Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 16:37:38 Reply

At 5/30/09 03:57 PM, Porkchop wrote:
At 5/30/09 03:44 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
SEXY NURSE! NSFW!!
Pfft, didnt even make it twitch.

Wow, you have no taste. Why do you think my first submission has her in it? SHE'S SEXY AS HELL! DUH!

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 16:42:11 Reply

At 5/30/09 04:32 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Holy fuck, you guys have taken this rape stuff too far. So far, in fact, that it's not even funny anymore. Just please, please let up a little bit with it , if not just for the sake of my sanity.

NEVER!!! It's just too damn funny to see what the others will think up. Like Porkchop who took a line from Robot Chicken.

if this a DP, I apologize

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 17:09:25 Reply

At 5/30/09 04:42 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
if this a DP, I apologize

save it, if you were really sorry about double posting completely random crap in this thread, you'd be doing it less. I could make a multiple volume record of everytime you double posted here and "apologized" for doing it.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 17:44:13 Reply

At 5/30/09 04:32 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Holy fuck, you guys have taken this rape stuff too far. So far, in fact, that it's not even funny anymore. Just please, please let up a little bit with it , if not just for the sake of my sanity.

Rape is no joking manner as I learned the hard way..

--------------- "Disrespect women and acquire currency" ---------------

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 17:51:59 Reply

Lol, calm down.
The most I say about is is a reference to my Rape Shoes (in a R.C skit)

@Terrorist.

Honestly, did you think that was a good idea? You had to have known that it would have gotten out and people would throw a shitstorm over it. Joke was funny and all, but a foot in mouth tactic would have been better in that situation.

[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 17:55:38 Reply

At 5/30/09 05:44 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: Rape is no joking manner as I learned the hard way..

Damn, that's one wallop of a shitbomb ya got there. Was there an actual list or did you just say names? If one of those girls was actually a rape victim, then I understand everyone being pissed. Otherwise, people need to grow some balls and realize there's such thing as sick humor. But you know how schools are, they gotta keep up a facade of "caring" for their students.

BBS Signature
ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 17:59:55 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:01 AM, TailsPrower wrote: ninjakoopa, you also exceed our requirements for b/p badge and post count. You've also got a good post history, although I feel sometimes you get a bit intense with debate threads.

Cool.

Just keep in mind, composure is a quality we expect the utmost from our members.

"All members are expected to keep their cool at all times."
Gotcha!

Other than that, you're as good as in. Great to have you on board, lieutenant!

Great to be on board! =)

If either of you haven't done so already, I highly suggest you guys acquaint yourselves with the NGPD FAQ page which you'll find in my sig.

Done! It still doesn't answer my question about being sexually threatened with bananas lol.

Finally, I'd like to congratulate the both of you for successfully passing our inspection and becoming apprentices! Dismissed!
*salute*

Thank you, sir!
*salute*

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:02:33 Reply

Dont forget about the Pink Aura.
It's only for the week, unless you decide to keep it.

BBS Signature
ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:13:30 Reply

At 5/30/09 06:02 PM, Porkchop wrote: Dont forget about the Pink Aura.

Lol, almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me.

*changes aura*
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:29:24 Reply

At 5/30/09 04:24 PM, TheSongSalad wrote: that's... odd to say the least. sorry for that, i was under the impression we were supposed to mention somehow that we were banned...

You can blame malacy or whatever his name is. I'm under the strange impression mods are trolls with gold aura's and block buttons.

And this isn't an insult it's actually an observational conclusion.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:36:38 Reply

At 5/30/09 05:09 PM, TailsPrower wrote: save it, if you were really sorry about double posting completely random crap in this thread, you'd be doing it less. I could make a multiple volume record of everytime you double posted here and "apologized" for doing it.

For once I actually agree. You need to cut down on posting mindless crap dude! I mean a NSFW link to a cartoon nurse? Come on!

At 5/30/09 06:29 PM, Brick-top wrote: And this isn't an insult it's actually an observational conclusion.

Here here. I totally agree with you. However, not ALL mods are like that. Some are quite nice, like Rucklo and Jonas and Dry-Ice

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:38:20 Reply

At 5/30/09 06:36 PM, Lizzardis wrote:

I'm sorry i didn't finish my post.

I was going to ask how we all are today? After i have had a hard night of playing on-line with my mates and now my fingers are sore. xD

So, how are you today? Or should i say...How have you guys been?

X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:43:21 Reply

At 5/30/09 05:51 PM, Porkchop wrote: @Terrorist.

Honestly, did you think that was a good idea? You had to have known that it would have gotten out and people would throw a shitstorm over it. Joke was funny and all, but a foot in mouth tactic would have been better in that situation.

Yea, looking back it was stupid :/

At 5/30/09 05:55 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Damn, that's one wallop of a shitbomb ya got there. Was there an actual list or did you just say names?

Just said names, it wasn't written down or anything

BBS Signature
TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 18:53:22 Reply

At 5/30/09 06:29 PM, Brick-top wrote:
You can blame malacy or whatever his name is. I'm under the strange impression mods are trolls with gold aura's and block buttons.

And this isn't an insult it's actually an observational conclusion.

i think mostly they do an alright job, but they do get too intense from time to time. all that power goes to the head. with all the crap that's said in topics in general, it's odd how many people get banned for things others dont. i remember a topic had 30 or 40 posts that said something along the lines of 'penis' because a mod posted penis earlier in the thread. try doing that and see if you get banned.

@ terrorist, not so smooth there dude. i try to avoid saying shit like that because you can get in a lot of trouble, but i totally am on your side. i had a friend who got suspended for a joke too

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:13:55 Reply

Any way let's not make this entire page about bashing mods because if I start I wont stop.

How's the portal been lately? I was on a crusade to level up and get rid of this sergeant badge but I seemed to have slowed down due to the fact that watching all the shit flashes is mind numbing. I usually have music playing quietly in the background just to make it more bearable.

Off topic I've decided to become 'healthier'. I've bought more toiletries and vitamin/cod liver tablets and exercise has been on the excess.

X-TERRORIST-X
X-TERRORIST-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:16:59 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:13 PM, Brick-top wrote: Off topic I've decided to become 'healthier'. I've bought more toiletries and vitamin/cod liver tablets and exercise has been on the excess.

Good choice!

If running is part of your future plans for fitness, you should consider joining the running crew linked to in my sig. We can help you out get started, and fellow NGPD member Spiffy is also part of the crew.

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:25:53 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:16 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: If running is part of your future plans for fitness, you should consider joining the running crew linked to in my sig. We can help you out get started, and fellow NGPD member Spiffy is also part of the crew.

I run on average about 20 miles a day at work.

It's employment, not a hobby. My legs are ready to fall off and I've already pulled a muscle. Plus the sun burn isn't helping much.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:34:58 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:25 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/30/09 09:16 PM, X-TERRORIST-X wrote: If running is part of your future plans for fitness, you should consider joining the running crew linked to in my sig. We can help you out get started, and fellow NGPD member Spiffy is also part of the crew.
I run on average about 20 miles a day at work.

What the fuck job do you do???

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:42:58 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:34 PM, Porkchop wrote: What the fuck job do you do???

I load recycle trucks in a plethora of villages about 15 miles from my home.

They have two boxes, one is for paper, the other is for cans and glass. I pick the boxes up, I dump the paper into the truck but we need to separate the cans and glass.

Then (after putting them back) we run like mad men to the next one and repeat the process. We can't jump on the side of the truck and running is much faster than getting in every time.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 21:47:15 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:42 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/30/09 09:34 PM, Porkchop wrote: What the fuck job do you do???
I load recycle trucks in a plethora of villages about 15 miles from my home.

They have two boxes, one is for paper, the other is for cans and glass. I pick the boxes up, I dump the paper into the truck but we need to separate the cans and glass.

Then (after putting them back) we run like mad men to the next one and repeat the process. We can't jump on the side of the truck and running is much faster than getting in every time.

Wait, you're from the UK/Europe in general, right? Only asking because in USA, the guys who load the garbage trucks stand on little scaffolds built onto the trucks, I've never seen them run from house to house to do that.
That sounds like a really shit job though, although I presume you've got it for a reason, right? Thats just what it strikes me as.

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 22:12:38 Reply

At 5/30/09 09:47 PM, Porkchop wrote: That sounds like a really shit job though, although I presume you've got it for a reason, right? Thats just what it strikes me as.

It's great exercise, the people there are alright, the money's good and once I stop burning I'll be getting a tan.

But standing on scaffolds is just pure laziness. If it's too long, they can jump in the cab. If it's for all day then boo hoo I do 10 hour shifts and I'm fine (more or less but I haven't been working there that long so it's normal). There would have to be a very extraordinary reason to why they would need platforms on the side other than they're too lazy to run.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 22:18:08 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:12 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/30/09 09:47 PM, Porkchop wrote: That sounds like a really shit job though, although I presume you've got it for a reason, right? Thats just what it strikes me as.

There would have to be a very extraordinary reason to why they would need platforms on the side other than they're too lazy to run.

Well, we did earn that "Fattest country in the world" for a reason.

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 22:31:26 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:18 PM, Porkchop wrote: Well, we did earn that "Fattest country in the world" for a reason.

Ahem, ninth fattest in the world. Don't slander unless it's accurate you hill billy yanky doodle.

See what I did there?
ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 22:40:08 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:12 PM, Brick-top wrote: It's great exercise, the people there are alright, the money's good and once I stop burning I'll be getting a tan.

Sounds like a good deal if you ask me! Just from working, you'll be in good health and you'd get a nice tan. And on top of that, good pay.

But standing on scaffolds is just pure laziness. There would have to be a very extraordinary reason to why they would need platforms on the side other than they're too lazy to run.
At 5/30/09 10:18 PM, Porkchop wrote: Well, we did earn that "Fattest country in the world" for a reason.

^

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 22:55:47 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:40 PM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote:
At 5/30/09 10:12 PM, Brick-top wrote: It's great exercise, the people there are alright, the money's good and once I stop burning I'll be getting a tan.
Sounds like a good deal if you ask me! Just from working, you'll be in good health and you'd get a nice tan. And on top of that, good pay.

The problem is we wear kevlar gloves. So my arms and any exposing skin will tan but my hands will always remain must lighter.

They look very similar to these:

Newgrounds Police Dept.

ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 23:32:19 Reply

At 5/30/09 10:55 PM, Brick-top wrote: The problem is we wear kevlar gloves. So my arms and any exposing skin will tan but my hands will always remain must lighter.

To me, that would be look kinda weird. You're arms will be of a darker color, yet your hands will always remain light. Not sure if you can even out the skin tone there.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 23:38:36 Reply

I suppose he could use tanning lotion to help balance it out... if that stuff even works. Speaking of jobs, I was thinking about getting a job myself over the summer. I've never been employed and I have no prior experience with tools or any particular craft. I'd be alright with interacting with people if I knew the details in-and-out. I'd be perfectly fine with some muscle work. I'm not too picky about pay, I'll take just about anything.

Any suggestions?

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-30 23:46:55 Reply

At 5/30/09 11:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Any suggestions?

Delivering newspapers.

Computer inputting.

Shop clerk.

etc.

ninjakoopa-33
ninjakoopa-33
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-31 00:04:14 Reply

At 5/30/09 11:46 PM, Brick-top wrote:
At 5/30/09 11:38 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Any suggestions?
Delivering newspapers
Computer inputting.
Shop clerk.

^
Those sound like good suggestions to me! Should be fairly easy, though I doubt you'd get good pay.

Other suggestions I can think of would be:
- Trash pickup
- Restaurant waiter
- Bank teller

I'd say any job you pick would be good, as long as you're not working at a fast-food restaurant. I'd say to avoid working at McDonald's, Burger King, etc.

Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-05-31 00:10:31 Reply

At 5/31/09 12:04 AM, ninjakoopa-33 wrote: Those sound like good suggestions to me! Should be fairly easy, though I doubt you'd get good pay.

No matter what you get you'll most likely be on minimum wage. Take what you can get, ask everybody and once you have it look for something else just in case that one falls through.

Most importantly, don't put all your eggs in one basket. I made that mistake and the cost was I was unemployed for a year.