00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout)

8,196 Views | 79 Replies

I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:21:04

At 3/10/01 09:16 PM, whitepride1111 wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

no one

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:21:20

At 3/10/01 09:16 PM, whitepride1111 wrote: I'm sick of all the goddamn immigrants stealing jobs from hard-working white men. They trashed their own countries... lets make them live with it instead of polluting God's chosen nation, America. White men are God's chosen race... we shouldn't have to compete with subhuman blacks and hispanics. Who's with me?

Your in the wrong place you racist piece of shit. get the fuck outa here you narrow minded son of a bitch,

ROOK BITCH

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:22:46

Moron

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:23:03

At 3/10/01 09:21 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
Your in the wrong place you racist piece of shit. get the fuck outa here you narrow minded son of a bitch,

ROOK BITCH

you tell the bitch

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:24:28

You have two hands to type, you have two hands to go fuck yourself! You believe in God, eh? Well so do I. I think He was serious when he said "Love thy neighbor as you would love yourself." I'm Scottish and German, damn proud of my heratige, but I'm not an ass like you! Go home to your mommy and leave us alone. We have no room for white trash like you here on NewGrounds. PS, an Asian man was the best love I ever had, so like I said, go fuck yourself.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:25:02

Why not compete with them? Coz you'd loze like the bitch you are.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:26:40

At 3/10/01 09:23 PM, Iamdeathstrike wrote:

ROOK BITCH
you tell the bitch

This kinda shit really pisses me off. i hope that pig fucker dies a slow painful death, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh! now im angry!

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:30:51

At 3/10/01 09:26 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
This kinda shit really pisses me off. i hope that pig fucker dies a slow painful death, aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhh! now im angry!

There there, now. Threats of violence will only bring us down below his level. I say we all ignore this abomination of humanity.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:34:10

ROOK BITCH
you tell the bitch

Like thespook said:he cant go up against them cause he would lose....Fast!

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:41:27

At 3/10/01 09:34 PM, Iamdeathstrike wrote:

ROOK BITCH
you tell the bitch

Like thespook said:he cant go up against them cause he would lose....Fast!

He (you know itz a he coz women are more rational than us blokes) is another abused little boy! i just read the full topic heading so im a god damn race traitor because i dont judge people by the colour of they're skin? well fuck you! your nothin but a nazi fuck wench, why did you ever think you would get a positive reaction to this post? are you that retarded? You should have been shot at birth

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:42:16

i think that the majority of people here don't give a shit what country you're from (for the most part) or what color your skin is. So if you're here to preach white superiority, you've come to the wrong place.

Why do fuckers like you think you're funny? Do you actually believe this shit yourself or are you just trying to get a rise out of people? Either way, you're fucking stupid.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:48:10

You guys wanna know what I think? It think this could be the return of the Vipah. Somebody please report this asswipe to Tom, Ross or Wade.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:51:42

Let it go, guys. He's just mad because his dick doesn't work.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:55:54

At 3/10/01 09:48 PM, Bungh0le wrote:

You guys wanna know what I think? It think this could be the return of the Vipah. Somebody please report this asswipe to Tom, Ross or Wade.

Hmmm, it is unlikely, but a posibility.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:56:55

At 3/10/01 09:51 PM, RaijinZ wrote: Let it go, guys. He's just mad because his dick doesn't work.

AIIII got it one

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 21:58:58

He's obviously just looking for attention, don't give it to him. There is a strong possibility that it is Mr_Akuji.

D-Fenz, it is sexist to say that women are more rational than men.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:01:37

At 3/10/01 09:58 PM, Perdix wrote: He's obviously just looking for attention, don't give it to him. There is a strong possibility that it is Mr_Akuji.

And is it any wonder why the phrase "male intellect" is an oxymoron?

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:16:01

I HATE WHITEPRIDE !!!

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:21:06

I am a long time civil rights supporter (I've been to a civil rights show before, it was cool), and I think this guy is an asshole. FUCK YOU. Go jack off to some fake Hitler nude pics on those nazi sites you love to go to.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:26:49

At 3/10/01 10:01 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:
At 3/10/01 09:58 PM, Perdix wrote: He's obviously just looking for attention, don't give it to him. There is a strong possibility that it is Mr_Akuji.

now thats sexist! and what does a really stupic cow thing have to do with it?

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:31:45

I HATE RACISTS !!!!!!
here's a pic of my wife !

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:35:23

At 3/10/01 10:26 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
At 3/10/01 09:58 PM, Perdix wrote:

Oh please don't be offended, D-Fenz. Its just a little factoid.
*breeze blows up Kimono and fans out*
dammit!
*thrusts hands down like Marilyn Monroe picture*
Anyway, point is this racist fuckwad must go. Somebody please report him to Tom.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:41:08

At 3/10/01 10:35 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:
At 3/10/01 10:26 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
At 3/10/01 09:58 PM, Perdix wrote:
Oh please don't be offended, D-Fenz. Its just a little factoid.
*breeze blows up Kimono and fans out*
dammit!
*thrusts hands down like Marilyn Monroe picture*
Anyway, point is this racist fuckwad must go. Somebody please report him to Tom.

EMAIL HAS GONE TO TOM, but didn't you get it "oxymoron" "stupid cow thing" OX MORON GEDDIT???

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:48:48

NOBODY IS!!!! Now get the fuck outta here you racist son of a bitch!

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 22:57:09

At 3/10/01 10:41 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
EMAIL HAS GONE TO TOM, but didn't you get it "oxymoron" "stupid cow thing" OX MORON GEDDIT???

Oh goodie. Now, ON WITH THE FLIRTING!!!
*Shoulder on Kimono drops again*
Oopsie ;-)

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 23:02:49

At 3/10/01 10:57 PM, EvilGeishaWoman wrote:
At 3/10/01 10:41 PM, D-Fenz wrote:
Oh goodie. Now, ON WITH THE FLIRTING!!!
*Shoulder on Kimono drops again*
Oopsie ;-)

you should go to a tailors they can sort that kimono problem

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 23:07:13

You poopie

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 23:13:36

Man i think you make a really good point...if i was an out of work bum living on the street with syphillus on the brain. However i am not insane so i can easily tell you were beat up a lot as a kid and it continues as we speak. I hope you die in a school shooting.

Response to WHITE POWER! (racetraitors stayout) 2001-03-10 23:57:52

I'm a strong believer in Eugenics but I believe it's the people like you that should be irradicated by eugenics.