Blank Slate
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2015-12-16 01:57:28 Reply

Popping by here to pay respects to the PD. I was reading @Asandir's interview with @TailsPrower and the memories came flooding back. PD, you were there for me in the darker days of my youth, when I was so crippled by anger and depression that I spent most days in silence. @Dejanus introduced me to you, and Tails, you took me in. Granted, I did a lot of weird, stupid shit that I regret doing at the time. Hell, I thought we could change the world -- or at least NG.

I remember Clock Day was doomsday. @EagleRock and the EGB were our competition, our role model, and our best friend. Silver whistles weren't that hard to get, and you could still flag stolen submissions. I remember the redesign -- hell, it warped my lady sovereign icon, and I was pissed. Andrea364 Day happened. A lot has changed.

I'll cut you some slack and save the tears. Suffice to say that I love you, PD. Always have. Always will.

Free Reviews and VSTs
Music YouTube Twitter
Formerly Andrea364 <3

BBS Signature
VenomationsTV
VenomationsTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 07:49:01 Reply

The forum and website link don't work. How do I register?

Suck my booty 9 times how about?
Sig made by Homicidee

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 12:57:55 Reply

At 4/12/16 07:49 AM, VenomationsTV wrote: The forum and website link don't work. How do I register?

Sorry, the NGPD is currently inactive. It may pick up again in the future after the whistle system is reintroduced, but no plans for it thus far. Thanks for expressing interest in joining though!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
VenomationsTV
VenomationsTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 13:04:59 Reply

At 4/12/16 12:57 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Sorry, the NGPD is currently inactive. It may pick up again in the future after the whistle system is reintroduced, but no plans for it thus far. Thanks for expressing interest in joining though!

Oh okay.

Suck my booty 9 times how about?
Sig made by Homicidee

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-06-24 18:35:30 Reply

My my has time flown by here! It has been...what a few years since I visited the site, let alone this thread. To any of the old heads wandering about, ello and I wish your lives are in fantastic shape! In all honesty what was great about this club was that everyone was homey and relatively friendly. We had some smart asses but it was our quirk. In a weird way for me this club really kinda opened me up a bit. I'm a tad, or much older now, from when I was running around here. Work, school, relathionships have consumed my life now. Hell I'm a proud uncle of many munchkins and going to be a best man at a wedding soon...so much has changed. Out with the old and in with the new. Still its nice to pay homage to you miserable bastards still roaming the site and the club that gave so much for so little.

With regards and love

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 29
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-06-24 22:19:35 Reply

At 6/24/16 06:35 PM, 34Deadman wrote: With regards and love

Hah you old bastard, glad to see you're not dead yet! Can't say the same for this crew, but whenever the whistle system goes back online we'll see where that goes.

How time flies indeed...

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-06-25 07:32:09 Reply

At 6/24/16 06:35 PM, 34Deadman wrote: My my has time flown by here! It has been...what a few years since I visited the site, let alone this thread. To any of the old heads wandering about, ello and I wish your lives are in fantastic shape!

Hello 34Deadman, It has been a while.

Work, school, relathionships have consumed my life now. Hell I'm a proud uncle of many munchkins and going to be a best man at a wedding soon...so much has changed.

I'm glad to hear the life seems to be going well for you. Nowadays I'm spending 9-5 working in a studio, working as a graphic/web designer. It's not quite the dream but it's getting closer and I still manage to log onto here at least a few times a week to pointlessly collect game medals.

Don't get too drunk at the wedding and bang the ugly bridesmaid.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Iamawalrus
Iamawalrus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-06-26 11:58:03 Reply

tl;dr