??
brr

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature