00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Petepan09 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

981,703 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 09:53:27

Merry Christmas NGPD and all fellow members! Hope you all have a good one!

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 10:44:12

Merry Christmas everyone!

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 14:10:52

Hooray! Christmas is upon us! The snow came just in time and my friends and I spent the first few hours of this glorious day snow drifting with some friends! Even if some of you may not care much about Christmas, I hope all of you enjoy this wonderful time of the year!

Oh yes, and do share with us what you got for presents! I'm anticipating some good ol' munniez from relatives tonight ;)

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 14:57:40

At 12/25/10 02:10 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Oh yes, and do share with us what you got for presents! I'm anticipating some good ol' munniez from relatives tonight ;)

I've got a lovely haul.

- A new hoodie from my girlfriend.
- Left For Dead 1 and 2
- the new Need For Speed; Hot Pursuit game
- An epic flannel shirt
- Family Guy: It's a Trap!
- A new calendar
- $120
- Apple TV + Netflix
- COD: Black Ops

And that does it. I friggin' love my family. And all of you folks. :)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 15:59:00

That's right brah, spread the luuuuuv :3

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-25 22:35:41

Hey Liz! Speaking of iPads my cousin got one this year also, and i'm making this psot on it!

As far as items I got for Christmas ivgot this year, it wasn't much, but the cash I got was awesome

-Mils stocking stuffers (5 gum, gift cards, pez despenser)
-flip camera (returning due to poor quality.. So that gives me another 150$ with the 50$ gift card I got)
-kick ass hat, covers ears.. It's cool, trust me.
-TONS OF CASH FROM PEOPLE (I mean like upwards of 300$, that's a lot for a guy without a job, and is in high school.

And that pretty much sums it up.. I might get myself an iPad now too. :3

Blammin' and Shit Postin'

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-26 12:40:54

I got

Good
-MUTHA FUCKIN DRAGANOID COLOSSUS
-Sonic Unleashed
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
-An awesome skateboard
-$76
-$20 gift card to Walmart

Awful
-Call of Duty Black Ops for the DS.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-27 01:37:39

Wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I've been insanely busy over the holidays and haven't gotten any NG time, but still wanted to wish my dear NGPD fellows a happy time with family and friends!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-27 02:19:11

At 12/27/10 01:37 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: Wanted to stop by and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I've been insanely busy over the holidays and haven't gotten any NG time, but still wanted to wish my dear NGPD fellows a happy time with family and friends!

awww Spiffy you're so good to us :) It's been a long time since we last saw your face around here. Ah well, better busy than bored - usually. Hope you got (or will soon get) some time off your schedule to sit back and relax with loved ones too!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-29 13:31:06

Hello all. Hope you lot had a good Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year :).

Just popped in to say that I have past the 1,000 Blams milestone. I hope to get more before my first Newgrounds anniversary but it might be difficult due to me currently having limited Internet access. I should be back to my daily Portal protection duties soon.

*Salute*

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-29 15:23:29

At 12/29/10 01:31 PM, Decky wrote:
Just popped in to say that I have past the 1,000 Blams milestone.

Good job, Decky! I remember when I got 1,000 blams. It seems so long ago. I love the balance you have. Best of luck to the rest of the NGPD members, and merry Christmas!

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-31 14:12:01

Just thought I would drop in and wish everybody a Happy New Year!! And hope everybody had a safe and great christmas this year. As for me it all went well and got some things I really needed so I could not be happier honestly. But also will not be able to celebrate the new year the correct way due to having to be at work at that time =(.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-31 20:30:28

And a happy new year to you Pandamir, sir!

I can't wait because this has been a really shit year. I just hope that 2011 will be any better.

Oh and happy new year to you other guys who post here.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-31 21:52:37

HUZZAH! Getting a bit dusty in here aint it? Well I want to wish everyone a happy new year! I can only wonder what 2011 has in store for us! Let's make it a great one and do our best in everything we strive for!

FOR NARNIA!!!!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-12-31 23:37:57

At 12/31/10 09:52 PM, TailsPrower wrote: HUZZAH! Getting a bit dusty in here aint it? Well I want to wish everyone a happy new year! I can only wonder what 2011 has in store for us! Let's make it a great one and do our best in everything we strive for!

Happy New Year everyone. I'm not doing anything special tonight, but meh, it's gonna be a new year. Bring it on. :D

FOR NARNIA!!!!

Uh... sure Tails. I'm not too certain what fantasy you're in, but hey, if it works for you. it works. :D

2010 had it's ups and downs for me. I was going through quite a bit of depression, everything was the same for me in life. I quit the NGPD for a few months, and that was probably the worst mistake ever. I love all of you guys, you're some of my best friends on Newgrounds. For real! I've gotten a job though, I've got a girlfriend now, the end of 2010 was good.

On a more thread-worthy note, we need to advertise. We need us some recruits, active ones.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-01 22:45:53

At 12/31/10 11:37 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: On a more thread-worthy note, we need to advertise. We need us some recruits, active ones.

How about putting a hyperlink to the NGPD thread in your sigs? Apart from me, only Gamer and Deadman are representing :P

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 10:40:05

Which reminds me. The NGPD link takes up a rather large amount of sig space.
However, I wonder if anyone clicks it. Surely is every member had it in their sig, it would generate some interest.

Also, what's up with all of these people submitting "tests" to the portal? They're usually five seconds long and very crappy. When I see "test" in the title of a flash, my cursor hovers over 0.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 16:25:12

At 12/31/10 08:30 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: And a happy new year to you Pandamir, sir!

Why thank you and hope ya had a safe new years day.

I can't wait because this has been a really shit year. I just hope that 2011 will be any better.

Yeah was a pretty shit year for me as well. But can always hope for the best and just plan for the worst when it decides to show up. But my new years resolution is to make things better within my own life and to try and save back some money when I can lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 16:30:29

At 1/1/11 10:45 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/31/10 11:37 PM, Kaizerwolf wrote: On a more thread-worthy note, we need to advertise. We need us some recruits, active ones.
How about putting a hyperlink to the NGPD thread in your sigs? Apart from me, only Gamer and Deadman are representing :P

I fell special now :3 . Anyway I agree Ronald these "test" flashes are annoying. I mean I wouldn't mind if there were good. But most is just to bug you and waste your time. Also happy 2011 guys. These are slow times but I am glade we can still gather around and chat a bit. Hope you guys are good.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 19:04:18

Well maybe if we see people who are good enough for the NGPD we could ask them to join? Or maybe send out PM's to people to tell them about it and give them somthing to strive for? It's just an idea though.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 19:16:55

EXTREAMLY UNSUITABLE FLASH ALERT

Jesus this is awful.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 22:58:38

lol just looking at the icon kinda gave me a hint. The good news is that it was successfully flagged, good work ILC!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 23:34:06

At 1/2/11 10:58 PM, TailsPrower wrote: lol just looking at the icon kinda gave me a hint. The good news is that it was successfully flagged, good work ILC!

It was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. I'm 100% sure Wade will be disgusted with what he'll see.

ALSO

I HAZ ANOTHER IDEA FOR MOAR TRAFIC FOR THE NGPD!

OK guys listen. Let's make a flash about the history of the NGPD. People who go to the portal will see it and might look around the thread and what not, be interested and lo and behold ask to join. Amazing idea?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-02 23:57:11

At 1/2/11 11:34 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote: Amazing idea?

It might bring in one or two people, you never know. Then again, most of the people who only go to the portal and not the BBS are either statwhores who wouldn't care less for the reason the NGPD exists, or noobs that wouldn't meet the entry requirements.

Still, this place was never going to be a big club (what with the upper limit of B/P as well as the lower one), so one or two people would probably be worth it all the same. Give it a go and see what happens.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-03 08:53:26

At 1/2/11 11:34 PM, ilikeblamingcrap wrote:

Amazing idea?

Yeah would be worth a shot that's for sure. And intrested to see what the turn out for it is and well maybe can bring in some new faces.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-03 12:00:11

I lost count of how many attempts we made in the past on making an NGPD flash. I still have vague memories of the original script I conjured up back in '06 or '07. If somebody can find a person who's skilled with Flash, then we can talk.

Also, this flash would have to score no less than a 4.0 on the Portal because I'm a prick like that yo.

Although... Rohan and Fro have something that includes info on us and the others over at the Barracks and Dept. of Defense. It's mostly informative rather than entertainment-oriented. I'm guessing you'd picture something that's in between amirite?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-03 12:38:40

At 1/3/11 12:00 PM, TailsPrower wrote: If somebody can find a person who's skilled with Flash, then we can talk.

Sir yes sir! I'll be looking round for people who may be good enough, preferably somone from the NGDD, NGPD, or EGB. If not, I'll ask somone who would like join thats good.

Also, this flash would have to score no less than a 4.0 on the Portal because I'm a prick like that yo.

If everything goes well it will be even higher! I've already got a little bit of a storyline set in the time of the begining of the EGB; the first members taking down an abusive flash with MrCrawford watching. EagleRock encourages him to create the NGPD and MrCrawford rushes to the BBS to make the thread. That may not be perfect yet but I'm not acctualy writing until I get an animator.

I also think it would be cool if some members would like to voice act themselves if they wanted. It would make it seem much more real.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-05 19:14:54

OBVIOUSLY STOLEN FLASH ALERT

Stolen from Armor Games

The description is a dead givaway.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-06 13:17:39

Once again, ILBC delivers! That submission was successfully marked for admin review. Keep up the good work, Lieutenant!

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2011-01-06 14:40:33

And thank you Tails sir. The last two have been a pleasure as they where over the top in how awful or downright idiotically obvious. People never cease to amaze me in they're stupidity. How do you expect to submit a game by somone big on Armor Games and say its "ur firzt flash"?

God damn it's so enraging.