00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds Police Dept.

987,768 Views | 16,867 Replies

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-09 19:48:43

Im back, and am looking for people to enlist i the Chaos Alliance to take over Clock Crew. WHOP WILKL JOIN ME IN BATTLE?!

welcum 2 da teem shieky

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-09 20:04:10

At 4/9/08 07:48 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Guys, stop b/ping and wait for me to catch up.

Never! But I think we are taking this too far it seems like we are all so eager to leave the NGPD. I myself wish to savor every moment being apart of this fine establishment.

*salutes*

The New NGPD / Join the EGB

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 01:31:35

At 4/9/08 08:04 PM, DBlach wrote:
At 4/9/08 07:48 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Guys, stop b/ping and wait for me to catch up.
Never! But I think we are taking this too far it seems like we are all so eager to leave the NGPD. I myself wish to savor every moment being apart of this fine establishment.

*salutes*

yea, but i wouldn't look at it so much as leaving, more like getting a promotion or graduating. you can still come back and laugh at those under you, you just went up to bigger and better things.

no disrespect meant towards the club

*salute*

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 06:40:10

Police Officer youngblood26, wishing to join this department.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 10:04:36

At 4/10/08 06:40 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Police Officer youngblood26, wishing to join this department

Hears my take on youngblood, he has a good whistle witch means he has been flagging correctly. Thats always good to have in hear. His B/P is good and his post count is good. The only thing that might not pass is his post quality. His posts are short, he does seem to be on topic tho. My advice work on your post quality. ultimately the decision is not mine so you will just have to wait for a ranking officer to let you know whats going on.

***salute***

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 10:23:19

At 4/10/08 06:40 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Police Officer youngblood26, wishing to join this department.

After reading the summary of djconnect and looking a bit myself, you are indeed welcome. You'll go through a one week probationary period to see if you'll actually stick around and whatnot.

ooh, 2000 posts. I wonder how many I have.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 18:06:55

Yes, my apprenticeship finally ends tomorrow! Then I can finally be a full fledged member!

Newgrounds | PM me for a forum signature

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 19:00:26

At 4/10/08 06:06 PM, Spartan204 wrote: Yes, my apprenticeship finally ends tomorrow! Then I can finally be a full fledged member!

Congratulations!

But anyways...
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/43 4434
Links to a torrent site, allowing the piracy of Flash 9. What do the rest of you think? Unsuitable, or malicious, or what?

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 19:55:41

At 4/10/08 07:24 PM, TheNossinator wrote: But re-submitted. No changes. I think unsuitable. What about you guys?

Yes, unsuitable (due to it being illegal), but Blammed again.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 21:49:00

Hey all I've got a couple questions i hope someone here can answer. Number one: what does "All your base are belong to us"? And two: what happens if you blow the whistle on a submission that breaks the rules, but it gets blammed before it can be pulled for review? Do you lose whistle points or just not get any?

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 22:33:40

At 4/10/08 09:49 PM, DBlach wrote:

Number one: what does "All your base are belong to us" mean?
Here are some good places to find out:
Wikipedia and here.

And two: what happens if you blow the whistle on a submission that breaks the rules, but it gets blammed before it can be pulled for review? Do you lose whistle points or just not get any?
You don't get any because the administrators or mods haven't marked it for examination, therefore they can't give you a whistle point.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-10 23:54:00

At 4/10/08 10:33 PM, Spartan204 wrote: And two: what happens if you blow the whistle on a submission that breaks the rules, but it gets blammed before it can be pulled for review? Do you lose whistle points or just not get any?
You don't get any because the administrators or mods haven't marked it for examination, therefore they can't give you a whistle point.

Thanks for the answers, I knew they can't give you a point that is obvious, but do you get minus whistle points?

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 01:48:17

At 4/10/08 10:04 AM, djconnect wrote:
At 4/10/08 06:40 AM, youngblood26 wrote: Police Officer youngblood26, wishing to join this department
Hears my take on youngblood, he has a good whistle witch means he has been flagging correctly. Thats always good to have in hear. His B/P is good and his post count is good. The only thing that might not pass is his post quality. His posts are short, he does seem to be on topic tho. My advice work on your post quality. ultimately the decision is not mine so you will just have to wait for a ranking officer to let you know whats going on.

***salute***

Well, thanks to that warm welcome and to that observation of yours. Well, next time, my posts will not be brief as of my previous posts. Well, again, thank you all for the warm welcome. Well, I'm on the force now.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 15:59:54

I don't want to see what's going to happen on Clock Day in here.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 16:01:44

D: I feel so b/p weak in here.

You can't spell FÜHRER without Ü

"You know you fail in life when you fail to end your failure"

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 17:31:03

At 4/11/08 03:59 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: I don't want to see what's going to happen on Clock Day in here.

We're like 4 months away from august...

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 17:36:21

At 4/11/08 03:59 PM, NeonFlame126 wrote: I don't want to see what's going to happen on Clock Day in here.

There'd probably be a whole lot of confusion from some of the '08's that are frustrated that they can't flag or blam the submissions. I myself just see it as a day of joy because I actually like the CC.

I find them respectable because they were one of the first spam groups on here, but they use a few different methods and actually submit good Flash every once in a while, unlike those kitty krew bastards. I also enjoy Clock Day because by the time it hits, I'll have been here a year and two days. See all those saves I have? I got 25% of that on my third day.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 22:46:33

The clock crews flash's are not all bad but some just should be blamed. Tho it is my impression that NG has accepted the group as a valued part of the community. I say this because of the picture of strawberry clock on the flash page. I see clock day as a good way to rack up save points.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-11 23:32:57

At 4/11/08 10:46 PM, djconnect wrote: The clock crews flash's are not all bad but some just should be blamed. Tho it is my impression that NG has accepted the group as a valued part of the community. I say this because of the picture of strawberry clock on the flash page. I see clock day as a good way to rack up save points.

NG has accepted the group as an important part of the site, yes, and Tom Fulp is actually CarrotClock. But sometimes I wonder if that sort of status is no longer deserved: certainly after Camel Day, or after massive alt-spamming on Clock Day (not by Clocks themselves, but on the day of Clock celebration), there has to be some apprehension about some Clocks.

Personally, I still like many Clocks. Now that Rupee's out, my favorite would likely be StrangeClock, for those Lord of the Rings movies of his. But sometimes the Clock Crew goes too far in its pursuit of its own fun, and does wrong against the rules and administration of Newgrounds. I feel that perhaps Tom and Wade should pull the plug on the Clock Crew's site and stop hosting it; maybe then they would feel less secure doing this.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 00:36:11

I just became a Sergeant! I apologize for the picture but I do not post them allot so deal with it.

Also thats what you kind of have to do for now if you don't like the Clock Crew. Tho I did not know Tom was part of the clock crew, that right there is keeping them around for a long time. I don't mind the CC spamming, its spam groups like the kitty krew and who ever is spamming thous "hitter catching em all" and other movies.

***salutes***

Newgrounds Police Dept.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 01:59:29

Hey man congrats on the promotion! I'm so close to capitan I can almost taste it! I think on an earlier page I asked if most things on Clock day either get saved or blammed, but now I guess most of them get saved, but why are we even talking about this? It is a long way away. I suppose it's always good to be prepared!

*salutes*

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 02:04:52

At 4/12/08 12:36 AM, djconnect wrote: I just became a Sergeant! I apologize for the picture but I do not post them allot so deal with it.

Congratulations for being a Police Sergeant, my friend. Hope I will someday. As of now, still 400+ B/P I need to become a Police Sergeant.

Also thats what you kind of have to do for now if you don't like the Clock Crew. Tho I did not know Tom was part of the clock crew, that right there is keeping them around for a long time. I don't mind the CC spamming, its spam groups like the kitty krew and who ever is spamming thous "hitter catching em all" and other movies.

Well, as far as I know, Tom was really part of the Clock Crew. Well, I don't really mind about the gangs here like KK, and others.

***salutes***

***salutes***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 03:59:24

At 4/12/08 03:44 AM, TheNossinator wrote: Hey guys, guess what!?

I made Police Captain!

Sexy new badge.

Congrats for being a Police Captain.
***salutes TheNossinator***

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 07:26:03

*** SALUTES ***

Earl John Hickey Safety Patrol here asking permission to join dis group. I am a blam master I see shit I blam shit if you try to submit shit I will blam your shit keep running those crappy flash because I will keep gaining those blams.

I am i

Will an Admin DELETE MY SAVES.

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 07:51:53

Hi, just dropping in to... you know... say hi.

At 4/12/08 03:44 AM, TheNossinator wrote: Hey guys, guess what!?

I made Police Captain!

Congrats bud, keep it up, you'll be in the barracks in no time ;)
*salutes*

At 4/12/08 07:26 AM, EarlJHickey wrote: *** SALUTES ***

Earl John Hickey Safety Patrol here asking permission to join dis group. I am a blam master I see shit I blam shit if you try to submit shit I will blam your shit keep running those crappy flash because I will keep gaining those blams.

I'm not really sure about this but I think you still need a rank to get in.
But besides that, I have to tell you, your B/P habits are awful, blamming is not the key, now I'm gonna sound very serious about the internet, but I kinda mean it, we're here to blam and to protect. The flash that deserves a spot on Newgrounds is a flash we help. what you're doing is kinda like shooting the burglar and the victim, it's just unfair, and that's not the way I'd like to see the PD working, nor I think it's the way Tails likes it either...

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 10:19:57

At 4/12/08 07:51 AM, Lebastic wrote: Hi, just dropping in to... you know... say hi.

Hey man!

Whats new?

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 10:35:12

Do I meet the requirements to join?

PS I am very close to Police Officer if security is not good enough

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 11:32:12

At 4/12/08 10:35 AM, CTM222 wrote: Do I meet the requirements to join?

PS I am very close to Police Officer if security is not good enough

Here's my first impression on CTM222: He has very good posts, no one-liners, not even something I have accomplished. He's Security Patrol, which does indeed reach the requirements that we hope for. He also has a pretty good sign-up date as well! I believe he's ready for his apprenticeship!

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 15:04:53

At 4/12/08 10:35 AM, CTM222 wrote: Do I meet the requirements to join?

No. You play AdventureQuest. Yech.

lol jk ilu bby. Your apprenticeship starts now.

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds Police Dept. 2008-04-12 15:12:33

Someone enlighten me, why are there a bunch of CC flashes today that apologize to Tom for abusing the portal? Did I miss something?

To Blam and Protect!

Sig by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature