- Last MAC we made themes for Pico and friends and other related characters. This was for
flash authors to have a collection of songs to use and co-ordinate around if they wanted,
giving them a solid month at least if they wanted to use anything. This MAC it's OUR turn to
celebrate Pico Day OUR way. By making him Pico Tributes!
(straight out from the previous MAC :D!)
Pico is the face of Newgrounds! Been
around longer then most whipper snappers reading this. Thats right, GET OFF NEWGROUND'S LAWN!!! YOU BASTURDS, HE'S AN IMMORTAL LIL JERK THAT CAN KILL U ALL!
If you are new to Pico (GTFO!), view the collection to get a good understanding of what he is
percieved as and who you think he is. Pico is described as a quiet, but fully murderous capable
child who can kick ass and kick it hard if need be.
For this reason making a tribute to him can be hard. Notice I said tribute, not theme. Tribute anything about him that you like. Perhaps you like his silent goofy, couldn't care less attitude. Perhaps you like his headshot abilities. Pick something about Pico which peaks your interest, and FOCUS!
- The contest has no set theme/genre. You can take any aspect of pico and express it any way you want. Don't limit yourself, stay creative!
- You will recieve a harder judgement if your contest submission(s) are not new, or designed for the MAC. If it's more then 6 months old, really you're just wasting your time.
- Alot of flash-artists have shown to have alot of usage for these two genres, and since the
MAC have grown fairly big on NG, it's good extra exposure for your audio.
1st) $100 + Shirt
2nd) $100 + shirt
3rd) $100 + shirt
- Front Page Spots for the top four songs!
- Hopefully somebody will help make a sig for us! If you're interested in lending a photoshopping hand, let us know!
- The winners will be announced by the bastardized and constantly drunk radiogrounds.com DJ PsychoGoldfish as
1 - Check the Rules for Submitting
Audio to the NGAP. If you still are unsure what's OK to upload and what's not, check this thread. Basically, you must
not submit material that include samples you have no copyright/permission to use.
2 - Make a song according to these rules! Your song(s) can be as long as you wish,
remember that NG now has an 8 meg. limit for each song!
3 - Submit the song to the NG Audio Portal.
4 - Go to this thread and post a link to your songpage. You risk not getting on
the list of submissions if you do not post links to your songs. Also include the audio title.
5 - POST YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN THIS THREAD, TALK ABOUT BLASPHEMY AND CRAP IN THE DISCUSSION THREAD! (You are allowed to talk about WIP's there if you'd like)
6 - Do not break any of the rules stated in this thread. If you intend on submitting
with different profiles, notify Maestrorage or Rucklo about this. If we find out that you
break the rules, you risk being disqualified from this contest. Depending on how serious your
actions are, you might get banned from the contest for some time. Basic BBS rules apply in this thread too, of
course. If there are posts that are irrelevant for the contest/spam, a moderator will clean it
up. This mean your post(s) might get deleted, and you risk getting banned from the NG BBS. All
according to the BBS rules and the forum
specific Audio Forum rules.
7 - You should have your submission signed up for the contest in this thread by
. If you cannot post for one reason or another, PM or e-mail maestrorage or Rucklo, enter a valid reason why you can't
do it yourself, and we'll see to it that your contest entry is in. To make it even clearer;
- No submissions will be accepted when April 22nd is up.
8 - It is now possible to update songs one have submitted to the contest, and it is
allowed to do so. However, when April 22nd is up, no more updates are allowed. The songs will
be downloaded by this time, and distributed amongst the judges (or if they choose to download
the songs themselves) to avoid the risk of somone updating the song post deadline.
9 10 finalist songs at the end of the day!
10 - LOL (A ROFL IS NOT ALLOWED)