Blank Slate
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2015-12-16 01:57:28 Reply

Popping by here to pay respects to the PD. I was reading @Asandir's interview with @TailsPrower and the memories came flooding back. PD, you were there for me in the darker days of my youth, when I was so crippled by anger and depression that I spent most days in silence. @Dejanus introduced me to you, and Tails, you took me in. Granted, I did a lot of weird, stupid shit that I regret doing at the time. Hell, I thought we could change the world -- or at least NG.

I remember Clock Day was doomsday. @EagleRock and the EGB were our competition, our role model, and our best friend. Silver whistles weren't that hard to get, and you could still flag stolen submissions. I remember the redesign -- hell, it warped my lady sovereign icon, and I was pissed. Andrea364 Day happened. A lot has changed.

I'll cut you some slack and save the tears. Suffice to say that I love you, PD. Always have. Always will.

Free Reviews and VSTs
Music YouTube Twitter
Formerly Andrea364 <3

BBS Signature
VenomationsTV
VenomationsTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 07:49:01 Reply

The forum and website link don't work. How do I register?

Suck my booty 9 times how about?
Sig made by Homicidee

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 12:57:55 Reply

At 4/12/16 07:49 AM, VenomationsTV wrote: The forum and website link don't work. How do I register?

Sorry, the NGPD is currently inactive. It may pick up again in the future after the whistle system is reintroduced, but no plans for it thus far. Thanks for expressing interest in joining though!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
VenomationsTV
VenomationsTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2016-04-12 13:04:59 Reply

At 4/12/16 12:57 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Sorry, the NGPD is currently inactive. It may pick up again in the future after the whistle system is reintroduced, but no plans for it thus far. Thanks for expressing interest in joining though!

Oh okay.

Suck my booty 9 times how about?
Sig made by Homicidee

BBS Signature