00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Snooze34 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

840,120 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 03:59:17

At 10/11/09 12:56 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: SMBZ sucks. Not only is Alvin a total asshole who always boasts that SMBZ is the greatest flash series ever and anyone who thinks else-wise shall burn, but it's so fucking cheesy it's not even funny, like it was MADE to appeal to 11-year-old retards.

*cocks rifle*

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 05:17:26

At 10/11/09 12:56 AM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: SMBZ sucks. Not only is Alvin a total asshole who always boasts that SMBZ is the greatest flash series ever

Haven't seen him brag on about it. Besides, he deserves it, since I believe this to be true.

and anyone who thinks else-wise shall burn, but it's so fucking cheesy it's not even funny, like it was MADE to appeal to 11-year-old retards.

My guess is you say it because you see it as it focuses too much on the fight scenes, or the memes. He also uses nostalgia, and you need to have played games from both Sonic and Mario to understand some of the jokes, like Mario and Luigi series.

Only thing I dislike a lot is how he has made Luigi. I know he is a coward and all, but seriously? Episode 6 and 7 just went too far and made him completely useless and as a shitty comic relief, but atleast he made him a bit more respectable in the new one.

PSN ID: DMANSLAND, Wii number: too lazy to look up, Manliness level: GODLY

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 15:34:21

At 10/11/09 02:23 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: some shit about SMBZ episode 8

And why are we discussing this here?!?

Wynmacher

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 17:02:02

Meh, everyone has their opinion. Honestly, I don't care if he gloats, as long as he keeps up the quality.

At 10/11/09 03:34 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote:
At 10/11/09 02:23 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote: some shit about SMBZ episode 8
And why are we discussing this here?!?

Wynmacher

It's a Sonic crossover. Therefore, it qualifies as on-topic.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 21:19:38

Blaze is entitled to his opinion on SMBZ, it's a decent flash in my opinion.
Alvin may be an asshole, but does the personality of the Artist really weigh that heavily on the flash itself?

In any case, let's agree to disagree.

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 21:30:06

Anyone bought the DLC for Sonic Unleashed? If so, how is it?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 22:16:50

At 10/11/09 09:30 PM, dmansland wrote: Anyone bought the DLC for Sonic Unleashed? If so, how is it?

The what?

Knecapeon Mace

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 22:21:39

At 10/11/09 10:16 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote:
At 10/11/09 09:30 PM, dmansland wrote: Anyone bought the DLC for Sonic Unleashed? If so, how is it?
The what?

Knecapeon Mace

Downloadable content. Extra stages for the PS3/360 version of the game.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 23:14:54

I have Chu nan, and Spagonia, the Day stage DLC are minigames at best, you may end up with a "Hard Mode" version of the full stage, but the Night Stages is where most of the DLC is directed at.
It's worth the small amount it costs, but it's nothing spectacular.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 23:30:30

At 10/11/09 11:14 PM, knuxrouge wrote: I have Chu nan, and Spagonia, the Day stage DLC are minigames at best, you may end up with a "Hard Mode" version of the full stage, but the Night Stages is where most of the DLC is directed at.
It's worth the small amount it costs, but it's nothing spectacular.

Looks more like a no buy to me. I was really hoping for actual extra stages instead of those little sidequests that you get around the towns and during the other acts.

But who knows, maybe Holaska, Adabat, Shamar, Mazuri, Apotos, and Empire City have better downloads.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-11 23:54:01

At 10/11/09 11:48 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 10/11/09 09:19 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Alvin may be an asshole, but does the personality of the Artist really weigh that heavily on the flash itself?
Yes. I'm not going to watch his movies if he's going to be a dick and not accept any criticism without getting butthurt.

Then might as well give up on mainstream media since most celebrities are esentially the same way, they let their fame go to their head.

Of course me not watching them isn't going to change anything, but I wish his fans would stop being conformists to him.

I do agree on this one bit.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 01:16:56

At 10/11/09 11:30 PM, dmansland wrote: Looks more like a no buy to me. I was really hoping for actual extra stages instead of those little sidequests that you get around the towns and during the other acts.

But who knows, maybe Holaska, Adabat, Shamar, Mazuri, Apotos, and Empire City have better downloads.

Didn't want to leave that impression, but okay...

At 10/11/09 11:59 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 10/11/09 11:54 PM, dmansland wrote: Then might as well give up on mainstream media since most celebrities are esentially the same way, they let their fame go to their head.
At least celebrities actually contributed something to the world. I don't necessarily hate the actual flash, which for what it is, it's pretty good. What I hate is how the fans treat the series and how the author treats his fans.

As a Sonic fan, you should understand the weights of generalizing the fans, I consider myself a fan of his work, but I don't think that they're perfect God-sends to the world, they are engaging movies, with small errors here and there, being a sprite animator, I know the trouble he goes through to make his stuff the way it is, so I respect him for that, it's one thing that he's cocky with nothing to back it up with, but he has the skills that are worth bragging about, let him brag.

On the side of not being able to take constructive criticism, I agree with you all the way, as an entertainer, it is important what the people say, and you have to take it as they come and try to improve on your mistakes, should they be noticeable enough for many people to see and point out, it's not right to go in a fit because this guy didn't like that or that guy didn't like this, you can't please them all, so don't try.
If he wants to turn into a 3 year old because some things weren't you your liking, that is definitely something that he should work on getting by.

Fans will be fans, it's not like their actions are unique to SMBZ, no point complaining about things out of your control.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 13:46:00

I've never bothered to read any of his comments, so I wasn't aware that he was that whiny. Now THAT I could do without.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 15:39:35

I like his flash movies myself, although I agree that they aint perfect, I have no idea what he does outside of that and really I don't care, although I have heard him called a Furvert before

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 15:48:16

Furvert, that's new.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 16:41:16

I learned something else today also: Big the Cat weighs 616 pounds, and Omega weighs 2712.77 pounds. The point I am bringing up, is that Rouge and Cream had to lift them in the air for some time. But for Rouge, when ever Team Dark flies, Omega uses his booster jets which are powerful enough to propel him forward with enough force to keep him off the ground and keep up with Rouge and Shadow. Cream on the other hand, lifts both Amy, and Big the Cat using the power of her... Ears.....

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 17:03:19

I think creams chao helps her with that.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 17:15:41

At 10/12/09 03:48 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Furvert, that's new.

It's still no better than Furfag.

Kayla-La

Anything else you need?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 21:27:07

At 10/12/09 05:15 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote:
At 10/12/09 03:48 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Furvert, that's new.
It's still no better than Furfag.

Kayla-La

What up wit the name callin'?!

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 21:49:03

Kayla-La

What's that, a catch phrase?

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 22:03:14

At 10/12/09 09:49 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
Kayla-La
What's that, a catch phrase?

Its a gimic!!

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 22:26:32

Here's a lol of the day for you guys:

Also, after this, my opinion of Omega has increased. But I still hate his guts
Even if her chao could lift both Cream and Amy, that still leaves 600+ pounds to lift.

Sonic Crew

If you don't switch to Firefox, you are giving yourself over to IE and forcing yourself to live under its evil regime as a soulless zombie. No one wants that. No one.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 22:30:59

At 10/12/09 10:26 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote: Here's a lol of the day for you guys:

Even if her chao could lift both Cream and Amy, that still leaves 600+ pounds to lift.

I dont think that will work out for him.

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-12 23:28:38

At 10/12/09 10:30 PM, foxkitaxel wrote:
I dont think that will work out for him.

Well, he got the job done.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-13 11:24:24

At 10/12/09 10:26 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote: Here's a lol of the day for you guys:

annihila-TION! annihila-TION! FIRE!

Omega is awesome foo!

Cream has to lift all the weight of Amy and Big, and Amy still has to lift Big, I ant to know what their exercise regimens are!

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-13 22:41:51

At 10/13/09 11:24 AM, Mizox wrote:
annihila-TION! annihila-TION! FIRE!

lol Heroes reference

Omega is awesome foo!

Omega is awesome. The problem that I have with him is the SEGA has, and is trying to have the players/ fans sympathize with him. By giving his a more human look, and a (and I'm dead serious here) more human voice. (Sonic 06)

Cream has to lift all the weight of Amy and Big, and Amy still has to lift Big, I ant to know what their exercise regimens are!

Amy is f*cking meaty. Swinging a hammer all day has to indicate some level of strength, But that doesn't matter. Yes, Amy has to hold up Big, and Cream has to fly them both. You try flapping your arms until you achieve flight. Then lift about 700 pounds for about 5-10 seconds. Don't for get to boost!

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-14 00:12:36

At 10/13/09 10:41 PM, Firefoxrocks wrote:
At 10/13/09 11:24 AM, Mizox wrote: Omega is awesome foo!
Omega is awesome. The problem that I have with him is the SEGA has, and is trying to have the players/ fans sympathize with him. By giving his a more human look, and a (and I'm dead serious here) more human voice. (Sonic 06)

Blame 4kids for that.

Amy is f*cking meaty.

That's kinda hot.

Swinging a hammer all day has to indicate some level of strength, But that doesn't matter.

I'd rather question where she hids it, but whatever...

Yes, Amy has to hold up Big, and Cream has to fly them both. You try flapping your arms until you achieve flight. Then lift about 700 pounds for about 5-10 seconds. Don't for get to boost!

Well, the answer is obvoius.
Don't fuck with Cream's ears.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-14 01:53:12

At 10/14/09 12:12 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Blame 4kids for that.

I do

That's kinda hot.

*fap fap fap*

*moar fappage*

yeah, they'll eat you alive

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-14 01:57:27

At 10/14/09 01:53 AM, Mizox wrote:
At 10/14/09 12:12 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Blame 4kids for that.
I do

I still don't get how they can fuck up a ROBOTIC VOICE

That's kinda hot.
*fap fap fap*

Uhh...

*moar fappage*

*facepalm*

yeah, they'll eat you alive

I always thought Big's "gas" propelled them...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2009-10-14 03:04:31

At 10/14/09 01:57 AM, dmansland wrote:
At 10/14/09 01:53 AM, Mizox wrote:
At 10/14/09 12:12 AM, knuxrouge wrote: I'd rather question where she hids it, but whatever...
*moar fappage*
*facepalm*

The best quoting tree ever.
I had a good chuckle out of this.

BBS Signature