TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:29 AM Reply

At 3/22/08 11:42 PM, FamilyGuy05 wrote: I respect your answer sir. Thank you. I will spend most of my time around the bbs. Also, may I ask, who is ramagi? I really dont know her. She seems to be the head of bbs post people say. I really apprciate the help.

I'm glad you see things our way and I'd also be more than happy to answer your question. ramagi is a highly respected moderator of the forums and, from what I understand, is a regular visitor of the clubs & crew forums, which is why I contacted her to help us with our new thread. She is also widely known throughout Newgrounds by her title as the "Blam Queen" since she is one of the top ranked b/p users.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:07 AM Reply

Hey guys, sorry I missed first page. I was banned for 3 days but now I'm back.

Thanks for giving the message nossinator.

Anyway, did somebody say IT'S SNOWING!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:01 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 04:07 AM, Brick-top wrote: Hey guys, sorry I missed first page. I was banned for 3 days but now I'm back.

Thanks for giving the message nossinator.

Anyway, did somebody say IT'S SNOWING!

yeah no joke. I mean, the snow JUST finished melting here and now we gotta start all over again... ugh. This is my spring break huh?

BBS Signature
djconnect
djconnect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:46 AM Reply

I hate the snow but hear in Buffalo we have a saying "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minuets it will change". One minute its snowing the next your laying in your lawn trying to tan. snow can be fun tho. Snow ball fights, snow men, tunnels, sledding and so much more. I guess you just have to make the best of the situation.

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature
djconnect
djconnect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 06:11 AM Reply

Also i think this movie would count as spam correct me if im wrong
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 1477

sorry for the double post

BBS Signature
AxeWarrior
AxeWarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:26 PM Reply

Police Sergant AxeWarrior reporting.

Sometimes you have to burn everything down, so you can have nothing at all.

BBS Signature
SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 01:49 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 06:11 AM, djconnect wrote: Also i think this movie would count as spam correct me if im wrong
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 1477

Well, it was Blammed. But by "spam", do you mean advertising, or just extreme crap? Because there's no rules against the second (just vote 0), and unless the ad is stolen the admins don't want you flagging the first (again, vote 0). So if you voted 0 you just got a Blam point, but the flag was wasted.

DBlach
DBlach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 05:46 AM, djconnect wrote: I hate the snow but hear in Buffalo we have a saying "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minuets it will change". One minute its snowing the next your laying in your lawn trying to tan. snow can be fun tho. Snow ball fights, snow men, tunnels, sledding and so much more. I guess you just have to make the best of the situation.

This makes me grateful to live in California one of the best places to enjoy spring break it is a balmy 70 degrees and let me tell ya it feels great

The New NGPD / Join the EGB
To Blam and Protect!
Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature
AxeWarrior
AxeWarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 02:34 PM, DBlach wrote:
At 3/23/08 05:46 AM, djconnect wrote: I hate the snow but hear in Buffalo we have a saying "if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minuets it will change". One minute its snowing the next your laying in your lawn trying to tan. snow can be fun tho. Snow ball fights, snow men, tunnels, sledding and so much more. I guess you just have to make the best of the situation.
This makes me grateful to live in California one of the best places to enjoy spring break it is a balmy 70 degrees and let me tell ya it feels great

I live in Virgina Beach and during spring everyday is 88 degrees and everynight is 46 degrees. It such a weird climate that living here never makes me happy.

BBS Signature
SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 03:59 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 03:15 PM, AxeWarrior wrote:
At 3/23/08 02:34 PM, DBlach wrote:
I live in Virgina Beach and during spring everyday is 88 degrees and everynight is 46 degrees. It such a weird climate that living here never makes me happy.

I live in Schuylkill County, Pennsylvania. Or as I like to call it, the asshole of the world. It's too cold here for half the year. When I leave high school, though, I'm going to move somewhere that all 12 months of the year have nice, hot weather. Unless Clinton gets the Presidency; then I'm just leaving the USA period, destination be damned.

DBlach
DBlach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:15 PM Reply

When I leave high school, though, I'm going to move somewhere that all 12 months of the year have nice, hot weather. Unless Clinton gets the Presidency; then I'm just leaving the USA period, destination be damned.

Amen to that Obama all the way

To Blam and Protect!
Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature
SapphireLight
SapphireLight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Artist
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:50 PM Reply

I prefer snow over practically-tornado winds anyday. I LIKE WEARING HATS DAMN IT <_<

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 04:56 PM Reply

Well all the snow went about 3-5 hours after I took that picture.

I cant believe I got us talking about the weather. How fun is that?!

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Lieutenant BobbaQ reporting! Apologies for putting in an appearance sooner. My internet has been pretending to be in a coma for all of yesterday and the evening. Heard the old thread couldn't be closed so I took the liberty or leaving a final message on it just now. Are the coffee machines in yet?

Have people been given jobs yet?

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
PieGraphGlock
PieGraphGlock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 05:32 PM Reply

I'd like to join the force!

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
- George Washington

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:06 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 12:26 PM, AxeWarrior wrote: Police Sergant AxeWarrior reporting.

I saw a LOT of really short posts when I did the inspection, however, most of them were relevant and somewhat contributing to the discussion. You can be an apprentice as long as you work on putting a little more meat on your posts.

Dismissed!

At 3/23/08 05:32 PM, PieGraphGlock wrote: I'd like to join the force!

I'd say that you pass our P.I. Congrats! You are hereby an apprentice of the NGPD, dont let us down.

BBS Signature
SoulMaster71
SoulMaster71
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 3/23/08 05:32 PM, PieGraphGlock wrote: I'd like to join the force!

All right. Looks like you've got the posts, the post quality and the badge, Lieutenant. However, you might want to work on your Whistle; we're not all that big into Garbage whistles around here. It's not enough on its own to prevent admission to the Department, but it's still not something we want to have.

If you're serious about joining and about membership, I suggest you keep an eye on Rage's in Wi/Ht. People post abusive reviews there all the time, and the most recent page (near the bottom) usually has some things you can blow your whistle on. Also, if you find abusive reviews post them there. But use your judgment on blowing; while I know people who got Deity from that thread (and I myself am one of them), I know people who got Garbage there as well.

djconnect
djconnect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 08:39 PM Reply

Well, it was Blammed. But by "spam", do you mean advertising, or just extreme crap? Because there's no rules against the second (just vote 0), and unless the ad is stolen the admins don't want you flagging the first (again, vote 0). So if you voted 0 you just got a Blam point, but the flag was wasted.

Well I did say correct me if I was wrong, and I was wrong. I did vote a 0 and I actually did not flag it. I looked into the rules and noticed there is no rule about ADs. Does any one know why this is? I did not know that NG would host ADs [ given that they pass judgment]. Now i know someone will point out the site motto "everything by everyone" but we should draw the line some were.

On a side note and a little off topic but I was just wondering, what happens when TailsPrower has to many b/p to be apart of the force? Who becomes the new leader, and how is that leader selected?

BBS Signature
Brick-top
Brick-top
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:38 PM Reply

Well, now that the new club is I'd like to get something that I've been thinking about for a while now.

I'm probably the lowest ranking member here. And what I mean by that is I'm the most terrible in my performance, doing my duty, my behaviour etc.

I don't salute, I dont call anyone sir or show ANY respect to anyone else, I swear alot, I dont vote on flash or audio, I dont blow the whistle, I dont go on any other NGPD websites, my post quality is AWFUL and not as bad as the fact that I dont post at all anymore.

I act like that because I can't take NG seriously enough anymore. It used to be my life now it's what I do to waste spare time.

Half the time I feel like I'm walking on thin ice so do you guys think I should just leave because I'm not helping?

I'm not saying anything yet I just want your opinions.

TheNossinator
TheNossinator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:47 PM Reply

Hey guys, I think this is stolen.

Original: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dr um

Newgrounds Copy: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 1590

idiot-buster
idiot-buster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Musician
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:05 AM Reply

can i join im, im a Praporshchik is that good

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 3/24/08 12:05 AM, Buster1 wrote: can i join im, im a Praporshchik is that good

The Elite Guard Barracks would be a much more suited place for your rank.

you guys remember me, eh...?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 08:39 PM, djconnect wrote: On a side note and a little off topic but I was just wondering, what happens when TailsPrower has to many b/p to be apart of the force? Who becomes the new leader, and how is that leader selected?

hahaha I doubt I'll ever get enough b/p points to rank out of here! But if I do, then I'll have my work cut out for me to find a successor that's competent and devoted enough to manage the member list and keep all hell from breaking loose around this thread. In other words, it's too soon to start talking about my replacement :)

To answer your other question, I guess the only way I can tell you how to become a leader is how I became one myself. To put it simply, it's dedication and positivity. If you've been active here for a while (about 70 pages for me) and demonstrate that you're a good role model for other members, then you've got everything going for you. You have to be the kind of person who everyone immediately turns to when the seat is vacant. Honestly, I'd be overjoyed if I ever met such a person, then I could leave knowing that this crew won't die :P

At 3/23/08 09:38 PM, Brick-top wrote: I'm probably the lowest ranking member here. And what I mean by that is I'm the most terrible in my performance, doing my duty, my behaviour etc.

Trust me, you are FAR from being labled as such ;)

I swear alot, I dont vote on flash or audio, I dont blow the whistle, I dont go on any other NGPD websites.

I wouldn't worry about voting on audio submissions. As for the rest, you and I are no different really.

I act like that because I can't take NG seriously enough anymore. It used to be my life now it's what I do to waste spare time.

I only come here cuz of the BBS, more specifically the NGPD. Aside from that, I really don't do much else.

Half the time I feel like I'm walking on thin ice so do you guys think I should just leave because I'm not helping?

We won't mind if you don't "help" us as long as you don't disappear for months at a time. I'd rather have a member that doesn't make any significant contributions than one that can't make a few posts here every couple weeks.

At 3/24/08 12:22 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: The Elite Guard Barracks would be a much more suited place for your rank.

Yeah what he said...

you guys remember me, eh...?

remotely, yes :P

BBS Signature
AxeWarrior
AxeWarrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 09:26 AM Reply

At 3/23/08 07:06 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/23/08 12:26 PM, AxeWarrior wrote: Police Sergant AxeWarrior reporting.
I saw a LOT of really short posts when I did the inspection, however, most of them were relevant and somewhat contributing to the discussion. You can be an apprentice as long as you work on putting a little more meat on your posts.

Dismissed!

Shweet , thanks alot!!! You don't know how much this means to me!! I think i'm gonna cry *cries*.

BBS Signature
EnglishPanda
EnglishPanda
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 10:04 AM Reply

I would like to join :D

BBS Signature
bahamutzer03
bahamutzer03
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 12:09 PM Reply

good afternoon people. Tails, it's good to see you got the club up and running again. Now, without further ado..*ahem* *salute* officer bahamutzer03, requesting permission to join the department sir!

Quinny
Quinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 02:16 PM Reply

Grrr, some '07 noob left a post on the old thread asking to join. I gave him what for. Bloody civilians...

Hello and welcome to all the new recruits! Hope you enjoy your time here!

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature
DBlach
DBlach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 03:43 PM Reply

Sirs *salutes* i have a question, what is the dept.'s idea about the tom fulp, adolf hitler, joseph stalin, and ash rapem flashes? i vote 0 on all of them but they still manage to pass, is this considered spam?

To Blam and Protect!
Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 04:46 PM Reply

At 3/24/08 03:43 PM, DBlach wrote: Sirs *salutes* i have a question, what is the dept.'s idea about the tom fulp, adolf hitler, joseph stalin, and ash rapem flashes? i vote 0 on all of them but they still manage to pass, is this considered spam?

I must ask this first, do you watch every one of them and vote unbiased? Because making assumptions based on the title and the author is a highly discouraged habit. I would consider it spam but not to the extent that would call for a whistle.

BBS Signature
DBlach
DBlach
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. Mar. 24th, 2008 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 3/24/08 04:46 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 3/24/08 03:43 PM, DBlach wrote: Sirs *salutes* i have a question, what is the dept.'s idea about the tom fulp, adolf hitler, joseph stalin, and ash rapem flashes? i vote 0 on all of them but they still manage to pass, is this considered spam?
I must ask this first, do you watch every one of them and vote unbiased? Because making assumptions based on the title and the author is a highly discouraged habit. I would consider it spam but not to the extent that would call for a whistle.

of course i watch them all sir, but they are all the same just a pic of the aforementioned character with some music and occasionally the poorly animated loop

To Blam and Protect!
Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature