New Topic Respond to this Topic
Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 03:30 PM Reply

Apparently, browsing around the net lead me to find this. I do expect that to happen, since Blue is still popular . . .

Maybe there is hope . . . but not for me!

Sonic Wii Preloader!
Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!
My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature
arnold756
arnold756
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 03:53 PM Reply

I am joining

Sonic Crew

Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 05:09 PM Reply

At 4/18/08 03:53 PM, arnold756 wrote: I am joining

I am SO taking your gif away from you! Post 100 mature posts, please.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 11:29 PM Reply

At 4/18/08 03:30 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Apparently, browsing around the net lead me to find this. I do expect that to happen, since Blue is still popular . . .

That is the most retarded thing I've seen all day.

BBS Signature
Mizox
Mizox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 18th, 2008 @ 11:52 PM Reply

At 4/18/08 10:11 AM, WritersBlock wrote:
At 4/17/08 10:14 PM, Mizox wrote:
At 4/17/08 07:13 PM, TheElSalvador wrote: stuff
shut up

At 4/17/08 07:56 PM, metalsonic12 wrote: I'm back!!
you shut up too
A LOL is required here.

noobs annoy me

new sonic unleashed info, this time actually from sega! clicky
they have confirmed the following:
game is half 2D half 3D
Trying to get the best of both worlds, hey?

yes

game has been in development for about 3 years
game will be available for wii, 360, ps2, and ps3
playstation still making ps2 games? I suppose they'll probably stop when the price of the ps3 falls a lot.

or when someone actually buys one

earth's seven continents are blasted apart, each one has 1 chaos emerald and sonic needs all of them to bring earth back together
woah! massive

they've pulled this stunt before, but previously only on handhelds

something happens to the gameplay at night, sega doesn't say but we already know what it is (werewolf)
lol they stole the "chaos sonic" idea from knux! =P

no, they just spend too much time sitting in small cubicles watching 'The Incredible Hulk'

game will look and play awesome (updated gameplay video available at site)
video took too long to load, so I didn't see it. Is the 2D/3D combo kinda like 2D movements (forward/back/up/down) within a 3D environment (like Kirby 64)?

the 2D areas are like that, the 3D areas appear to be an SA2/satsr combo

sega does not seem to take account of the gravitational anomalies which would be caused by earth's splitting into 7 substantially less massive peices, but no matter, anyways, the wikipedia article on the game says something about the game being developed with the concept of a sonic adventure 3 (and the fact that they've been devoting all of their resources to it for the last 3 years explains all those cheap-jack games we've had in the last 3 years, hmm, maybe they'll bring back Drummond to show how the last 3 years shouldn't be accounted for in the franchise, but most likely it won't happen, *sigh*)
I liked to imagine that Sonic came from a fantasy world without people or matching geography. Oh well. But still, 3 years. 2D/3D graphics. Sounds like you've got high hopes for this one.

I have high hopes for every sonic game, initially anyways, after I learn more I sometimes lose interest

Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 08:38 AM Reply

At 4/18/08 11:29 PM, Twone wrote:
That is the most retarded thing I've seen all day.

Note to everyone: don't use sprite movies as a means of advertisement.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
kill343guiltyspark
kill343guiltyspark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 12:57 PM Reply

At 4/18/08 03:30 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Apparently, browsing around the net lead me to find this.

Reminds me of that Meatloaf GoPhone commercial. IN fact, its almost exactly the same.
Meatloaf gophone commercial

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 19th, 2008 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 4/19/08 08:38 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: Note to everyone: don't use sprite movies as a means of advertisement.

It's not the fact that they used Sonic sprites, it's that the advertisement itself sucks.

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 04:05 PM Reply

At 4/18/08 10:11 AM, WritersBlock wrote: lol they stole the "chaos sonic" idea from knux! =P

I'm telling you man, they're watching us.
Capcom did the samething. You know how many great Megaman ideas me and my friend came up with, just to see them blatantly used in later games?
Alot.

what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 20th, 2008 @ 04:07 PM Reply

Oh, and I forgot to add this in my previous post.
Funny Go Phone commercial.

BBS Signature
Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 12:39 PM Reply

I'm typing this from the available comp at this place I go to from time to time, but I'll be going there regularly, which means more available posting time. YAY! :P

Huh, now my hopes for SU just went up a bit - despite the werewolf thing. If it took 3 years to make, maybe it'll actually be GOOD. A SA3 is what we've all been desperately craving, am I right?

How's SC: TDB working? Is it released yet?

At 4/17/08 01:28 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: And if anyone thinks I am off the topic, both NiGHTS and Phantasy Star Universe are Sonic Team games. It's not a need to always talk about Blue in this club.

FINALLY, someone else that has the tendency to connect the dots of Sonic Team's exploits! Although the other crew members DO consider it off-topic either way, at least someone else here realizes that they occasionally do other stuff - although sometimes, with what they've done the last several Sonic games, maybe they should just do that other stuff only from now on & change their name. :P But MAYBE SU will change that - hopefully.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 02:37 PM Reply

At 4/21/08 12:39 PM, Assi9 wrote:
How's SC: TDB working? Is it released yet?

I read about it in Game Informer. Still, I am a bit uneasy to what BioWare is conceiving. I know they know how to make RPGs in the back of their NeverWinter Nights' hearts. But . . . it may be the case of Hudson Soft trying to place Mario Party in the Sonic franchise (yes, I'm talking about Sonic Shuffle).

FINALLY, someone else that has the tendency to connect the dots of Sonic Team's exploits! Although the other crew members DO consider it off-topic either way, at least someone else here realizes that they occasionally do other stuff - although sometimes, with what they've done the last several Sonic games, maybe they should just do that other stuff only from now on & change their name. :P But MAYBE SU will change that - hopefully.

I still would like to play PSU on my laptop . . . but I digress. It is used for making games, not playing them.

Perhaps SU may be a change a pace for 3D Sonic games on consoles, if the "werewolf" scheme plays a role on gameplay rather than a huge gimmick.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 08:06 PM Reply

At 4/21/08 12:39 PM, Assi9 wrote: Huh, now my hopes for SU just went up a bit - despite the werewolf thing. If it took 3 years to make, maybe it'll actually be GOOD. A SA3 is what we've all been desperately craving, am I right?

That, by General Principle, is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

FINALLY, someone else that has the tendency to connect the dots of Sonic Team's exploits! Although the other crew members DO consider it off-topic either way, at least someone else here realizes that they occasionally do other stuff

This is the Sonic Crew.
Not the Sonic Team Crew.

BBS Signature
Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 21st, 2008 @ 09:00 PM Reply

At 4/21/08 08:06 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
This is the Sonic Crew.
Not the Sonic Team Crew.

Are we like to be more strict? It is not bad to be a little loose. Is there a lot of recent topics for foxes or Metalica? Consider an event that there is no new updates for Blue for a while. Unlikely, it may happen. If it happens to the Pokemon Club, a club that I am in charge, then it may happen here.

But if you want me to bring up a Sonic-related topic because you assume me as a noob (I know you are, just like every blind idiots in this pathetic world), then I have plans to actually make my own Sonic engine in Flash, just to prove that I am capable of programming and making games and such.

And what would you do if you have a Chao as a pet?

BTW, some of my game concepts are stolen as well . . . along with several others ideas outside games! I develop a game in which you control gravity. You can walk on walls and ceilings just by changing the gravitational pull. That game was back in 2006. Unfortunately, my concept was stolen and being made in games such as Prey and, of course, Super Mario Galaxy. That is why I vow myself to never reveal any of my highly-creative ideas and concepts to anyone. Trust me! I do have TONS of concepts that I can make games out of. However, I make ideas more than I make games, because it's takes a lot of time to make a full game.

It reminds me of one idea I have. DON'T ANYONE STEAL THE IDEA OF GENETICALLY ENGINEER A CHAO TO HAVE NIPPLES AND ITS MILK THAT CURES EVERYTHING!!! YOU GOT THAT?!!! I warn this to everyone reading this. Your world will be full of regrets if you disobey.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 22nd, 2008 @ 08:53 PM Reply

Calm down Sam.
For 1, mister revolutionary, I never thought of you as a noob. Speaking in full sentences, voids any accusation of that off the back.
For 2, I pull no power in this crew what-so-ever, so my comment shouldn't and couldn't stop you if you really felt the need to go off topic.
For 3, I never made any claim to being strict. I just pointed out that talking about Sonic Team-related things, is technically off-topic. I never said that you shouldn't talk about it, personally, I don't care.
Why should I?
And for last, your blind accusation (and clear evidence of rage) based on a single vaguely readable comment I made, makes you 1 of the millions of blind idiots that you so ridicule, get off of your pedastal.

And no, I would not want a Chao for a pet.

BBS Signature
Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:20 AM Reply

At 4/22/08 08:53 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Calm down Sam.

Perhaps I am overreacting as if I couldn't find anyone who understands the obvious, or just plain listens.

For 1, mister revolutionary, I never thought of you as a noob. Speaking in full sentences, voids any accusation of that off the back.

It is not just in my typing, but also in my representation. I'm no noob when it comes to games, and that also goes to game making. If you can see the world as I experienced, you will know how dedicated I am, along with the dedication with the Sonic franchise. Most never have the idea the struggle I have to put up to stop being shy, as if taboos are never a good thing to present.

For 2, I pull no power in this crew what-so-ever, so my comment shouldn't and couldn't stop you if you really felt the need to go off topic.

Maybe I should listen to myself more . . . if that was easy to do!

And for last, your blind accusation (and clear evidence of rage) based on a single vaguely readable comment I made, makes you 1 of the millions of blind idiots that you so ridicule, get off of your pedastal.

Those who never listen or paid any attention to everything I said or do, those who discard anything I do as any means of importance, those who believe I do not have what it takes to prove my self-expression are what I considered to be blind idiots. No matter how much I preach on about expressing myself or my thoughts, they will never consider that and just believe in whatever coming from someone that gains popularity, as if I am non-existed until I become famous. As a ghost, it is nearly impossible to find someone who believes in me as well as I am struggling to believe in myself. I thought I have the right for self-expression. Instead, it seems my only right is to commit suicide in order to rid of the unnecessary. Those blind idiots has never know how enormous the universe is.

But if anyone here, even you, is believing and placing trust on me as if I am worthy for life, then maybe I am to blame for my accusation. It is difficult to find believers in a cloud of doubts. Perhaps, I need to be more positive.

And no, I would not want a Chao for a pet.

Though they are cute, I don't keep pets. I have reasons why, but they are hard to explain.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:33 AM Reply

HAY GAIZ HAVE U HERD ABOUT THE NEW SONIC GAEM COMING OUT FOR THE WII, ECKZBAWCKZ360, PS3, AND PS2?

this is a joke post for you new members who don't know me

Signature

BBS Signature
Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:42 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 12:33 AM, RyanKajito wrote: HAY GAIZ HAVE U HERD ABOUT THE NEW SONIC GAEM COMING OUT FOR THE WII, ECKZBAWCKZ360, PS3, AND PS2?

Unfortunately, I know who you are. Unfortunate because you may not have the slightest idea of who I am.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 11:42 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
At 4/23/08 12:33 AM, RyanKajito wrote: HAY GAIZ HAVE U HERD ABOUT THE NEW SONIC GAEM COMING OUT FOR THE WII, ECKZBAWCKZ360, PS3, AND PS2?

Unfortunately, I know who you are. Unfortunate because you may not have the slightest idea of who I am.

No sir.

Signature

BBS Signature
Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 09:27 PM Reply

At 4/21/08 08:06 PM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 4/21/08 12:39 PM, Assi9 wrote: Huh, now my hopes for SU just went up a bit - despite the werewolf thing. If it took 3 years to make, maybe it'll actually be GOOD. A SA3 is what we've all been desperately craving, am I right?
That, by General Principle, is Sonic the Hedgehog 2006.

Uh, no; that was SA3: First Attempt.

FINALLY, someone else that has the tendency to connect the dots of Sonic Team's exploits! Although the other crew members DO consider it off-topic either way, at least someone else here realizes that they occasionally do other stuff
This is the Sonic Crew.
Not the Sonic Team Crew.

I'm well aware of that; if I wasn't, I wouldn't have given DVS fair warning.

At 4/21/08 09:00 PM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote: And what would you do if you have a Chao as a pet?

Violently bludgeon it to death with a rusty spoon.

Just kidding. :P

BTW, some of my game concepts are stolen as well . . . along with several others ideas outside games! I develop a game in which you control gravity. You can walk on walls and ceilings just by changing the gravitational pull. That game was back in 2006. Unfortunately, my concept was stolen and being made in games such as Prey and, of course, Super Mario Galaxy. That is why I vow myself to never reveal any of my highly-creative ideas and concepts to anyone. Trust me! I do have TONS of concepts that I can make games out of. However, I make ideas more than I make games, because it's takes a lot of time to make a full game.

I know several people who have that happen to them, too; I don't know if it's just coincidence, but sometimes the similarities are just TOO similar.

It reminds me of one idea I have. DON'T ANYONE STEAL THE IDEA OF GENETICALLY ENGINEER A CHAO TO HAVE NIPPLES AND ITS MILK THAT CURES EVERYTHING!!! YOU GOT THAT?!!! I warn this to everyone reading this. Your world will be full of regrets if you disobey.

Over in Japan, at SEGA HQ:

Sonic Team: "We MUST steal that idea!!!!!"

NOW I DONT NO U BUT YES I HERD OF NU GAME COME OUT YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! :P

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Mizox
Mizox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 10:41 PM Reply

hey guys, guess what I got!

Sonic Crew

RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 10:41 PM, Mizox wrote: hey guys, guess what I got!

... What?

Signature

BBS Signature
Mizox
Mizox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:24 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 10:58 PM, RyanKajito wrote:
... What?

0_o

I got brawl yesterday and I unlocked sonic today, it's that simple

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 23rd, 2008 @ 11:58 PM Reply

At 4/23/08 11:24 PM, Mizox wrote:
... What?
0_o

Your kinda late buddy. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Mizox
Mizox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 12:26 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 11:58 PM, Seamonky wrote: Your kinda late buddy. :/

my dad wouldn't let me buy it until yesterday because he was afraid it would affect my concentration on a project which was due yesterday

Dark-Volcano-Sam
Dark-Volcano-Sam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 12:44 AM Reply

So you can convert .bin to jpeg like I can, or is that from someone else. That's no surprise there.

Here's is something RH would appreciate, and yes, I taken that pic myself!

Sonic Crew

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature
RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 4/23/08 11:58 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 4/23/08 11:24 PM, Mizox wrote:
... What?
0_o

Your kinda late buddy. :/

Exactly.

Signature

BBS Signature
Mizox
Mizox
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 03:09 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 12:44 AM, Dark-Volcano-Sam wrote:
So you can convert .bin to jpeg like I can, or is that from someone else. That's no surprise there.

Here's is something RH would appreciate, and yes, I taken that pic myself!

I took that myself, got an SD card, got an SD reader, got the brawl snapshot decrypter in my faves, it's my pic (although that one is rather cropped) btw the brawl snapshot decrypter reduces the res when you click the 16*9 checkbox, so I had it decode it normally and then stretched it from 640 to 853 1/3 pixels wide

on a sonic note, erm... nothing is happening

RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 24th, 2008 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 4/24/08 05:48 PM, metalsonic12 wrote: I already have a club and just came to tell you that

and don't dare even to go on it because you already have a club and don't be sending spys

OH OK.

Signature

BBS Signature
RyanKajito
RyanKajito
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Sonic Crew Apr. 26th, 2008 @ 07:37 PM Reply

Unbelievable. This club has been laying in the dark depths of page 3...

Signature

BBS Signature