00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dunso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beep Poop London Meet Iii

47,569 Views | 942 Replies

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 16:01:10

So my plans to pull a sickie are scuppered... I really *am* sick...

Because I'm not feeling my usual 12 shades of awesome, I probably won't be making it tomorrow after all...

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 16:05:31

At 8/29/08 04:01 PM, Cally wrote: So my plans to pull a sickie are scuppered... I really *am* sick...

Because I'm not feeling my usual 12 shades of awesome, I probably won't be making it tomorrow after all...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:'(

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 19:48:30

gonna get there for 12. drunk, need fry up and to catch the hair of the dog

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 20:21:31

At 8/29/08 04:01 PM, Cally wrote: So my plans to pull a sickie are scuppered... I really *am* sick...

what the fuck

whos tits are we going to oggle now :(

i mean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(

etc

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 21:13:06

Have fun guys, take a lot of pics.
I almost made it out this year but couldn't due to shit no one cares about.

Count me in for next year, though.

Luis..... Do something you wouldn't normally do for me.

BBM..... Stop being queer for two fucking minutes and do some shots with my boy Luis.

Not sure who else went but go nuts you wacky fuckers and have a round on Poozy.

(luis PM me your paypal info and I'll give you enough for a round for 15 people)

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-29 22:07:07

I just got back from a night on the lash, what time tomorrow are we meant to be meeting? Because I'm going to be a mess.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 05:18:10

At 8/29/08 10:07 PM, WilliWowza wrote: I just got back from a night on the lash, what time tomorrow are we meant to be meeting? Because I'm going to be a mess.

Good morning my sunshine.

1pm.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 05:44:53

MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ON FUCKING TOAST.

I CAN'T FUCKING GO!

You have no idea how unbelievably fucking pissed off i am right now.

My mum decided to have a fucking skitso attack and decided "it wasn't safe" for me to come.

Basically I'm having the exact same problem as scud14.

But, in some cases this is worse, she then decided to start re-searching all that bollocks about "internet child safety" thus working her up even more.

FUCK.
THIS.
SHIT.

My dad's opinion? "It's just weird that you want to meet up with a bunch of people you don't even know"

Sorry guys, maybe next year.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 06:12:19

At 8/30/08 05:50 AM, FloppyDiskClock wrote: Cant come... my train station just informed me that they just has a suicide attempt on the tracks and so its gonna take fucking ages to get things running smoothly again.

whoever is going and is reading this please let the other know.

OK I WILL tell luis or someone if they ask i am leaving VERY soon

London Meet Here We Come!

Sorrydude!

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 06:17:56

Man, looks like people are dropping out left right and center. As long as you guys don't all drop out like this next year, too, I'll be happy.

Still, wanna see loads of steamy pics of the NG London orgy fest, so get on it guys. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 13:08:56

Can we have cam?

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 16:13:26

Today Was One Word...

Awesome

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 16:38:03

At 8/30/08 04:13 PM, jtm17 wrote: Today Was One Word...

Awesome

Agreed, sorry for leaving early guys, feel all ill now.

But the high fives were AWESOME.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 16:39:25

At 8/30/08 04:13 PM, jtm17 wrote: Today Was One Word...

Awesome

T-T

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:09:46

Glad to see you all at the meet, had fun spunking all my money up the wall at Namco with you lot, lol. Hope you all had a good time laughing at that drunk guy's.......... Hoff crotch..

Sorry but no pics for the rest of you. Seriously, you don't want to know or see anything about what this guy was like. At least until he hits YouTube xP

Anyways I'll be online for a bit, keep you guys updated on what we've been up to, chill and chat e.c.t. We might get Stickam back on tomorrow, or maybe not. Depends if we're in the mood or not.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:12:02

Want me to take a photo of my sleeping nephew as proof of my non bailing?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:14:04

At 8/30/08 05:12 PM, Gagsy wrote: Want me to take a photo of my sleeping nephew as proof of my non bailing?

Nah, we're cool with that. A lot of people just didn't bother showing, so it's ok. I have a neice the same age as your nephew I think, so I know what it's like to be stuck babysitting.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:21:21

At 8/30/08 05:14 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote:
Nah, we're cool with that. A lot of people just didn't bother showing, so it's ok. I have a neice the same age as your nephew I think, so I know what it's like to be stuck babysitting.

Yeah but my first reason for not going was due to my wisdom tooth but it's fine now, I just accepted when asked to babysit.

Oh I could never say that about the little guy anyway. I'd do anything for him, and he's worth more to me then anyone on here possibly could.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:28:19

At 8/30/08 05:21 PM, Gagsy wrote:

Oh I could never say that about the little guy anyway. I'd do anything for him, and he's worth more to me then anyone on here possibly could.

Agreed with both my neice and nephew.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:33:49

I just made a REALLY poor Summary Of Today

Thanks Everyone

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:42:14

Summary of today:

8am: Shalashaska-1 got up, went to tesco and got fags and household items for flat

9:30am: Kirk Cocaine woke up, Luis entered the living room

10:30am: Rush for the showers.

11:30am Left for the London Eye

12:30pm: Arrived at the meet, found some early starters

1:10pm: Drunken NG user arrives, code name "D".

2:00pm: Arived at Namco and begin spending money at an alarmingly high rate. "D" Shows off his Hasselhoff underpants via his zippers.

3:00pm: Solid drinking session.

5:00pm: More drinking and spending.

6:30pm: Went to some pizza restaurant, leaving "D" behind in Westminster. You may find a video of his antics on YouTube soon.

7:00pm: Everyone leaves to go drinking, or go home.

Pretty much "Awesome" sums all this crap up. All we did was Namco xP

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 17:56:19

Karma made me sick, so I didn't make it...
but it looks like you guys had an amazing time :) Will definately come next year even if I *am* dying.

Part of Newgrounds furniture since 2000.Clicky, clicky.

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 18:53:29

At 8/30/08 06:42 PM, mranarchy wrote: Does anyone know who this guy actually is?

he was pissed out of his mind

Link to the sexiness.

lol no, who was playing the machine?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 18:56:14

At 8/30/08 06:53 PM, Marsupial wrote:
At 8/30/08 06:42 PM, mranarchy wrote: Does anyone know who this guy actually is?

he was pissed out of his mind

Link to the sexiness.
lol no, who was playing the machine?

LOL DAVE WUZ DRUNK HA HA
i was making club music and he was dancing we was all just like >______________>

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 19:30:15

At 8/30/08 07:20 PM, mranarchy wrote:

However here is AN ALBUM OF SHITTY MEETUP PICTURES I TOOK OMFG and BECAUSE I cant remember anyones name, I'm not going to risk tagging them with the wrong names...I hear luis is compiling an official album of pics, so this is here so he can put them on that, he'll be able to get the names right.

i loled at the last picture, you remember who that is?

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 21:40:27

Lol@picofmewithtonguestickingout.
Twas a fun day and noone beat me up or tried to rape me ;D

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 21:47:11

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v646/w onchop/nglondonmeet/
Here's the few odd pics I took. Not that many, but I at least got pics of the autographed shirt and Luis looking like an old lady on the dodgems.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 21:53:29

Can we have cam ploz?

BBS Signature

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 23:02:04

I'm home somehow...

How did i end up departing from you lot? I woke up being showered in a brothel with some crotian girl. Lordy lordy lord.

Response to Beep Poop London Meet Iii 2008-08-30 23:18:52

At 8/30/08 05:42 PM, Shalashaska-1 wrote: 1:10pm: Drunken NG user arrives, code name "D".

Is d me? i was drinking fosters with some geordie tramp, thats why i was 10 mins late! He asked me for some change and i went "if i give you money you are just going to get alcohol aren't you" he didnt respond quick enough so i just gave him a beer instead of money!

God, i remember random bits, walking through chelsea, hammersmith, shepherds bush, charing cross, wandsworth, southwark, got a cab then streatham, then a bus, so random.

I got one of those rickshaws to a brothel, then i went spearmint rhinos, i was on a session last night!

You lot should've kept an eye on me, i hate brothels! My local one has shut down, just when i think ive seen the light you bastards desert me! What happened after i departed? I faintly remember doing something weird on the bridge.