00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErinJA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

987,824 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-16 23:31:52

Well since I have only had like a good two days to really bear down and b/p my heart out my weeky average is not near as good as it coulb be at 107 for this week. But the last two days have gotten 48 in both days so i'm trying to get my average as high as possible by the end of the week.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 06:32:07

Apologies for my lack of activity over the last week or so, I've had to devote quite a lot of my time to a relationship recently, although it (sadly) seems to be falling apart now, meaning that I'll once again have more time for the NGPD, hopefully in this next uneventful period of time I'll be able to get back into B/Ping on my alts.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 08:23:15

Ah the end of the week. Well I can safely say that I have operated at 100% and cannot get any better than this unless the portal gets really active gained around 224 right now so far. Just around 50 more points until I get to be Police Captain!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 12:39:55

he says it's from outspark.com

I think that means it's pretty much stolen.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 12:55:42

At 4/17/10 12:39 PM, letiger wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 3503

Remember the link to the original. Don't just rely on author comments, as in this case it isn't actually from Outspark.com, but another website entirely.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 12:56:57

At 4/17/10 12:55 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote:
At 4/17/10 12:39 PM, letiger wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 3503

Remember the link to the original. Don't just rely on author comments, as in this case it isn't actually from Outspark.com, but another website entirely.

I see. Well in anycase, it's already been flagged for administrative review. Quite fast actually. I guess I should work harder on checking things.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 15:03:54

This flash is stolen ( I'm quite sure) I mean the guy even say's he didn't make it.

Check out my new song ''Open the Eyes Of My Heart Lord''

3rd place in the weekly 5!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 15:35:19

Well not that depends. He also said he took them from places such as deviant art. So he could have made the slideshow, and just gathered all the pictures from places. If we coudn't do that, then all of the hentai galleries would be considered "stolen".

And onto happier news, I'm 30 points away from being a police captain. If only the portal was more active today and more people were voting I could get it sooner. Oh the joy.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 17:21:27

Tommorow!? It's tommorow!?!? I thought I still had two days left! Quick, to the BLAM mobile!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 18:04:27

At 4/17/10 03:03 PM, Mans0n wrote: This flash is stolen ( I'm quite sure) I mean the guy even say's he didn't make it.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 3506

I wouldn't be so quick to whistle those. No matter what, you absolutely MUST present proof by posting the original source! Think about it, what if someone decided to be an asshole and made a crappy flash, then said it was stolen so that everyone's whistle would be demoted.

Never take the author's word for it. Go the extra mile and find us the source so we can be sure it is actually ripped off some other site. There are no exceptions to this rule. Ever.

I'll say it once more: YOU MUST PROVIDE A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL WHEN REPORTING STOLEN FLASHES.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 18:21:57

Hey guys, you must know that I'm from the RRC, huh??

So, we got a request of a man asking reviews in this:

Days after this, he answered the reviews saying to the reviewers things like ''Sit on my fat dick'' or ''You're a faggot'', and someone posted this link:

I don't know what I flag, since TheReturnOfTomsPulp is trolling everybody, and I'm pretty sure he stoled it. But it was submitted before the other one...

HELP!

Hey you, looking for fun? Join the Elite Guard Barracks

Signature by CagedSilhouette!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 18:51:54

At 4/17/10 06:21 PM, RogerBK wrote: Hey guys, you must know that I'm from the RRC, huh??

So, we got a request of a man asking reviews in this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 8968
Days after this, he answered the reviews saying to the reviewers things like ''Sit on my fat dick'' or ''You're a faggot'', and someone posted this link:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/52 8991
I don't know what I flag, since TheReturnOfTomsPulp is trolling everybody, and I'm pretty sure he stoled it. But it was submitted before the other one...

HELP!

well, if both of the flashes have passed judgment, you can't flag anything. We usually PM wade if there's a stolen flash that passes judgment, but if you aren't sure if it's stolen or not, don't do that. Also, stole would be right in your last post, not 'stoled'. It's irregular.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 19:46:23

At 4/17/10 04:48 PM, Lizzardis wrote: You're going to tell uncle Lizz about this Mike. This just isn't on my friend. I don't like it when my relationship is on the edge, never mind that relationship of one of my friends. Tell me all about it.

Honestly, right from the start of our relationship I knew that at some point things were going to go wrong, right from the start I've known that she's well out of my league but that doesn't mean that when things started go fall apart I felt good about it. Now there's nothing going on between us and I don't feel as bad as I thought I would, I just feel empty. She was such a massive part of my life, now I feel that there's a huge void, that the most important part of me's just missing. If you wanna talk about things deeper then just hit me up on MSN, I won't try to sidetrack the conversation in this thread.

Oh, and it seems that when I do the roster tomorrow, that I will collect some interesting results me thinks. You're all going on about your amazing B/P totals, and I have to say... They are very nice. I hope that the roster will be a good one tomorrow then ;)

I'm looking forward to it too. I might try to fill up the last 20 or so blams over the next week or so, that's if nothing else gets in the way.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 20:04:31

Yes, I'm looking forward to it too. By my calculations I have 18 mroe points until the next rank, and 26 more until my goal. If you want to know what my goal is, do the math. It'll help you.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-17 21:27:30

At 4/17/10 08:04 PM, letiger wrote: Yes, I'm looking forward to it too. By my calculations I have 18 more points until the next rank, and 26 more until my goal. If you want to know what my goal is, do the math. It'll help you.

Yeah for me I have about 600 till my next rank but am prgressing through that pretty quickly so I should have my next rank sometime in the next week or so hopefully.

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 00:16:45

Well, now that I've completed my primary goal, now comes the secondary. Getting around 8 more points for the next roster in around 12 hours. Gonna be up for around 4 more though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 09:52:53

At 4/18/10 08:05 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 18th April 2010
Good afternoon all!
So, I hope that you are all well really, and it seems that this club is becoming more and more active by the minute

Very active and i have been missing it... :-(

Anywho, I'll leave you with the roster.

Enjoy ;)

Can do!!!

Rank-ups:
CagedSilhouette - Police Captain
letiger - Police Captain
RogerBK Police Lieutenant

A very well done gentlemen! Keep up the good work!

Very good indeed

Joining the list:
No-one :(

But we have an Apprentice!

Let's hope he gets in!!!

Leaving the list:
No-one. :)

Huzzah, Let's hope it stays like that!!!

Random Wiki Article of the Week:
Macintosh -

This wiki article is a good read for somebody who likes computers

Random Flash of the Week
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34 9552
Now THIS, is a good Flash game! I remember back in the day when I used to just come to Newgrounds for the games...

I love this GAME

Random Audio of the Week
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/2 54044
This track has a very nice beat actually, one of the few tracks I could actually listen to all the way through.

Meh

Top 5 Gainers:
1. RogerBK - 328
2. letiger - 296
3. CagedSilhouette - 264
4. GodsBitch - 26
5. TheSongSalad - 24

Roger wins again

No. ## ][ B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>17 ][ 0457 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ deathofghosts Portal Security

Oh god damnit, i have got to stay FOCUSED

ME on Youtube! 20/20 subscribers!!!

My flash games and movies!

Huzzah!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 10:25:05

At 4/18/10 08:05 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
Top 5 Gainers:
1. RogerBK - 328
2. letiger - 296
3. CagedSilhouette - 264
4. GodsBitch - 26
5. TheSongSalad - 24

So I didn't get 300. Oh well. I always confused mine for having 1708 points last week. But I did vote on everything I could possibly vote on.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 11:41:11

At 4/18/10 08:05 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Top 5 Gainers:
1. RogerBK - 328
2. letiger - 296
3. CagedSilhouette - 264
4. GodsBitch - 26
5. TheSongSalad - 24

Damn, good job Roger, and letiger. Damn good job. I was hoping I'd only have to do a little better than I did last time to be the top gainer, but you guys kicked it into gear and proved me wrong. Congrats. ;)

No. ## ][ B/P ][ Gain ][ Gain/Day ][ Name, Rank]
>>>01 ][ 2499 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ NeonFlame126 Police Captain
>>>02 ][ 2482 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ mwmike Police Captain
>>>03 ][ 2457 ][ 0005 ][ 0.71 ][ SpiffyMasta Police Captain
>>>04 ][ 2399 ][ 0026 ][ 3.71 ][ GodsBitch Police Captain
>>>05 ][ 2254 ][ 0264 ][ 37.7 ][ CagedSilhouette Police Captain +1
>>>06 ][ 2092 ][ 0003 ][ 0.43 ][ TailsPrower Police Captain +1

Heheh, I'm above Tails now. :P

Apprentices:
None :(

Lol, you left "but we do have an apprentice", but then we don't. xP

I just might rank out of here this week, but then again, I just might get lazy. I still need to get at least a bronze whistle before I can join the EGB. I might take a little break before joining in there. Stop B/Ping as much, try and get my whistle up. Make a flash, or two. Who knows.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 11:41:26

At 4/18/10 08:05 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Sunday 18th April 2010
Good afternoon all!
Hey Lizz, what's up??
RogerBK Police Lieutenant

Yay!! I levelled up last week, but...

Top 5 Gainers:
1. RogerBK - 328

lol, I forgot that I made this much of pts, I just tough I was going to make 120, since I was w/ 84 at Friday... But, it's great to be first again.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 12:17:25

At 4/18/10 11:41 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
Damn, good job Roger, and letiger. Damn good job. I was hoping I'd only have to do a little better than I did last time to be the top gainer, but you guys kicked it into gear and proved me wrong. Congrats. ;)

I guess the reason I got shafted out of first because I was focused only on beating you, never even dared to check on how his gains were going. Although I probably woudn't have beaten him anyways.

I just might rank out of here this week, but then again, I just might get lazy. I still need to get at least a bronze whistle before I can join the EGB. I might take a little break before joining in there. Stop B/Ping as much, try and get my whistle up. Make a flash, or two. Who knows.

I just might rank out of here too, this week. Nah. It woudn;t be possible, for me anyways. I'd say give it around 2 more weeks then I'd be officially out of here. Trying to get to private as soon as I can.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 12:46:11

At 4/18/10 12:17 PM, letiger wrote: I guess the reason I got shafted out of first because I was focused only on beating you, never even dared to check on how his gains were going. Although I probably woudn't have beaten him anyways.

Lmao, good job though, none the less. I never even thought about it either. I guess since I snuck up on Roger last week and took his first place spot, he decided to be sneaky sneaky and take advantage of our challenging each other. I say sneaky, but it's fair game really. It's not like we're trading stocks or anything, getting illegal inside info, lol.

I just might rank out of here too, this week. Nah. It woudn;t be possible, for me anyways. I'd say give it around 2 more weeks then I'd be officially out of here. Trying to get to private as soon as I can.

It'd be cool to rank out with someone else, methinks. I'll slow my B/P rate. Maybe we'll rank out around the same time.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 12:54:33

At 4/18/10 12:46 PM, CagedSilhouette wrote:
At 4/18/10 12:17 PM, letiger wrote: I guess the reason I got shafted out of first because I was focused only on beating you, never even dared to check on how his gains were going. Although I probably woudn't have beaten him anyways.
No one beat me more than twice, man...
Lmao, good job though, none the less. I never even thought about it either. I guess since I snuck up on Roger last week and took his first place spot, he decided to be sneaky sneaky and take advantage

Yeah, I'm plying Metal Gear Solid 3 too much... lol

Also, I said you guys that I'm quiet, but mortal...

MUAHAHAHAh

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 13:02:27

At 4/18/10 12:54 PM, RogerBK wrote: Yeah, I'm plying Metal Gear Solid 3 too much... lol

Lmao. I love that game. :)
I never would have thought to relate it to being the top B/P gainer every week. I guess it would be easier to blam the bad submissions if you had a silenced pistol. The others wouldn't hear you coming. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 13:31:12

Does anyone know that thing you can download where it tells you if there;s a new submission to the portal? I don't have it and need it right now.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 15:30:04

This game has been on here for awhile, and now someone tries to steal it. ON ITS OWN SITE!?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 15:36:01

At 4/18/10 03:30 PM, letiger wrote: This game has been on here for awhile, and now someone tries to steal it. ON ITS OWN SITE!?
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/53 3609

You have GOT to be shitting me...

The only reason I'm not blowing the whistle immediately is because the flash doesn't appear to work (there's no video, only sound and now invisible buttons). Anyoe able to get it to show the graphics?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 16:24:06

At 4/18/10 11:41 AM, CagedSilhouette wrote: Lol, you left "but we do have an apprentice", but then we don't. xP
Blllaaaahhhh!

I knew there was something I was missing in this roster. I do apologise. Here is our little apprentice:

>>>13 ][ 0769 ][ 0000 ][ 0.00 ][ Mans0n Police Officer - Apprentice (04/13)

Hehe. My bad. He'll be on next weeks roster I think anyway.... That's if he posts any more, which he hasn't done. Hmmm.

Tsk tsk. You make too many mistakes. Anyways, I think he was on the last page. Just not on this page, give it a little while. Not like we put out a roster everyday. Or should we... What do you think about that?

And the portal is being so generous today! Just look at all these numbers.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 17:04:05

At 4/18/10 04:24 PM, letiger wrote:
Tsk tsk. You make too many mistakes. Anyways, I think he was on the last page. Just not on this page, give it a little while. Not like we put out a roster everyday. Or should we... What do you think about that?

Once a week is good. I think if we did it too often, Lizards would get pissed and 1 B/P might get in the top 5, lol.

And the portal is being so generous today! Just look at all these numbers.

I hate it when I go to B/P and there's nothing to B/P. It's hard enough to make time to do it, I don't need there to be nothing to B/P when I can get on. I bet that flash passed already but hasn't turned from purple yet.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2010-04-18 17:21:14

At 4/18/10 05:04 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 4/18/10 04:24 PM, letiger wrote: Tsk tsk. You make too many mistakes.
Gee thanks... I won't do next weeks roster then. Fine then.

Alright then! I'll make next weeks roster!

BBS Signature