Be a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

  • 505,072 Views
  • 18,686 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Member since: Jan. 17, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 01:57 AM Reply

I know no personal stuff, but it's portal related:

Insanimation
Insanimation
  • Member since: Feb. 27, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 09:14 AM Reply

Howdy fellas!

I realise that most of you won't have a clue who I am, but I thought I'd just pop back and say hi. For those of you who remember me, glad to see you're still here :) And to those of you who don't, well, I was at one point the roster manager for a few months, and I think that I introduced the slightly more formula-based Excel files - Nice to see my format is still being used :)

So yeah - Hope that you're all well. Last time I was around, the NGPD was going through a bit of a tough spot...

Au revoir,
Insanimation.

PS. I have attached an image which I made when I left. For old times' sake.

Newgrounds Police Dept.


GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 10:21 AM Reply

At 6/12/10 12:23 AM, gamewiz202 wrote: Hey NGPD I have been here before, a few months ago. I applied before, and if anyone remembers, my post quality were not so great to meet the requirements. Well a few months have gone by, and I have taken your advice to improve the quality of my posts; and I wish to apply again. As I am not sure if I am at the correct posts. Anyway, please let me know if I am suitable to join, if not I shall continue to try to improve.

*Salute*

Hey gamer, nice to see you dropping by again. So let's cut to the chase and get down to business, shall we? Also please note that I do not owe you anything outside RS, I have strict and uncompromising standards that I must uphold here. If that's not the case, then everything should go smoothly.

We've already settled the badge and post count so I won't go into details there. Now as for your posts... I'm seeing some definite, consistent improvements since the last time we inspected you. You're starting to show more maturity and intelligence in your posts. One liners are few and far apart now, which is always a good thing.

Overall, it looks like you really went out to meet our expectations and I'm more than pleased to let you know that you've successfully passed the preliminary inspection and will now move on to the Apprenticeship! Hopefully by now you know what that is. If not, it'd be in your best interest to refer to the NGPD FAQ linked in my sig. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me or SpiffyMasta (second-in-command) via PM.

Congratulations on making it this far, gamer! We look forward to seeing you in action.
*salute*


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 02:01 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 10:21 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 6/12/10 12:23 AM, gamewiz202 wrote:
Congratulations on making it this far, gamer! We look forward to seeing you in action.
*salute*

Thank you Tails, as it has been awhile sense I last checked over the FAQ. I'll go ahead and quickly look over them to ensure that I know what is going on.

You shall hopefully see my B/P begin to go up at a faster pace than the current thanks to summer vacation.

*salute*


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 05:13 PM Reply

Well even though I do not meet the requirements (I will soon) is it possible that I could hang around here and post. I do realize that I am not a full fledged member (despite the name) but it'd be good to learn from you guys and post in here. What do you say? If not I'll just work at the requirements until I can be a member. So either way you'll be seeing me at one point or another!

deathofghosts
deathofghosts
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 06:43 PM Reply

Finals week is coming close so i have been off-line and will be for a bit, i may be gone for about another week from now, just wanted to say that i wasn't going AWOL on the NGPD just cramming so i pass


ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!
My flash games and movies!
Huzzah!

BBS Signature
NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 07:40 PM Reply

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8990
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8991

Both spam flashes by SmartNoob who wants to terminate his accounts. So be it.

NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 07:40 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8990
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8991

Both spam flashes by SmartNoob who wants to terminate his accounts. So be it.

We're NOT A BLAM CLUB!!

If you wanna vote 0, the choice is yours, you don't need to post the flashes here to alert us to do the right decision.


Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature
NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 08:00 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 07:51 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 6/12/10 07:40 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8990
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8991

Both spam flashes by SmartNoob who wants to terminate his accounts. So be it.
We're NOT A BLAM CLUB!!

If you wanna vote 0, the choice is yours, you don't need to post the flashes here to alert us to do the right decision.

Well then I'm confused. Don't you want to blam the spam and stolen flashes from NG? If not please explain to me what you do here at the NGPD. I am very interested in joining and will attempt to do so once my B/P count is high enough.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 08:00 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote:
At 6/12/10 07:51 PM, RogerBK wrote:
At 6/12/10 07:40 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8990
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 8991

Both spam flashes by SmartNoob who wants to terminate his accounts. So be it.
We're NOT A BLAM CLUB!!

If you wanna vote 0, the choice is yours, you don't need to post the flashes here to alert us to do the right decision.
Well then I'm confused. Don't you want to blam the spam and stolen flashes from NG? If not please explain to me what you do here at the NGPD. I am very interested in joining and will attempt to do so once my B/P count is high enough.

Well, the NGPD is all for eliminating stolen flashes from the portal, but spam is actually a category of which you can place a flash under, you can try to blam it if you wish, but it is not something to post here to inform everyone.

On a different note; because nobody seems to be creating a new topic to chat about, how are everyone's finals going, that is of course if you have/ had them this month.


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 09:16 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 08:00 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote:
Well then I'm confused. Don't you want to blam the spam and stolen flashes from NG? If not please explain to me what you do here at the NGPD. I am very interested in joining and will attempt to do so once my B/P count is high enough.

Sorry for being such an asshole last post. My apologies, I didn't see that you're a new user.

So, the NGPD, together with the EGB aren't a blam club. You're never going to find a blam club here in NG, got it?

The NGPD and the EGB only protect the Portal, blamming and flagging blam-worthy submissions, such as real porn, pedophiles flashes, slideshows without interactivity, and so on...

I wanna be clear here: We blam submissions, but we don't post blam-worthy submissions. Voting is a personal decision, each user is free to vote from 0 to 5, according to the note the flash relly deserves. You can't vote 5 in a submission that doesn't deserves a 5.

Got it now? If you still have any question, feel free to ask here or PM me or any of other NGPD member. I suggest you to read the whole first post, http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8802 11/1

What you were doing, posting a blam-worthy submission and saying to blam the flash is called mass-voting, what is strictely prohibited here in NG.

;)


Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 09:17 PM Reply

OPS, wrong link...

Right Link


Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature
Andrea364
Andrea364
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 09:57 PM Reply

Hi all. I'm glad to see that the place is still up and running. I've just got back from some major problems with my laptop and such (still dealing with those) and I thought it'd be nice of me to drop in and say hello to the few of you that still remember me. I see that Tails is still alive. How's my old buddy doing, eh? Anyone seen Bran or Crawford lately?

And since I'm here, I thought I might as well quote somebody too. :3
At 6/12/10 09:11 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: On a different note; because nobody seems to be creating a new topic to chat about, how are everyone's finals going, that is of course if you have/ had them this month.

I'm out of school for the summer, hehe. My finals went very well though, thank you. Yours? ;)


Yes, this retarded thing is my attempt at photoshopping a sig. Absolutely.

BBS Signature
NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 10:15 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 09:16 PM, RogerBK wrote: Sorry for being such an asshole last post. My apologies, I didn't see that you're a new user.

So, the NGPD, together with the EGB aren't a blam club. You're never going to find a blam club here in NG, got it?

The NGPD and the EGB only protect the Portal, blamming and flagging blam-worthy submissions, such as real porn, pedophiles flashes, slideshows without interactivity, and so on...

I wanna be clear here: We blam submissions, but we don't post blam-worthy submissions. Voting is a personal decision, each user is free to vote from 0 to 5, according to the note the flash relly deserves. You can't vote 5 in a submission that doesn't deserves a 5.

Got it now? If you still have any question, feel free to ask here or PM me or any of other NGPD member. I suggest you to read the whole first post, http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/8802 11/1

What you were doing, posting a blam-worthy submission and saying to blam the flash is called mass-voting, what is strictely prohibited here in NG.

;)

Thanks a lot for clearing it up. So I can ask you to blam flashes that are against the NG rules (porn, advertisements etc.) but not crappy ass flashes that I think are blam-worthy. Ok thanks a lot.

One more question though, how do I post flashes here not in link form, but in the form where you can see the icon and author? Also I'd like to know if I could just hang around here with you guys and post even though I'm not a member.

Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 09:57 PM, Andrea364 wrote:
At 6/12/10 09:11 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: On a different note; because nobody seems to be creating a new topic to chat about, how are everyone's finals going, that is of course if you have/ had them this month.
I'm out of school for the summer, hehe. My finals went very well though, thank you. Yours? ;)

I'm currently out for the summer also, finals went well though, I think at least, but now I've plenty of time for newgrounds.


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 12th, 2010 @ 10:21 PM Reply

At 6/12/10 05:13 PM, NGPD-Leader wrote: Well even though I do not meet the requirements (I will soon) is it possible that I could hang around here and post. I do realize that I am not a full fledged member (despite the name) but it'd be good to learn from you guys and post in here. What do you say? If not I'll just work at the requirements until I can be a member. So either way you'll be seeing me at one point or another!

There's a slight feeling in my gut that an oldie is behind this. Knowing Crawford, he would be more elaborate with his tomfoolery than this sad attempt. If you're not an oldie and just some NG'er, just who the fuck do you think you are with that kind of username? Who are you trying to fool? And don't say that this is a joke either, it's not funny. I don't trust a user who I don't know to bear the name of our crew. We already have an NGPD account, we certainly don't need a blatantly false representative. In fact, I see the existence of this account a threat to our reputation. I strongly encourage you to appeal for an alias change as soon as possible.

In other words, I strongly question your motives and intentions.

At 6/12/10 09:57 PM, Andrea364 wrote: Hi all. I'm glad to see that the place is still up and running. I've just got back from some major problems with my laptop and such (still dealing with those) and I thought it'd be nice of me to drop in and say hello to the few of you that still remember me. I see that Tails is still alive. How's my old buddy doing, eh? Anyone seen Bran or Crawford lately?

Oh wow, haven't seen YOU in ages! Glad to see you're not dead yet hahaha. I'm actually pretty stoked today. I went shooting for the first time and fired a variety of bolt action and semiauto rifles. FUN! Only 1 week into summer break and already it's kicking ass! Well, Crawffie poked around not too long ago, but Bran's good name is continuing to fade further into obscurity.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 6/12/10 10:21 PM, TailsPrower wrote: In other words, I strongly question your motives and intentions.

And you're right to do so Tails. I too think that guy is also being more than a bit pretentious with that kind of username. I actually found it a bit disrespectful since I, Lizz, Porkchop, Krev, and Sheizen are all graduates of the NGPD. >:( I demand a total explanation of this fool!

I went shooting for the first time and fired a variety of bolt action and semiauto rifles. FUN! Only 1 week into summer break and already it's kicking ass!

OH YOU LUCKY BASTARD! I thought you lived in Chicago? If so, let me guess, Police Academy shooting range or something? Also, get on AIM more often dude.

Another question just came to mind, do you have a PS3 Tails?


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
RogerBK
RogerBK
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 08:09 AM Reply

At 6/13/10 01:35 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
And you're right to do so Tails. I too think that guy is also being more than a bit pretentious with that kind of username. I actually found it a bit disrespectful since I, Lizz, Porkchop, Krev, and Sheizen are all graduates of the NGPD. >:( I demand a total explanation of this fool!

Forgot me, huh?? Also, I think he's just another NG user. But his username isn't cool, it can be a real bad thing fot the NGPD name.

Another question just came to mind, do you have a PS3 Tails?

No one is a rich bastard like you, man, only you have PS3...

Also, got PVt. First Class yesterday!! YAY :3


Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks
Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Member since: Sep. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 10:12 AM Reply

Wow, i was gone 3 days and now we've NGPD-leader....
Well thats...eh...
Ugh, i love playing online games with ya americans, so much fun..

Hmm...I wonder, i had something on my mind but, i forgot what it was, maybe i remember it late.

Or then i just felt like posting something...r


I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
Andrea364
Andrea364
  • Member since: Sep. 3, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 10:39 AM Reply

At 6/12/10 10:17 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: I'm currently out for the summer also, finals went well though, I think at least, but now I've plenty of time for newgrounds.

I'm happy to hear that. Most people tell me the opposite, since my school is oriented differently than most. Our freshman exams are brutal, supposedly. They seemed about average to me though. I'm glad it's over though. I really needed some NG time. Everybody thought I died, haha. Now if only I can bring myself to revive my facebook.

At 6/12/10 10:21 PM, TailsPrower wrote: In other words, I strongly question your motives and intentions.

Seconded. As a graduate of the PD, I find his username pretty disrespectful.

Oh wow, haven't seen YOU in ages! Glad to see you're not dead yet hahaha. I'm actually pretty stoked today. I went shooting for the first time and fired a variety of bolt action and semiauto rifles. FUN! Only 1 week into summer break and already it's kicking ass! Well, Crawffie poked around not too long ago, but Bran's good name is continuing to fade further into obscurity.

Haha, me too. I'm glad to hear that your summer is going nicely. As for the rifles, which category do you prefer?

*is hoping Bran is alive*
At 6/13/10 08:09 AM, RogerBK wrote:
At 6/13/10 01:35 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: And you're right to do so Tails. I too think that guy is also being more than a bit pretentious with that kind of username. I actually found it a bit disrespectful since I, Lizz, Porkchop, Krev, and Sheizen are all graduates of the NGPD. >:( I demand a total explanation of this fool!
Forgot me, huh?? Also, I think he's just another NG user. But his username isn't cool, it can be a real bad thing fot the NGPD name.

I'm agreeing here. I'm just ashamed I didn't comment on that sooner . . must have been my sleep depravity-induced blindness. Anyway, the username is totally not awesome. It pisses me off in the 'who died and made you the queen of England' sort of way. I hereby copy SlntCobra, haha.

okay, scratch the haha, I R ANGREH!
Also, got PVt. First Class yesterday!! YAY :3

Grats!


Yes, this retarded thing is my attempt at photoshopping a sig. Absolutely.

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 12:05 PM Reply

At 6/13/10 01:35 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote: OH YOU LUCKY BASTARD! I thought you lived in Chicago? If so, let me guess, Police Academy shooting range or something? Also, get on AIM more often dude.

Nah we hauled ass to Wisconsin where they don't give half a fuck as we do. It was quite fortuitous, really. Everyone must've thought it was gonna rain like crazy that day so there was almost nobody there aside from us. Some of the guns I shot were a few .22's, an M1 carbine, a Brazilian Mauser, the legendary Mosin Nagant, and, of course, the venerable M1 Garand. The last 3 kicked like mules.

Another question just came to mind, do you have a PS3 Tails?

Negative. The most advanced console I own is a PS2.


Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Gamewiz
Gamewiz
  • Member since: Dec. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 12:27 PM Reply

At 6/13/10 10:39 AM, Andrea364 wrote:
At 6/12/10 10:17 PM, gamewiz202 wrote: I'm currently out for the summer also, finals went well though, I think at least, but now I've plenty of time for newgrounds.
I'm happy to hear that. Most people tell me the opposite, since my school is oriented differently than most. Our freshman exams are brutal, supposedly. They seemed about average to me though. I'm glad it's over though. I really needed some NG time. Everybody thought I died, haha. Now if only I can bring myself to revive my facebook.

My exams were freshmen exams also haha. Not that terrible though. Now to start getting my B/P up. Oh, and become a full fledged member here.


Sometimes the best solution is, simply, a swift kick in the ass.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 02:09 PM Reply

Tails you lucky bastard!

In other news, if any of you have been reading the last few pages of the EGB, I said I had applied for a job at a Target near me, but I got an automated email about 6-7 hours ago, and this was their reply:

"We are unable to offer you a position at this time. Thank you for your interest in Target."

T_T :(

God I really, really, really need a new job! Washing dishes part-time a good job does not make!


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
NGPD-Leader
NGPD-Leader
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 02:45 PM Reply

I'm serious I really do want to join and will apply for an alias change. Is there a specific thread I have to post in in order to do so? I'm sorry for the disrespect; I just thought it'd be funny. I guess not.

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Member since: Oct. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 03:37 PM Reply

There's no specific thread to apply for a name change, you have to PM Tom or Wade or one of the other admins and I would assume you would have to plead your case as to why you want a name change. I haven't done it because my name just fits me fine. :\


Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
wcatdoor
wcatdoor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 05:15 PM Reply

I pmed wade a few weeks ago, Id rather have my name as "Catdoor" instead. And on another note both of my computers failed at the exact same time, and I missed a few days of newgrounds. Nice to be back though.


DL:

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Member since: Aug. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 06:57 PM Reply

Sunday 13th June 2010
Woohoo! Finally I've got this thing out. Jeez, it's 11:42pm over here and I've only just started the roster. Why? Because a dodgy install of an app knackered up my restoration of my iPhone.

It's taken me 4 hours to fix it, but I've finally done it, and unfortunately I'm making this roster in a rush, as I needed to be in bed about an hour ago! Which is highly annoying, yet I suppose... Since it's an Apple product, it doesn't come without it's problems. I'm just thanking my lucky stars it was something just as simple as a dodgy install of an app and ANOTHER restoration was all it took to put it back in working order again.

Anyway, enough about my phone, and more about the roster. Again I apologise for it being quite late.

It seems that, while the roll call is still progressing... The number of replies I've been getting has dropped to nothing ever since about last week. I think it's safe to say that this thread shows the future users of the NGPD for the next 6 months.

Plus, what I'm also annoyed at is that a few users have replied back saying that they wish to stay on the roster, to which... Yes... It's their choice whether they want to or not, but it's pointless since I KNOW that they are going to go inactive and when they came in here saying "Hey how's things been?" That's the last post we will get form them until THE NEXT roll call.

They don't B/P... They don't comment... So what's the point? Bleh.

That's just what I think.

Anywho, according the roster, you guys haven't been busy over the past week. It's fine though, I understand... Like myself... Some of you have important exams coming up which you need to revise for. Plus, we also have a welcome apprentice!

Welcome aboard Gamer! I'm Lizzardis. As you've probably realised I'm the roster manager for the NGPD. I'm also the liaison between the NGPD and EGB. While I'm not that active currently... I'm actually usually quite active. It's just my real life has sped up a bit and revision needs to be done. Haha.

I wish you the best of luck in the apprenticeship stages!

Well, I guess that's that for now. I must get to sleep now, i have to be up in about 7 hours. Haha. Good night NGPD!

Enjoy the roster!

Rank-ups:
None :(

Joining the list:
No-one. :(

But we do have an apprentice! :D

Leaving the list:
No-one :)

Random Wiki Article of the Week:
LogMeIn - This program has saved my bacons so many times it's actually untrue. I used to use it to go on NG at school when I had no work to do... But it has since been blocked and I'm not allowed anymore. :(

Oh well... I've technically left high school now anyway! :P

Random Flash of the Week

This game is AMAZING and is very VERY addicting. It's a strange game, to which one I can't compare any other game to, and I suppose that's what make it so great!

Random Audio of the Week

  • Saturday Night Coke Binge
    Saturday Night Coke Binge by rome-lherison

    Click to listen.

    Score
    4.36 / 5.00
    Type
    Song
    Genre
    Dance
    Popularity
    202 Views

Granted I don't like the intro on this piece of Audio... I still kinda like the track, so it's all good :)

Top 5 Gainers:
1. Mans0n - 76
2. TheSongSalad - 45
3. wallrus - 20
4. Decky1991 - 12
5. wcatdoor - 7

No. ## ][ B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>01 ][ 2499 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ NeonFlame126 Police Captain
>>>02 ][ 2491 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ SpiffyMasta Police Captain
>>>03 ][ 2482 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ mwmike Police Captain
>>>04 ][ 2115 ][ 0005 ][ 0.71 ][ TailsPrower Police Captain
>>>05 ][ 1980 ][ 0045 ][ 6.43 ][ TheSongSalad Police Lieutenant
>>>06 ][ 1548 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Figter Police Lieutenant
>>>07 ][ 1467 ][ 0076 ][ 10.9 ][ Mans0n Police Sergeant
>>>08 ][ 1359 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ head2toewinner Police Sergeant
>>>09 ][ 1311 ][ 0001 ][ 0.14 ][ Kaizerwolf Police Sergeant
>>>10 ][ 1165 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ JonnyTheWinnar Police Sergeant
>>>11 ][ 1075 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ JackCurrie Police Sergeant
>>>12 ][ 1028 ][ 0020 ][ 2.86 ][ wallrus Police Sergeant
>>>13 ][ 0965 ][ 0007 ][ 1.00 ][ wcatdoor Police Officer
>>>14 ][ 0908 ][ 0012 ][ 1.71 ][ Decky1991 Police Officer
>>>15 ][ 0857 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Toiletpaper Police Officer
>>>16 ][ 0747 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Sectus Police Officer
>>>17 ][ 0621 ][ 0002 ][ 0.29 ][ FroNickProductions Police Officer
>>>19 ][ 0461 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ deathofghosts Portal Security

Apprentices:
>>>18 ][ 0539 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ gamewiz202 Police Officer - Apprentice (06/12)

Total Gain for the week = 168
That's 24 points per day , or 1.4 per day per member (18 members)

[The Last Roster]

[The Latest Roster Excel File]

I apologise if I get anything wrong. If your stats are different to the ones above then maybe when I was making the roster you gained a few more B/P. That isn't my fault, then again it isn't your either. If it is a big error or a big jump in numbers, just tell me and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. Thanks.


I'm not gay, but my boyfriend is! ;) | Have you found my penis yet? I lost it </3

A Lesson on reviewing. | Computer troubles? | PM me for Flash Icons.

BBS Signature
Mans0n
Mans0n
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 07:08 PM Reply

I'm so close to leveling up I can smell it! :)

And it's also nice to see I've got a good amount of B/P points this week!

Keep it up guys!


Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''
3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature
wcatdoor
wcatdoor
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Jun. 13th, 2010 @ 07:14 PM Reply

wow 7 b/p for the week... Concidering I did decent last week, this week kinda pissed me off.


DL: