00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

349,828 Views | 5,148 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-09-29 13:32:31

I've just been playing League of Legends man.
And Bionic Commando. Yes, the xbox one, and I'm doing pretty great right now (Throws controller)
But yeah , lifes good

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-09-29 17:23:20

Just got Napoleon Total war on steam!

It was on sale for about $3. Although I usually fare well when it comes to strategy, this is my first Total war game. I'm used to games like AoE and Civ V, but I can't help but feel a little like a fish out of water with Total War. This will go away once I get used to it though.

Any advice?

Anyway, I'm loving it so far, as both a fan of history, and of war/strategy/tactical related games. I almost want to invade Europe.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-09-29 22:06:15

I've been playin' Spyro the Dragon, mainly because I'm revisiting some of my old Playstation games.

--The Worst Foe Lies Within the Self--

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-09-30 04:08:34

I'm currently playing Rohan Blood Feud and I'm on Isen server

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-09-30 05:09:05

Been playing nothing but BlazBlue: CP lately. I've been getting decent with Terumi and Azrael. I just started playing with Tager and I've been winning a decent amount, although anyone who's decent and uses a character with good zoning can wipe the floor with me without much effort. It's satisfying as fuck to be able completely turn the match around with his insanely hard hitting grabs and even his normals do pretty high damage compared to most. Even good players need to be careful when one distortion grab takes around half of their HP. I have mixed feelings about 2.0. Celica seems like an interesting character, but I really don't like how they're removing 13's luna form and giving it to 11 (who will almost definitely be paid DLC). I don't really play as 13 much, but removing mode change seems like it'd completely neuter her.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

I was going through my PC game collection and noticed the roller coaster tycoon 1 and 2 games I've owned since they came out. They were only the base games and wanted to play the expansions, so I bought the ones off gog.com. They both come with both expansions. I love the roller coaster tycoon games.

Why So Serious?

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-01 01:50:45

At 9/29/14 10:06 PM, TheGreatCatherine wrote: I've been playin' Spyro the Dragon, mainly because I'm revisiting some of my old Playstation games.

Which one? I have 1-3. And for non-PS1 games I have Enter The Dragonfly and the Season Of Ice/Season Of Flame GBA game.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-02 12:42:54

At 10/1/14 01:50 AM, Viper wrote:
At 9/29/14 10:06 PM, TheGreatCatherine wrote: I've been playin' Spyro the Dragon, mainly because I'm revisiting some of my old Playstation games.
Which one? I have 1-3. And for non-PS1 games I have Enter The Dragonfly and the Season Of Ice/Season Of Flame GBA game.

The very first one. I plan on playing the other PS1 Spyro games, too.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-02 13:54:58

At 10/2/14 12:42 PM, TheGreatCatherine wrote: The very first one. I plan on playing the other PS1 Spyro games, too.

Ah okay. I think the furthest I've ever gotten in that was like halfway into it. My sister beat it numerous times though. I know you can get a box set that includes the first 3 Spyro games. As for me, I am at the end of Ripto's Rage and only have to fight Ripto.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

At 10/2/14 01:54 PM, Viper wrote:
At 10/2/14 12:42 PM, TheGreatCatherine wrote: The very first one. I plan on playing the other PS1 Spyro games, too.
Ah okay. I think the furthest I've ever gotten in that was like halfway into it. My sister beat it numerous times though. I know you can get a box set that includes the first 3 Spyro games. As for me, I am at the end of Ripto's Rage and only have to fight Ripto.

All of my siblings have played Spyro at some point, although I'm the only one out of all four of us that really got into it. My older sister is more into RPGs and my little sister grew tired of video gaming after she turned about 9. My youngest sister is too young to really appreciate video games, yet.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-03 13:30:53

At 10/3/14 09:37 AM, TheGreatCatherine wrote: All of my siblings have played Spyro at some point, although I'm the only one out of all four of us that really got into it. My older sister is more into RPGs and my little sister grew tired of video gaming after she turned about 9. My youngest sister is too young to really appreciate video games, yet.

My older sister is still in some way into video games. But nowhere near as much as when she was younger. At the moment shes more interested in collecting everything Alice Cooper related that she can. Hell she even paid to have a meet and greet with the dude at a show. He's like her idol.
But back to video game related stuff. We've been trying to collect all the games we used to have for PS1 when we were growing up. At the moment the main game I want to get back is Legend Of Dragoon. Fucking loved that game.

My little brother still plays games all the time. Hell he plays more often than I did when I was like 7 years younger than him.

he's 17 but whatever.....I'm 21 by the way

And today when I pick him up from school (he doesn't have a license because he's a lazy dolt) we're going to go pick up a copy of the new SSB game that he pre-ordered. I think out of the 3 of us I'm the one who is still into Playstation stuff the most. My sister has a Wii and a PS Vita but she hardly uses the latter. My brother has a PS1, DS, 3DS, and 2DS. And I have: like 4 PS2s and a PS3. I'm going to get a PS4 when I can afford to get one and get a new TV since I have a tube TV since I love those things but I don't think you can connect a PS4 to them. Then again I don't know.

....sorry for rambling off topic.

But yeah. Fuck yeah Spyro. I've been playing those and Crash Bandicoot games since they were new!

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-03 19:19:32

Man, firebombs REALLY came in handy against the bell gargoyles and the titanite demon. Throwing knives and arrows were really useful against the titanite demon as well. Definitely gonna go farm souls to restock all that and farm souls to get some purging stones, too. After I get that elite knight armor set, I might try to take on Havel and the two black knights. I've been rocking the balder armor with the warrior set. Leveled up balder armor to +3 and the rest of my apparel to +1. Glad to know Andre never runs out of titanite.

Still not sure which covenant I want to join. I guess being offline really narrows down what's useful. Maybe I should do the one that lets me buy miracles from the guy by the elevator and then quit through Oswald.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-04 02:02:41

Metroid other M

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-04 18:04:43

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-05 16:42:05

I started playing The Witcher.

Seems like a decent enough RPG so far, at least in terms of gameplay. The combat still feels a bit clunky to me, but I guess it just takes some getting used to.

One thing I find a bit ridiculous is that apparently every woman in this game is immediately willing to bed you if you grant them even the smallest favour. Fine with me if having sex with (many) NPCs is an option, but jeez...

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-06 05:50:25

At 10/3/14 07:19 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Man, firebombs REALLY came in handy against the bell gargoyles and the titanite demon. Throwing knives and arrows were really useful against the titanite demon as well. Definitely gonna go farm souls to restock all that and farm souls to get some purging stones, too. After I get that elite knight armor set, I might try to take on Havel and the two black knights. I've been rocking the balder armor with the warrior set. Leveled up balder armor to +3 and the rest of my apparel to +1. Glad to know Andre never runs out of titanite.

Still not sure which covenant I want to join. I guess being offline really narrows down what's useful. Maybe I should do the one that lets me buy miracles from the guy by the elevator and then quit through Oswald.

Firebombs do shit damage. You can get insanely good weapons at the start of the game like the zweihander for a strength build or the uchigatana for dex. If you're using spells, you can buy some decent ones immediately from the new londo blacksmith. All of this can be obtained easily within 1 - 10 minutes after you get to firelink. Covenants don't matter, just join every one you come across and switch to suit your needs at the time. There's no penalty for switching.

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-06 10:34:45

At 10/3/14 07:19 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Man, firebombs REALLY came in handy against the bell gargoyles and the titanite demon. Throwing knives and arrows were really useful against the titanite demon as well. Definitely gonna go farm souls to restock all that and farm souls to get some purging stones

I think you're better off sticking to arrows and not bothering much with the firebombs and throwing knives. I honestly don't really know why you seem to be farming so much, it's not necessary. Having a purging stone could be handy but it's pretty easy to avoid being cursed.

You can just join them as you find them, and can quit/switch just by joining another with no penalties. You only need Oswald if you attack someone or do something else that makes people hostile.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-06 15:09:49

At 10/6/14 05:50 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Firebombs do shit damage.
At 10/6/14 10:34 AM, Jackho wrote: I think you're better off sticking to arrows and not bothering much with the firebombs and throwing knives.

Well, they are weak, but I like that you can quickly throw them by just hitting the X button, though I'm sure they'll soon become obsolete. I actually killed Havel with firebombs. Man, this ring is so great! I only briefly ran into Darkroot Garden to snag the elite knight set but couldn't wear it until I got his ring. Basically all I did last time I played was that, luring the Undead Burg black knight into the dragon's fire (lol) and getting some souls for titanite. The black knight sword is useless to me right now because I'd have to level up strength and dex a good bit to one hand it. Was probably gonna play again later tonight. Not sure if I wanna take on Darkroot Garden first or Lower Undead Burg.

At 10/6/14 05:50 AM, Stretchysumo wrote

You can get insanely good weapons at the start of the game like the zweihander for a strength build or the uchigatana for dex. If you're using spells, you can buy some decent ones immediately from the new londo blacksmith. All of this can be obtained easily within 1 - 10 minutes after you get to firelink.

Hmm. I don't think I was planning on getting to the ruins very soon. I know you can kill the undead male merchant for the uchigatana, but I don't know if I want to lose him, at least for now. But it seems like a favorite for players and supposedly it upgrades and scales well so maybe later. The drake sword is decent so far, but I know that won't last because it doesn't scale and upgrade material is rare for it. I will really need to put points in dex and/or strength some time. I still have no ideas on what weapons I may end up committing to. Regular titanite shards are nothing because they drop frequently in the parish and you can buy them from Andre for 800 souls, which you can collect pretty quickly. But the rest of the upgrade materials seem more scarce. I would guess certain ones are either not sold by merchants or are only sold in limited quantities. Merchants having limited stock in certain things is why I haven't used any humanity yet. I'm not able to buy large titanite shards just yet, but even though it looks like you can buy them unlimited, they're pretty damn expensive. It feels like you have to be pretty sure which equipment you want to level up high.

As for pyromancy and miracles and sorcery, I got none of that right now. I found a talisman in Firelink Shrine and I think there's a catalyst in... I wanna say Lower Undead Burg. Dunno if I'll be trying to utilize any of that a small bit. Pyromancy looks alright. I was thinking I could at least cover the very basic fireball, heal and maybe soul arrow.

At 10/6/14 10:34 AM, Jackho wrote: I honestly don't really know why you seem to be farming so much, it's not necessary. Having a purging stone could be handy but it's pretty easy to avoid being cursed.

Restocking arrows/bombs/throwing knives, buying titanite, getting the repair box and smith boxes, and leveling up (I stopped that for now). I also did some grinding for the bloodbite ring and was wanting to do the same for the poisonbite ring but I might have to fight something big to get a head start on the souls needed, like the butterfly.

I've always been kind of an OCD game player, overthinking and over-preparing. How do you think I knew all sorts of stuff about the game before even putting the disc in? I spent too much time reading shit and looking at videos until I couldn't wait anymore to just play the thing. Then again, I literally have obsessive compulsive disorder. And I'm a hypocrite because I actually hate that sort of phrase I just used. haha. "I'm kind of OCD. I put things away and clean up occasionally." I also got quite anal about the Witcher 2 before new games distracted me from it. For someone who overanalyzes and gets all cautious with certain kinds of games, I have a bad habit of not finishing them.

At 10/6/14 05:50 AM, Stretchysumo wrote: Covenants don't matter, just join every one you come across and switch to suit your needs at the time. There's no penalty for switching.
At 10/6/14 10:34 AM, Jackho wrote: You can just join them as you find them, and can quit/switch just by joining another with no penalties. You only need Oswald if you attack someone or do something else that makes people hostile.

Oh, so you just automatically switch through dialogue options with the cleric, the cat etc. without going to Oswald first? I figured joining and leaving wasn't a big deal, but I didn't know that.

Also, is fighting the hunters in the Darkroot forest a good idea? One of them has a bow that looks better than the one I have. Could I just talk to Oswald and then join them to get them off my back afterwards? Also, you have to kill the big wolf. Does that count as a sin? Or are they still cool with you?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-06 15:57:24

Jak II. Thoroughly enjoyed that game when I first played it, now giving it a replay.

Playing it en français for la nostalgie.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 01:43:57

@SenseOffender

You have to kill the Wolf Sif. But after you do you won't be able to get invaded while you're in the darkroot forest area. Although that may not be a bad thing for you. And I actually don't remember if killing Pharis or other forest guardians will aggro on you if you join the covenant. I think that might have only been if you attack Shiva. It's been a while though, could be wrong.

" Let the metal flow " - Chuck Schuldiner

GUITARISTS Awesome sig by Tateos.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 02:12:56

I've been playing some Smash Bros. for 3DS recently. I've also started playing Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call for the 3DS just for the great music I get to hear along the way. Other than that, I recently bought the PC version for Final Fantasy XIII and have just been waiting for it to come out. I'm waiting for the modding community to try their hands at working with the game if at all possible lol.

The Game You're Currently Playing

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 15:46:18

At 10/6/14 03:09 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: Regular titanite shards are nothing because they drop frequently in the parish and you can buy them from Andre for 800 souls, which you can collect pretty quickly. But the rest of the upgrade materials seem more scarce.

Some are sold by other merchants but for the most part you'll be getting titanite as loot. You shouldn't have much of a problem unless you insist on maxing out several weapons though, I think I fully upgraded 4 or 5 on my first playthrough (and even then just for the achievements, I barely used them).

The uchigatana is good but I didn't like using katanas or curved swords at all in that game. You should try the halberd if you haven't yet, as well as the zweihander and claymore. Upgrading armor isn't actually that important but if there's a set you'll stick with obviously you should invest. I spent about 90% of my playtime in the elite knight set.

As for pyromancy and miracles and sorcery, I got none of that right now. I found a talisman in Firelink Shrine and I think there's a catalyst in... I wanna say Lower Undead Burg. Dunno if I'll be trying to utilize any of that a small bit. Pyromancy looks alright. I was thinking I could at least cover the very basic fireball, heal and maybe soul arrow.

To be honest I find magic in Dark Souls to be boring and cheap. All melee all the way for me. If you freed that guy in lower undead burg he appears at firelink and can give you some spells though. Also if you take the elevator down to the new londo ruins and head immediately left toward the cliff there's some stairs that lead to another merchant who has spells. There's nothing to kill you in that immediate area either.

Restocking arrows/bombs/throwing knives, buying titanite, getting the repair box and smith boxes, and leveling up (I stopped that for now). I also did some grinding for the bloodbite ring and was wanting to do the same for the poisonbite ring but I might have to fight something big to get a head start on the souls needed, like the butterfly.

I think you're overdoing it man. Half of this game is just dying, and it doesn't mean you have to grind it's just how it's supposed to be. I never had the bloodbite or poisonbite rings and never needed them, I think for the vast majority of the game I was just wearing havel's ring and the ring of favor and protection, only switching out havel's for specific situations.

I've always been kind of an OCD game player, overthinking and over-preparing. How do you think I knew all sorts of stuff about the game before even putting the disc in? I spent too much time reading shit and looking at videos until I couldn't wait anymore to just play the thing.

If that's how you want to play then fair enough, but I can't help but think you're ruining the experience. Dark Souls was all about riding that learning curve, exploring a strange world and potentially having something that can floor you behind every corner. Being prepared (unless it's being prepared to die hurr durr durr durr) pretty much removes that.

Also, is fighting the hunters in the Darkroot forest a good idea? One of them has a bow that looks better than the one I have. Could I just talk to Oswald and then join them to get them off my back afterwards? Also, you have to kill the big wolf. Does that count as a sin? Or are they still cool with you?

That's one of the best places to grind for souls if you can take them, and they respawn. Killing them doesn't count as a sin either I guess since they're hostile and not just innocent NPCs. If you join the cat's covenant they stop being hostile and just hang out.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 16:06:22

At 10/5/14 04:42 PM, Auz wrote: Seems like a decent enough RPG so far, at least in terms of gameplay. The combat still feels a bit clunky to me, but I guess it just takes some getting used to.

Nah, the combat is just rubbish. It makes up for it by literally everything else being perfect.

One thing I find a bit ridiculous is that apparently every woman in this game is immediately willing to bed you if you grant them even the smallest favour. Fine with me if having sex with (many) NPCs is an option, but jeez...

Geralt is just a total pimp, man. It's great.

Don't be put off by the swamp. I've heard a lot of people talk about dropping the game there, and it is a bit of a chore trudging back and forth through it for a whole chapter, but stick with it, because the game is so worth it.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 18:46:13

At 10/7/14 03:46 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 10/6/14 03:09 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
Some are sold by other merchants but for the most part you'll be getting titanite as loot. You shouldn't have much of a problem unless you insist on maxing out several weapons though, I think I fully upgraded 4 or 5 on my first playthrough

Oh, alright. I figured I'd end up with that many or less. I guessed having different types of enchanted weapons would be good, at least one with fire and one with lightning.

(and even then just for the achievements, I barely used them).

Man, screw achievements. I'm done with that.

The uchigatana is good but I didn't like using katanas or curved swords at all in that game.

Is that because of the movesets?

You should try the halberd if you haven't yet, as well as the zweihander and claymore. Upgrading armor isn't actually that important but if there's a set you'll stick with obviously you should invest. I spent about 90% of my playtime in the elite knight set.

If you're getting parameter bonuses on weapons, does it show the increased damage when you look at a weapon's stats? Or does it just show the standard without its adjusted damage with scaling? The stats stuff is kind of a headache. Zweihander sounds pretty nice, knocking shit down. Claymore doesn't catch up with drake sword damage until + 10, but it apparently scales better than zweihander with dex while still scaling as well with strength. Plus, of course, they both actually scale.

To be honest I find magic in Dark Souls to be boring and cheap. All melee all the way for me. If you freed that guy in lower undead burg he appears at firelink and can give you some spells though. Also if you take the elevator down to the new londo ruins and head immediately left toward the cliff there's some stairs that lead to another merchant who has spells. There's nothing to kill you in that immediate area either.

I just think it would be cool to have a decent projectile attack I can switch to while keeping my shield up. So far, crossbows seem pretty lame, plus with flames and soul arrows, there's no spending souls on restocking, just sitting at a bonfire. But I dunno how strong they can be. Plus, if the basic heal spell actually recovers a somewhat decent amount of stamina, that's pretty cool having more than estus to help you there. But then I doubt I'll ever have more than one slot.

I think you're overdoing it man. Half of this game is just dying, and it doesn't mean you have to grind it's just how it's supposed to be. I never had the bloodbite or poisonbite rings and never needed them, I think for the vast majority of the game I was just wearing havel's ring and the ring of favor and protection, only switching out havel's for specific situations.

I actually just got the wolf ring and it sounds like it's pretty good. Havel's ring, though, god bless it.

If that's how you want to play then fair enough, but I can't help but think you're ruining the experience. Dark Souls was all about riding that learning curve, exploring a strange world and potentially having something that can floor you behind every corner. Being prepared (unless it's being prepared to die hurr durr durr durr) pretty much removes that.

I getcha. Going in semi-blind to explore Darkroot Garden was interesting. "Is that a walking tree? Wtf? How do I fight that? sloooowly approaching... shield up... Oh okay, whatever. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FROG-STINGRAY THING?! Is it poisonous? Back off!" I knew about the tree lizards and stone golem guys, but they still got me off guard. I didn't know the lizards would sprint at me like that if I shot them. The first lizard poisoned me immediately and I panicked and frantically went through my inventory for a purple moss clump. Then the first stone dude squashed me anyway. Fuck those things. I was just leveling up the wooden shield for the butterfly fight because it's got the best magic defense of anything I've seen but is kinda shit in every other way compared to my hollow warrior shield and even the heater shield. It's not like its soul or the key are of much use to me because I already unlocked Havel's door with my master key and I'm not planning on substantially leveling up intelligence. But, you know, kill all the things. Although, the shield it makes, I hear it swaps out parry for a magic projectile attack. Perhaps something to have in the second slot. Dunno.

That's one of the best places to grind for souls if you can take them, and they respawn. Killing them doesn't count as a sin either I guess since they're hostile and not just innocent NPCs. If you join the cat's covenant they stop being hostile and just hang out.

Cool. I'm gonna try to get that bow and I'll join the covenant whenever I'm about to fight Sif. He's huge and fast, so maybe later.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 18:53:32

At 10/7/14 04:06 PM, TheMaster wrote:
At 10/5/14 04:42 PM, Auz wrote: Seems like a decent enough RPG so far, at least in terms of gameplay. The combat still feels a bit clunky to me, but I guess it just takes some getting used to.
Nah, the combat is just rubbish. It makes up for it by literally everything else being perfect.

I haven't played 1, but the combat in 2 is quite good. I heard it's way different. Wish I could play 3.

Geralt is just a total pimp, man. It's great.

Kinda progressive, too. He's not even limited to humans. What are horns but nature's handles, right?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-07 20:01:38

The Amazing Spider-man 2

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-08 12:35:01

At 10/7/14 06:53 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I haven't played 1, but the combat in 2 is quite good. I heard it's way different. Wish I could play 3.

You click on an enemy and Geralt starts an attack animation. You click again at the right time (indicator by your cursor flashing) and you continue the animation for bonus damage. If you don't, he restarts it for standard damage.

That's it. You can switch between three styles during combat, but it's mindless. Choose strong against big enemies, fast against small ones, and group if you're surrounded.

Combat in 2 was pretty good. Not great, but a hell of a lot better than 1. Just a shame everything else was worse. What they were thinking with the inventory system I'll never known. HUGE step backwards. Still a great game, though.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-09 09:28:11

Been playing smash bros and Hyrule Warriors for the last several days. Loving it all :)

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-09 15:36:00

I'm actually somewhat excited for the PC version of Final Fantasy XIII. Maybe some gifted modder will give Lightning an ass.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2014-10-10 01:37:06

At 10/9/14 03:36 PM, Jackho wrote: I'm actually somewhat excited for the PC version of Final Fantasy XIII. Maybe some gifted modder will give Lightning an ass.

Because this is the REAL reason that mods exist.