SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 00:50:24 Reply

At 2/15/09 12:03 AM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/14/09 11:32 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Nice, you'll be 18 in a week, huh? Well I'll be 19 this July 17th!! HA! lmao, seriously though, congrats.
Yea? Well, guess what? ILL BE 18 NEXT YEAR!
This is about whose birthday is latest, right?

lmfao. That's so out there, it's so damn funny. LMFAO!!

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1
Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 03:14:26 Reply

At 2/14/09 07:06 PM, Lizzardis wrote: I only know this one cause i used to play VR alot, now this jackass has put it on just now.

As the site that you linked the original to is malware, it's highly likely that Wade would think that it's an attempt to compromise his computer and just ignore it. The same game has been hosted on Newgrounds before, so if anyone want to PM Wade reporting it, then I'd suggest using the following link:

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Insanimation
Insanimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 07:33:32 Reply

At 2/14/09 02:52 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Great news everyone! Some of you may have noticed Mike's hard work around the dept. So that had me thinking, he's already been around here for a while and he's most certainly a consistent member. As a result, I've decided to make him the new Unit Ops. This is an especially momentous time since I never thought I'd appoint another second in command, but I do have much faith in mike and his ability to carry out his duties.

*salutes*

Awesome.
Mike is an excellent person to take up this post. He is a regular B/Per, keen to improve his B/P ratio, constantly finding stolen flashes, and, above all, an excellent poster. He always knows how to get a good balance between serious and funny, and, considering his sign-up date (3 days before me), has caught on extremely quick. In my opinion, he is certainly up there with the top posters of his generation, and definately within the top 2 or 3 '08ers. <3

Now, I'm not sure about the rituals for inducting a Unit-Op, but I feel we may need another shipment of bananas, lube, tweezers and peanuts. :3

*Epic Salute*

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 08:03:35 Reply

At 2/15/09 03:14 AM, mwmike wrote:
At 2/14/09 07:06 PM, Lizzardis wrote: I only know this one cause i used to play VR alot, now this jackass has put it on just now.
As the site that you linked the original to is malware, it's highly likely that Wade would think that it's an attempt to compromise his computer and just ignore it.

AH! Ok i didn't realise it had been hosted before onto here, i'm just saying it was stolen thats all. I don't agree that the site is malware although AVG does give a warning. I just think that there is something on the site that makes AVG think so, i used to play that game a lot and the site never gave me malware what-so-ever.

Meh, ok i will look into the flashes if they have been posted on here in the future.

EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 10:12:09 Reply

-Stolen Flash Alert-

STOLEN:

ORIGINAL:

• Cheese Hunt
    Cheese Hunt by ultimatearcade

Click to view.

Type
    Game
    Rated
    Everyone

It's close to passing, so be quick.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 10:21:47 Reply

At 2/15/09 12:50 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
At 2/15/09 12:03 AM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/14/09 11:32 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
Yea? Well, guess what? ILL BE 18 NEXT YEAR!
This is about whose birthday is latest, right?
lmfao. That's so out there, it's so damn funny. LMFAO!!

You really know what to say to a girl...

[WWE Fans][XBL: PissedMexicans][Toonami Aftermath]

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 11:37:47 Reply

Damn, I still got about 10 months left before I hit my 18th, which also happens to be my golden birthday. Maybe then the guys at walmart will let me buy some silicon spray. Bastards thought I would abuse it to get high so they didn't let me buy it.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 11:39:31 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:37 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Damn, I still got about 10 months left before I hit my 18th, which also happens to be my golden birthday. Maybe then the guys at walmart will let me buy some silicon spray. Bastards thought I would abuse it to get high so they didn't let me buy it.

Lol, better look next time Tails.

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 11:42:44 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:39 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/15/09 11:37 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Damn, I still got about 10 months left before I hit my 18th, which also happens to be my golden birthday. Maybe then the guys at walmart will let me buy some silicon spray. Bastards thought I would abuse it to get high so they didn't let me buy it.

GOD DAMMIT!
I hate it when i'm tired, i meant to say 'Better luck next time' oh and while i'm here, i'd like to ask you guys something.
I hardly cycle yet me and my uncle are cycling 6 and a half miles from my home to school, how long would you guys think it would take?
Taking into account i probably cycle an average speed for a cyclist.

Sorry about double post. I ruined my witty comment to tails because i'm tired.

damn
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 11:54:02 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:42 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
At 2/15/09 11:39 AM, Lizzardis wrote:
GOD DAMMIT!
I hate it when i'm tired, i meant to say 'Better luck next time' oh and while i'm here, i'd like to ask you guys something.
I hardly cycle yet me and my uncle are cycling 6 and a half miles from my home to school, how long would you guys think it would take?
Taking into account i probably cycle an average speed for a cyclist.

Sorry about double post. I ruined my witty comment to tails because i'm tired.
damn

You're such a failure, go roll off of the back of society.
Kidding, seriously.
Uhm, I suppose it would depend on how long it takes for a mile. If you can knock out a mile, no sweat, you might want to consider getting in shape a bit more before hopping on and knocking out 6ish miles.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 13:24:02 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:54 AM, Crusher117 wrote: You're such a failure, go roll off of the back of society.

I'M SORRY I KNOW I'M A FAILURE, WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Kidding, seriously.

YEY!

Uhm, I suppose it would depend on how long it takes for a mile. If you can knock out a mile, no sweat, you might want to consider getting in shape a bit more before hopping on and knocking out 6ish miles.

Too late Crusher i'm doing it 2moro. Haha!
I think if it's not too much of a trek, i may do it everyday to school! Thats a way to get into shape!

SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 16:43:19 Reply

It got quiet in here. Time to liven things up around here.

*gets a can of SPAM and starts re-enacting the Monty Python's Flying Circus skit "SPAM"*

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 16:50:02 Reply

At 2/15/09 04:43 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: It got quiet in here. Time to liven things up around here.

*gets a can of SPAM and starts re-enacting the Monty Python's Flying Circus skit "SPAM"*

Well, you know what? Not every one of us can spend every fucking waking moment on NG, let alone a given club thread EACH AND EVERY 24 FUCKING HOURS OF EVERY FUCKING DAY! THAT SHIT IS NO BUENO!

Im fuckin bored. Any of you boys gay for pay?

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 16:57:14 Reply

At 2/15/09 04:50 PM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/15/09 04:43 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: It got quiet in here. Time to liven things up around here.

Well, you know what? Not every one of us can spend every fucking waking moment on NG, let alone a given club thread EACH AND EVERY 24 FUCKING HOURS OF EVERY FUCKING DAY! THAT SHIT IS NO BUENO!

Im fuckin bored. Any of you boys gay for pay?

Well excuse me for trying to RID MYSELF OF MY BOREDOM!!! >_< Gah, so I'm bored as well, big damn deal!

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 17:01:59 Reply

At 2/15/09 04:57 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
At 2/15/09 04:50 PM, Crusher117 wrote:
Well excuse me for trying to RID MYSELF OF MY BOREDOM!!! >_< Gah, so I'm bored as well, big damn deal!

You're excused.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 17:03:59 Reply

thank you, see, that wasn't so hard, was it?

BBS Signature
Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 17:17:18 Reply

At 2/15/09 05:03 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: thank you, see, that wasn't so hard, was it?

Thats what I told her after.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 17:30:05 Reply

moving on, I uploaded my full Valentine's Day video to youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ijJ04nJ c4 check it out. This explains why I didn't get as many pics into my FLASH, but I did try.

BBS Signature
Gu-rrilla
Gu-rrilla
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 18:16:34 Reply

At 2/14/09 02:52 PM, TailsPrower wrote: As a result, I've decided to make him the new Unit Ops.

lolwut?

Haha, just kidding. Congrats mike.
PenitentTangent
PenitentTangent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 23:16:17 Reply

At 2/15/09 06:04 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: lulz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What a time for me to drop by.

I remember when I was 15 and this all meant something to me.

Those were the days.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-15 23:25:11 Reply

Yo Zekey, WTF?! what possessed you to make fun of the NGPD?! Also, I myself in real life am majoring in Criminal Justice. I do believe that the NGPD stands for a great good by doing what we can to clean up the site and the portal. As you very damn well are aware of, there have been shit-loads of shit submissions that have been passing and Wade still allows them to exist when they have a score of like .68/5.00 or lower yet, .51/5.00 seriously.

CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Voice Actor
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 00:42:54 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:25 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

You know... I really ought to kick you out for reacting the way you did. You're lucky it's only him. Next time I won't be so lenient.

take a look at our FAQ and skim around until you see big, bold, underlined text.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
SilentCobra
SilentCobra
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Gamer
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 00:48:25 Reply

Sorry Sir, I just get really defensive about topics and things I care about. I like to think we are making a difference here on NG by trying to clean up the site and the portal. When I get going like I did, I just have a difficult time trying to stop and thinking about what it is I am typing or saying.

*drops and gives Tails 50 push-ups* Again, I am very sorry sir.

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Animator
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 01:53:17 Reply

At 2/16/09 12:48 AM, SlntCobra1 wrote:
*drops and gives Tails 50 push-ups* Again, I am very sorry sir.

For an eighteen year old, you've got a lot of growing up to do. It's the internet, so quit getting bent out of shape. Read the quote in my sig, translate it, and live by it.

What's more, don't pretend to be something you're not, everybody. Zekey had made some valid points.

Albeit, cynically delivered points, but let's take a step back and think about what we are, and what we're supposed to do.

I support keeping the tradition of it all alive, and let's not forget to have fun doing it, but we need to take the NGPD for what it is, and not for what it isn't.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 03:36:13 Reply

At 2/15/09 06:04 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: do you guys SERIOUSLY think you have any effect on this website? that your crew is somehow shaping the great clay mold that is newgrounds?

Well Zekey, i'm not being funny and sorry if i'm being rude or stepping out of line, but i don't see you at least TRYING to help Newgrounds.
Instead you bad mouth about the only club, apart from the NGDD, on which would at least like to make a bit of an effort to make newgrounds a nice place.

i skim through these clubs and i'd like to think everyone is just rpg'ing but jesus some of you really think that you're important or something. its nuts.

Well i don't believe in Jesus so.....that's kinda awkward.

look at this trash:

At 2/14/09 01:32 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Sorry, even though you're a police officer, we ask that recruits have a minimum of at least 50 posts to join. You can read all about our prerequisites and the group itself on the first page and the NGPD FAQ.
Since when does post count = the quality of a member?

Because at the end of the day if your going to join the NGPD then you have to AT LEAST know how to make decent posts and not shitty one liners like some new users do.
If you go back a few pages, i may be wrong and this may be on the NGDD but a user asked to be a part of this club using only one line, we denied him because all of his posts were one lines.

fuck I have a million posts here. doesn't make me any less shitty of a member.

tanooki-john has like 9 and a half trillion posts here
that doesn't make him any less of a perverted pedophile furry faggot now does it?

Personally i couldn't give a flying f*** about him. His life is his life, he can do whatever he likes with it.

but by your rules, if he or I came a hoppin in "oh please masta lemme join y'all group!" we'd be allowed to join.

I can gladly say he wouldn't and you are mistaken. Here why don't you have a read through them again NGPD FAQ's

At 2/14/09 02:52 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Great news everyone! Some of you may have noticed Mike's hard work around the dept.

*salutes*
Yessir.
Mike has done alot of hard work here posting occasionally and pretending he is an imaginary police officer on the internet. Yessir yessir. He deserves an internet medal and an internet promotion.

It doesnt matter that if this whole section of the forums were deleted, that it wouldnt change how the site functions at all, no sir.

Ah yes ok it wouldn't make a difference but at least you see us TRYING to make a difference and not bad mouthing someone else just because your sat on your ass all day.

At 2/14/09 03:11 PM, Lizzardis wrote:
Congratulations on your new badge AND your promotion, i think you will be good sat there along side Tails.
Oh boy a badge that doesn't exist!

Erm......Yeah it does Level 7 fuck face.

You get to be the right hand man of a guy who is several years younger than you, who is named after a fucking sonic-the-hedgehog sidekick!

Now lets not start calling each-others usernames now. We don't want an uproar!

I wish I was in your shoes right now, bro!

You wouldn't be able to handle it.

At 2/14/09 05:02 PM, mwmike wrote: If you can't assist, then it doesn't matter. One of our aims is to investigate rule-breaking Flashes; but there's far more to the club than that.
we also pretend to be policemen and act like we somehow are more prestigous than your average Joe Q Public who wandered into the site to watch some hentai and decided to hit the "flag" button!

Your sucha a dick you know that. Well i guess you do otherwise you wouldn't make this post and i wouldn't be replying.

The FAQ and rules of admission show that there are many sides to us, including good BBS posters, Blam and Protectors, and people who generally want to help the site out.
Basically we do the same thing everyone else does. Except we get to pretend we are special for doing it.

No we help others by pointing out stolen flashes and if you were such a good member you would help us instead of bad mouthing us.

I'm sorry if i stepped out of line, but this f***er just stepped out of line. He crossed the border and if i was that bothered about what this piece of shit had to say i would contact a moderator. But i'm not going to.
Again i'm sorry if i stepped out of line in any way.

Porkchop
Porkchop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Art Lover
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 06:27:45 Reply

At 2/15/09 06:04 PM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: Extremely long post

I lol'ed, first laugh i've had this morning...

BBS Signature
Insanimation
Insanimation
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 06:44:44 Reply

Haha, you guys are taking Zekey too seriously. Zekey isn't like us. He is, essentially, an intelligent troll (no offence). He is posting just to cause this reaction amongst us.

I found his comment highly amusing. He did say some pretty true stuff: We are, I suppose, pretending to be policemen, and it is all fairly pointless, but hey, we're having fun, and at least are doing something to help Newgrounds, even if it is a tiny bit. We may be only taking baby steps, but at least they're baby steps in the right direction.

NGPD isn't about what we're doing, or what impact we're having, it's about what we're standing for: a perfect Newgrounds. This will never be achieved. The spammers, flamers and trolls will always be one step ahead of us, just like real life. No matter what measures we take, the world will still be full of hatred, war and crime, and that's one of the facts of life. But even if we get one abusive flash deleted, we'll have done something.

I just wrote the biggest pile of bullshit ever...

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature
EmmDubya
EmmDubya
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 09:10:37 Reply

At 2/15/09 11:25 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: CHILL THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!

I'd take your own advice before dispensing it. As I often say about trolls, ignorance is a virtue. They thrive on attention and anger. It's always best to just move on or report them. I'm just going to move on, since he's bringing up valid points, though if you want to do more about it then report it, rather than getting pissed off.

At 2/16/09 03:36 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Again i'm sorry if i stepped out of line in any way.

By my standards; you're not stepping out of line. You are, however, falling for a troll. If someone comes in here trying to get attention, cause an argument or try to stir things up in here, the best thing to do is to just ignore them. What Insanimation said is very true, we need to lighten up a little bit and stop getting so annoyed at people who are just trying to get us annoyed.

BBS Signature
Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 09:14:39 Reply

At 2/16/09 09:10 AM, mwmike wrote:
At 2/16/09 03:36 AM, Lizzardis wrote: Again i'm sorry if i stepped out of line in any way.
By my standards; you're not stepping out of line. You are, however, falling for a troll. If someone comes in here trying to get attention, cause an argument or try to stir things up in here, the best thing to do is to just ignore them. What Insanimation said is very true, we need to lighten up a little bit and stop getting so annoyed at people who are just trying to get us annoyed.

I see what you are saying. However, i didn't think that Zekey (at the time) was a troll, because of the long post and the points he made.
I now as you have pointed it out, realise that i may have fallen for the trap. Whoops.
And again with the lightening up, what is there to lighten up?
We;
- Point out stolen/abusive flashes
- Talk/Discuss about topics
- Have Fun!

I mean what is there to lighten up?

Lizzardis
Lizzardis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-16 09:55:25 Reply

Sorry for double post but i found a stolen flash.

***ORIGINAL***

***STOLEN***

Who would steal Stick Figure Penalty?
I mean come on EVERYONE KNOWS STICK FIGURE PENALTY!!!!