New Topic Respond to this Topic
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-23 22:00:02 Reply

At 1/23/11 09:42 PM, WallofYawn wrote: I thought about joining the police or fbi, because they're always hiring and have the most jobs, but I love weed and Vicodin too much.

Also thought about joining the army, but I don't want to die. So, i've got quite a few obstacles to overcome, lol.

You may want to read the first post.. I don't think this topic is what you think it is about.

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 09:05:48 Reply

Nice to see that the NGPD has gotten more active again. I felt like posting something because I was supposed to start being more active on the thread but I prefer to move with low profile. Remember that even I may not post in weeks or sometimes even in months I'm still checking and reading posts.

I'm a profissional detective *cough* Stalker *cough*.

Sig by Decky. We both thought it was so good we even came all over it, but that version is waiting for "Let's rape Gremlin" thread

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 15:42:38 Reply

At 1/24/11 09:05 AM, wallrus wrote: I'm a profissional detective *cough* Stalker *cough*.

Its always good to lurk.

In my own news I'll soon be hitting 2,400 combined B/P points. I want to stay for just one more roster before I go though.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 15:49:34 Reply

At 1/24/11 03:42 PM, Decky wrote: Its always good to lurk.

Yeah which is something I do all too well these days. But when I can get myself a laptop and a constant internet connection then I will be SO much more active it will be crazy. But that might take alittle time to develop because money is pretty tight at the moment and currently trying to get a new plan for my phone at the moment as well as trying to upgrade to an iphone 4.

In my own news I'll soon be hitting 2,400 combined B/P points. I want to stay for just one more roster before I go though.

Well congrats man on that caus it does take alittle bit to get to that point but it's a good milestone to reach. And best of luck to ya in the EGB.

Love is giving somebody the power to destroy you and trusting them not to!!

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 15:51:29 Reply

At 1/24/11 03:42 PM, Decky wrote: In my own news I'll soon be hitting 2,400 combined B/P points. I want to stay for just one more roster before I go though.

But you just came back, Decky. It'll seem to soon. Thats why I plan on pulling a Tails and stop B/Ping once I reach plice captain.

Don't make me say it.
They level up so fast
Oh shi- I said it.
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 16:04:13 Reply

At 1/24/11 03:51 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: But you just came back, Decky. It'll seem to soon. Thats why I plan on pulling a Tails and stop B/Ping once I reach plice captain.

I never understand why people do this. By staying at one rank, you're holding yourself back for the sake of being an official member which contradicts the purpose of the NGPD. Yes, I am the one most guilty of this - but I do it so that people like you can go on and serve the Portal to the best of your abilities.

It's not like you'll be considered any less a part of this crew by ranking up, and any young whipper snapper who says so will be... corrected. We always welcome Elite Guards to post here, especially honorably discharged members! So keep b/p'ing as usual.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 17:13:01 Reply

I'm sorry Tails, but like you, I'm going to be here forever. And ever.

And ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 17:17:12 Reply

Tails, you need just 7 more blams before you can stop B/Ping forever. Seriously, those would be some nice numbers.

And yes, just because you rank out doesn't mean you're no longer welcome here. It just means that your ass is kicked off the roster. I do miss that roster. However, should you join the EGB, you start over at the bottom of a new roster.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 17:20:17 Reply

At 1/24/11 05:17 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: It just means that your ass is kicked off the roster.

Here's a PM Tails sent me, from a few days ago.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 17:35:26 Reply

At 1/24/11 05:20 PM, Jolly wrote: Here's a PM Tails sent me, from a few days ago.

Pfffffahahahahahaha. Tails you are fucking hilarious.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 18:14:14 Reply

At 1/24/11 05:17 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: I do miss that roster.

I can only apologise.

It'll come soon.

Promise.

Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-24 18:23:19 Reply

At 1/24/11 06:14 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
I can only apologise.

It'll come soon.

Promise.

Now now, that was no complaint. I just miss the smaller, more competitive NGPD roster. It's completely different than the big brother EGB version, where the top dogs are tens of thousands of points ahead of you.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 08:03:08 Reply

At 1/24/11 06:14 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
I can only apologise.

No need to apologise, you got stuff going on in your personal life, as do we all. There's no rush, although it would be good to see how everybody is doing B/P wise before I have to bow down from the roster.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 13:11:23 Reply

At 1/24/11 05:20 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/24/11 05:17 PM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: It just means that your ass is kicked off the roster.
Here's a PM Tails sent me, from a few days ago.

I do hope you had permission from Tails to show this PRIVATE message... There is this rule against showing other people's private messages in the forums you know... just saying.

I get where he is coming from though, I can't imagine the shit hole that this place might become without the constant supervision of your eternal master Tails there to guide you!

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 13:48:34 Reply

Although he could just apoint a new leader if he left.

Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 13:53:20 Reply

At 1/25/11 01:48 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Although he could just apoint a new leader if he left.

Without Tails being the leader the NGPD would be completely different, I think. Tails should stay the leader, but he should also rank up. The leader should be able to rank up.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 14:48:06 Reply

At 1/25/11 01:53 PM, Jolly wrote: The leader should be able to rank up.

I don't think nobody said he couldn't. I think he is choosing not to.

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 15:23:32 Reply

At 1/25/11 01:11 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: I do hope you had permission from Tails to show this PRIVATE message... There is this rule against showing other people's private messages in the forums you know... just saying.

I really don't see why he would care. It doesn't reveal any private information, it doesn't give him a bad image or anything.. And where does it say there's a rule against showing a private message? Mods have posted private messages on the BBS, and it doesn't say you're not allowed to anywhere in the rules. You can't post a private message if it reveals personal information about a user unless they gave you the permission to do so.

Example of mod posting a private message.

That may be fake (ERROR - No user "ratchet790" exists in our system.) but regardless, I don't see a rule that says you're not allow to post private messages.

But anyways, I don't see why Tails wouldn't want me to post it.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 21:24:51 Reply

At 1/25/11 01:48 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Although he could just apoint a new leader if he left.

Okay, give me one person here who you would entrust the entire fate and reputation of the NGPD with. In my time here in this crew, I've seen only a select few users that I would dare consider my possible successors.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 21:39:54 Reply

At 1/25/11 09:24 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Okay, give me one person here who you would entrust the entire fate and reputation of the NGPD with. In my time here in this crew, I've seen only a select few users that I would dare consider my possible successors.

I wasn't you you would I was saying you could. It's obviouly impossible for you to leave, but I was only throwing it out there.

Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 21:48:51 Reply

At 1/25/11 09:39 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: I wasn't you you would I was saying you could.

I really don't want to make a post with just a single word in it, so I'm going to put this useless sentence here.

Actual post:
What?

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 22:01:52 Reply

At 1/25/11 09:48 PM, Jolly wrote:
At 1/25/11 09:39 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: I wasn't you you would I was saying you could.
I really don't want to make a post with just a single word in it, so I'm going to put this useless sentence here.

Actual post:
What?

God damn it I was in a hurry. I meant to say, "I wasn't saying you would, I was saying you COULD"

Pardon my faggotry, I'll go cry in my corner.

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-25 22:53:30 Reply

Sorry to double post but

STOLEN FLASH ALERT

It's a hentaikey game.

Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-26 09:05:01 Reply

Will be around alittle bit in the early hours today because of the fact that I have to stay awake and take care of shit. But all seems to be good around here and bout to head to the portal for alittle b/p action before my day starts.

BBS Signature
ArtDanVal
ArtDanVal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-27 01:19:22 Reply

Hey, there NGPD...thought I might tip you towards a stolen Flash in the Portal you should totally flag...

STOLEN:

From here.

Take care of yourself.

BBS Signature
Pandamir
Pandamir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-27 10:44:50 Reply

At 1/27/11 01:19 AM, ArtDanVal wrote: Hey, there NGPD...thought I might tip you towards a stolen Flash in the Portal you should totally flag...

STOLEN:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 0533
From here.

Thanks for the tip and will see to it that it gets flagged by me personally but don't know how much that will help in getting it out of the portal however.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 30
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-27 18:46:43 Reply

Good job on the abuse hunt, everyone! It's so nice to see that NG'ers are working to help keep stolen or inappropriate submissions out of our beloved Portal :D

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
MrAngel
MrAngel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-29 12:21:11 Reply

At 1/25/11 09:24 PM, TailsPrower wrote:

You've entrusted it to me before, but then i had one of my fits of inactivity. I highly doubt I'm ever going to go past Police lt. this time around. I wish bran man was still here, i'd want him as my ... what's it called again? I seem to have forgotten alot in my ... tornadic ... life.

BBS Signature
Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-29 18:05:46 Reply

This is the trailer for a pokemon movie...

Description:
"I know both Pokemon. Dialga and Palkia. This is a Japanese trailer of the movie. I know it comes out in 2007. Anyway, enjoy the movie."

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-29 18:23:53 Reply

At 1/29/11 06:05 PM, Jolly wrote: This is the trailer for a pokemon movie...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/56 0792
Description:
"I know both Pokemon. Dialga and Palkia. This is a Japanese trailer of the movie. I know it comes out in 2007. Anyway, enjoy the movie."

You have got to be fucking kidding me. Why the hell are people letting they're 4 year olds on newgrounds?