New Topic Respond to this Topic
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2014-04-25 01:45:07 Reply

I always found the whistle raking to be way overrated. Just do your best, and ask for help if you need it.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
D-Nightmare
D-Nightmare
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2014-05-20 22:44:57 Reply

So, is the NG Military still up? It's supposed to go in between the Police Dept. and the Elite Guard Barracks.

I searched for it in the BBS, but nothing turned up.

I am not a poet, and I do not intend to be.
I just wanted to post so you do not forget me.
PS: Hat tip to Decky for the sig!

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2014-05-23 12:59:52 Reply

At 5/20/14 10:44 PM, D-Nightmare wrote: So, is the NG Military still up? It's supposed to go in between the Police Dept. and the Elite Guard Barracks.

In all of my days upon hitting Private you would leave the NGPD and apply for the EGB. I assume the 'military' tag is just one given to the EGB, I was a member of both clubs years back and heard nothing of any other group (other than the DoD, which included members of both, I can barely remember its reasons for existing despite being a member of that too).

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2014-05-28 01:31:43 Reply

At 5/20/14 10:44 PM, D-Nightmare wrote: So, is the NG Military still up? It's supposed to go in between the Police Dept. and the Elite Guard Barracks.

Many groups have shut down, or have very infrequent updates.

BBS Signature
donglepuss
donglepuss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Game Developer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2015-10-10 13:44:56 Reply

this guy raped me: http://suprememessage.newgrounds.com/
I know him in real life and last night he held me down and forced me to have sex with him while he was screaming profanities at me. im scared, what do i do

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2015-10-10 18:09:18 Reply

At 10/10/15 01:44 PM, donglepuss wrote: this guy raped me: http://suprememessage.newgrounds.com/
I know him in real life and last night he held me down and forced me to have sex with him while he was screaming profanities at me. im scared, what do i do

Contact your local police.

BBS Signature
dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Musician
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2015-12-16 01:57:28 Reply

Popping by here to pay respects to the PD. I was reading @Asandir's interview with @TailsPrower and the memories came flooding back. PD, you were there for me in the darker days of my youth, when I was so crippled by anger and depression that I spent most days in silence. @Dejanus introduced me to you, and Tails, you took me in. Granted, I did a lot of weird, stupid shit that I regret doing at the time. Hell, I thought we could change the world -- or at least NG.

I remember Clock Day was doomsday. @EagleRock and the EGB were our competition, our role model, and our best friend. Silver whistles weren't that hard to get, and you could still flag stolen submissions. I remember the redesign -- hell, it warped my lady sovereign icon, and I was pissed. Andrea364 Day happened. A lot has changed.

I'll cut you some slack and save the tears. Suffice to say that I love you, PD. Always have. Always will.

Free Reviews and VSTs
Music YouTube Twitter
Formerly Andrea364 <3

BBS Signature