Be a Supporter!

Name that game! [screenshots]

  • 134,879 Views
  • 3,261 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
razem
razem
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-02 03:02:47 Reply

This is a nice thread you got going on here, i've got all of them so far.

BoredLooney
BoredLooney
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-02 03:17:51 Reply

At 6/3/12 04:38 PM, SineRider wrote:
At 6/3/12 03:27 PM, SineRider wrote: Okay i'll try one
I have no idea. 3D Dot Game Heroes maybe? Almost all voxel games look identical to me.
Close, it is all voxels

can you tell us what it is now? everyone seems to be ignoring your voxel picture


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- no.

CensoredMuskrat
CensoredMuskrat
  • Member since: Aug. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-02 09:05:12 Reply

Whoa...

Ok, so as I'm browsing this forum and stumble upon a NTG thread a lonely baby muskrat somewhere in the world is suddenly happy. But then I take a peek in the thread and... I don't think I get how exactly does it work here. I mean, does anyone freely post screenshots as they please? Are there no go's? The OP suggests there should be, but then again even on the first page already it just seems like chaos. ._.

I wanna play, I really do. I just don't know whether to just post a screenshot right away, or guess one of the unguessed ones. And if so, which one? THIS IS ALL SO OVERWHELMING! D:


You can pick your friends, and you can lead a horse to water, but you can't keep your eyes open while you're sneezing.

SmashLuigiFan1
SmashLuigiFan1
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-02 09:16:33 Reply

At 6/3/12 03:27 PM, SineRider wrote:
At 6/3/12 03:16 PM, Jackho wrote:
At 6/3/12 02:18 PM, SineRider wrote: Tribes: Ascend you shazbot
Filthy sandrakers and all that.
Yeah I've played a lot of Tribes recently. Okay i'll try one

I'm pretty sure that game is Voxatron.


"It's easier to talk about the bad than to understand the good." - Jirard Khalil
"This was a mistake." - Jirard Khalil, 2013
"WELCOME TO THE FANTASY ZONE! GET READY. . ."

BBS Signature
iCurrie
iCurrie
  • Member since: May. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-02 11:31:58 Reply

At 8/1/12 06:48 PM, MiroDK wrote:
At 8/1/12 03:10 AM, iCurrie wrote: Easy one!
Harvest Moon for the SNES, wish I had a SNES to play it again though.

Those were the days!

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-05 12:08:55 Reply

At 6/3/12 03:23 PM, Jackho wrote: Forgot to post a new screen.

Beneath A steel Sky

Name that game! [screenshots]

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-05 12:22:26 Reply

At 8/5/12 12:08 PM, argile wrote:
At 6/3/12 03:23 PM, Jackho wrote: Forgot to post a new screen.
Beneath A steel Sky

Resident Evil 2. PC or Dreamcast version by the looks of it.

BUT WHAT'S THIS

Name that game! [screenshots]


"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-05 12:24:59 Reply

At 8/5/12 12:22 PM, Jackho wrote: BUT WHAT'S THIS

Lone Survivor, I recall SOMEONE on Steam just started playing it a second ago.

Makeshift
Makeshift
  • Member since: Jul. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-05 12:28:41 Reply

At 8/5/12 12:24 PM, Makeshift wrote: Lone Survivor, I recall SOMEONE on Steam just started playing it a second ago.

So what's this? And don't fucking google image search or something you bastards.

Name that game! [screenshots]

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-08-05 12:47:09 Reply

At 8/5/12 12:28 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/5/12 12:24 PM, Makeshift wrote: Lone Survivor, I recall SOMEONE on Steam just started playing it a second ago.

You caught me red handed there. I'll have to go offline before taking a screenshot next time.

So what's this? And don't fucking google image search or something you bastards.

Can't remember the name for the life of me but I know that's a Vita game. Asdf.


"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
Dragen
Dragen
  • Member since: Apr. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Animator
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-06 12:03:38 Reply

At 8/5/12 12:28 PM, Makeshift wrote:
At 8/5/12 12:24 PM, Makeshift wrote: Lone Survivor, I recall SOMEONE on Steam just started playing it a second ago.
So what's this? And don't fucking google image search or something you bastards.

It is a PS vita game, it's called Sound Shapes.

Now what's this?

Name that game! [screenshots]


BBS Signature
FigishPig3000
FigishPig3000
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-06 22:48:18 Reply

At 10/6/12 12:03 PM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote:
It is a PS vita game, it's called Sound Shapes.

Now what's this?

Project Zomboid?


BBS Signature
II2none
II2none
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-06 23:29:39 Reply

At 10/6/12 10:48 PM, FigishPig3000 wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:03 PM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote:
It is a PS vita game, it's called Sound Shapes.

Now what's this?

No Idea

Name that game! [screenshots]


QOTW:
"I hate you because you never pass up and opportunity to mention that you are a "female"-Wreckr
How to review like your opinion matters

BBS Signature
momijirabbit
momijirabbit
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-07 00:03:59 Reply

At 10/6/12 11:29 PM, II2none wrote:
At 10/6/12 10:48 PM, FigishPig3000 wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:03 PM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote:
It is a PS vita game, it's called Sound Shapes.

Now what's this?
No Idea

A Jurrasic Park game?

Name that game! [screenshots]


The Ledge

BBS Signature
SineRider
SineRider
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Musician
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-07 00:19:47 Reply

At 10/6/12 11:29 PM, II2none wrote: No Idea

Dino Crisis, I think?

SpeedoSausage
SpeedoSausage
  • Member since: Mar. 17, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 06
Animator
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-07 11:51:55 Reply

At 10/7/12 12:03 AM, momijirabbit wrote:
At 10/6/12 11:29 PM, II2none wrote:
At 10/6/12 10:48 PM, FigishPig3000 wrote:
At 10/6/12 12:03 PM, DragenLatsabbInc wrote:
It is a PS vita game, it's called Sound Shapes.

Now what's this?
No Idea
A Jurrasic Park game?

Ratchet And Clank... 3, i think? before that has to have been a Dino Crisis game.
I'm too lazy to check back but I can almost assure that many a stupid screenshot of this game has been used

Name that game! [screenshots]


BBS Signature
Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2012-10-07 22:17:26 Reply

At 10/7/12 11:51 AM, SpeedoSausage wrote: I'm too lazy to check back but I can almost assure that many a stupid screenshot of this game has been used

Dead Rising

I just got this game today for my new phone

Name that game! [screenshots]


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
NerdishAspie31415926
NerdishAspie31415926
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-20 04:25:17 Reply

At 10/7/12 10:17 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 10/7/12 11:51 AM, SpeedoSausage wrote: I'm too lazy to check back but I can almost assure that many a stupid screenshot of this game has been used
Dead Rising

I just got this game today for my new phone

bump
(it has been about a year since anybody has posted anything in this corner of the bbs and I think this thread deserves to live on)

bad piggies

one of my favourite games growing up...

Name that game! [screenshots]

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-20 08:34:47 Reply

At 5/20/13 04:25 AM, NerdishAspie31415926 wrote: one of my favourite games growing up...

Maui Mallard or Cold Shadow or whatever

BUT WHAT COULD THIS BE

Name that game! [screenshots]


"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
GhostPony750
GhostPony750
  • Member since: May. 16, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Musician
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-20 12:53:45 Reply

At 5/20/13 08:34 AM, Jackho wrote:
At 5/20/13 04:25 AM, NerdishAspie31415926 wrote: one of my favourite games growing up...
Maui Mallard or Cold Shadow or whatever

BUT WHAT COULD THIS BE

Dunno, Megaman, Samus?

Okay... this is my favorite game of all time: (It's Pokemon, but which one?)
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/pokemon/pokedunb/screens/pokedu nb010.jpg

~Dafuq, HTML doesn't work o_O

Eddmario
Eddmario
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-20 23:09:49 Reply

At 5/20/13 12:53 PM, GhostPony750 wrote: Dunno, Megaman, Samus?

Okay... this is my favorite game of all time: (It's Pokemon, but which one?)
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/pokemon/pokedunb/screens/pokedu nb010.jpg

~Dafuq, HTML doesn't work o_O

Broken link, but I'm guessing Pokemon...

Name that game! [screenshots]


Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7832-9212 | Gamertag: Eddmario
Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-21 09:43:57 Reply

At 5/20/13 11:09 PM, Eddmario wrote:
At 5/20/13 12:53 PM, GhostPony750 wrote: Dunno, Megaman, Samus?

Okay... this is my favorite game of all time: (It's Pokemon, but which one?)
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/pokemon/pokedunb/screens/pokedu nb010.jpg

~Dafuq, HTML doesn't work o_O
Broken link, but I'm guessing Pokemon...

Adventure Quest/Mediocre Flash mmorpg

Name that game! [screenshots]

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-21 11:53:49 Reply

At 5/21/13 09:43 AM, argile wrote:
Adventure Quest/Mediocre Flash mmorpg

The Simpsons arcade game.


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
NerdishAspie31415926
NerdishAspie31415926
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-26 04:53:35 Reply

Just to keep the momentum going, here's another screenshot to tide you over...
http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/4279841.fsjfsjfsff.jpg
(hint: it's a knock-off of quite a famous game)

*A free cookie to anyone who can correctly identify: the title, country of origin AND the game this is ripping off.*

Name that game! [screenshots]

argile
argile
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-26 09:58:41 Reply

At 5/26/13 04:53 AM, NerdishAspie31415926 wrote: Just to keep the momentum going, here's another screenshot to tide you over...
http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/4279841.fsjfsjfsff.jpg
(hint: it's a knock-off of quite a famous game)

*A free cookie to anyone who can correctly identify: the title, country of origin AND the game this is ripping off.*

Ninja Breadman

ragnor70
ragnor70
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-26 23:41:08 Reply

At 4/21/08 12:34 AM, TheSovereign wrote: You'll never guess.

Looks kinda like Obscure, I could be wrong though, I haven't played the game for years

sharpnova
sharpnova
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-28 04:03:44 Reply

another classic

Name that game! [screenshots]


= + ^ e * i pi 1 0

Jackho
Jackho
  • Member since: Dec. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-05-28 07:39:03 Reply

My last one was axelay, since no one got it...

At 5/28/13 04:03 AM, sharpnova wrote: another classic

Out of this motherfucking world bro

This is a semi-related game:

Name that game! [screenshots]


"I don't like facts. They get in the way of my opinions" -Kanye West
last.fm / letterboxd / backloggery / mal

BBS Signature
NerdishAspie31415926
NerdishAspie31415926
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-06-09 02:14:30 Reply

At 5/26/13 09:58 AM, argile wrote:
At 5/26/13 04:53 AM, NerdishAspie31415926 wrote: Just to keep the momentum going, here's another screenshot to tide you over...
http://tempupload.ngfiles.com/4279841.fsjfsjfsff.jpg
(hint: it's a knock-off of quite a famous game)

*A free cookie to anyone who can correctly identify: the title, country of origin AND the game this is ripping off.*
Ninja Breadman

You're getting close so I'll give you another hint:
It's ripping off a nintendo game

Here's another screenshot to help those who are getting stuck:

Name that game! [screenshots]

Ketzelkab
Ketzelkab
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Musician
Response to Name that game! [screenshots] 2013-06-09 02:50:13 Reply

I bet y'all can't guess this... One of my most revered childhood games.

Name that game! [screenshots]


Twitter | Soundcloud | Follow me?
Let's stalk each other on the interwebs!