00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

WannabePyx just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

about my music

1,062 Views | 3 Replies

about my music 2008-04-25 19:44:53

hi every one i just wanted some feed back from some of my music so i can improve thnx

Response to about my music 2008-04-25 20:01:37

At 4/25/08 07:44 PM, phil2093 wrote: hi every one i just wanted some feed back from some of my music so i can improve thnx

You can advertise your audio in the Audio advertisement thread. Other than that, there's nothing much else you can do, everyone wants people to review their works, you just gotta keep at it and get known a bit more.

Response to about my music 2008-04-25 21:01:54

review other people works and they will probably return the favour ...

Response to about my music 2008-04-26 03:55:26

At 4/25/08 09:01 PM, sorohanro wrote: review other people works and they will probably return the favour ...

like sorohanro put it, reviewing other peoples works generally gets the favor returned pretty quickly, just don't go review people saying "oh wow super awesome song, you should check mine out too!"

i've found the most sucessfull way to net reviews is to point out what you like in your reviews, and constructively suggest things that would possibly make it better. A vast majority of us thrive of constructive criticism, and we more often than not gladly return the favor.

but also as stated, yo ureally should post topics like this in the audio advertisement thread :S

just as a heads-up so you dont get banned for such a silly mistake in the future ^_^

lolololololol forum sig?!?! >:-|

BBS Signature