New Topic Respond to this Topic
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-01 23:39:24 Reply

At 3/1/11 09:59 PM, Decky wrote: See'ya around, I'm off to the EGB to write my official request to join.

*salutes*

Aight well Im sure I'll c ya around Decky : ), and I won't let you forget about the NGPD Art Collab lol. Best of luck bro, but Im positive you'll be received into the EGB without any hassle.

*salutes*

*as the curtain slowly falls on this chapter of NGPD History* I bid you goodnight sweet prince :(
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 03:49:05 Reply

Congrats to you Decky on making it to the EGB will see you there among the elite members that already call it home. But this place has been coming more of a home lately because have just felt more at home here lately lol. But also have become stricken with love and have found a woman I would not mind spending time with honestly. But that's getting alittle off topic so how is everybody? See Prower is still around lol good to see ya still here man. Well I will be lurking for a while so hope all is well with everybody.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 03:57:00 Reply

I'm gonna be honest here. The song below is what inspired me to interview this club. Mainly because I was listening to it when I was trying to figure out which club or crew to choose for my first group interview.

• I Know What I Must Do
    I Know What I Must Do by RaustBlackDragon

Click to listen.

Score
    4.35 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Miscellaneous
    Popularity

Just thought I'd come clean on that. Still loved doing to the interview.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 06:16:25 Reply

Om nom nom.

Hey guys, sorry for inactivity. I just noticed that someone from here posted on my news thingy and damn, I had forgotten that I've not posted over here in ages.

So whats new ?

Sig by Decky. We both thought it was so good we even came all over it, but that version is waiting for "Let's rape Gremlin" thread

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 10:14:52 Reply

At 3/2/11 06:16 AM, wallrus wrote: So whats new ?

Hiya wallrus! It's nice to see you again.

Besides Decky leaving and a chat, it's slow as always. I gotta say it's kinda sad that only Mike and Prower are the only ones posting anymore. School has been bending us all over I geusse.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 11:14:50 Reply

Sorry to double post, but the current script for the NGPD flash has been posted in the PF's! Go check it out guys!

Yes Tails, you are going to have to do work for once.
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 12:14:54 Reply

At 3/1/11 09:59 PM, Decky wrote: ...............and that makes two thousand and five hundred combined Saves and Blams.

Thanks to all of the user I met here at the NGPD and Tails for letting me in in the first place.

See'ya around, I'm off to the EGB to write my official request to join.

*salutes*

Oh Decky, you brought much to our beloved department! I wish you all the best as you move on to the Barracks, where I'm confident that you'll be accepted. But! Remember, Decky, that our doors are always open to you, as an honorable veteran of the force. Although you kinda disappeared from time to time, you returned and continued to serve the Portal as faithful as ever. For your great service to the NGPD and the Flash Portal, we salute you!

*Salute*

Now go kick some ass Elite Guard style, Private!

*sniff* they level up so fast! :')

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 12:16:22 Reply

At 3/2/11 12:14 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
*sniff* they level up so fast! :')

Damnit Tails, thats my thing! And I already said it...

But it's still true.
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 12:22:06 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:14 AM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Sorry to double post, but the current script for the NGPD flash has been posted in the PF's! Go check it out guys!

Awesome it's great to see things getting going : ), I'll probably check it out later today cause Im way too bust with work and stuff right now. While we are on the subject of leveling up, I just got my shiny new sergeant badge in the mail today. *salutes*

PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 12:26:41 Reply

At 3/2/11 10:14 AM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Besides Decky leaving and a chat, it's slow as always. I gotta say it's kinda sad that only Mike and Prower are the only ones posting anymore. School has been bending us all over I geusse.

I signed up for the chat last night, just waiting to see when people would be able to join it and shoot the breeze really. As long as two members are on, stuff can be stopped pretty quickly with at least them and the EGB members as well, so that's better than no one being on. :p

At 3/2/11 11:14 AM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Sorry to double post, but the current script for the NGPD flash has been posted in the PF's! Go check it out guys!

Got to hand it to you ILBC, seems like the ball is finally in motion! :) Was pretty intrigued with the idea, plus it's written in a way that it'd be easy to read and translate to drawings and to some VAs. Hopefully this thing takes off, cause I'd be game at least for voice acting or something, since I have a headset. XD

Roses are red, violets are blue. I'm gonna fuck you with a rake
Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 15:08:22 Reply

At 3/2/11 12:14 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Oh Decky, you brought much to our beloved department! I wish you all the best as you move on to the Barracks, where I'm confident that you'll be accepted. But! Remember, Decky, that our doors are always open to you, as an honorable veteran of the force.

You'll never be rid of me Tails! HAHAHA >:D

Although you kinda disappeared from time to time, you returned and continued to serve the Portal as faithful as ever. For your great service to the NGPD and the Flash Portal, we salute you!

I'm sorry for my inactivity from time to time but when you get to my age you seem to get these responsibilitys that sap up your time. Well, thats what it feels like with me and my friends nowadays. The point of the matter is this, The NGPD will always be a place I post, no matter what.

*Salute*

*Salute*

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 15:20:19 Reply

At 3/2/11 10:14 AM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote:
At 3/2/11 06:16 AM, wallrus wrote: So whats new ?
Hiya wallrus! It's nice to see you again.

Besides Decky leaving and a chat, it's slow as always. I gotta say it's kinda sad that only Mike and Prower are the only ones posting anymore. School has been bending us all over I geusse.

I'm on holiday, so I guess I could post but I haven't even done anything on NG. Well I see what I can do, even though I doubt I have anything reasonable to post. I might figure something out though.

Chat eh ? Could someone link me ?

Sig by Decky. We both thought it was so good we even came all over it, but that version is waiting for "Let's rape Gremlin" thread

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-02 23:43:41 Reply

At 3/2/11 03:20 PM, wallrus wrote: Chat eh ? Could someone link me ?

Ask and ye shall recieve. ;)

Man, nothing going on in here today it seems, besides just a few people stopping by. Hopefully you'll be back in full force after holiday walrus, it'd be nice to have someone else around to talk to as well. :)

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 00:31:49 Reply

At 3/2/11 11:43 PM, PowerPrower wrote:
it'd be nice to have someone else around to talk to as well. :)

Are you saying Im no longer good enough Prower :'( ? It has been pretty slow around here lately, no stolen flashes to report or new faces lol. Hopefully though, the new apprentice "TopherJ" will stop by and spice things up a bit with some finds or something :). Anywho I probably won't be around for the majority of tomorrow as I'll be gambling at the Horse tracks heheh, so good luck amigos.

*salutes*

Btw Prower I've met someone new.......Gagsy. Now I will finally get Teh REspeCt I DeserVe >:D
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 00:58:05 Reply

At 3/3/11 12:31 AM, BigMike47 wrote: Are you saying Im no longer good enough Prower :'( ? It has been pretty slow around here lately, no stolen flashes to report or new faces lol. Hopefully though, the new apprentice "TopherJ" will stop by and spice things up a bit with some finds or something :).

That'd be pretty awesome. I haven't seen much of him since he asked to join the NGPD a few pages back. Hopefully it wasn't just a one hit wonder and now he's not interested anymore. :/

Anywho I probably won't be around for the majority of tomorrow as I'll be gambling at the Horse tracks heheh, so good luck amigos.

*salutes*

Horse racing eh? I've always enjoyed Texas Hold'em myself. Can't get enough of the stuff. XD Good luck tomorrow, hopefully you win some big bucks. :p *salute*

Btw Prower I've met someone new.......Gagsy. Now I will finally get Teh REspeCt I DeserVe >:D

....I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL! D':

</cry>

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 07:08:33 Reply

Hey I got one thing I just remembered and got very curious. I remember someone suspecting that user games2rule, about submitting stolen flashes, did you guys ever find out if they were stolen or not ?

I remember visiting that site and oh my god it almost kild my computer, the site was one huge advertisement and it was badly made on my opinion, very messy, might be that I'm wrong though, got to check it out later.

So wait it's now only PowerPrower, BigMike46, ilikeblamingcrap and Tails ?

Interesting, I didn't disappear after one post like I normally used to do...

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 07:49:03 Reply

At 3/3/11 07:08 AM, wallrus wrote: So wait it's now only PowerPrower, BigMike46, ilikeblamingcrap and Tails ?

*Cough*

I may have ranked out but I'm still around, keeping my ratio in check and what not.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 08:49:06 Reply

At 3/3/11 07:49 AM, Decky wrote:
At 3/3/11 07:08 AM, wallrus wrote: So wait it's now only PowerPrower, BigMike46, ilikeblamingcrap and Tails ?
*Cough*

I may have ranked out but I'm still around, keeping my ratio in check and what not.

Hahah, alright Decky.

So I was checking that chat and I guess I'll make an account to use it, right ? Or is there a way to use without making one ?

Well I might make one soon anyway. Also thank you for linking me guys.

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 10:48:19 Reply

At 3/3/11 08:49 AM, wallrus wrote: So I was checking that chat and I guess I'll make an account to use it, right ? Or is there a way to use without making one ?

I believe you can use it without signing up, but you come up as Guest in the chat, which could get a little confusing. It doesn't require a whole lot of crazy stuff to get it working, like validating and all that jazz, so it's worth just spending some time to make an account. :p

As for games2rule, I may check things out and see what the deal is. If you say his site is just shoddily made....well, that could just be bad management on his behalf. The curious thing though is that you say it almost gave your browser a coronary...so I'll proceed with caution then. >:( *prepares gear and rushes out of the room*

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 11:28:37 Reply

At 3/3/11 10:48 AM, PowerPrower wrote: I believe you can use it without signing up, but you come up as Guest in the chat

That is incorrect. You have to sign up in order to use it. I also wish that Tails would drop in. I feel that he's starting to drift away from the NGPD because he isn't as active as he use to be.

It saddens me to think about him leaving someday.

Also, Tails, GO READ THE DAMN SCRIPT. Your likness is in it and since you where hurr before all of us, and the fact that I want this to be true to the origanal thread, AND just because, means you have to help out.

This is a message to other members aswell. We have to start writing. I'm making this flash happen, even if it kills me.

And god will it kill me.
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 11:43:46 Reply

At 3/3/11 10:48 AM, PowerPrower wrote:
At 3/3/11 08:49 AM, wallrus wrote: So I was checking that chat and I guess I'll make an account to use it, right ? Or is there a way to use without making one ?

I believe you can use it without signing up, but you come up as Guest in the chat, which could get a little confusing. It doesn't require a whole lot of crazy stuff to get it working, like validating and all that jazz, so it's worth just spending some time to make an account. :p

Alright, I made an account now.

As for games2rule, I may check things out and see what the deal is. If you say his site is just shoddily made....well, that could just be bad management on his behalf. The curious thing though is that you say it almost gave your browser a coronary...so I'll proceed with caution then. >:( *prepares gear and rushes out of the room*

My interest to the site woke up even more and I was checking it again, juts like I remembered, it's just a big mess, front page is full of games. I tried to play few games, however I was able to load them but it took quite a while, this might be just my computer though.

Still it is weird how games2rule has no newspost, links or anything else on the userpage than flash submissions.
Who was that NGPD member who mentioned about him last time before I brought this up again ?

I really should have been more active around here...

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 12:34:28 Reply

At 3/3/11 11:28 AM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: That is incorrect. You have to sign up in order to use it. I also wish that Tails would drop in. I feel that he's starting to drift away from the NGPD because he isn't as active as he use to be.

Huh, I saw it say guest in the chat room before I signed up. Oh well, honest mistake. XD As far as Tails' activity, I think it's safe to say that sometimes all of us get swamped with IRL stuff, which is what I'm going to guess is happening to him at the moment.

It saddens me to think about him leaving someday.

He says he never will, but I guess we'll all see on that part eh? :p Guy has been pretty adamant about not ranking out, so I'd believe him.

This is a message to other members aswell. We have to start writing. I'm making this flash happen, even if it kills me.

Just PM me on what to do either via the PF or on here. I'll start doing whatever as soon as possible. :)

At 3/3/11 11:43 AM, wallrus wrote: My interest to the site woke up even more and I was checking it again, juts like I remembered, it's just a big mess, front page is full of games. I tried to play few games, however I was able to load them but it took quite a while, this might be just my computer though.

I didn't try to load any games, but the front page is just full of stuff as you said. In general, just browsing along the front page of the site caused my laptop to slow down quite a bit. I think it's just the vast amount of crap in general on the front page going on all at once.

Still it is weird how games2rule has no newspost, links or anything else on the userpage than flash submissions.

Same, it does raise suspicions, but nothing really as to conclusive to he/she not owning content. I haven't actually looked into anything on the site, so yeah, can't say for sure myself on this one.

Who was that NGPD member who mentioned about him last time before I brought this up again ?

Must have been before I came back, since I can't recall anyone at the moment. :/

You're well on your way, you've made some pretty consecutive posts in the last 24 hours. :p

ALSO

I can't seem to pull myself away from this game at ALL. Could just be because I'm a sucker for zombies, but I'm quite enjoying it. It got picked as a pick of the day yesterday, so I can see why after sitting here...

Now to waste more of my life on this...buahahahaha...

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Pride
Pride
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 12:55:01 Reply

At 3/3/11 11:43 AM, wallrus wrote: Still it is weird how games2rule has no newspost, links or anything else on the userpage than flash submissions.

Games2rule is pretty legit I believe them because if you look at when he submits a game he uses a games2rule.com email acount meaning he is most certainly affiliated with the Main Site. Personally Im more concerned about sponsers whos submit games like toonarcades, there are sponsors/authors like this who submit games here claiming to come from a huge website, and yet their email adress doesn't come from the site and neither do they have a link to the site in their homepage (very weird). Anyway one of these days it may be worth contacting the actual site to see if they actually have someone they've allowed to post games here (i may eventually do that, if these games keep flooding in), answer to your previous question I believe it was SHeizenhammer who first suspected something......

anyway I g2g c'yall
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 14:56:03 Reply

Alright, this is starting to piss me off. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW THREAD BUTTON?!?!? How can I make an REP if there is no button through which I can create a new poll-based thread???

RAAAAAGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
PowerPrower
PowerPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 15:43:38 Reply

At 3/3/11 02:56 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Alright, this is starting to piss me off. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW THREAD BUTTON?!?!? How can I make an REP if there is no button through which I can create a new poll-based thread???

RAAAAAGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!

From what I noticed, in the top right hand corner of the screen, I have no picture of whatever it is, but it says image and it's inside of a box. If you click that, it starts a new thread, then down on the bottom left under the emoticons box, it has an option to add a poll in if you so please. If you want more specific info, just PM me and I'll send you pics. :p

Sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 15:57:33 Reply

At 3/3/11 03:43 PM, PowerPrower wrote:
At 3/3/11 02:56 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Alright, this is starting to piss me off. WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW THREAD BUTTON?!?!? How can I make an REP if there is no button through which I can create a new poll-based thread???

RAAAAAGGGEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Calm down Tails you're scaring me ._.

From what I noticed, in the top right hand corner of the screen, I have no picture of whatever it is, but it says image and it's inside of a box. If you click that, it starts a new thread, then down on the bottom left under the emoticons box, it has an option to add a poll in if you so please. If you want more specific info, just PM me and I'll send you pics. :p

So are you guys talking about this button ?
Trust me, I have never dragged the button directly to my post so I've no idea what happens =S

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/post/topic /1

Whatever happens, it really is on the top right corner. Also if this causes some troubles I'm really, really sorry.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 16:23:48 Reply

I'm sorry for the double post, but it didn't work at like I expected. It did link you to start new thread.
I was thinking, oh yeaaaaah, but then I noticed that it would make you post new thread to General so.. GOD DAMN IT WHAT A FAIL !!!!

Also I just checked that toonarcades website http://www.toonarcades.com/
Well, I'm hoping you guys to search and investigate it since I don't think I found anything.

Also sorry for not quoteing to make this more clear, but I'm just really tired at the moment.

BBS Signature
TopherJ
TopherJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 17:11:43 Reply

I have finally been promoted from security to Police Officer :)

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 17:42:22 Reply

At 3/3/11 05:11 PM, TopherJ wrote: I have finally been promoted from security to Police Officer :)

Wow, and on the same day that your aprenticeship ends. Congrats.

Also Tails, dumps related.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-03-03 17:44:40 Reply

For Tails and others:

Use this link to create a new thread in the "Central" part of the site where the REP's are made. It seems Angel's fucked up the design of the site and the actual button has been removed for "Create new thread". I only found this link by hitting Tab and looking at the link previews.

So yeah, for anyone wanting to create a topic for REP's... Mainly Tails:

USE THIS LINK!

Everything else remains the same. You just have to click "Poll Setup (Add Poll)" to create a poll which is DIRECTLY under the Smilies. You can't miss it.

I hope that helps Tails. Bookmark that link or some shit until Angel sorts himself out.