New Topic Respond to this Topic
Rooster
Rooster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 4th, 2011 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 6/4/11 01:11 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Good news everyone! I've just returned from the PF and I am very pleased to announce that Psycho has successfully passed our recruitment process with a unanimous YES on his REP! Looks like the NGPD really wants you to stick around, Sergeant, and I do too!

Wow, haha. Thanks you guy! I didn't think it would be unanimous or anything, but now I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
<3

Rooster
Rooster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 4th, 2011 @ 06:06 AM Reply

Stolen Flash

Original

A bit obvious.

Asandir
Asandir
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 36
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 4th, 2011 @ 08:15 AM Reply

This is stolen.

Original link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/31 1953

Original author : http://weasel.newgrounds.com/

Without truth, there is no justice.
Asandir's interviews with Newgrounds forum users
Portal and Icon moderator

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 01:23 AM Reply

NGPD Roster as of Jun 5, 2011:

Gentlemen! While it is most unfortunate that Liz is forced by life's responsibilities to step down from his position as Roster Manager, the show must go on! So I present to you my second-ever roster for the NGPD! Most of you don't even know how much simpler and efficient this job is thanks to byte's program (thanks again!) so doing this regularly shouldn't be too much of a hassle for me.
Again, congratulations to Sergeant Psycho for making it into our ranks, it's great to have a resourceful and dedicated individual such as yourself onboard. I'm sure you'll prove to be a valuable member in our fight to enforce the rules of the Portal and to smite those who dare to defy them.

/fanaticism

Just a heads up to you all: I may be cutting down on those who have fallen inactive in the past few months, so beware of some wacky numbers in next week's issue. Speaking of next week, I better see some more impressive numbers! I'm devising a way for myself to start actively b/p'ing again with an alt so that I don't run the risk of ranking out - with out that inhibiting me, NOTHING can stand in my way! <insertevillaughterhere> For those in the know, you may guess which alt I'm talking about ;)

That's all for now, keep up the good work men!

*Salute*

Milestones::
No milestones made this week.

Promotions::
No promotions this week.

Entering The List::
Psycho-Pickle

Leaving the NGPD::
No members retired this week.

The List:
No. B/P / Gain / Average / Change / Username

01) 02,281 | 0,010 | 01.67 | --016.67 | wallrus Police Captain +1
02) 02,224 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | TailsPrower Police Captain +1
03) 02,223 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Spartan204 Police Captain +1
04) 02,124 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Mans0n Police Captain +1
05) 02,027 | 0,000 | 00.00 | --100.00 | ilikeblamingcrap Police Captain +1
06) 02,024 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Ninja-Without-Sight Police Captain +1
07) 01,837 | 0,000 | 00.00 | --100.00 | 34Deadman Police Lieutenant +1
08) 01,786 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | MrAngel Police Lieutenant +1
09) 01,782 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Gamewiz Police Lieutenant +1
10) 01,629 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | PowerPrower Police Lieutenant +1
11) 01,584 | 0,006 | 01.00 | +020.00 | Sectus Police Lieutenant +1
12) 01,565 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Kaizerwolf Police Lieutenant +1
13) 01,501 | 0,001 | 00.17 | --094.12 | HollowedPumkinz Police Lieutenant +1
14) 01,218 | 0,002 | 00.33 | -066.67 | Narcissy Police Sergeant +1
15) 01,190 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant +1
16) 01,084 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | Calintz Police Sergeant +1
17) 01,066 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | wcatdoor Police Sergeant +1
18) 01,041 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | JohnEndel959 Police Sergeant +1
19) 00,874 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | ToiletPaper Police Officer +1
20) 00,801 | 0,000 | 00.00 | +000.00 | MiLink Police Officer +1
21) 00,700 | 0,043 | 07.17 | +207.14 | zachdamacman Police Officer +1

Top 5 Gainers::
zachdamacman - 43
wallrus - 10
Sectus - 6
Narcissy - 2
HollowedPumkinz - 1

Top gainers, repeat appearances::
wallrus (9)
Narcissy (3)
zachdamacman (2)
HollowedPumkinz (2)

Total gain for week: 62

That's 10.33 per day, or 0.49 per day per member.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 02:30 AM Reply

Sorry that i have fallen pretty inactive as of late. Been working pretty hard on flash work for my flash crew. I hope you all are not too annoyed from it. I'll take tomorrow or so and B/P a few flashes, as well as tonight. As well as scout for some likely stolen flashes. Again, I apologize.

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 07:15 AM Reply

I was wondering whether I could join the police department or not. I'd like to help out.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 09:59 AM Reply

At 6/6/11 07:15 AM, tyler2513 wrote: I was wondering whether I could join the police department or not. I'd like to help out.

I know it's not my place but after a quick look I'd say you look like a worthy candidate for the NGPD. You'll have to wait for Tails for an official decision though.

Good luck :).

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
zachdamacman
zachdamacman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 11:07 AM Reply

Stolen flash!

flash

proof

It has the same exact description as the one on game2p.cpm. Not only that, but the account name is just "cdmc" typed in repeatedly. Pretty obvious.

TEHNON BBS: Need a break from the NG forums? «YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT.
The NGPD: To Blam And Protect!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 12:32 PM Reply

Quickish catchup post.

Starting with Liz.

Hey Liz, I'm sorry to hear that you've got to leave, but I guess there comes a point in everyone's life where some things must be replaced with new. I wish you luck in whatever it is you do in life. But I do hope that this isn't the last time we see you around here, even if it is far more infrequent. It's been a pleasure meeting/knowing you.

Psyco-Pickle

I'd like to take this part of my post to congratulate Psycho for his entrance into the NGPD. I look forward to seeing you in action lieutenant!

Most recent roster..

Tails? You're doing the roster? Again?! (It's like Clock Day all over again!)
I'm glad you're able to take over the rosters Tails! (Make sure you've added Psycho to the roster, I think he's going to gain points fairly quick.) It's unfortunate that you've had to take over for Liz, but what must be done, must be done.

Also, I find it unfortunate that some of our members who joined months ago have not shown their faces... Or even left a note. Not to say I'm glad they're going to be removed from the roster, but it will open more space on the roster and give a better representation of us when people come in and see the rosters.

On a (semi) personal note.

I'm now on summer guys, so I'll have plenty of time to dive right into the B/P game; which will be greatly needed soon. I'm sure that with the summer freedom I and some of you currently are enjoying, is also being enjoyed by those whom only wish to spam.

That is assuming if this summer is anything like last.)

Anyway, I'm off to go eat the food I started cooking before writing this post, then I'll be in the portal if you need me. I'm looking to get some much more respectable numbers this week.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 6/6/11 01:23 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Top 5 Gainers::
HollowedPumkinz - 1

Has everyone caught AIDS and died lately?? What the fuck is wrong with your ability to B/P, people!!?

...Though, that said, I do want to see what happens if there are less than 5 people who got any B/P at all in one week. Maybe the roster generator will get all screwed up and glitch itself... >:P

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 04:25 PM Reply

To Liz...

I a going to miss you sire. It's been awesome meeting you, and sort of getting to know you. I'm sad that you're going to leave us, but I know you have to. As long as you keep in touch, buddy... :)

To Tails...

I would offer to do the roster, but I don't know how it's run. Is it done through Microsoft excel, or something similar? I just got a certification for Excel 2010, so I could probably handle it if I had the time. That's the main problem, getting the time to do these things. I would like to contribute more to the force, but I'm running our of more and more free time now that final exams are coming up.

To the whole of the NGPD...

I apologize, again, for my absence and lack of B/P. There are just too many things going on in my life at the moment, Newgrounds is the least of my concerns and priorities. This does not mean I am forgetting about you guys though; the NGPD will always be a special place for me. I've been in the force for too long to back off now.

<3

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
Sectus
Sectus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 06:48 PM Reply

Sorry for my recent absence guys, but I've been doing a lot of organizing and getting things ready for my freshman year in high school. I have been increasing my B/P time, so hopefully I'll get back in the top five more often than not.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 6/6/11 01:23 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Gentlemen! While it is most unfortunate that Liz is forced by life's responsibilities to step down from his position as Roster Manager, the show must go on!

Thank you for overtaking my spot Tails, and thank you for your understanding of it all.

The List:

The roster was a great success Tails! It looks fabulous! I'm glad my instructions worked for you and that they were easy to follow. Soon enough you'll be doing it with your eyes closed.

Thank you all for the kind words also. It's pretty amazing what you guys have to say about me, I didn't realise I'd made much of an impact on this club, but I obviously have. I'm in the damn FAQ Hall of Fame after all! Haha.

Thank you for all the good times my friends, and even the bad ones. I'll always be around. This probably wont be the last you'll hear of me either.

*Salutes*

Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 08:33 PM Reply

I BELIEVE this flash to be stolen, but believe alone.

The sign up date of the submitter is today, I fairly remember seeing the name of the author before -- but it would have been earlier today, the link was showed to already be click, so either it's a mistake on my end, or I have came across a submission that was blammed or removed. Anyhow, with a quick Google Search I came across this:

http://geekdevigner.wordpress.com/2011/0 4/15/syntax-bros-level-comp-2/

And that alone. I'm confused. I have a whole lot of doubt for this person to be the original author, but I can't seem to back up my claims. Anybody can help out?

"Soup actually isn't a spam crew ... Except for Narcissy, that guy sucks." - ih8dude

BBS Signature
joeyjoah
joeyjoah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 6th, 2011 @ 10:07 PM Reply

At 6/6/11 01:23 AM, TailsPrower wrote: NGPD Roster as of Jun 5, 2011:

Hmm, seems my apprenticeship has fallen back a few pages. Are you debating me now, or is there a chance that I was forgotten? I suppose I haven't posted for a page or two...

q

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At 6/6/11 01:58 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 6/6/11 01:23 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Top 5 Gainers::
HollowedPumkinz - 1
Has everyone caught AIDS and died lately?? What the fuck is wrong with your ability to B/P, people!!?

...Though, that said, I do want to see what happens if there are less than 5 people who got any B/P at all in one week. Maybe the roster generator will get all screwed up and glitch itself... >:P

AIDS? Nah I have no plan's on dieing any time soon. But I am waiting until my summer break to start. When it does I will be able to hopefully retain my number 1 spot. Until then see you guys.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 6/6/11 10:07 PM, joeyjoah wrote: Hmm, seems my apprenticeship has fallen back a few pages. Are you debating me now, or is there a chance that I was forgotten? I suppose I haven't posted for a page or two...

Gahhhh this is what I get for being a lazy fuck. Alright then hop on, you're an apprentice now.

seven dayyysssssss
At 6/6/11 07:15 AM, tyler2513 wrote: I was wondering whether I could join the police department or not. I'd like to help out.

Your credentials all check out just fine. You posts are pretty helpful too, I can see that you've been around. I'll give you a shot, so your Apprenticeship will commence as well starting today.

Hooray! We've just had a member pass through our recruitment process and now we've got two new potential recruits in line! Good work to the both of ya! And if you guys haven't done so already, be sure to check out our FAQ page to learn up on important information regarding our crew! No seriously, this is mandatory for all applicants. Good luck, men!

*Salute*

BBS Signature
zachdamacman
zachdamacman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 08:09 PM Reply

Stolen flash!

LINK

ORIGINAL

I found this game on mutiple sites. Not only that, but there is a copyright on the bottom of the link to the original stated "2000 - 2001".

TEHNON BBS: Need a break from the NG forums? «YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO CLICK ON IT.
The NGPD: To Blam And Protect!
Sig by Me.

BBS Signature
joeyjoah
joeyjoah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM Reply

At 6/7/11 04:27 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Gahhhh this is what I get for being a lazy fuck. Alright then hop on, you're an apprentice now.

Well, I'm fine with starting my apprenticeship today. I'm just a little confused because of this.

q

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 7th, 2011 @ 09:38 PM Reply

At 6/7/11 09:30 PM, joeyjoah wrote: Well, I'm fine with starting my apprenticeship today. I'm just a little confused because of this.

Truth be told, it kinda missed me that you actually asked to join. It happens sometimes.

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 03:01 AM Reply

At 6/7/11 09:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 6/7/11 09:30 PM, joeyjoah wrote: Well, I'm fine with starting my apprenticeship today. I'm just a little confused because of this.
Truth be told, it kinda missed me that you actually asked to join. It happens sometimes.

Well, he has, Tailsy-oh-boy. And he seemed to show sign worthy of joining -- though, with my almost dead activity after joining, who am I to speak out? Maybe you could just go straight to voting, since he's been at it for a while?

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 03:16 AM Reply

At 6/8/11 03:01 AM, Narcissy wrote: Well, he has, Tailsy-oh-boy. And he seemed to show sign worthy of joining -- though, with my almost dead activity after joining, who am I to speak out? Maybe you could just go straight to voting, since he's been at it for a while?

I'm not saying he didn't request to join, I kinda space out on the job from time to time. I'm sorry if I don't always do the best job. I know Joey's going to make a fine recruit, but I don't want to deprive him of a proper initiation by giving him shortcuts - even if they make sense. Besides, this'll give him incentive to post moar during his apprenticeship hehehe. Yeah. I know I suck.

I know you deserve this, but trust me everything's gonna be alllllright. Papa Tails is gonna take good care of you.

>;)

BBS Signature
Dosensuppen
Dosensuppen
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 03:31 AM Reply

At 6/8/11 03:16 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Besides, this'll give him incentive to post moar during his apprenticeship hehehe.

Well, can't argue with that. When you feel like you gotta watch your ass, you do. Even if it's something as minute is this. Well, if he's fine with this, I guess it's alright. It really doesn't make much of a difference, you just get your name on a website. :P Oh, and the roster, of course.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 03:52 AM Reply

And let's not forget that the true servicemen of NG do it for the sake of helping, not for the recognition :3

I'm tired. Time for sleep. Now where'd I put that buttplug?

BBS Signature
joeyjoah
joeyjoah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 10:11 AM Reply

A quick search for 'screaming beans' yields quite enough. They seem to be mostly submitted by one Simon Panrucker, which all sources I can find do not point to that being him -- for example, it was submitted onto Newgrounds with a Yahoo! address. Simon has his own website.

I don't feel entirely sure about this though -- I got to leave for work.

q

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 12:50 PM Reply

Holy crap, I end up being down for a few weeks due to personal stuff and come back to all sorts of bustling activity going on! Guess I can blame schools being let out on this one XD considering the age ranges for NG in general. :p

Things should be getting a little better for me now, so I'll be back on and off for fun times with my good ol' NGPD persons. Congrats to you new recruits and potential apprentices for taking notice to being with us. :D Your crazy uncle will be home later this evening to see how things are going. FOR NOW....it is work time. D:

*salute*

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
joeyjoah
joeyjoah
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 06:35 PM Reply

• FB
    FB by LouizeCroft

Click to view.

Type
    Movie
    Rated
    Everyone

lulz. It's a Youtube video; not only that, but the video wants to perform a security check to see if you're on Youtube. I think this is one of those cases where a link is not needed.

If it's not, I don't know what is.

q

SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 07:47 PM Reply

At 6/8/11 06:35 PM, joeyjoah wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/57 1893
lulz. It's a Youtube video; not only that, but the video wants to perform a security check to see if you're on Youtube. I think this is one of those cases where a link is not needed.

If it's not, I don't know what is.

If anything it looks malicious to me

Figter
Figter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 05:38 AM Reply

Good day gentlemen, just have to say taht this is stolen:

Its a game that you apperantly have to pay for to get the full game so he breaks their copyright or some bullshit, also the game has apperantly been blocked by the real authors from being uploaded here.

Some signature thingy here!
Sig by Cagedsilhouette :3
Join me in the feilds of justice.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 10:22 AM Reply

At 6/10/11 05:38 AM, Figter wrote: this is stolen

Gutted, missed it.

O'well I get one the other day thanks to one of the current NGPD members, thanks joeyjoah :)

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature