00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lbkush just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Frigging zero Bombers...

1,173 Views | 8 Replies

Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-06 23:24:18

I upload my new song, It's doing alright for the first 11 votes or so (a 4.80) and Then I check later on and It dropped to a 4.22, Frigging Zero Bombers...I'm not copmltely Certain but I can't see someone putting a zero on that song. I just wish at some point in time There oculd be some way of noticing people that just hit zero on every song Could be warned. I know it would be tough to do, cause theres plenty of songs out there that deserve zeros, but maybe once theres ben multiple inputs of high ranking song or something, It could put a delay or a warning. Anyone else getting really pissed off at this?

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-06 23:45:32

You honestly thought you could keep that 4.80? C'mon, keep dreaming. You've still got a respectable score, you should be happy with that.

I'm not exactly pissed when someone zero-bombs my work anymore. It's expected. There will most likely never be a feature on NG that allows what you suggested. I'm not exactly certain why people zero-bomb, apparently they think their work will be more recognized if they do it. Which is a rather foolish thought. Or maybe they just like being total douchebags that no one likes. Who knows.

Well, whoever keeps the "WAAAH I'M A BIG BABY I GOT ZERO BOMBED" add this thread too it.

I NEED TO MAKE MESELF A DAMN SIG LOL

Melancholy Winter

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-06 23:49:56

My latest song has 8 votes and a score of 2.81. Zero voters suck, but I would not be complaining if I were you.

quarl BandCamp

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-06 23:52:22

I never expected for it to stay at 4.80 I don't think anyone's song has. But I ure as hell didn't expect it to get dropped from my somewhere in the top 1000 to say in the 10 000 range. I'm not pised so much at the fact that I got zero bombed so much as the people who are doing it. I'm still somewhat new to this music ranking system and would like to get recognized at some point, i don't know why you need to be rude about it. I guess at some point I'll also become used to i as well, I'm just not at that point yet.

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-07 00:10:38

LULZ, I GOT 0 BOMB'D!!!!

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-07 00:33:10

Because I'm WAY too lazy to search...just like some others^^...haha...
Anyone have a running tally on how many 0 vote threads there are now?

BBS Signature

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-07 00:56:44

At 4/7/08 12:33 AM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote: Because I'm WAY too lazy to search...just like some others^^...haha...

I've lost count. But I'm sure I speak for most regular posters: these threads are beginning to tire me. Not sure why they aren't on the mod lock list yet.

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-07 01:02:39

At 4/7/08 12:33 AM, Bad-Man-Incorporated wrote: Because I'm WAY too lazy to search...just like some others^^...haha...

Yeah, mostly.

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Frigging zero Bombers... 2008-04-07 01:05:48

At 4/7/08 12:56 AM, G9 wrote:
I've lost count. But I'm sure I speak for most regular posters: these threads are beginning to tire me. Not sure why they aren't on the mod lock list yet.

Audio portal Topics - 13,870 I'd have to say probably 40% of those are 0-bomb threads. Might be more but I stopped looking at audio topics for a while.

On the note of the actual topic, everyone gets 0-bombed if you think your work is quality go about giving good reviews to people and soon people will notice your work.
OR
Find an orgasmic chord that no one has ever heard and play it repeatedly till said voter seizures.