00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StemlyAnarchy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Game You're Currently Playing

352,839 Views | 5,148 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 14:44:55

At 8/23/15 02:17 PM, torturethe wrote: The good old game Pokemon Emerald my favorite pokemon game bad is that I started yesterday and I recently by the side of the boat :'v

Nothing wrong with replaying a game you really enjoy.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 14:52:19

At 8/23/15 02:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 8/23/15 02:17 PM, torturethe wrote: The good old game Pokemon Emerald my favorite pokemon game bad is that I started yesterday and I recently by the side of the boat :'v

If the emerald was always my favorite reminds me of when I was GBA , when I plan to finish this Pokemon Yellow , which never had the opportunity to play it :T

The Game Is Life

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 15:13:08

At 8/23/15 02:52 PM, torturethe wrote:
If the emerald was always my favorite reminds me of when I was GBA , when I plan to finish this Pokemon Yellow , which never had the opportunity to play it :T

You should definitely go back to Yellow and finish it someday.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 15:16:40

At 8/23/15 03:13 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 8/23/15 02:52 PM, torturethe wrote:
You should definitely go back to Yellow and finish it someday.

I was told that this game Pokemon is one of the shorter it is true ?

The Game Is Life

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 16:10:02

At 8/23/15 03:16 PM, torturethe wrote:

I don't remember it be short. I do remember starting with Pikachu.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 16:29:59

At 8/23/15 04:10 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
I don't remember it be short. I do remember starting with Pikachu.

:T that's bad I never liked Pikachu
but I have the same desire to win xD

The Game Is Life

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 21:59:04

At 8/23/15 04:29 PM, torturethe wrote:
T that's bad I never liked Pikachu

Calling it Yellow was a hint that is is all about Pikachu. Just like the cartoon.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-23 22:37:34

Been playing this game known as Kantai Collection, aka shipgirls the game.

Quite enjoyable.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-24 12:02:25

At 8/23/15 09:59 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Calling it Yellow was a hint that is is all about Pikachu. Just like the cartoon.

But you can change it? or simply put forward the other Pokemon ???

The Game Is Life

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-24 12:40:28

At 8/24/15 12:02 PM, torturethe wrote:
At 8/23/15 09:59 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
But you can change it? or simply put forward the other Pokemon ???

Okay main point of the game.
You play as a trainer (essentially Ash but you aren't god awful) and you start with Pikachu instead of getting any of the normal starter pokemon. BUT Pikachu is like the one in rhe anime. And instead of being in its pokeball it is put in the open and follows you around. And you do stuff that's linked to both the red/blue/green and also the anime.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-24 12:49:26

At 8/24/15 12:40 PM, Viper wrote: You play as a trainer (essentially Ash but you aren't god awful) and you start with Pikachu instead of getting any of the normal starter pokemon. BUT Pikachu is like the one in rhe anime. And instead of being in its pokeball it is put in the open and follows you around. And you do stuff that's linked to both the red/blue/green and also the anime.

This is pretty much what happens. Just a slightly altered version of blue or red.

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-24 19:44:51

I've been playing the new race on RBF, which is the trinity race. Will be posting reviews/feedback about it soon.

BBS Signature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAabsAr9-2k

this is my call of duty... i feel like a pro gamer every match...

still won't grow up... I'm a grown-ass kid...

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-26 11:14:44

I feel like I learn a new game ever time I go here. Also PyschoNauts.

I ran out of funny ideas in this signature so I copy this to be funny.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-26 12:31:37

At 8/23/15 03:13 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: You should definitely go back to Yellow and finish it someday.

I think Red, Blue and Yellow are the shortest of all the Pokemon games. If you look at How Long to Beat, the main story typically takes people a few hours less to finish than the later generations. The later Pokemon games also have a lot more extra content after beating the Elite Four.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-26 18:36:42

I think Red, Blue and Yellow are the shortest of all the Pokemon games. If you look at How Long to Beat, the main story typically takes people a few hours less to finish than the later generations. The later Pokemon games also have a lot more extra content after beating the Elite Four.

I won eh red and blue and the truth compared to the newer ones are very short but very good

The Game Is Life

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-27 00:11:16

Anyone wanna game on some smash bros right now

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-27 08:29:02

Recently got a new phone which I downloaded Fallout Shelter onto as quickly as I could so I'll be playing that when it comes to my daily commutes. Played it briefly so far and it seems neat for an android game.

I'm also playing Yakuza 2 but more frequently I've been playing the first Final Fantasy game - it's pretty short in comparison to the later games but it's a blast nonetheless.

Been craving the classic Deus Ex recently too so I'm probably gonna boot up my computer sometime and replay it.

wow haha ok there bud

My Music : Last.fm : My GoodReads : My Film Collection

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-27 13:54:48

At 8/27/15 08:29 AM, Mechabloliver wrote: Fallout Shelter

I've been on this too. I was enjoying it but It just gets more annoying the further you get, I'm always getting a completely disproportionate amount of rush failures then having to wait forever for my dwellers to clear out a few molerats. Even for this type of game I wish there was a more focused goal progression. Once you get your production rooms running smoothly it gets really aimless.

It's still a nice game to chip away at and its what I had been expecting it to be but I dunno, bethesda could do a lot more. Mobile platforms would be perfect for another Fallout Tactics, or just an expanded and more strategic version of Shelter. Gradually turning your vault population into a wasteland superpower, negotiating with other towns and factions, setting up trade routes and shit. Despite the jumpsuits there's nothing overly "fallout" about Fallout Shelter.

It's been like six years since i've posted in this thread and I've gotten a stupid amount of games in that time. Perhaps most notable I've gotten an Xbone and since then most of my game time has been on the Witcher 3. Hoping to complete it before The Phantom Pain drops next week.

Here's what I have so far for the Bone machine.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 20:14:20

I've gotten back into Smash Bros on the WiiU. There are enough people who are roughly my level of skill still playing that I can usually find a good match-up online. I've also been grinding away at the challenges, but they start to get really hard around the last 50 or so. They do require a certain level of skill although there's a fair amount of knowing how to cheese the AI. It's a testament to how enjoyable the core gameplay is that I don't really mind.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:02:06

At 3/24/08 12:14 AM, CapnCrunchDaPimp wrote: What's the game(s) you've been playing recently?

I've been playing Pokemon Gold and Earthbound.

Both amazing games.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:02:38

At 3/24/08 12:21 AM, metalstorm wrote: I'm currently playing through Resident Evil 4 on Professional. When you're used to having both a machine gun and a rocket launcher with unlimited ammo and Ashley in a suit of armor it makes professional mode seem really fucking hard.

Lol good luck xD

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:03:24

At 8/20/15 05:12 PM, Kunera wrote: I've recently started Final Fantasy VI, and I've been thinking about messing around in The Sims 4.

Both good games, Sims is always a good time killer.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:05:02

At 8/21/15 04:58 PM, 5TanLey wrote: Just finished Bioshock..one of the best singleplayer FPS I ever played.

Ya Bioshock is an amazing game, especially 1 and 2. I just think they kinda ruined the Bioshock series with Bioshock Infinite, it just removed the horror theme from the series, which was the best part in my opinion :(

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:05:42

At 8/21/15 06:10 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Lego Jurassic World. Everybody wants to play the current movie, but they force you to finish all the movies in a row.

Lego games are always fun, no matter how old you are :P

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:06:56

At 8/23/15 02:44 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:

I agree, replaying games just makes the memories and the overall experience with the game so much better.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-28 21:08:31

At 8/1/15 06:41 PM, Maxamillion16 wrote: Pokemon crystal

Nice

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-29 04:55:20

I've gone back to playing Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor until I buy the Mad Max game.

Response to The Game You're Currently Playing 2015-08-29 05:10:50

Been jumping between games a fair bit and not finishing anything I start. Intended to play some System Shock 2 this weekend for whatever reason. Got it installed last weekend and installed some of the graphical enhancement mods.

Was flicking through my emails when I noticed a Humble Bundle for Rising Star Games, which got me pretty excited because I knew it was going to have to include Deadly Premonition. I know the PC port was always said to be pretty awful but for Humble Bundle prices, I'm going to give it a shot and hopefully beat it for the third time. Also looking forward to that upcoming PS3 release they've announced, so if all goes well I'll have beaten it four times by the end of the year. Best game ever 10/10

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature