Respond to this Topic
XxDeCyPHeRxX
XxDeCyPHeRxX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 08:28 PM Reply

Wow, I'd love to make a movie on this kid, unfortunately I'm at a point in my "Flash Making Stage" where I'm working on 3 movies already, soon to be four... Once I'm done, though (2 years later, heh heh) I'd love to make a game out of this kid... It's almost too easy. If you get a chance, check out my first Newgrounds movie, Eddie VS Chan...

EvilGeishaWoman
EvilGeishaWoman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Jul. 2nd, 2001 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 6/29/01 04:04 AM, Ross wrote:

The last thing we want to see is people losing their Grounds Gold account when someone swindles them out of their password - so be careful out there.

Then why are so many BBS regulars (like yours truly) getting hacked?

Danger, Will Robinson...

fadeaway
fadeaway
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Jul. 3rd, 2001 @ 02:09 AM Reply

At 6/29/01 04:04 AM, Ross wrote: The last thing we want to see is people losing their Grounds Gold account when someone swindles them out of their password - so be careful out there.

Yeah.. so.. anyway.. I need your GG password for maintenance.. and stuff.. yeah.. maintenance.. that's the ticket.

Uh-huh. The fact that you had to post this means that someone likely fell for it.. who.. in the name of all that is Holy.. is that stupid? ;)

wde316
wde316
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Jul. 5th, 2001 @ 03:54 AM Reply

At 6/29/01 04:04 AM, Ross wrote: It has come to our attention lately that someone is sending e-mail to NG users in which they masquerade as Tom and ask users to vote 5 on a certain Portal submission. So, for the record:

1) We will NEVER ask you for your Grounds Gold password. I know all of them, so why would I need to ask you for yours?

2) We will NEVER ask you to vote up a specific Portal submission. If we really wanted to bump up a piece of content, I would go directly into the database and alter the score. (NOTE: We have never done this.)

The last thing we want to see is people losing their Grounds Gold account when someone swindles them out of their password - so be careful out there.
Mike27112
Mike27112
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Jul. 7th, 2001 @ 09:36 AM Reply

Seriously, people...WHAT THE FUCK? Why would anyone even do that? This is the kind of shit that just screws things up. It's the parasites of society fucking up a perfectly good system, like people who don't use their turn signals and drive faster in the rain. It's just plain stupid.

MI4-REAL-2001
MI4-REAL-2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Nov. 8th, 2001 @ 02:52 AM Reply

Man I am tired.

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Nov. 14th, 2001 @ 09:35 PM Reply

At 11/8/01 02:52 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: Man I am tired.

not to mean or anything but from what?????

Hijck32
Hijck32
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Danger, Will Robinson... Oct. 7th, 2007 @ 09:51 PM Reply

bastardos

In A world where the minnows outnumber the sharks a million to one! Why havn't we tooken the upper hand!
My first 2 page Thread!!!!! It's on 5 gum
Bass Guitar Club

BBS Signature