00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Don't you get angry when...

1,071 Views | 6 Replies

Don't you get angry when... 2008-03-31 23:09:29

Doesn't it just piss you off when you get like 10 votes on your song and they are in the 4 & 5's but then ONE person votes a 0 and your whole score just went form a 4.86 to a 3.32 or whatever.
You have a high score with alot of votes but ONE person has enough power to kill your whole score.

Some people just don't like the genre of music so they give all the songs in that genre a 0.
I give scores out for the talent of the song, not because "Oh like this genre so im gonna give you a 5!" or "i hate classic music, im giving you a 0!"

If I think they have talent, then I will give them a score on that.

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-03-31 23:22:11

Yeah, it happens lots.

Anyways, I just wanted to point this out:

Don't you get angry when...

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-03-31 23:23:27

I hate it when people make 0 voting threads, especially when there's another one on the front page of the forum. >:(

Yes 0-voting sucks. No we can't fix it, it's the same old same old. These threads are made again and again and nothing ever comes from it. You just have to deal with it. Shit happens.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-04-01 11:29:46

If you don't like a specific genre of music, THEN DON'T REVIEW THAT GENRE, that's what I say.

It's pretty fucking simple, though, a lot of people are pretty fucking stupid.

I agree with you completely, and it pisses me off as well

Book of Anima 22:32 " Do not profane my awesome name. I must be acknowledged as awesome by the Newgrounders. I am the LORD of music, who makes you awesome."

BBS Signature

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-04-01 13:13:15

until we start rallying enough forces to combat the evil that is 0 votahs, we must hold strong.

HOLD STRONG BROTHERS (and woman... somewhere)!!!

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-04-01 13:15:26

At 3/31/08 11:23 PM, WritersBlock wrote: I hate it when people make 0 voting threads, especially when there's another one on the front page of the forum. >:(

Yes 0-voting sucks. No we can't fix it, it's the same old same old. These threads are made again and again and nothing ever comes from it. You just have to deal with it. Shit happens.

haha shit.. how appropiate... ( thanks tom fulp it was a shitty idea)

BBS Signature

Response to Don't you get angry when... 2008-04-01 15:35:16

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8859 15

the system is the way it is, and this issue never will be "fixed", the FP looke exactly the same, it just have more ppl voting

Wakka wakka