00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MrFantastik88 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for a certain kind of audio

938 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I'm making this video for fun, and I need to bring out a special type of mood. There's this girl who's a hacker/psychopath, and this scene opens up with her on the computer. I'm looking for a kind of music where there is beeping in the beginning, and it slowly picks up. Add in background music, pick up the speed, etc. If you guys have heard any kind of music like that, it'd be great if you could link me to it. Or, if you want, you can post music that you think might work. Thanks in advance

Response to Looking for a certain kind of audio 2008-03-22 11:34:30

Beeping sounds unnecessary, as you could simply add the beeping fx yourself- do you want creepy ambient music, crazy and wild stuff for psychos or what? If you can name a genre or two if could help us a bit helping you, too.

Response to Looking for a certain kind of audio 2008-03-22 11:41:33

Hmm... if you want me to name genres, it's best described as a Trance type, with a little bit of ambient. I don't want the song to go all crazy and heavy soon into the song, but more of a light beat, where it sounds like "something foreboding" is gonna happen. I hope that helps

Response to Looking for a certain kind of audio 2008-03-22 12:05:10

I'm not sure but, you may be trying to describe 8Bit, glitch and IDM style music? They're usually ambient and have 'beeping' kinda sounds..

Response to Looking for a certain kind of audio 2008-03-22 13:00:27

It's pretty difficult to know the exact thing your looking for. But i've got some slow sort of eerie music you can feel free to use. Although it's not trance or particularly ambient.

Chemical Six

I'll have a little look about and see if I can think of anyones music that would fit this.

Good luck.