00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Explain your username

40,203 Views | 822 Replies

Response to Explain your username 2008-10-04 04:57:28

Successor was just a random name when i thought of it....
Now whenever i went, i used this name!!!
And now i think when you wrote out Successor, i feel it nice!!

Response to Explain your username 2008-10-04 06:35:23

Came from the Madness Combat series, Deimos being a characters name, and a cool sounding one at that. As for dark, it just sounded cool.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-10-04 06:53:18

pigbot came from a word generizer witch made me laugh so i used it and 229 for my birthday febuary 29th. Yes i was born on a leap year im really only like 4 or something.

The power of pigbot compels you

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 07:36:14

"Cyber" symbolizes the technology, computers and games, "Diablo" symbolizes my depence...

"31337"!

If you can't understand what does it mean, you are an idiot.

If you are an idiot click here: 31337!

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 07:39:09

At 10/4/08 03:12 AM, Cnvvj wrote: i bashed my nose on the keyboard.

ooo nice one :D :D

"31337"!

If you can't understand what does it mean, you are an idiot.

If you are an idiot click here: 31337!

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 07:55:37

well I was sitting in front of the computer, trying to think of a good username...when all of a sudden!!!

These mutant zombies started flying through the windows, after I dodged the ensuing explosion, I dove for my trust baseball bat, who I named "The Persuader". After beating the shit of the couple of zombies that were in my room, I jumped through the window and saw this colossal freak of a man throwing zombies through houses.

Now when I say he was a freak, I dont mean it lightly. This dude had 2 heads, 5 arms, and a tail so ugly it would make you want to kiss an ostrich. SO! naturally I decided to charge full force at the guy and I swung the persuader at his kneecaps, New York Style. Well this of course broke them, because the persuader as never met a person it couldnt kill, and I proceeded to make him cry to his mommy.

After that I pretty much just walked around the town taking in all the local cuisine, I beat a couple more zombies up, I mugged a guy, there were some parts where my pants were down..but we wont get into that yet. Pretty much I went around protecting the innocent and kicking zombie ass.

The final boss was a real dissapointment, it was just a zombie with a really large gun. So I took my grenade and threw it at him and KABLOOIE!!! zombie guts everywhere. Naturally I had to say "ahh I love the smell of zombie guts in the morning." Then I walked away in the sunset in the city I had saved from zombie holocaust

Wait...ohhhh my username! I thought you said...ehh nvm I just thought of my username spur of the moment when I had to enter one...yeah

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 08:04:46

I don't know how I got my username, I just did.

You are now breathing manually. You are now aware of your posture. You can now feel your clothes on your body. You now itch in various places.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 08:14:07

i am pretty self confident.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 08:20:25

mine is based on me being swedish

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 11:16:48

mine is cause that's what my granma's cat is, a spaz.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 12:53:11

Jiggity = a word most likely used in old school hip hop culture
Smith = quite possibly the whitest of white names

JiggitySmith is a joke alias that has a nice ring to it.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 13:26:13

My favourite football (as in 'soccer') team was called Millwall, so back several years ago (I think two years ago) when I was creating my e-mail I thought up MillwallMike (well, MillwallMike12). Back in February I thought that I should abbreviate it a bit and ended up with MwMike. I'm a fucking dumbarse so I forgot the capitals, and ended up with mwmike, which annoys me quite a bit.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 14:36:07

No idea on how to explain mine

Fleshgod Apocalypse - Origin - Wintersun - Finntroll - Kalmah - Istapp - Winterburst - Alghazanth - Hour of Penance - Braindrill - Moonsorrow - Abigail Williams - Dissection

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 14:51:45

At 4/5/08 12:40 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8283 79/5
Top as I am cool.

ragnarok means "doomsday" when translated.

I have cheese in my under wear

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 15:50:23

Matt = Because thats my name
2K8 = 2K means 2000 right? well add a "8" 2008! which is my favoutrite year! get it?

PSN: Mazzoo969

Sig by Asandir. Awesome Band!

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 15:59:31

Not much to say about my username, my real name it is based on.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 16:07:56

brecause the only thing I lke and will ever like in life is shooting and killing people.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 16:09:34

Simple: SOAD is my favorite group and 64 is my lucky number. Duh.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 16:30:24

My makes no sense to anyone but me.

Diggory is one my own orginal characters in a project I'm working on (I'll probobly put up a help me! Flash Tread soon). He is lost on a Earth 100 years from his own time in a body that is only half his. If this is confusing, The story is called "Cyborg Project".

No trying to adverttise here (If I made the story it would be on Newgrounds first). It's just that happens to be how my username works.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 16:50:43

Well my name is my youtube account and it's kind of like a movie company hence "Movies". The "BigWow" part is kind of like when people say "big deal" so together it would be like saying "What's the big deal about your movies?"

i was bored...

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 16:59:10

At 4/5/08 12:37 PM, Slayer3751 wrote: This has probly been done before but it's old and I don't feel like bumping it. Just explain what your username means. Mine is this: My favorite band (at the time) And the first two numbers are the day that I got a steel plate in my head. The last two are my basketball number. (I wish I could get rid of the numbers.)

Doctor Sprite. w00tyay.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 17:33:45

ChocEliteBar is simple, really. ChocOlate Bar got morphed into ChocEliteBar.

Simply put, chocolate bar was the root of my username..

gorp

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 17:37:40

i hate all the people who are goodie two shoes so i picked the name darkside and if your asking im not emo or goth i just dont like people

I'm the thing that goes bump in the night and eats the little children.

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 17:40:42

Mine is my high school nickname, for my curly hair.d

Paradox: This Statement is false.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 17:46:02

TehdeShite doesn't know where his name came from.

i iZ bAR! SHAHhaHAHAHhAHAAHHAaaa shaaaaa...

BBS Signature

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 18:12:15

Mine stands for Confederate Border Patrol. It is not racist, I live in Arkansas and my cousins always get pissed off at the confederate flag, so I bought a hat the said Confederate Border Patrol as a joke on the way to see them, and then I just thought the name was cool, so I named my band that. We still can't get a record deal. Still can't afford a drum set for Mike. Life sucks.

A former rebellion is just a present conformity

http://cbp.newgrounds.com/

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 19:40:39

It is what I mostly use on websites (youtube, online games, etc) so yeah. I also like to use strategy so I picked out the name Tactical, the 0125 part was just extra xD.

Do you like to create war?? While online with other people? Then I would recommend clicking the link Rise of War

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 19:49:27

Hmm, about my name... It was a made-up name for an awesome anthro character in several tiny stories I wrote. He's probably the coolest guy you'll ever meet if he were real! Oh! And Amzos is his affiliate (a little black emo ferret)

Assuming control.

Response to Explain your username 2008-11-14 19:50:16

Cause my damn wireless connection constantly loses connection.

Response to Explain your username 2008-12-07 02:35:52

from talledega nights

it's now time for the matador to dance with the blindshoemaker...

AMV? In case you were wondering how I was blinded and why I am make shoes, click on my sig to find out. NAO!!!

BBS Signature