TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 11:55 AM Reply

Athos, quit spewing butthurt all over my beloved crew and get the fuck out.

Everyone ignore this troll. If he persists, then I'll take care of him.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 12:00 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 11:45 AM, Athos wrote: Stuff.

Dude, chill. You seriously need to calm down. We tend to like users that are of the more polite side of things here. I doubt that Tails is going to give you a chance simply because of your attitude so far and even if he does you have to pass a vote. Try being more nice in future.

I said no to drugs but they just wouldn't listen.
Like Page///Art Thread///Latest Art Piece

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 11:55 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Athos, quit spewing butthurt all over my beloved crew and get the fuck out.

Everyone ignore this troll. If he persists, then I'll take care of him.

I'm probably going to get banned for responding in this instance, but I will reply. I am SORRY for realizing Original Content after including a non-free-use gif in my movies.

I am not a troll.

I won't come back here, however I will whistle all of your flash.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 12:22 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 12:02 PM, Athos wrote:
I'm probably going to get banned for responding in this instance, but I will reply. I am SORRY for realizing Original Content after including a non-free-use gif in my movies.

Say what ?

I am not a troll.

Accept the truth kid.

I won't come back here, however I will whistle all of your flash.

Awesome behaviour -.- I shall start ignoring.

Fun fact, I've been on troubles with people like him a lot lately. I just got to say nothing is as satisfying than banning spammer/troll.

Anyway I decided to drop by for once because I feel kind of guilty for not being very active over here. I'm at rehab at the moment, my Nintendo Wii broke and I was addicted to play. :'(

*sigh* I really never have anything important to say don't I ?

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 12:54 PM Reply

Hahaha, lots of dead users springing back to life eh? Don't worry wallrus, no pressure. But ya know, helping us keep an eye out for abusive flashes is always a great way to stay active here and contribute to our cause! Even if it turns out to be legitimate, it's always a learning experience.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 01:34 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 12:54 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Hahaha, lots of dead users springing back to life eh? Don't worry wallrus, no pressure. But ya know, helping us keep an eye out for abusive flashes is always a great way to stay active here and contribute to our cause! Even if it turns out to be legitimate, it's always a learning experience.

Yeah I should really start blowing the whistle, I haven't done that in ages. And I think I've never reported abusive flash or stolen flash over here, well I'll see if I happen to spot some. O,o

And what it comes to dead users springing back to live, kind of yes but then again no. I have this project to do for school and I also have three piles of papers full of task to fill, they will replace few exams.
Then there is that damn Wii, I have to figure out a perfect moment to get it fixed. I've got the time but not the mood or anyone else doesn't have time.

But to return to this troll problem we had, I've noticed that it has become more common in every site. Strange, even though as far as I'm aware of trolls and spammers are pretty much normal on NG.

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 03:29 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 01:34 PM, wallrus wrote:
At 1/18/11 12:54 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Hahaha, lots of dead users springing back to life eh? Don't worry wallrus, no pressure. But ya know, helping us keep an eye out for abusive flashes is always a great way to stay active here and contribute to our cause! Even if it turns out to be legitimate, it's always a learning experience.

Dead users? There Deadmen coming back to life! Get it? For some reason I am way better for finding abusive reviews then flashes. Probably sent reverend 5 PM's about some serious abusive reviews already.

Yeah I should really start blowing the whistle, I haven't done that in ages. And I think I've never reported abusive flash or stolen flash over here, well I'll see if I happen to spot some. O,o

I am with you there. Haven't touched my whistle in sometime...

And what it comes to dead users springing back to live, kind of yes but then again no. I have this project to do for school and I also have three piles of papers full of task to fill, they will replace few exams.
Then there is that damn Wii, I have to figure out a perfect moment to get it fixed. I've got the time but not the mood or anyone else doesn't have time.

Such a shame the Wii doesn't produce many games rapidly. It's been months since I haven't heard ANYTHING coming for the Wii. Maybe I am wrong since I have been sticking with minecraft and TF2 more.

But to return to this troll problem we had, I've noticed that it has become more common in every site. Strange, even though as far as I'm aware of trolls and spammers are pretty much normal on NG.

I thought 4Chan was a breading ground for trolls....Looks like there migrating over here now. Has for Athos was his/her name has been deleted. Probably a mod noticed the whole stealing flashes thing and got rid of him. Good thing too he was starting to get annoying.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 03:59 PM Reply

Ahh shit Tails, everyone... I had no idea that guy was so much trouble. It just goes to show you that I don't hang out around here as much as I should... I treated it as a regular user attempting to get into the NGPD.

Sorry mates. :\

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:22 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 03:59 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Ahh shit Tails, everyone... I had no idea that guy was so much trouble. It just goes to show you that I don't hang out around here as much as I should... I treated it as a regular user attempting to get into the NGPD.

Kaizer don't beat yourself up over this, you treated him appropriately. I didn't know about his theft record either until Jolly brought it up. Besides, he didn't show his true colors until after you inspected him so don't worry about not being the first to sense trouble.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 04:22 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Kaizer don't beat yourself up over this, you treated him appropriately. I didn't know about his theft record either until Jolly brought it up. Besides, he didn't show his true colors until after you inspected him so don't worry about not being the first to sense trouble.

There's a reason why twelve year olds shouldn't be allowed on this website lol.

Tails, I still love you even if it happens to be true you do the things you are being accused of you know, I'm a very accepting and open person :P

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:33 PM Reply

STOLEN FLASH ALERT

Stolen from the official Nick website

http://spongebob.nick.com/games/sb_trick .html

What the hell.

CreateAndDestroy
CreateAndDestroy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Reader
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:40 PM Reply

I think I would like to see about joining again...

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:51 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 04:40 PM, Calintz wrote: I think I would like to see about joining again...

Well lets see;

Post quality: Eeeeehhhh.

It's got a mix of one liners and a mix of well thought out posts BUUUT, the one liners are dominating your history. I can honestly say that it's reminding me of my own posts when I tried to join first. Short story short, I didn't get in.

Though, I am not able to say if you can join or not, so you're going to have to wait for Tails to tell you yes or no.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:54 PM Reply

Sorry to double post but,

STOLEN FLASH ALERT

This moron is at it again.

Stolen from:

http://spongebob.nick.com/games/sb_slamm in.html

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 04:54 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: http://spongebob.nick.com/games/sb_slamm in.html

Does this link actually work for you? I just get taken to a blank "nick.co.uk" page whenever I try it. : /

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 05:05 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 04:57 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 1/18/11 04:54 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: http://spongebob.nick.com/games/sb_slamm in.html
Does this link actually work for you? I just get taken to a blank "nick.co.uk" page whenever I try it. : /

It worked for me.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 05:10 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 05:05 PM, Gamewiz wrote: It worked for me.

Lemme guess: another stupid anti-everywhere filter?
Meh, whatever. As long as it works in the USA, I suppose it's fine to have as an original link.

On a random note, I recently had to put my sides back together from laughing at the previous page. I FUCKING LOVE YOU NGPD! :D

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 05:10 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: I FUCKING LOVE YOU NGPD! :D

We love you too <3

Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 05:29 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 03:59 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: Ahh shit Tails, everyone... I had no idea that guy was so much trouble. It just goes to show you that I don't hang out around here as much as I should... I treated it as a regular user attempting to get into the NGPD.

It's alright, man, I almost reviewed that Jolly kid in almost the exact same light, but thank fuck I had to go to school instead. I got a pretty good laugh out of how poorly he defended himself, though lol.

I miss all the good stuff. ):

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 06:45 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 04:28 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Tails, I still love you even if it happens to be true you do the things you are being accused of you know, I'm a very accepting and open person :P

Wait... I can explain! Shit, no I can't. What did I do?

At 1/18/11 04:33 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: STOLEN FLASH ALERT
What the hell.

Damn, that got flagged quick. Didn't even get to see what it was :P Good catch I suppose

At 1/18/11 04:40 PM, Calintz wrote: I think I would like to see about joining again...

Cal! So good to see ya again! Wanting in on this ol' crew again eh? Well that's alright with me. I'll add you back on the roster so you can hop right in. Welcome back old friend, it's great to have you with us once more :)

BBS Signature
NGPD
NGPD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 06:52 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 05:10 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: On a random note, I recently had to put my sides back together from laughing at the previous page. I FUCKING LOVE YOU NGPD! :D

NGPD LOVES YOU TOO!!!

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 07:00 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 06:45 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Cal! So good to see ya again! Wanting in on this ol' crew again eh? Well that's alright with me. I'll add you back on the roster so you can hop right in. Welcome back old friend, it's great to have you with us once more :)

Wait.... he was an old memeber?

I feel like an asshole now.

Kaizerwolf
Kaizerwolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 07:00 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote:
Wait.... he was an old memeber?

I feel like an asshole now.

Hehe Calintz goes back a ways. Don't be too troubled, he left for a while... I don't really remember why, but hey, it's good to have you back buddy. Something tells me this is just what the doctor ordered for the NGPD. There has been so much more activity in this past day than there was for all of December. :P

How about you join the NGPD? Just what is the Newgrounds Police Dept.? Click the link and find out for yourself!

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 07:10 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: There has been so much more activity in this past day than there was for all of December. :P

Well I'm glad that it's been more active. Just gives me more shit to write in my flash.

Speaking of the flash, if anyone would like to help me with this NGPD flash that I'm... "directing" PM me pl0x. I can't do it all by myself.

Yes Tails that means I havn't given up on it yet!

And once again, I am SO sorry, Calintz, sir. I though you where some noob because I never saw you around before.

Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 08:04 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 07:25 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Speaking of the flash, if anyone would like to help me with this NGPD flash that I'm... "directing" PM me pl0x. I can't do it all by myself.

Dunno what help I could be, but what kind of (and how much) help do you want? Just general things or is there something specific you need doing?

And once again, I am SO sorry, Calintz, sir. I though you where some noob because I never saw you around before.

Heheh. Check some of the older threads in the NGPD forums. One or two of them concern Calintz directly, so he really shouldn't be that much of a mystery around here. ;)

Spartan204
Spartan204
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 08:17 PM Reply

Possible stolen Flash here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/55 9758

I know MochiGames seems to be a very popular place in which (I'm assuming) users upload Flash games, but I'm sure that if the creators of MochiGames were truly interested in uploading select titles to Newgrounds themselves, they would have surely done so at least once before now.

Also, I googled the criteria "10800 Zombies" and it seems to be pretty damn popular already. Any help here, guys?

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 08:21 PM Reply

I'm loving how we're finally getting back in gear here in the NGPD. December was the biggest dry zone I've ever seen in the thread.

I'm also glad to see some of these old faces, of course, I've never had the pleasure to meet some of you, but it's nice to meet you. I should be getting back in the portal within the next 24 hours, my exams are starting to take a toll on my stress level. (what I mean by that is, my stress meter is near the breaking point >.<) but it will be all over soon. I'll be back around here tomorrow, and get back into my Portal dutys :D

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 18th, 2011 @ 08:40 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 08:04 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: Dunno what help I could be, but what kind of (and how much) help do you want? Just general things or is there something specific you need doing?

It depends. I want some members to voice act, some to write depending on the subject of a scene. I want it to be an accurate live action depiction of the first pages of the first thread.

But that's not what I'm focusing on at the moment. I want to find an animator first. So if anyone hurr in the NGPD, in the EGB, or the NGDD could look around it'll help me, and all of us really.

Also since the EGB, NGDD, and NGPD are connected, people from there will be in the flash too. So members of the two can tell them in advance. The EGB will be seen first, but once again, none of that matters until a GOOD animator is found.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 19th, 2011 @ 04:09 PM Reply

At 1/18/11 08:40 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: but once again, none of that matters until a GOOD animator is found.

It's not like me to be pessimistic, but in all likelihood this feathery dream of getting a flash off the ground will ultimately fail like all the others. If you really need to stick with it, take it to the PF. We have a section for matters like that.

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jan. 19th, 2011 @ 04:16 PM Reply

Shiezen, I absolutely love your signature now. Fucking priceless.

Also, if there is going to be an NGPD flash of any kind, I'd love to know more about it.

Dora Revolution | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature