Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 20:18:06 Reply

At 12/1/10 06:51 PM, LittleWashu wrote: Stolen flash alert

The site where the original is.

Easy whistle points people

Oh and Hey tails remember me?

But of course, how could I not remember the legendary whistle queen? It was certainly a pleasant surprising seeing you active again!

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 20:38:28 Reply

<OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS CROWBAR DOING HERE

caps
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 22:59:53 Reply

At 12/1/10 08:38 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: <OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS CROWBAR DOING HERE

caps

okay deadman, what are you, 13? There's funny and then there's pointless posts. Guess where you are.

no offense, mike.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 23:09:46 Reply

At 12/1/10 10:59 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/1/10 08:38 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: <OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IS THIS CROWBAR DOING HERE

caps
okay deadman, what are you, 13? There's funny and then there's pointless posts. Guess where you are.

no offense, mike.

In all honestly I don't think mike will see that. Poor guy.

What I do see thought is your failure Tails. I'm pretty sure that it's ilikeblamingcrap you just quoted, not deadman

HAR HAR

But Tails has a point none the less. That was uncalled for ilikeblamingcrap. As much as it's nice to level up, you don't need to post it in all caps which comes off as kind of annoying and spammy.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 23:13:11 Reply

At 12/1/10 11:09 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
What I do see thought is your failure Tails. I'm pretty sure that it's ilikeblamingcrap you just quoted, not deadman

HAR HAR

Now... I feel like a total asshole + retard. I apologize deadman, for my mistake. Thanks for the catch Spiffy, Now I must myself...

ILBC, quit that act before you get the thread locked. What are you, 11?

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-01 23:15:34 Reply

bloody hell I can't seem to be getting things straight today. To all those who are reading, please insert "redeem" between "must" and "myself".

Thank you and have a nice day.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 05:47:03 Reply

caps

The funny thing is, deadman actually is 13.

Dean: Rorys parents didn't give him dancing lessons. That much is obvious.
There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 06:42:31 Reply

At 12/1/10 11:15 PM, TailsPrower wrote: bloody hell I can't seem to be getting things straight today. To all those who are reading, please insert "redeem" between "must" and "myself".

Thank you and have a nice day.

Oh the hilarity!

No wonder I stop in here so often. You're losing your mind without me Tails! Maybe I need to fill in as Barracks Liaison Officer in Lizz's prolonged *sigh* absence.

At 12/2/10 05:47 AM, Rory wrote:

My irony detector is off the wall tonight.

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 07:46:35 Reply

Well wouldya look at that? After all this time, I decidede, to, on a whim, check my page, and I discovered, i now have a bronze whistle! To be honest, it was one of my concerns, as I thought I would be denied entry to the EGB due to having a normal one, but not anymore it seems.

Sothanks to everyone who posted abusive flashes and the like, I really appreciate it.

There are many things I regret, one of them Is asking the above buckfast swilling prick for a sig.

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 08:49:04 Reply

Oh, the joys of a stable internet connection. I guess this means that I'm back, haha!

Things are never meant to be easy. Everything is a challenge to someone.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 09:59:13 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:42 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Oh the hilarity!

No wonder I stop in here so often. You're losing your mind without me Tails! Maybe I need to fill in as Barracks Liaison Officer in Lizz's prolonged *sigh* absence.

I suppose it's high time for me to start considering candidates for your replacement ;)

At 12/2/10 07:46 AM, Rory wrote: Well wouldya look at that? After all this time, I decidede, to, on a whim, check my page, and I discovered, i now have a bronze whistle! To be honest, it was one of my concerns, as I thought I would be denied entry to the EGB due to having a normal one, but not anymore it seems.

Sothanks to everyone who posted abusive flashes and the like, I really appreciate it.

That's wonderful news Rory, and congratulations on your whistle promotion! Looks like the road's all set to take you to the glorious Barracks. Don't forget about us little folks when you get your new badge :)

*sniff* they grow up so fast!
At 12/2/10 08:49 AM, JonnyTheWinnar wrote: Oh, the joys of a stable internet connection. I guess this means that I'm back, haha!

Jonny my boy, it's great to have you with us again! I was wondering where you scampered off to. Glad to hear you've got your internet problems sorted out, I know the frustration of putting up with shitty internets.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 10:07:07 Reply

At 12/2/10 09:59 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Glad to hear you've got your internet problems sorted out, I know the frustration of putting up with shitty internets.

Heh, sucks, doesn't it? I should be active alot more now, though!~

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 13:57:10 Reply

At 12/2/10 09:59 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I suppose it's high time for me to start considering candidates for your replacement ;)

Pwa! No one can replace my hard ass head hunting heroics :)

I haz too many pineapples to offer you =P

But yes it might help you a bit lol.

At 12/2/10 07:46 AM, Rory wrote: Well wouldya look at that? After all this time, I decidede, to, on a whim, check my page, and I discovered, i now have a bronze whistle! To be honest, it was one of my concerns, as I thought I would be denied entry to the EGB due to having a normal one, but not anymore it seems.
That's wonderful news Rory, and congratulations on your whistle promotion! Looks like the road's all set to take you to the glorious Barracks. Don't forget about us little folks when you get your new badge :)

Hey congrats, getting a new whistle is always a nice surprise. I remember getting my current gold whistle, I had been waiting for so long. I knew it would come eventually, cause I was on silver for so damn long... Keep at it!

At 12/2/10 08:49 AM, JonnyTheWinnar wrote: Oh, the joys of a stable internet connection. I guess this means that I'm back, haha!
Jonny my boy, it's great to have you with us again! I was wondering where you scampered off to. Glad to hear you've got your internet problems sorted out, I know the frustration of putting up with shitty internets.

Yea try having internet through your phone rooted and then transmitted through wi-fi. OH THE JOYS!

It's pretty much a guessing game sometimes when I load a page. For 15-20 mins everything will be stable and super fast, the next it's all dead. I don't get it cause I have full bars on my phone, but the 3G connection seems to get stuck sometimes, it's weird. OH well, better than nothing right?

Good to see you back around though Jonny!

ilikeblamingcrap
ilikeblamingcrap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 14:46:44 Reply

Sorry Tails. I was kidding but I'll admit it was a little far.

I'll just go into my corner for a few days
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 14:51:06 Reply

What do you mean absence? I've been here all the time! ;)

Haha, I've got a lot of explaining to do haven't I, huh? Hmmm.

34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 15:28:05 Reply

At 12/2/10 06:42 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 12/1/10 11:15 PM, TailsPrower wrote: At 12/2/10 05:47 AM, Rory wrote:
My irony detector is off the wall tonight.

Yep I am 13. I should have probably mentioned that somewhere here when I first got into the NGPD. Well now you know. Surprised much?

At 12/2/10 01:57 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 12/2/10 09:59 AM, TailsPrower wrote: I suppose it's high time for me to start considering candidates for your replacement ;)
Pwa! No one can replace my hard ass head hunting heroics :)

Yeah no one can out best a Marine.

Hey congrats, getting a new whistle is always a nice surprise. I remember getting my current gold whistle, I had been waiting for so long. I knew it would come eventually, cause I was on silver for so damn long... Keep at it!

I must agree congrats Rory! Now nothing can stop you joining the EGB..well unless you lose the whistle that is.

Yea try having internet through your phone rooted and then transmitted through wi-fi. OH THE JOYS!

It's pretty much a guessing game sometimes when I load a page. For 15-20 mins everything will be stable and super fast, the next it's all dead. I don't get it cause I have full bars on my phone, but the 3G connection seems to get stuck sometimes, it's weird. OH well, better than nothing right?

Good to see you back around though Jonny!

Well I have no internet problems so I really can't relate to your guys problems. But it must be seriously annoying when the internet breaks down on you out of no where. And nice to see you again Jonny!

At 12/2/10 02:51 PM, Lizzardis wrote: What do you mean absence? I've been here all the time! ;)

Explaining? I just want the roster first. Then the explaining can come.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Jonny
Jonny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 15:52:30 Reply

At 12/2/10 03:28 PM, 34Deadman wrote: But it must be seriously annoying when the internet breaks down on you out of no where. And nice to see you again Jonny!

Haha, it happened to me, twice, once with AOL, once with a shitty little O2 mobile internet dongle, now I'm on BT, and very pleased!

Oh, and it's good to be back, guys!

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 16:50:39 Reply

At 12/2/10 02:51 PM, Lizzardis wrote: What do you mean absence? I've been here all the time! ;)

OMG IT'S YOU! And yes you do have some explaining to do Mr! Don't ever "leave" us again like that!

</worried parent figure>

Seriously though great to hear from you again!

Also, with all of the talk about internet issues, I just yesterday re-routed my internet through my room. Living with my parents (as I'm only 15), It was quite a job. My dad put a 50' Ethernet cable from the modem in their room (because they have the only freaking phone line in the house......) and into my room, I then stole the router out of their room, put it in a networking box that is in the wall, plugged in 50' line into the router, plugged in all of the lines for the ports throughout my room, and HAZZA! I now have 3 or 4(ish) Networking internet ports in my room. Long job.

Also, I apologise for my lack of activity lately, it isn't that my internet hasn't been working, it's just my lack of motivation to enter the portal, or really make some posts around here. I'm sure if I set aside an hour or two I'd be coming away with 20ish B/P. I also need to take the time to try to add something into the conversation. Ah well. I'm glad things are beginning to pick up around here.

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 20:33:39 Reply

At 12/2/10 03:28 PM, 34Deadman wrote:
At 12/2/10 06:42 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Pwa! No one can replace my hard ass head hunting heroics :)

Except another Marine, which no one else is to my knowledge... crap.

subverted.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
JohnEndel959
JohnEndel959
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-02 23:57:15 Reply

At 12/2/10 03:52 PM, JonnyTheWinnar wrote:
At 12/2/10 03:28 PM, 34Deadman wrote: But it must be seriously annoying when the internet breaks down on you out of no where. And nice to see you again Jonny!
Haha, it happened to me, twice, once with AOL, once with a shitty little O2 mobile internet dongle, now I'm on BT, and very pleased!

Oh, and it's good to be back, guys!

While we're on the topic of interweb connections...

I had this wierd thing happen to me where my internet would completely break down when someone was on the phone. I assumed it was because we had dial-up or something, but once I complained about it. My parents were super surprised, because we don't have dial-up and that shouldn't happen. And after some experimentation I found out it didn't mess up my laptop, just the main computer everyone uses. Now we have a new router and everything is ok, but I always wondered about that...

Sig by Byteslinger.
Writing by John Endel.
Zombie Story! <= read it! Nuclear Apocalypse Story! <= read this too!

BBS Signature
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
Ronald-McDonald-LoL
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 00:20:52 Reply

And speaking of internet... I can actually go on the Newgrounds forums on my phone now -- I got an Android or something like that, it's super-fancy and has a shit ton of features that I probably will never discover or use. It can't do anything on the portal, sadly -- no Flash. Our router has been good lately, we upgraded sometime long ago.... I've had some issues with it (thing won't host Descent UDP/IP games, which is extremely frustrating), but I have learned to deal with it.

Wireless internet rocks, by the way.

Dora's Bike | Descent Club | EGB | Sig by byteslinger. Click for my Twitch channel.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 02:20:59 Reply

At 12/3/10 12:20 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: And speaking of internet... I can actually go on the Newgrounds forums on my phone now -- I got an Android or something like that, it's super-fancy and has a shit ton of features that I probably will never discover or use. It can't do anything on the portal, sadly -- no Flash.

What device are you using? There's a lot that run Android. And if it's Android 2.2 you can download flash player 10.1 through the droid market =)

I know I run my internet through my phone to my computer cause my phone can act as a wi fi hub. Long live phone rooting :)

Rory
Rory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 05:42:38 Reply

At 12/2/10 09:59 AM, TailsPrower wrote:

*sniff* they grow up so fast!

Hey, I would never forget about you, If anything, this place made me the poster I am today, god knows what I'd be like without this place, and all of you guys, to be honest, I'll still post in here just as often as always, no need to worry about losing me, I know that was the number 1. concern you had.

There's going to be a film about it with Will Ferrel, isn't there.

At 12/3/10 02:20 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 12/3/10 12:20 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: And speaking of internet... I can actually go on the Newgrounds forums on my phone now -- I got an Android or something like that, it's super-fancy and has a shit ton of features that I probably will never discover or use. It can't do anything on the portal, sadly -- no Flash.
What device are you using? There's a lot that run Android. And if it's Android 2.2 you can download flash player 10.1 through the droid market =)

The majority of android phones use 2.2+, unless of course you got a nexus one, and then you'll have eclair running on it.

Welcome to 2003

I know I run my internet through my phone to my computer cause my phone can act as a wi fi hub. Long live phone rooting :)

It's spelt routing dear.

BBS Signature
SpiffyMasta
SpiffyMasta
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 05:56:36 Reply

At 12/3/10 05:42 AM, Rory wrote:
The majority of android phones use 2.2+, unless of course you got a nexus one, and then you'll have eclair running on it.

Eclair is 2.1 correct? I don't know why you put a + after 2.2 I know there isn't anything higher than 2.2 currently lol. But this means he should be able to download Flash.

Now word of advice/warning, most games are hard to play on your Droid device, unless it's a game where you only need to click. Even then unless you have giga screen like my droid x, you might find that hard. You'll be limited to movies. (Which is still a hundred times better than stupid iphone hahahahahaha).

It's spelt routing dear.

HAHA no I actually meant rooting. As in I rooted my phone. Which allows me to run Wi-Fi tethering without having to pay the stupid extra fee for it. Seriously 20 bucks extra to use my own god damn phone and only get like 2gb to my computer?? Yea fuck off verizon. I already pay for the internet access I can use it however I want. I bought the god damn phone after all it's my property to do with it as I please :) Hence why rooting is perfectly legal haha.

Decky
Decky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 07:06:54 Reply

Sorry for my absence guys, I'm still trying to get my Internet connection up and running again. I'm going to try my very hardest to get it back before the new year, but I can't promise anything. Anyway, wish me luck and I'll see y'all soon.

FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Facebook Page /// Latest Art Piece
- - NG Photoshop Master 2015 - -

BBS Signature
34Deadman
34Deadman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Programmer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 15:30:43 Reply

At 12/2/10 08:33 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/2/10 03:28 PM, 34Deadman wrote:
At 12/2/10 06:42 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Pwa! No one can replace my hard ass head hunting heroics :)
Except another Marine, which no one else is to my knowledge... crap.

subverted.

Yeah so with we every meet up in life and all got into a fight. Spiffy would take care of all of us easily. Anyway I am really surprised about a lot of people having or previous internet problems. All hail wireless internet!

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 15:49:32 Reply

Actually I recently Re-wired my room. I now have wired in my room, for my laptop, xbox 360, and a friends computer or two, and wireless for the rest of my house for my mom's laptop, dad's desktop, and sisters' computer. Honestly, now that I have the wired connection set up, I like it more the the wireless......

Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-03 19:37:11 Reply

no offense, mike.

None taken. :3

I actually won't be thirteen for long, now, I have just over a week left of being able to blame how hopeless I am at things for me 'being thirteen', meaning I have to use the not-quite-as-strong 'being fourteen' line.

At 12/1/10 11:09 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: In all honestly I don't think mike will see that. Poor guy.

My dear boy, I am the all-seeing. :3 Plus, I'm just very, very busy with life, not lying dead in a gutter somewhere. Why the 'poor guy', btw?

At 12/1/10 11:13 PM, TailsPrower wrote: ILBC, quit that act before you get the thread locked. What are you, 11?

As I was when I joined the force, including some of my most active time. :D

At 12/2/10 01:57 PM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Pwa! No one can replace my hard ass head hunting heroics :)

Oh, but that's what they said about me before you came along, donning your swagger boots. :3 And by 'they' I mean me, while going through one of my stages of unwarranted self importance.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 54
Writer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-04 02:18:12 Reply

Stolen alert

This guy actually tried posting the 6th opening for bleach as his work? In the words of Wade fulp to the submitter of this "Are you on Fucking Crack?"

Jolly
Jolly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-04 03:48:13 Reply

"NOTE!! This is pouetpu's game!! Not mine!!"

Original:
http://www.pouetpu-games.net/index.php?s ection=2&game_id=1