00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

1amghost just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How Do You Get Weekly Best?

977 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 17:25:19

O.K... so I made a song a while back... and it has a much higher score than some of the all-time top scoring ones... and the weekly best... so how do I get it on there???

Response to How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 17:37:25

At 3/4/08 05:25 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: O.K... so I made a song a while back... and it has a much higher score than some of the all-time top scoring ones... and the weekly best... so how do I get it on there???

I'm pretty sure that people don't want to see your music there.

Response to How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 17:47:20

At 3/4/08 05:25 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: O.K... so I made a song a while back... and it has a much higher score than some of the all-time top scoring ones... and the weekly best... so how do I get it on there???

In order to make the weekly top 5, your song has to have been submitted that week. A song submitted a few mounths ago couldn't make the weekly top 5 because the week top 5 is only the top 5 of all the songs submitted that week.

The top 30 of all time list is updated every week, in order to make the list you need to have one of the top 30 highest ratings on the day the list is updated (ussualy about 4.5 - 4.6) as well as certain number of votes or listens (not sure exactly think it's like 100+ votes). The thing about the top 30 of all time is a soon as a track gets on the top 30 it gets zero bombed to oblivion by asshole (who find fun to use their high voting power to bring down peoples scores alot) and people who vote with a bias to genre. Thats why everything on the top 30 right now has a low score.

WUML Lowell 91.5 FM - Real Underground Radio

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 17:56:33

O.K. thanks for your help. But dammit... this song was submitted on the 25th of feburary... I hope it still is able to get weekly best.

In whichever case, the top 30 is a chance for me at least becaus the score is between that range with 100+ votes.

If the information the user gave before me is incorrect, please tell!
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!

Response to How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 21:08:44

At 3/4/08 05:56 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: But dammit... this song was submitted on the 25th of feburary...

Now there's your problem. The week you submitted your track to belonged to the 20th to the 26th of February. You only had so little time to accumulate votes until the midnight of the 27th.

BBS Signature

Response to How Do You Get Weekly Best? 2008-03-04 21:13:39

At 3/4/08 09:08 PM, jnry3 wrote:
At 3/4/08 05:56 PM, FatKidWitAJetPak wrote: But dammit... this song was submitted on the 25th of feburary...
Now there's your problem. The week you submitted your track to belonged to the 20th to the 26th of February. You only had so little time to accumulate votes until the midnight of the 27th.

yeah, the voting week lasts between wednesdays, because wednesday is when A-bot does his updates.

READ: "A Fear of Great Heights" and other forthcoming adventures right HERE

Signature Picture by: Spartan204

BBS Signature