00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ghost / Supernat. Club

125,551 Views | 1,928 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 08:48:54

Ok guys.
This is regarding my Issues with the "lightfaces", I am not going to see a Priest since I am not christian, I am just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Any way,onwards, to my main point.
The other day, me and my friend Valdimar rented that movie Hitman, made after the Games.
We did not have any place to watch it, so we went over to his friend's place to watch it there (lol leeching off our friends), She is really hot but also taken, sadly.

Her best friend is psychic, or at least claims to be, and has had to move twice because of seeing spirits (Personally I do not really buy it, but I do not know her well, everyone else is 100% sure she is real deal)

She was there with us watching the movie, And the whole time she was just staring at me, and every time I made Eye contact for even the slightest little moment she covered her eyes with her hands until I looked away.

I thought it was really really rude, So after watching the movie, we all went home, I started talking to her on MSN about how rude she was being, she answered that I have Ghosts around me that follow me around and mimic my movements, and the way I act.

This creeps me out very much.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 10:11:28

At 5/27/08 08:48 AM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Ok guys.
This is regarding my Issues with the "lightfaces", I am not going to see a Priest since I am not christian, I am just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Me either, so that's why the priest thing wasn't working out for me. I just waited my stuff out too.

The other day, me and my friend Valdimar rented that movie Hitman, made after the Games.
We did not have any place to watch it, so we went over to his friend's place to watch it there (lol leeching off our friends), She is really hot but also taken, sadly.

Her best friend is psychic, or at least claims to be, and has had to move twice because of seeing spirits (Personally I do not really buy it, but I do not know her well, everyone else is 100% sure she is real deal)

She was there with us watching the movie, And the whole time she was just staring at me, and every time I made Eye contact for even the slightest little moment she covered her eyes with her hands until I looked away.

I thought it was really really rude, So after watching the movie, we all went home, I started talking to her on MSN about how rude she was being, she answered that I have Ghosts around me that follow me around and mimic my movements, and the way I act.

I have yet to ever meet a physic yet alone heard of one in the general area. I would of really like to see what one had to say about me when I was having those terrible dreams and felt someone next to me on my bed staring at me every night for awhile there.

On another note. Are you going to take that account man? I've been voting on it for the last couple of days. You should change the password because until you do I'm going to feel like I have to vote for it.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 10:29:21

Woah Kidd thats a bit creepy, are you going to get it checked out? I think thats a good idea.

The ghost in the mirror video is very very strange, anyone who hasent watched it should check it out right away! I got a massive chill at the end. I cant explain it and if anyone can then please do! Nice find cory.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 12:01:32

At 5/26/08 10:46 PM, Mercenary81 wrote:
From the list it seems you have enough members already....

Well that would be members of the horror club too.

The shield is an item of importance, to me at least. Only one result was returned from the obituaries and he had a pretty unique name so I don't suppose it was anybody else.
He wanted me to paint it, but i was afraid I'd ruin it. So it's been blank all these years.
I'm feeling a bit inclined to paint it now.

Well kind of sounds like he want you to paint it. Too bad you can't find out when he died.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 12:03:09

At 5/27/08 10:29 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: Woah Kidd thats a bit creepy, are you going to get it checked out? I think thats a good idea.

The ghost in the mirror video is very very strange, anyone who hasent watched it should check it out right away! I got a massive chill at the end. I cant explain it and if anyone can then please do! Nice find cory.

Yeah, I liked that video. I remember one which was awesome. It was in the woods and there was a demon like creature, but I can't seem to find it. AND IT'S COREY lol.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-27 15:37:38

At 5/27/08 08:48 AM, Kiddmeizter wrote: Ok guys.

Did she ever make any previous claims in regards to the supernatural that were true, that you were there to witness, or have reason to accept as fact. If not, then she's probably just messing with you, and trying to see If you'll believe it. If she's right though, then that is really cool.

DemonCole: Owner of the UFC Club

Co-owner of the: Horror club

Member of the YuYu Hakusho club, anime club, dbz club, Elder Scrolls Oblivion faction, and the Weird Al club

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 05:58:46

I'm starting to believe this whole possession a bit more I think. Spirits around him mimicking his actions, seeing a spirit then blacking out and waking up in a bed with no recollection of what happened, and forgetting that it was happened like a supressed memory.

You shouldn't have fucking said all that shit about Satan and church burning man.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 07:02:55

Hey can i join? i have XBL

underage users there so easy to spot LOL

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 07:24:14

ok heres my story to enter i live in a apartment block in central Wigan (a town in England) and i go on vacations to the countryside and come to a old house in the middle of nowhere with freinds aparently normans had a battle with british rebels the rebals where massecered and buried at the spot they died the place is ment to be haunted because they died without a service so they cant RIP so when i was there i was playing football with freinds (theres nothing else to do ) when the ball was kicked way across the field i went to the ball and found i was standing at the battle site. gust as i was leaving i gust heard one single ear spliting sream then more screams of peaple dying i took off and didnt look back.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 07:42:52

Did you friends hear it? Did they run away too?

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 07:50:17

At 5/28/08 07:42 AM, PenisClown wrote: Did you friends hear it? Did they run away too?

no they said they heard nothing but when i came runing as fast as i could they felt that something was other at that field and it wanted us out

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 08:01:28

so can i join?

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 08:42:50

At 5/28/08 08:01 AM, damonky wrote: so can i join?

im sure corey will let you anyway man add me on xbl its fallensoul289 acutaly click in my sig add me on xbl

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 08:55:53

ok so im a member now ill post more stories when they happen

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 09:33:42

At 5/28/08 08:55 AM, damonky wrote: ok so im a member now ill post more stories when they happen

Ok. I will read your story later and tell you what I think about it, then I will add you to the members list. Look around and read the other stories on past pages.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 10:35:10

So if the spirits are mimicking Kidd's action is there a reason for it? If a member with good knowledge on this knows anything i for one would love to hear it, it creeps me out and interests me greatley at the same time.

Oh and heres a link to a good ghost website from Australia
Castle Of Spirits

Sorry for the error in the spelling of your name Corey! :P

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:20:45

At 5/28/08 10:35 AM, Pink-Ninja wrote: So if the spirits are mimicking Kidd's action is there a reason for it? If a member with good knowledge on this knows anything i for one would love to hear it, it creeps me out and interests me greatley at the same time.

Well maybe that is a question we should as Kidd. Did you do anything to bring this on to yourself?

Oh and heres a link to a good ghost website from Australia
Castle Of Spirits

A lot of good stories here. I'll be checking this stuff out a lot more later. Maybe we can have some discussion about it.

Sorry for the error in the spelling of your name Corey! :P

That's alright Jaye my friend.

Oh, I made a joke, lol.

I have a story to tell you guys in which my mom told me today. I will tell it later.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:33:20

At 5/28/08 09:33 AM, Corky52 wrote:
At 5/28/08 08:55 AM, damonky wrote: ok so im a member now ill post more stories when they happen
Ok. I will read your story later and tell you what I think about it, then I will add you to the members list. Look around and read the other stories on past pages.

ok i will

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:39:29

At 5/28/08 07:24 AM, damonky wrote: ok heres my story to enter i live in a apartment block in central Wigan (a town in England) and i go on vacations to the countryside and come to a old house in the middle of nowhere with freinds aparently normans had a battle with british rebels the rebals where massecered and buried at the spot they died the place is ment to be haunted because they died without a service so they cant RIP so when i was there i was playing football with freinds (theres nothing else to do ) when the ball was kicked way across the field i went to the ball and found i was standing at the battle site. gust as i was leaving i gust heard one single ear spliting sream then more screams of peaple dying i took off and didnt look back.

That sounds terrible, but it is weird that you were the only one to hear it. Did you get a weird feeling before you heard it such as getting warm or cold?

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:42:01

the whole place went darker as i got closer to the field and now you say ye it did feel colder

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:44:10

Even though we have many members now because of the Horror Club and this club combining I will still update this section of the club.

Updated Member List

Pink-Ninja
addicted-hamster
Corky52
Simon
greenfarie4
Mercenary81
Murad136
fallensoul289
weirDfunK
Chickidydow
Zack
gamerdakota
jackripperz
lmaku
Aburaishi
M00 SHEEP
shabbo
johnathan-wrathborne
Newgate
Digul
Sirtom93
SockMyDink
0peth
BigLundi
DemonCole
PenisClown
marius-vanrhijn
Kiddmeizter
damonky

Remember new members, if you have room put this club in your sig. and/or user page.

Ghost / Supernat. Annual Flash Competition

What: The flashes that you make have to be about one of the stories that have been told here in this Club.

Who: The only rules that I would really like to make would be if you choose someone else's story to make a flash about, that you would co-author with them. They might not be physically helping to make the flash, but it is their story and I feel that would only be fair. If the person doesn't want to co-author if their story is chosen all you have to do is say so. Also if somebody doesn't want one of their stories used then don't! That is why it is important to PM them asking about it.

Also co-author with the GhostandHorrorClub

Where: All you have to do is get a passing flash through the portal then link to it here. Simple enough.

When: You can start on the flashes at anytime, but they are due on Halloween. That is the best day for it isn't it?

How: If you are making the flash after someone else's story it would probably be a good idea to talk to them via the PM system, AIM, MSN, etc.. Just so you can get the best detail possible.

Please have fun doing this. After all the submissions have been linked here I will picked the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Place winners. There isn't really a prize; this is just a friendly competition.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:46:20

At 5/28/08 03:42 PM, damonky wrote: the whole place went darker as i got closer to the field and now you say ye it did feel colder

Yeah, I always get either hot or cold right before I have a supernatural experience. Sometimes even pressure in my head or things get real quiet right before.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 15:53:34

thanks for putting me in ive changed my sig to

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 16:02:10

Alright, I might not be back on again tonight because I have my semi pro football practice till pretty late tonight. Hopefully you guys have discussed something for me to see when I come back tomorrow.

I will also choose the the Member of the Month tomorrow. I pretty much know who it's going to be. The winners prize is that they get to chose the member next month.

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 16:05:10

At 5/28/08 04:02 PM, Corky52 wrote: Alright, I might not be back on again tonight because I have my semi pro football practice till pretty late tonight. Hopefully you guys have discussed something for me to see when I come back tomorrow.

I will also choose the the Member of the Month tomorrow. I pretty much know who it's going to be. The winners prize is that they get to chose the member next month.

ok bye ill see if i can rember any thing else thats happened at that field ill be going there on friday i dont have a camera which can upload photos but ill have a stake out with freinds at the field and see what happens

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 16:22:34

At 5/28/08 03:20 PM, Corky52 wrote:
A lot of good stories here. I'll be checking this stuff out a lot more later. Maybe we can have some discussion about it.

That's alright Jaye my friend.

Haha good one :P

C.O.S have a very good selection of photos and vids on there YouTube page, well worth checking out. I'll have a dig around for something for us to discuss later tonight.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 16:33:54

what do peple think about the haunted field

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 17:04:35

so no one else has read it

BBS Signature

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 18:43:25

My friend in his nineties, told you about him earlier, is now haunting me.
At least im pretty sure, at the very least he's been here. I put the shield he made me on a different shelf yesterday.
About 8 pm yesterday, my lights just went crazy. I have 3 fans in my room because, i live in Texas. Texas is a very hot place. For those of you that don't know. But the fans are constantly running.
About 3 minutes before every light in my room completely flipped out every single fan completely stopped. It was really quiet. It's especially weird because my computer kept running so i know there was nothing wrong with the power.
I wasn't scared at all when the lights started flickering, they kept turning on and off randomly. Everytime it stopped, it started again after a minute. Everytime it started i looked at the door expecting to seem someone there.
I wasn't scared as i've said. But i was extremely weirded out. I was just about to get up and walk out when it eventually stopped. Im still really disappointed that he's dead.

As of December 30, 2008, I, Mercenary81 will not be able to post in this thread nearly as often as i'd like. I'm going to California and unfortunately, though i own a laptop, i will not be able to access the internet from most locations i will be visiting.
That being said.
If anyone lives in Stockton hit me up :)

Good luck at practice tonight Corey.

i said 'COREY' not 'CORY'
if you noticed

:: i guess it doesn't really matter since i've always called you 'COREY' and not 'CORY'
::::
:::::
:::::: my lights just went into another flashing fit just before i was about to submit this

Ghost/Supernat. Club | Join the Family | The FlashBase.

You always need at least one asshole moderator for your forum. Its not opinion, its fact

Response to Ghost / Supernat. Club 2008-05-28 23:39:41

At 5/28/08 06:43 PM, Mercenary81 wrote: My friend in his nineties, told you about him earlier, is now haunting me.

I don't think I would consider it haunting though if it's friendly.

At least im pretty sure, at the very least he's been here. I put the shield he made me on a different shelf yesterday.

I'm telling you he wants you to finish the shield.

About 8 pm yesterday, my lights just went crazy. I have 3 fans in my room because, i live in Texas. Texas is a very hot place. For those of you that don't know. But the fans are constantly running.
About 3 minutes before every light in my room completely flipped out every single fan completely stopped. It was really quiet. It's especially weird because my computer kept running so i know there was nothing wrong with the power.
I wasn't scared at all when the lights started flickering, they kept turning on and off randomly. Everytime it stopped, it started again after a minute. Everytime it started i looked at the door expecting to seem someone there.
I wasn't scared as i've said. But i was extremely weirded out. I was just about to get up and walk out when it eventually stopped. Im still really disappointed that he's dead.

The fact that you weren't scared makes me believe that there isn't anything there to harm you. You only usually get scared when something not good is there.

As of December 30, 2008, I, Mercenary81 will not be able to post in this thread nearly as often as i'd like. I'm going to California and unfortunately, though i own a laptop, i will not be able to access the internet from most locations i will be visiting.
That being said.
If anyone lives in Stockton hit me up :)

Oh, vacation or what? I hope you have fun while your there.

Good luck at practice tonight Corey.

I actually did pretty good tonight. I have a starting spot at safety and running back. Probably kick return too.

i said 'COREY' not 'CORY'
if you noticed
i guess it doesn't really matter since i've always called you 'COREY' and not 'CORY'

Yeah, it doesn't really bother me, but I guess I want people to get it right.

my lights just went into another flashing fit just before i was about to submit this

Telling you man. Get the shield done.