00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

353,388 Views | 5,147 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-13 07:43:45

Pretty much playing a 3 way combination of Pokemon White, MLB 2k11 and Black ops.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-13 07:59:02

Just started my first 40 minutes playing Vice City last night trying to look for all or most of the Hidden packages in the Vice City beach area before I start the Main story missions on while foot most of the time.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-13 18:14:35

Only the greatest game to ever exsist for the PC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkaTiBHPi w8

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-13 18:20:26

At 3/13/11 06:14 PM, unconsidered wrote: Only the greatest game to ever exsist for the PC.

That looks fucking amazing.

Also I'm playing WoW, Gears of War, Minecraft and Pokemon Black.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-13 18:39:04

At 3/13/11 06:20 PM, LulzCal wrote:
At 3/13/11 06:14 PM, unconsidered wrote: Only the greatest game to ever exsist for the PC.

That looks fucking amazing.

As long as you're not Irish, an animal lover, Chinese, Japanese, a robot, Canadian, a vegetarian, called "Justin Bieber", part of the banking system, a pirate, or stupid, you'll like this game.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-14 13:20:28

Dragon Age 2
Final Fantasy 13
Soul Calibur 4

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-14 13:45:24

I´m currently working on beating Duke Nukem 3D Pc version

- It´s time to kick ass and chew Bubblegum and im all out of gum

The Game You're Currently Playing

XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-14 15:00:48

Just started Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. I'm enjoying it so far.
I'm also about to start Mass Effect.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 10:28:09

recently i have been trying to beat insane mode on castle crashers with a currently level 41 orange knight ( still stuck in the thievs forest) and little big planet 2

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 12:24:36

The original Crash Bandicoot. So much fun, yet so frustrating. Especially on the bridge levels.

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 12:40:14

At 3/17/11 12:24 PM, Dean wrote: The original Crash Bandicoot. So much fun, yet so frustrating. Especially on the bridge levels.

Oh god I remember those icy bridge levels. That game is so awesome though, I played them so much when I was younger.

| Steam | AMD FX8320 - Asus 7950 - 8GB DDR3 - Asis M5A97 Pro - Xigmatek 750w - 120gb SSD - 1tb HDD - 500gb HDD -

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 12:52:27

At 3/17/11 12:40 PM, LulzCal wrote: Oh god I remember those icy bridge levels. That game is so awesome though, I played them so much when I was younger.

Yea, they are great fun. It's funny how the classics like that are more enjoyable to me than a lot of modern titles. It's not a case of it being nostalgia, they're just different and different is interesting.

I was hoping to complete it today, but doesn't look like that will be happening. I was getting pretty frustrated on the bridge level after beating Pinstripe. So annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 12:58:21

Currently playing Sonic 4 on PS3.

While they've nerfed speed ball's speed and the background music to a few stages gets a bit jarring (at least more jarring then Sonic 3) it's pretty entertaining.

The only issues I have are it's not long enough, levels are much quicker to get through then the greatness that was Sonic 2, and the boss at the end kinda sucks when you have to beat his previous incarnations all over again before finally getting to the super fun giant robot of death part.

Overall a solid effort. And I was worried they were just going to butt rape the game.

Other games I'm on-off playing lately:

COD:BO
Dead Space 2
Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Thinking about getting Red Dead Redemption again (traded it in donkeys ago) so I can get the zombies expansion. Apparently it's bucket loads of crazy and I miss sitting in the saloon with a bunch of guys online playing 'Merc the Sherrifs' as they walk through the door. Lololololo.

Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body - Shalashaska-1, 2008

Feel free to MSN me: warsmithdave@msn.com

Beware the NGSkeletonGimp! M:tG Klub.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-17 22:04:38

Pokemon White, Team Fortress 2, and a little Ocarina of Time on the side
as a side note, just recently got finished with Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-18 18:57:20

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga

This game has "witty" written all over it.

~

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-22 20:36:42

Just replaying old games. On my second playthrough of SMG2, my third one of No More Heroes (just for 100% completition), some Brawl, second, third AND fourth playthrough of Deus Ex, third playthrough of Cave Story and Settlers 2. Just for my strategy dose. Now with extra Fire Emblem 6 and FFTA!

...that actually seems like an awful lot of playtime. Now if I could just have more Majoras Mask I would be happy.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-22 20:59:17

At 3/18/11 06:20 PM, Outlet wrote: Pokemon Black. I used to be a hater. Then I saw the gameplay for the game. I still hate the TV series, though. :|

Seeing gameplay for that actually got me back into playing crystal and sapphire that I still have laying around.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 08:46:37

At 3/13/11 07:59 AM, argile wrote: Just started my first 40 minutes playing Vice City last night trying to look for all or most of the Hidden packages in the Vice City beach area before I start the Main story missions on while foot most of the time.

Actually fuck this I Think i'm going to look all of that shit after I'm done with the main story I don't want to play this game as if they're was some school work to complete for tomorrow on the side of extra credit I'd rather Have fun with it first.

I've actually tried to play kingdom hearts 2 for at least more then 1 hour on monday but it was intolerable for my tastes like the visuals in the game are very but I couldn't handle any of the possible undertones or overtones that it could possibly offer Honestly I found even more gayer than playing Final Fantasy 7 at least it had fun elements to some degree.

and dabbled into a bit of House of the dead 2 & 3 with a little dash of secret of mana.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 09:08:44

At 3/17/11 12:52 PM, Dean wrote: I was hoping to complete it today, but doesn't look like that will be happening. I was getting pretty frustrated on the bridge level after beating Pinstripe. So annoying.

You're lucky they scrapped this level in the end.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 09:45:58

WOW, Guild wars, fallensword, and castle age.......
mainly all mmorpgs.....
but ill be playin my ps3 soon!

let the yiffy day begin and never end!

btw i make post off my ipad cuz my parents controll my life........ help me!!!!!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 10:26:56

At 3/23/11 09:08 AM, Bahamut wrote: You're lucky they scrapped this level in the end.

I watched that all the way through and I was questioning the difficulty of it, but I guess I've been pissed off at easier looking levels. Plus, I bet that guy must have spent some considerable time learning the entire level to do it like that without losing a single life.

It's probably going to be another weekend of my old games, since my Xbox is still dead and I've not bought a new one yet. I'm still not sure when I'll get around to buying a new one either :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 11:00:00

I just got L4D2 , anybody wanna co-op this shit?

Best band ever, click it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 12:50:24

Star Fox 64 (under the sea)
Halo 2 (local)
Castle Crashers
Dragon Age 2

Xbox live: C0n Queso

PSN: A-Spiky-Kitten

Steam: Baby Diesel

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 12:51:53

LittleBigPlanet2

[PSN/Steam- Airbourne238]

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 12:52:31

Replaying Dragon Age: Origins

for the fifth time

( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°) ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 13:08:14

Ocarina of Time.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 15:13:40

At 3/23/11 01:08 PM, Wolfos wrote: Ocarina of Time.

(insert heavenly sound hear)

let the yiffy day begin and never end!

btw i make post off my ipad cuz my parents controll my life........ help me!!!!!

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 15:20:09

Currently I'm through Jak 3 for the 3rd time and ATV Offroad Fury 4.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 17:20:02

At 3/23/11 10:26 AM, Dean wrote: I watched that all the way through and I was questioning the difficulty of it, but I guess I've been pissed off at easier looking levels. Plus, I bet that guy must have spent some considerable time learning the entire level to do it like that without losing a single life.

Of course, I know the guy who made that video and he's known to have taken various FFVII challenges as well as 100%/speed runs for other games. Just imagine trying to get the gem for that level. If they added it in the final version, I would have broken several more controllers in the process.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2011-03-23 17:26:20

At 3/23/11 05:20 PM, Bahamut wrote: Of course, I know the guy who made that video and he's known to have taken various FFVII challenges as well as 100%/speed runs for other games. Just imagine trying to get the gem for that level. If they added it in the final version, I would have broken several more controllers in the process.

I remember Crash being pretty difficult back in the day when I played it non-stop for hours. Those bridge levels, gawd. I surely would of also smashed some poor little PS1 controllers into the ground if this level was in the game. I'm sure its more difficult than it looks.

Also, playing BFBC2 multiplayer, WoW, and various iDevice games in college.

BBS Signature