00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beep Poop London Meet Iii

47,682 Views | 942 Replies

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 01:40:39

The meet so far has been a total fucking amazing experience, I can't believe how relaxed and easy it is to get along with everyone. Thankyou to everyone who showed up to day it was great meeting you all, Sorry to people who I started talking to but didn't really get to much in with, Wonchop, Dim of the SFB. I would've talked more later btu we all got split at the station and obviously I couldn't go to the pubs yada yada yada, It was grand meeting everyone and great to know the power of the Newgrounds community.

Sorry to those I didn't say bye to when I could've, I didn't realise that was the last I'd see of you guys.

Amazing time so far, Scuzzfest. Reporting live from the NG flat.

Also yeah the Cam thing is kinda' not working as we're out the flat 90% of the time so don't expect that up much more.

Here's my favourite pic so far taken by Wonchop, left to right: Myself in hans hat he lent to me for the day, The amazingly awesome Tim Frommeyer and The one and only almighty Hans.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 04:34:18

Your meetup in London was great. I don't have the charisma, time, or unstonerness to arrange an entire meetup without messing it up majorly with some minor detail..like putting AM instead of PM...then I show up to the thing late :P

Thanks for going to the meet-up and providing pictures. I can at least pretend I was there :)
Woot! I can see it now...me, riding one of those bikes fiercely. *grabs a rose and poses, cool wind in his hair*

Thanks for the body, btw. I couldn't have been there without your body, whoever you are. Thanks to RandomNGUser!

!NG Birthday List! :3 Current Count: 151 <3|||HELLO OPERATOR!|||Greatest Thread Ever!

Formerly, and still,Rahvin-the-vampire. Thanks Valjylmyr :)

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 04:45:22

ARGH! I still can't believe i missed due to my parents fucking paranoia.
I suppose i could be an optimistic fag and say; At least you guys had a good time :3

Also, get the cam up and keep the pics coming!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 07:09:15

At 8/30/08 11:02 PM, EviLDoG wrote: I'm home somehow...

How did i end up departing from you lot? I woke up being showered in a brothel with some crotian girl. Lordy lordy lord.

you were absolutely trashed by namco, loads o shots n shit, then when we walked over london bridge you just wandered off the other way

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 07:25:01

At 8/31/08 07:09 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: you were absolutely trashed by namco, loads o shots n shit, then when we walked over london bridge you just wandered off the other way

Lol, i faintly remember being in mcdonalds with some newgrounders (i think) at a train station, um leicester square too. We did shots?

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 07:28:33

At 8/31/08 07:25 AM, EviLDoG wrote:
At 8/31/08 07:09 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: you were absolutely trashed by namco, loads o shots n shit, then when we walked over london bridge you just wandered off the other way
Lol, i faintly remember being in mcdonalds with some newgrounders (i think) at a train station, um leicester square too. We did shots?

no, we lost you after namco :D

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 07:37:49

At 8/31/08 07:28 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: no, we lost you after namco :D

Oh... god knows who i was talking to then...

I think i know how we got seperated, i got food on the bridge.

It was a good day, sorry anyone if i was too drunk!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 08:16:21

Damn I missed out again. I am going to the Toronto meet 09. unless there is one in the midwest that I hear of.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 08:41:51

At 8/31/08 08:01 AM, mranarchy wrote: Haha...do you remember being in a dodgem car with me driving terrible and screaming 'twat' over and over again?

Haha yeah! My driving werent too clever either! I did try dodging but its alot easier to hit other people than miss them!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 09:28:22

At 8/30/08 06:42 PM, mranarchy wrote: Does anyone know who this guy actually is?

he was pissed out of his mind

Link to the sexiness.

Dave and i danced on that ddr machine together and he eventually flipped off the platform lmao. My fault, i chose the wrong song.

At 8/30/08 07:20 PM, mranarchy wrote: No Idea man...I'm shit with names...I never remember anyone

However here is AN ALBUM OF SHITTY MEETUP PICTURES I TOOK OMFG and BECAUSE I cant remember anyones name, I'm not going to risk tagging them with the wrong names...I hear luis is compiling an official album of pics, so this is here so he can put them on that, he'll be able to get the names right.

Heres a hint: im in one of them.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 13:31:11

At 8/30/08 05:42 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: 9:30am: Kirk Cocaine woke up

Why is that noteworthy? I wake up most mornings. =P

Also I'd just like to remind everyone about how I completely thrashed Keith 7 - 1 at air hockey! =D

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 13:33:23

Does anyone know what happened to the signed shirt?

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 13:42:54

also, cocks.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:10:42

At 8/31/08 01:33 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Does anyone know what happened to the signed shirt?

I think it's back at the flat somewhere. Tom better post a picture of him wearing it when he gets it.

also, cocks.

lol, nice close up. You got any more photos?

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:18:34

Let me see what names i remember... Bez, Hans, James, Kevin, Jennifer, Joseph, Harry, Luis (Of course).. anyone i met after that i can't remember due to drunken amnesia, pretty much anyone i met after the condom flossing i cant remember.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:23:02

At 8/31/08 02:18 PM, EviLDoG wrote: Let me see what names i remember... Bez, Hans, James, Kevin, Jennifer, Joseph, Harry, Luis (Of course).. anyone i met after that i can't remember due to drunken amnesia, pretty much anyone i met after the condom flossing i cant remember.

this has to be one of the best pics, Newgrounds oldest member joins the party at 100 years old!

Still really sad to have missed it :( will go to the next one.

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:25:14

SO WHO SLEPT WITH WHO THEN?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:33:10

oh also guys.

we were right.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:34:38

also, shadowwest just sent me a PM complaining about his GH3 wii ban, and I was shocked to find I couldn't clear it, because it was on your acc kayne, and almost pissed mahself laughing.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:35:31

At 8/31/08 02:25 PM, Gagsy wrote: SO WHO SLEPT WITH WHO THEN?

I slept with some croatian girl, but i had to pay for it and i only went in there for a massage :(

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:39:06

At 8/31/08 02:10 PM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: lol, nice close up. You got any more photos?

only a couple worth posting, as most came out shitty since we were inside poorly lit areas, and it was only a 2 megapixel phone camera. Wait for bez's photos really, they'll be the hot shit.

Here we have the castle crashers shots.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:47:09

Oh no i missed the castle crashers shots :(

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 14:52:15

I had an orange one, it was really nice, a chocolatey one that didn't seem too strong either.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 15:09:44

At 8/31/08 02:52 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I had an orange one, it was really nice, a chocolatey one that didn't seem too strong either.

Oooooooooooooo you make me feel good.

I am gay for three men. Three Sexy, Handsome, Boneriffic young men.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 16:13:39

epic bloom.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 16:16:47

Where's all the other photos that were taken?

Because I'm starting to doubt that I was even there myself.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 16:16:57

damn. I knew I shouldn't have left

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 16:46:38

At 8/31/08 04:16 PM, WilliWowza wrote: Where's all the other photos that were taken?

Because I'm starting to doubt that I was even there myself.

I know Bezman took shitloads. And that's just per person.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 16:47:59

Here is a quickie photoshop

SIG YOINK!

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-31 17:08:18

Bezman appeared like he was taking aload of pics, but it was just one he was taking each time he said?!

JPI, i owe you 1 condom!