New Topic Respond to this Topic
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 20th, 2008 @ 03:50 PM Reply

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk?

Me

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 20th, 2008 @ 04:34 PM Reply

Alright, I have ANOTHER STORY. So, yesterday I went upstairs to do some work. WhenI got up the stairs, it felt really weird up there, like the air was thick or something. I didn't like the feeling I was getting, s I went back down. Later, midnightish, I went into my room to go to bed. My room felt the same as the hallway did. Then I heard something going tick tick tick on my desk, and a shadow appeared on the wall. I had my blinds open, so there was a pane of window or this to happen. But there were no trees that were close and directly in front of my window, and the thing kept moving down. So, I got out of bed and came back in, turning on all lights. I then turned the main light off, but left a pretty bright one on. Everything, including the feeling, stopped. That's about it.

IND658
IND658
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 20th, 2008 @ 08:41 PM Reply

Ill make sure to keep posting Corky, or Corey, whichever you prefer to be called. NWS, what would you say the shadow in your room looked like?

I have returned.

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 01:30 PM Reply

i wish it was my story.
In a forum i was in,this one guy posted a link to this
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Cre epypasta
I love paranormal phenomina and the occult so decided to post this at random.
the the one creepy statement i was intending to post on this club was this one from the same site...

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.
btw this goth chicks hawt

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
SgtDK
SgtDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 8/21/08 01:30 PM, nataSNoose wrote: those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

Nightmares being actual memories huh? That's some interesting facts.

keyword
keyword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 04:26 PM Reply

corky wrote
We are always slowing down here. >.<

yes...yes we are... lol maby once the site gets up and running ill run through a few more stories but for right now im going to be stingy lol im about to chek out the music though..l.sooo yea...

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature
keyword
keyword
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 04:32 PM Reply

i just saw the music it was awsome i want a theme 2 >.< lol anyways i like it and i think it would make excellent fade out music (assuming im fading out VERY SLOWLY) lol 3 minute fade out

this is NOT a link

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 04:38 PM Reply

Is it just me or does annyone want to try something from the creepypasta link? I don't have any of those around, though. At least, the ones that aren't "life threatening"/ Chances are it's all bs, but it would be awesome if someone here tried the "Holder of the End" one. Check the link if you don't know what I mean.

nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 05:46 PM Reply

like im confused
http://www.angelsghosts.com/demon_pictur e.html
in this link there are 4 pictures of demons.
on the last picture i just see some guy.
its the picture of the guy that confuses me.
it says the picture was inserted over the main but im confused.what does it meannnnn

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
SgtDK
SgtDK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 05:53 PM Reply

At 8/21/08 04:38 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Is it just me or does annyone want to try something from the creepypasta link? I don't have any of those around, though. At least, the ones that aren't "life threatening"/ Chances are it's all bs, but it would be awesome if someone here tried the "Holder of the End" one. Check the link if you don't know what I mean.

Yeah it would be interesting if someone tried this stuff. I'm quiet curious but a bit of a wuss.

nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 06:00 PM Reply

srry im bord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab7F2Gds js
im staring at my closet and feel dead paralized typing on my labtop staring.......
staring.....
omg >< it moved

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 06:37 PM Reply

Yeah, half of the stuff sounds fake, but I am intrigued. I don't have a mental hospital around me though, does anyone here?

Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 08:30 PM Reply

At 8/21/08 05:51 PM, nataSNoose wrote: i want a doggy
http://www.paranormalamerica.com/2008/06 /demon-dog-photo-news-report/

That is a bit odd. But for some reason, my instincts are pointing to fake. Not saying it is fake. Maybe a normal object was placed behind them and it appeared to look like a dog? And how would they know if it is a demon? It does have an evil look, but that doesn't mean it can be 100% demon.

LOL

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 11:10 PM Reply

Or maybe it could be there dog and the camera which photographed gave it red eyes, just like some cameras do.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 8/20/08 11:15 AM, dadit wrote: Hey cory lol i am having a prob with quoting.....lol typo typo typo...

Was that a reference of me making typos or was that one for you actually having trouble quoting. I can teach you if you really want to learn how to do it.

At 8/20/08 03:43 PM, BloodStrike21 wrote:
Have you ever heard the expression "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away?"

Yes, I have. I would eat an apple a day too if I had access to a red delicious apple. It's the only kind that I like to eat.

Most assume, with no reason to think otherwise, that it is simply an easy-to-remember rhyme that stresses the importance of eating healthily to young children. But the saying did not originate as a harmless reminder. It was born in a frontier town in the early years of the gold rush, where food was scarce and money even scarcer.

Very interesting. It's kind of like Ring around the Rosies. Not too many people know, but this is really about the Black Death. The rosies were people who had the black death and they would get a rash, which was rose in color. They believed posies could keep the black death away explaining pockets full of posies. Ashes, ashes, we all fall down represented how they would burn the bodies with the black death even if the people were still alive to stop the spread of the disease.

One August, when a bad drought had struck the region, a series of bloody killings swept through the town. Every night, a single house would be broken into, and anyone who saw the invader would be swiftly, brutally slain. Nothing was ever stolen, save for a few scraps of food.

Hm, interesting also. Almost directly related to the old saying. Nice.

After two weeks of this, the local grocer set out a few apples and a glass of milk in the town square overnight. He then hid in the tower of the church, hoping to catch a glimpse of anyone who came by.

That is one brave soul. I would hate to do that alone.

Fighting fatigue, the grocer waited for any sign of life below. Just after midnight, he was rewarded by a chilling sight; a man, carrying a black bag stuffed with dully shining metal tools and covered from head to foot in cloth bandages, staggered into view. He paused at the sight of the apples and milk, and then whipped his head around, as if looking for the one who dared to patronize him. Seized with fear, the grocer ducked out of sight, staying hidden 'til sunrise.

Lmao, I wonder what would of happened if he would of stayed shown and the man would of saw him.

The strange man had only taken one of the apples, and didn't even touch the glass of milk. No houses were broken into, and no one was killed. For decades, the town continued to place out an apple or two every night, even long after a single apple stopped disappearing.

Well to be honest this is where the story doesn't make much sense. Yeah, it goes with the apple thing, but if you were fighting for food wouldn't you take everything that you could find?

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk? But one question, What doesthat picture have to do with your story. Anyway welcome, to the club, nd i love the beginning of your story. That first paragraph hooked me in. And was this set in the gold rush or was this a few years ago, i know you said that it started in thr gold rush but im not entirely sure.

Yeah, even if your story was fake I really enjoyed reading it. I allow fake stories too as long as people make sure to tell us that they are fake.

At 8/20/08 03:50 PM, dadit wrote:

Nice story. Wierd why he didnt like milk. Who doesnt like milk?
Me

Please don't just post one worders like this. Milk is good for you anyway. >:(

At 8/20/08 04:34 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Alright, I have ANOTHER STORY. So, yesterday I went upstairs to do some work. WhenI got up the stairs, it felt really weird up there, like the air was thick or something.

Ah, I know that feeling. It's a weird feeling and I don't really like it when the air is thick like that. It usually isn't welcoming.

I didn't like the feeling I was getting, s I went back down. Later, midnightish, I went into my room to go to bed. My room felt the same as the hallway did. Then I heard something going tick tick tick on my desk, and a shadow appeared on the wall. I had my blinds open, so there was a pane of window or this to happen. But there were no trees that were close and directly in front of my window, and the thing kept moving down. So, I got out of bed and came back in, turning on all lights. I then turned the main light off, but left a pretty bright one on. Everything, including the feeling, stopped. That's about it.

That really does sound like something this time. It's hard for the mind to make up something such as the air getting heavy. I know the feeling and it generally isn't a good one. Something that draws all of the energy out of the air like that usually isn't good.

At 8/20/08 08:41 PM, IND658 wrote: Ill make sure to keep posting Corky, or Corey, whichever you prefer to be called. NWS, what would you say the shadow in your room looked like?

You can call me whatever you want. I call a couple of people by their real name here, but that's just so I don't have to type out their alias every time.

At 8/21/08 01:30 PM, nataSNoose wrote: i wish it was my story.
In a forum i was in,this one guy posted a link to this
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Cre epypasta
I love paranormal phenomina and the occult so decided to post this at random.
the the one creepy statement i was intending to post on this club was this one from the same site...

A recent study by the National Psychiatric Institute in Boston, MA, concluded that no activity can account for the phenomenon known as nightmares. Whereas many dreams come from unconscious desires, most nightmares seem to come from an outside source independent of the individual. In fact, when subjects are asked to recall nightmares they are almost always found in the same memory section as actual physical memories, not the section where normal dreams are replayed. In other words, those aliens and creatures you see at night in your "dreams?" They're real.

A very interesting subject of course. I always thought that maybe nightmares were caused for a reason, but I also thought that dreams could be things that happened in past lives or things that will happen in the future. Of course not the really weird ones, but they might fit under the nightmare category.

btw this goth chicks hawt

Lol, more scary then hot.

At 8/21/08 04:32 PM, keyword wrote: i just saw the music it was awsome i want a theme 2

Well I know the person that made it is very busy with more audio. When things quite down for him you should ask him to make you one.

>.<

That's my face. >:(

>.<

lol anyways i like it and i think it would make excellent fade out music (assuming im fading out VERY SLOWLY) lol 3 minute fade out

Yeah, he is actually going to add vocals to it and add a really long, fast solo where the audio repeats at the end. The ending is good for a movie that needs a quick beginning and then ambient music at the end.

At 8/21/08 04:38 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Is it just me or does annyone want to try something from the creepypasta link? I don't have any of those around, though. At least, the ones that aren't "life threatening"/ Chances are it's all bs, but it would be awesome if someone here tried the "Holder of the End" one. Check the link if you don't know what I mean.

Well when I get free time I will try some of these out, but I don't plan on coming back to the link so I will be relying on you to get it to the website whenever you have time so I can find it easier.

Hm, that doesn't look like anything too much to me. Just the pattern perhaps.

BBS Signature
Fro
Fro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Filmmaker
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 21st, 2008 @ 11:56 PM Reply

At 8/21/08 05:53 PM, SgtDK wrote:
Yeah it would be interesting if someone tried this stuff. I'm quiet curious but a bit of a wuss.

I WILL DO IT FOR YOU GUYS. Of course I say that now, but I really have no clue what you are talking about meaning this might change later on. If it's nothing too bad though I will do it.

At 8/21/08 06:00 PM, nataSNoose wrote: srry im bord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fab7F2Gds js
im staring at my closet and feel dead paralized typing on my labtop staring.......
staring.....
omg >< it moved

Hey, anytime you want to link a movie or anything else here that is supernatural related then feel free to do it. I personally can't watch them because of my slow internet, but some of the other members can.

At 8/21/08 06:37 PM, Ninja-Without-Sight wrote: Yeah, half of the stuff sounds fake, but I am intrigued.

Yeah, I'm sure most of it is fake too if not all of it. It's something worth trying out though. Even though I still don't know what we are talking about because I don't have enough time to check out every link. >.<

I don't have a mental hospital around me though, does anyone here?

I do, but since I will be going to college this Saturday I don't know if they have any around. I'm sure I would fit in fine if they did.

At 8/21/08 08:30 PM, Complete wrote:
That is a bit odd. But for some reason, my instincts are pointing to fake. Not saying it is fake. Maybe a normal object was placed behind them and it appeared to look like a dog? And how would they know if it is a demon? It does have an evil look, but that doesn't mean it can be 100% demon.

Either something was placed behind it or something was photoshopped onto the picture. It could also just be the pattern on the flag itself, which just happens to look that way when the light hits it. With the ripples and everything. Etc..

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 12:04 AM Reply

Alright, the site is coming along. Sorry it is so slow, but I only have time at night and this club can fu*k you up at night. Makes you feel... Suspicious of everything. Like right now, my kitchen is quite cold and I feel something, but for once not scared. Whatever, I am getting off.'Night.

IND658
IND658
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 01:26 AM Reply

Fine, Ill call you Corey then. Everone, feel free to call me by my real name, Luis, as well.
As it happened to me again this morning, I decided I would ask. Does anyone remember that whole discussion on sleep paralysis you guys had a while back? Well, do you think it would be possible for it to work the opposite way? As in, your brain testing you to see if you're awake or asleep, but after you've fallen asleep and as you're waking ? I wasn't fully awake, as I could still see my dream, but I wasn't fully sleeping, because I could faintly hear sounds around me. Its hard to really explain how I felt. Well, after (what felt like) 15 to 20 minutes, I started to feel as if my fingers were burning. After that, my mind went blank, but I could still hear faintly. As I felt it spread to my hands, I shook myself up, to discover that onboth my arms, my elbows to my fingertips were entirely numb, as well as both my feet. It also couldn't have been that I fell asleep on my hands, because I always sleep facing up.

I have returned.

BBS Signature
Bramly-apple
Bramly-apple
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 11:26 AM Reply

At 8/22/08 01:26 AM, IND658 wrote: Fine, Ill call you Corey then. Everone, feel free to call me by my real name, Luis, as well.
I wasn't fully awake, as I could still see my dream, but I wasn't fully sleeping, because I could faintly hear sounds around me. Its hard to really explain how I felt. Well, after (what felt like) 15 to 20 minutes, I started to feel as if my fingers were burning. After that, my mind went blank, but I could still hear faintly. As I felt it spread to my hands, I shook myself up, to discover that onboth my arms, my elbows to my fingertips were entirely numb, as well as both my feet. It also couldn't have been that I fell asleep on my hands, because I always sleep facing up.

I think you just had normal sleep paralysis, your mind has woken up and your body hasn't but its happened naturally, instead of tricking your brain into thinking your asleep by not moving your body.

Complete
Complete
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 02:41 PM Reply

While we are talking about sleep paralysis, I would like to share my experience on it.

I tried it about two weeks ago. After awhile, maybe 10 minutes my legs began to twitch uncontrollably, is this normal for sleep paralysis? Because it is very hard to stay still, then soon my body twitched a little bit then it suddenly calmed down because I moved too much.

I tried it again last week and I went for 50 minutes without having that same feeling, and I couldn't even do it.

LOL

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 03:05 PM Reply

Thanks for 'Apple' story Nata, i didn't know that was where the saying came from. Very interesting and quite creepy.

As for the story of the woman in the morgue having a wander. I think your mum was having a little jke with you :P

*Sshhh... I'm an NSA spy bot

BBS Signature
BloodStrike21
BloodStrike21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 05:39 PM Reply

Updated Member List- Corky has asked me to do this so Ya! Note: If i made a mistake im only HUMAN.

Leaders

These are the leaders of the club. They can allow people in and also kick people out of the club.

Corky52
Pink-Ninja

----------

Active Members

These are members who have contributed to the club lately. They will be moved to the dreaded in-active members list if they don't contribute after awhile.

Sirtom93
BloodStrike21
Keyword
Complete
Slevin
Bramly-apple
Ninja-Without-Sight
Chickidydow
SgtDK
----------

New to the list.

Dadit
ChickenReaper
Egoharuhi15
IND658
NataSNoose
Syrika246
Magisterial

These are new members who have contributed to the club, but if they don't stick around for long they will be added to the list below this.

----------

New and Inactive

These are people who have asked to join, but never came back to contribute to the thread. If they don't post by the next members list they will be removed.

None at the moment!

----------

In-active Members

These are members who have contributed to the club at one time, but are currently in-active. if they come back and contribute again then will be moved up to the active members list.

Simon
Addicted-Hamster
GreenFaerie4
Murad136
fallensoul289
WeirDfunk
Zack
Gamerdakota
Jackripperz
Imaku
Aburaishi
M00SHEEP
Shabbo
Johnathan-wrathborne
Mercenary81
UnknownFear
Hongkongexpress
Corky-D
Damonky
DemonCole
---------

To any new member - If you have room could you please add this club in your sig and/or blog. If not or if you don't want to then don't worry about it.

--------

The Users of the Month in Order

Pink-Ninja

Current Status - Leader

BloodStrike21

Current Status - Active Member

Mercenary81

Current Status - Inactive Member

BBS Signature
nataSNoose
nataSNoose
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 09:20 PM Reply

teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

Hail Fiction

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 10:50 PM Reply

At 8/22/08 09:20 PM, nataSNoose wrote: teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

.....are you a satanist?....cuz...I kidan find that offencive...but...what ever...:(

BBS Signature
Ninja-Without-Sight
Ninja-Without-Sight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 10:54 PM Reply

nataSNoose, your doing something called picture spamming, wehich is against the rules. Anway, anyone have a creepy story to share?!

Sexylegs
Sexylegs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 22nd, 2008 @ 11:01 PM Reply

I was reading some of these posts last night, and couldn't sleep for like, an hour after. I had to watch some South Park. Besides the point, these stories are fuckign scary.

Good job.

Ghost / Supernat. Club

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:53 AM Reply

Thanks legs! Feel free to join us if you wish.

BBS Signature
Pink-Ninja
Pink-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Musician
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:56 AM Reply

At 8/22/08 09:20 PM, nataSNoose wrote: teach me how to link my text on pm and ill link my siggy onto teh forum.

Could i politely ask you not to post pictures unless they are needed or related to a subject being discussed. As Sight pointed out this is classed as picture spamming. Also some people may find it offensive, we respect all beliefs here but we also do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks

BBS Signature
dadit
dadit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club Aug. 23rd, 2008 @ 10:47 AM Reply

Also some people may find it offensive, we respect all beliefs here but we also do not wish to offend anyone. Thanks

Thanks Pink =)

BBS Signature