New Topic Respond to this Topic
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 02:00 PM Reply

Tonight I expect to come close to death. I blame my friends who have come up with this idea, but I'm not above blame since I was also throwing input into it when we were talking about it. Tonight we've decided to play the drinking game called Nick Moranis.

The rules of the game are quite simple.
1. You watch any Honey I shrunk/blew up/stepped on/jacked off the Kids movie.
2. Drink every time Nick Moranis looks nerdy.

I wish I could give updates throughout the movie as it happens, but me posting on NG in front of my friends is something I wish to avoid, and I can already tell you what that progression would look like.

Picture 1: Me totally sober
Picture 2: Me passed out on the floor.

Such is the power of the game Nick Moranis. I encourage that you either share your own ill fated drinking experiences or make one up for the entertainment of others because you're funny and interesting, and everything you say is comedy gold.

An Ill Fated Drinking Game

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
KingPaulP
KingPaulP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 02:04 PM Reply

You will be wasted after about 15 minutes, Rick Moranis was awesome in ghostbusters though lucky he isn't in it all that much, perhaps you should begin there to warm up.

CUBErt
CUBErt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 02:14 PM Reply

Rick Moranis. Rick.

I thouth you mixed his real name with his character's name, but then I remebered his name in the movies is Wayne... I think.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 02:32 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 02:14 PM, CUBErt wrote: Rick Moranis. Rick.

I thouth you mixed his real name with his character's name, but then I remebered his name in the movies is Wayne... I think.

Dammit, I looked up the name "Nick Moranis" on google and still found images. We're already on a bad start here. Oh well. By the end of tonight, we're not going to really care what his name is.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 02:35 PM Reply

This game sounds like proper fun. What are you going to be drinking though? A sip of beer everytime Rick looks nerdy isn't really going to get you that drunk. Sure after a movie all those sips add up, but you wouldn't be drunk withing the first ten minutes. Drink some sort of liquor you pansy, get yourself properly fucked up :)

RobRob15
RobRob15
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:14 PM Reply

sounds like a very fun game
i hope you get very pissed, naked and wake up with some random girl you dont know and realise you didnt use a condom

I'm the best at what I do and what I do is the best

BBS Signature
Purpin
Purpin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:15 PM Reply

All I have to say to you is good luck.

You'll need it.

BBS Signature
Captain-Jake
Captain-Jake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:18 PM Reply

My Generation

Rules: Listen to My Generation - The Who
Evertime the words My Generation are said you do a shot.

simple

w00t

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:38 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 02:35 PM, Slightly-Crazy-Dude wrote: This game sounds like proper fun. What are you going to be drinking though? A sip of beer everytime Rick looks nerdy isn't really going to get you that drunk. Sure after a movie all those sips add up, but you wouldn't be drunk withing the first ten minutes. Drink some sort of liquor you pansy, get yourself properly fucked up :)

No the amount of screen time that Moranis gets while being nerdy is the amount you drink. If he's on the screen for 10 seconds you drink all through that 10 seconds. If he's on screen for two minutes, you drink all during those two minutes. If you finish the beer in the middle of the scene, you get another one and keep drinking after the scene is over to make up for lost time.

BBS Signature
Mark618
Mark618
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:43 PM Reply

watch the big lebowski and drink every time some says dude
itll fuck u up son

"Thats like calling shotgun for a car you cant even find!!"-drunk cousin
The Stoner's Club / Guitarists

krazykangaroo
krazykangaroo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:44 PM Reply

congrats- you hav read collegehumor.com's guide to college!
Very good read too actually, buy it!

36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 04:27 AM Reply

Sooooo, a check up on the progress. Basically it's mission accomplished as far as getting drunk goes. I had about 8 beers by the time the movie ended, and then we proceeded to drink more. But I'm not drunk. No! Never! I would never get that drunk! I'm the heaviest heavyweight of drinking ever! Also I'm drunk. Cheers.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 04:45 AM Reply

At 4/25/08 04:27 AM, 36Holla wrote: Sooooo, a check up on the progress. Basically it's mission accomplished as far as getting drunk goes. I had about 8 beers by the time the movie ended, and then we proceeded to drink more. But I'm not drunk. No! Never! I would never get that drunk! I'm the heaviest heavyweight of drinking ever! Also I'm drunk. Cheers.

lol 8 beers in what, an hour and a half? less? dude, that's light work.

sheeit it takes me 3 shots of 151 just to wake up in the mornin and 7 to put me to sleep

okay i'm done talking out of my ass. for the next minute or two at least.

BBS Signature
DingoTheDog
DingoTheDog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 04:50 AM Reply

Tried the same only it was me and my mate. I was designated "Scooby" he was designated "Shaggy" whenever you heard your designated characters name you took two fingers.

BBS Signature
36Holla
36Holla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Filmmaker
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 12:48 PM Reply

At 4/25/08 04:45 AM, StephanosGnomon wrote:
At 4/25/08 04:27 AM, 36Holla wrote: Sooooo, a check up on the progress. Basically it's mission accomplished as far as getting drunk goes. I had about 8 beers by the time the movie ended, and then we proceeded to drink more. But I'm not drunk. No! Never! I would never get that drunk! I'm the heaviest heavyweight of drinking ever! Also I'm drunk. Cheers.
lol 8 beers in what, an hour and a half? less? dude, that's light work.

sheeit it takes me 3 shots of 151 just to wake up in the mornin and 7 to put me to sleep

okay i'm done talking out of my ass. for the next minute or two at least.

Haha, I'm just here to observe the horrible comments of mine the day after. Yeah I think it was 8 beers. But it wasn't like that was all the drinking we did. After the movie, I can't remember how many more I drank, and I think a few pulls off a whiskey bottle were involved too, but it was enough to make me act like a drunken fool. Oh well, it was a fun night.

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 02:05 PM Reply

At 4/25/08 12:48 PM, 36Holla wrote: Haha, I'm just here to observe the horrible comments of mine the day after. Yeah I think it was 8 beers. But it wasn't like that was all the drinking we did. After the movie, I can't remember how many more I drank, and I think a few pulls off a whiskey bottle were involved too, but it was enough to make me act like a drunken fool. Oh well, it was a fun night.

yeah well if you started straight swiggin whiskey then i can't blame you for not being too sure. that's usually blackout status.

on an unrelated note, you know what's not a good sign? when you overhear your fam talking about performing an intervention. not uh, that uh, not that that's happened or anything. not at all.

BBS Signature
Rideo
Rideo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 02:14 PM Reply

At 4/25/08 02:05 PM, StephanosGnomon wrote: on an unrelated note, you know what's not a good sign? when you overhear your fam talking about performing an intervention. not uh, that uh, not that that's happened or anything. not at all.

Damn familys, they're always fucking things up.

I'm gonna have to try this game.

One I also recommend is Marios Irish funeral. It's a stupid name, but basically you play either Mario Bros 3 or Super Mario world and take a shot of Whiskey(perferrably of irish origin) everytime mario dies. You keep going until you pass out or vomit, last one standing is the winner. If beer is all that is available the rules are changed to drink everytime mario kills an enemy.

What can a thoughtful man hope for mankind on Earth, given the experience of the past million years? Nothing

BBS Signature
jenny-cadaver
jenny-cadaver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 02:33 PM Reply

I like to play a drinking game to CSI. Everytime one of the characters does something "typical" you take a drink. For example..horatio putting on his sunglasses or Grissom saying something nerdy.

Mess With the Best...Die Like the Rest.

BBS Signature
JackPhantasm
JackPhantasm
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to An Ill Fated Drinking Game Apr. 25th, 2008 @ 02:34 PM Reply

I don't see how this game is physically possible.