00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

353,330 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-08 11:36:59

I'm currently playing Skyward Sword. I like it .

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-09 18:54:46

Rape Lay

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-09 19:01:54

At 7/8/13 01:11 AM, Elixur wrote: Did take a break and gave Cube World a go. It caters more to the action rpg audience with a minecraft aesthetic, I don't see it going huge like Terraria or Minecraft though. I noticed balancing issues and after the initial impressions (maybe ten-twenty hours of exploration) it only offers grind. Highly suggest multi-player because single player is boring as tits.

It's in Alpha right now and nothing is really implemented yet. This is like a prototype of the basic gameplay. I think it will go huge... it already is getting sort of big. Everyone is talking about how they can't get the game, but it shows that so many people want it. I was watching a few different Twitch streams and people were constantly talking about it. It's definitely popular already.

// LETTERBOXD //

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-09 23:30:01

Got a copy of Final Fantasy X-2 practically brand new the other day for $8. Unfortunately, the only console that can play it is at my dad's, which I won't be at until next week.

At my mom's I'm playing the Gamecube version of Animal Crossing again.

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-09 23:47:00

At 7/9/13 11:30 PM, Eddmario wrote: Got a copy of Final Fantasy X-2 practically brand new the other day for $8. Unfortunately, the only console that can play it is at my dad's, which I won't be at until next week.

At my mom's I'm playing the Gamecube version of Animal Crossing again.

My suggestion, once you get the Dark Knight dress sphere, use it.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-10 00:45:30

I just got the platinum trophy for Mass Effect 2 after beating it on insanity.
One of my proudest gaming-related achievements.
Next up, I'm getting the inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 platinums.

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-10 05:24:10

At 3/24/08 12:14 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: What's the game(s) you've been playing recently?

I'm going through the whole Mass Effect series again after buying the first one. Have nearly finished the original Darksiders, and the second one is waiting for me. Also: Metro 2033 and Saints Row: The Third (yes I bought the THQ bundle). Been practicing SoulCalibur II, IV & V with friends, and jumping in Borderlands and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World with three buds never hurts either. Plus, my 3rd playthrough of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. To everyone who hasn't played it yet: just do it. It's like nothing you've ever played before.

Earthbound.

That's awesome too, though. :D

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-13 15:11:37

Gonna tear through Dodonpachi Saidaioujou today, or at least try. Buddy suggested it as one of the meaner bullet hells that'll tear you a new rectum.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-13 16:03:18

Played through Injustice's single player mode last night on a friend's PS3. Pretty solid fighting game with a neat system and cast of characters. I definitely liked this one more than the newest Mortal Kombat game.

Also, I didn't like how Shazam died. :(

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-13 16:58:04

Been playing Metroid Prime, which I recently bought after beating Metroid and Metroid II.

Controls were awkward at first but I'm starting to enjoy it. The only problem I have is with the completely retarded platforming since you can't jump and look down at the same time, which is dumb as hell. Other than that it's pretty fun but I'd much prefer if it had conventional FPS thumbstick controls. Halo came out a year before, and even N64 shooters had those control layouts, so there's no excuse for this.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-19 03:50:09

Got my sticky fingers on a beta key for -The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot- and I've been having fun building my own castle and taking on others. When the game gets released publicly I can suggest it if you're in the mood for a Diablo clone with a little twist and different skin. Right now the user created pool is still low, but I imagine it will explode.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-19 08:05:46

Earthbound on the WII U VC,having a blast on the 52" Big screen plasma ^_^

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-19 15:48:30

Played through Vampire Night (PS2) the other day. It's a Lightgun Shooter, so naturally the story isn't really dense. But it's still a nice game. Shooting at Vampires and Werewolfes is something different.
The only thing that really sucks is the voice acting. "It's so bad".

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-19 16:19:38

Been playing the crap outta timesplitters 2 and 3 lately. I forgot how much fun they could be.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-20 01:16:26

Max Payne 3. I have a long list of old games I still haven't gotten too.

The best flash Horse Games, Cooking Games and Dress Up Game around.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-20 06:00:15

At 7/19/13 08:05 AM, ViceFullbuster wrote: Earthbound on the WII U VC,having a blast on the 52" Big screen plasma ^_^

Didn't even realize Mother 2 was being considered for a digital release. I'm sure the Ebay collectors are feeling the impact in their wallets. I need to ask myself if an Earthbound playthrough is in order... think the last time I skipped by Onett was back in.. 2008?

Still gotta finish Breath of Fire II and Phantasy Star IV on my Wii first.

Imagine a Mother 4 on next gen consoles with a Ni No Kuni art style and humor/pop culture references/wacky and insane enemy + location designs in tact. I'd spray the walls with my love juice.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-20 15:49:39

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-21 10:52:28

Taking a break from Dark Souls, I think I'll start playing either Sleeping Dogs or FarCry 3.

| Facebook | last.fm | Steam |

it's just diana ross slowed down 11/10 it's fuckin awful

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-21 11:18:57

I'm playing Guns of Icarus online.

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall."- Che Guevera

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-21 21:16:01

True Crime: Streets of LA for PS2. Lmfao

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 12:58:41

Mass Effect 1 and Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 13:16:54

I've recently been playing a fuck ton of portal in anticipation of the announcement of portal 3. please god let it happen.

“This is your fault. I'm going to kill you. And all the cake is gone. You don't even care, do you?”

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 13:41:56

I'm just getting around to playing Torchlight 2 despite having had it for awhile. It's rad as fuck.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 14:09:42

Started playing some of the indie games I've amassed from all those humble bundles. Proteus was alright. Hotline Maimi was absolutely awesome and VVVVVV is pretty great.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 15:12:59

The Last of Us, This survivor playthrough is taking Waaaay longer than I thought it would. Especially now that I cant use listen mode.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-24 15:13:38

I'm playing Fallout: New Vegas as character with an Intelligence of one. Some the lines for the 'intelligence' checks are pretty great.

I was born from the sun and have sand in my veins!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-25 08:45:26

Borderlands 2, I love that game.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-25 17:55:27

Alan Wake: American Nightmare

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-25 18:11:09

Just started up Bauldurs Gate.

Shit's kicking already.

You should totally add me on one of my various game accounts:

360 - Malachi117. Steam - Malachi117. PS3/PS4 - NarcolepticCat.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2013-07-25 18:30:38

Update: I've been playing Counter Strike Source, World of Warcraft, Team Fortress 2, Sonic 4: Episode 1 and Lego Star Wars 1 and 2, as much as I hate Lego games, I find these to be fairly enjoyable.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature