00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

987,664 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-19 14:24:56

Anyone seen that show on G4 called "Code Monkeys"? It is fucking great. lmao

Sig by Byte | Steam ID -- SilentCobra | PS3 Gamer Tag -- SlntCobra1

Writers Lounge | EGB | PS3

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-19 22:36:18

Hello, I am not perfect-insanity, but since I have his password I thought I'd explain a few things about why he won't be on This site for a long time, we live in eastern Canada and got hit by a lot of storms this year the last one took out the Internet in his area, he sent a message to one of you so whoever that was can confirm this, if I can I'll try to get a better idea of when he might be able to reconnect right now I can't see it happening before summer

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-20 06:11:35

At 2/19/09 10:36 PM, perfect-insanity wrote: Hello, I am not perfect-insanity, but since I have his password I thought I'd explain a few things about why he won't be on This site for a long time, we live in eastern Canada and got hit by a lot of storms this year the last one took out the Internet in his area, he sent a message to one of you so whoever that was can confirm this, if I can I'll try to get a better idea of when he might be able to reconnect right now I can't see it happening before summer

I was the one who was alerted to the situation. It is sad that he had to go. I have been notified that I am officially now the new NGPD Roster-Maker. That means we must make a few changes:

Roster Day is now Saturday. I won't make a roster this week, since we had one on Wednesday, but I'll be starting them from the 28th, I think..

The [+/-] column will be removed, and replaced with a + or - where applicable next to the names.

If anyone has any problems with this, just say so..I am willing to change to accommodate the needs of others..

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-20 06:33:25

At 2/19/09 10:36 PM, perfect-insanity wrote: Hello, I am not perfect-insanity

That sounds quite bad, and by looking at the news the story is confirmed to be true, which proves that it isn't just a prank that has been played. My condolences to you, and everyone of whom have been affected by the weather.

At 2/20/09 06:11 AM, Insanimation wrote: I was the one who was alerted to the situation. It is sad that he had to go. I have been notified that I am officially now the new NGPD Roster-Maker. That means we must make a few changes:

Although it is sad to see Perfect go, though it's good that we have a suitable user to take over with our rosters. Good luck with conducting your future rosters.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-20 10:53:20

At 2/19/09 02:24 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Anyone seen that show on G4 called "Code Monkeys"? It is fucking great. lmao

I demand more. Havent gotten around to seeing the 2nd season, though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-20 13:51:56

At 2/20/09 10:53 AM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/19/09 02:24 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Anyone seen that show on G4 called "Code Monkeys"? It is fucking great. lmao
I demand more. Haven't gotten around to seeing the 2nd season, though.

Same here, I missed the season premiere. Ah, well, at least I was able to see all of season 1.

And to the guy who is not Perfect-Insanity, as far as the weekly roster goes, maybe we would have a roster tomorrow just so we could see how it would look in the new format as opposed to the old format?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-20 15:20:38

At 2/20/09 01:51 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: And to the guy who is not Perfect-Insanity, as far as the weekly roster goes, maybe we would have a roster tomorrow just so we could see how it would look in the new format as opposed to the old format?

Well, it won't be very different to the old roster, really..Also, I'll be quite busy tomorrow, so unfortunately, that won't be possible..It seriously wouldn't be worth it, since the last roster was made by me on Wednesday, and 4 days is a bit boring..

I have thought of another thing..Assuming many of you use NGLog, it will now be easier to tell how much you've gained since the last roster, as NGLog gets the weekly gain from Saturday.

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 10:41:37

Turd of The Week

When I went into the portal to deposit this morning I saw that this week's Turd has been removed, though this isn't the only thing about it that's different from usual. The admins have finally added a 'Entry Deleted' notice in there, so when award winning Flashes have been removed it will no longer fuck the page's layout up, as it has done in the past.

Formerly known as mwmike | I'm moderately active on last.fm | Before you post, read these. Please.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 13:13:06

ITS CATURDAY, SO POST SOME MOTHERFUCKING CATS!

No, but seriously, whats up? For the most part, i've been away from the NGPD thread, so I kinda missed a bit. How is everyone?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 14:39:27

Here ya go

I edited that one myself at here

check it.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 14:50:01

I'M NOT DEAD YET.

I haven't posted here in the pas tfew days since I had my hands tied with other things (including General). However I did update the memberlist and the NGPD main page to designate Insanimation as our new roster manager, at least until perfect is able and willing to continue once he's back in action. Insanimation, I must personally and publicly thank you for stepping up to the task. You've saved me from a ton of work and I greatly appreciate your voluntary efforts.

On a final note, I wish all the best for perfect. It can't be easy living without teh intarweb for so loooooonnngggg >_<

*salutes*

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 15:13:28

hey, since we're on the topic of funny cat pics, check out this FAIL pic.

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 15:14:59

Sorry for the double post, but this part 2 of my 2 part Economy Joke.

how bad does someone have to fuck up for this to happen to them?

And on that note, TO WHOM DOES THIS HAPPEN??!!

Y'all know the answer?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 15:34:51

the answer to the joke is

WALL ST. & MAIN ST.!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 15:58:44

you look at the picture first, then read the joke, then READ THE PUNCHLINE!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 16:35:30

****STOELN FLASH ALERT****

I know I've seen that elsewhere, but I can't recall where. I know it is stolen though.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 21:31:16

There's been a lot of instances where people ripe off the Zone hentai games. Especially the past 2 days at most!

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 21:37:12

At 2/21/09 09:31 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: There's been a lot of instances where people ripe off the Zone hentai games. Especially the past 2 days at most!

Theyve been pirated and now, its pretty commonplace to have them all, the complete versions. (Even I have some). But people are idiots and think nobody notices that they belong to someone else.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-21 21:38:52

SorryI've been gone for the last week, but I've been sick this whol damn vacation. Hpefully I at least get to miss a little school as cmpensation >:(.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 14:20:48

Any tips on how to get my blams up higher than they are now? The only things I hate are the spam flashes, FF, SS, KK, FFF, FSF, and some of the LL and CC. To be honest, the CC and LL have been going down in quality as of recent months.

Currently

Blams: 199
Saves: 486

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 14:43:37

At 2/22/09 02:20 PM, SlntCobra1 wrote: Any tips on how to get my blams up higher than they are now? The only things I hate are the spam flashes, FF, SS, KK, FFF, FSF, and some of the LL and CC. To be honest, the CC and LL have been going down in quality as of recent months.

Currently

Blams: 199
Saves: 486

Easy. Blam shit that you dont like.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 14:56:52

At 2/21/09 09:31 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: There's been a lot of instances where people ripe off the Zone hentai games. Especially the past 2 days at most!

If you see any stolen Flash, do not fear to report them, even if you aren't a member. And make sure you sign up when you've made fifty posts, all of your posts so far have been very nice. The fact that after less than two weeks you're already a sergeant is very impressive, as well. If you keep up the post quality then you'll pass the quality test with flying colours, trust me.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 14:59:48

At 2/22/09 02:56 PM, mwmike wrote:
The fact that after less than two weeks you're already a sergeant is very impressive, as well. If you keep up the post quality then you'll pass the quality test with flying colours, trust me.

Indeed, but If he continues at the rate he's going, he may have to apply to the KGB instead...

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 16:21:35

Hey guys what's up? Just got back from vacation. I can see I missed a lot. Well, whatever, I guess I'll read 4 pages worth of this group to catch up.

P.S. As of yesterday I am 18!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 17:04:09

At 2/22/09 02:59 PM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/21/09 09:31 PM, KrevZabijak wrote: There's been a lot of instances where people rip off the Zone hentai games. Especially the past 2 days at most!
The fact that after less than two weeks you're already a sergeant is very impressive, as well. If you keep up the post quality then you'll pass the quality test with flying colours, trust me.
Indeed, but If he continues at the rate he's going, he may have to apply to the KGB instead...

Not like I don't enjoy the flattery and all but I have tits. *Points to chest.* I prefer she.

That is all. :D (And at least the KGB is better than the FSB.)

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 17:09:40

At 2/22/09 04:21 PM, Eroth221 wrote: P.S. As of yesterday I am 18!!!!

18 years 9 months ago your mom and dad should have used a condom...and I bet you were so happy...just joking just joking. Congratulations on the birthday!

At 2/21/09 10:35 PM, Lizzardis wrote: So how is everybody?....I have to go to school on Monday and it's......03:35am Sunday morning. Ah well, when it gets to 8am (if i last that long) i will make cheese of toast with my new George Foreman (YEY!)

I have to go to school at 7 in the morning. I think I have ISS (In School Suspension) for being late to many days. So I can just sleep the entire day then go to my computer school in the afternoon.

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 18:46:30

At 2/22/09 05:04 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 2/21/09 09:31 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
Not like I don't enjoy the flattery and all but I have tits. *Points to chest.* I prefer she.

Are those what those oddly alluring cancerous growths are? Hm, I see. *looks closer*
I see quite well.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 22:26:55

y'all are nuts, ya know that?

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-22 22:30:58

At 2/22/09 06:46 PM, Crusher117 wrote:
At 2/22/09 05:04 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:
At 2/21/09 09:31 PM, KrevZabijak wrote:

Are those what those oddly alluring cancerous growths are? Hm, I see. *looks closer*
I see quite well.

So, with regards to Newgrounds postings and whatnot.... That makes us friends now, doesn't it? xD
(I guess that little joke is only funny in my unsober state of mind)

And while I'm at it, what page contains is the most current requirements/prerequisites for joining the NPD?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2009-02-23 01:03:51

that would be the very first page of this thread. IN case you hadn't read my signature, I am current;y majoring in Criminal Justice at Durham Technical Community College. I want to be a CSI when I finish my junior and senior years at a 4 year university.

BBS Signature