00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need A Business Partner

564 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need A Business Partner 2008-03-26 14:13:58

So I'm starting a very indepth business endeavor based on some material that I find really interesting. Pretty much what I need is somebody to provide artwork, design, and all other artbased artifacts like logos, icons, web design, etc. The process is professional and will require lots of time and effort. I need a qualified partner. What I need is as many different samples of your work in all different art aspects as you can come up with. Here are some areas you would be working in:

o Logo Design
o Icon Design
o Web design
o Vector art for games
o Animation for games and standalone movies
o Cover art for pdf books

The project is very deep and will require lots of time. The reason I repeat this so much is because I'm going to school part time, work full time, and working on this part time. So that means my work week is about 80 hours. I'm looking for someone who can also provide that dedication.

This is a paid position. Either by contract or by commision. Either way the pay is more than worth it. You will get a percentage of each business piece and the whole idea is composed of at least 3 unique pieces. If you need an estimate you can talk to me and I can try to come up with more solid numbers. I can say you will have more than three numbers on your paycheck.

Aside from ability I also have two more criterion an applicant must meet. As close to twenty years of age. I really want to work with someone my age who I can relate with and I know will have a similar schedule to my own. I am also looking for someone living in Orlando, Florida. Ultimately what I want is someone who I can meet with in person to discuss our ideas and how to advance the project.

If you want to submit an application then you got three options: Post here, send me a PM, or e-mail me at gmac13[at]cfl.rr.com.

If you want to check out the base engine for the game I need game art for you can find it here: click here!

If you want details about the project we can discuss that in a more private fashion.