00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Monthly Voting

22,996 Views | 141 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 11:31:05

At 3/6/08 12:05 AM, darcness1 wrote: Is there any point in voting in this monthly thing? Or is it just to grow the e-peni of the top 2000?

I voted for myself ten times.

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 11:43:59

I was surprised to see that I was able to vote. Maybe it was a glitch?

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 12:00:10

Tom... i can't believe you too! don't give in!

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 12:04:27

At 3/4/08 11:18 AM, TomFulp wrote: The deadline for the monthly voting is March 7th! If you were one of the top 2,000 active users last month, you should be able to log-in to your "Account Options" page and find a big link to vote for the Best of February.

Winners will receive $250, a certificate and a t-shirt from the store! Maybe some lucky guys will snag the new BADLY DRAWN DAWG t-shirt, or the AWESOME or MADNESS shirts!

In other news... We are looking to hire a PHP / MySQL guru! This is a rare opportunity that doesn't come along often. You will be hard-pressed to find a job that will give you this level of influence over a top 500 website.

Our scope is ambitious, with a workload to match. If you think you have what it takes, send me your resume! Keep in mind, we are looking for high-level talent with proven experience and relocation to the Philadelphia area would be required.

If you know someone who fits the bill, send them to this page!

Yeah, that's all well and good, but my mom's giving me crap because of the ads at the bottom. They pop up randomly and could come up on an everyone rated flash. Try to clean up the language of the ads.

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 12:06:10

At 3/6/08 11:43 AM, Rig wrote: I was surprised to see that I was able to vote. Maybe it was a glitch?

All mods are allowed to vote at the end of the month regardless of experience. That gold aura isn't just for impressing women.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 12:29:42

ill defanetly win ive been on every month and every day for tha last 2 years

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 14:29:10

At 3/6/08 02:13 AM, ZekeySpaceyLizard wrote: i am no t rite in the head rite now and am postin fsomthing that i am sure i will regret later but fuck you i will eat my toast how i want

you hear me god damnit???????? however the fuck I want.

fuck you and your fascist toast eating bullshyt

I'm sorry if I offended your toast eating sensibilities.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 14:32:34

At 3/5/08 04:30 PM, Lambinvoker wrote: What defines a user as "active"? Is it just the users that are in the top 2,000 experience-ranked users or if for some reason they do not vote at all during that month, is the next person in line eligible to vote for the monthly winners?

If you deposited at least once in the past month, you are considered active. So you might rank as the 110,000th user, but if only 1,999 people ahead of you were active in the past month, then you make the cut.

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 14:58:11

At 3/6/08 12:06 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 3/6/08 11:43 AM, Rig wrote:
That gold aura isn't just for impressing women.

Works on guys also.

wait, wut

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 14:59:25

At 3/6/08 02:29 PM, TomFulp wrote: I'm sorry if I offended your toast eating sensibilities.

Tom, I'm not sure if you understand the severeness of this situation. You see to the great space lizard race of sector zekonia toast is held very dearly to them, for they believe it is the toast that gives them the feeling of life, and love. Toast recharges their adobimia cells in which is then absorbed by the flashulite receptors, which gives them inspiration and creativity. By insulting the toast you not only have insulted the very lives of the space lizards, but also every cartoon and piece of art ever created with their slimy reptilian fingers.

Hopefully they can just put this behind them, and move on, but who knows... those space lizards are an odd race.

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 16:02:17

Tom, I'm not sure if you understand the severeness of this situation. You see to the great space lizard race of sector zekonia toast is held very dearly to them, for they believe it is the toast that gives them the feeling of life, and love. Toast recharges their adobimia cells in which is then absorbed by the flashulite receptors, which gives them inspiration and creativity. By insulting the toast you not only have insulted the very lives of the space lizards, but also every cartoon and piece of art ever created with their slimy reptilian fingers.

Hopefully they can just put this behind them, and move on, but who knows... those space lizards are an odd race.

What the fuck are you talking about?!?!?What is the "great space lizard raceof sector zekonia"Sounds like it"s all made up to me

My own trainer card here.See it!!!!

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 16:27:11

Dang, I've only forgotten to vote once or twice.
Do I regret it now.

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 16:42:24

At 3/6/08 02:59 PM, BlueHippo wrote: Hopefully they can just put this behind them, and move on, but who knows... those space lizards are an odd race.

Well fuck.

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 16:48:51

I'm on it! Just one more day . . .

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-06 22:02:57

At 3/6/08 12:06 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 3/6/08 11:43 AM, Rig wrote: I was surprised to see that I was able to vote. Maybe it was a glitch?
All mods are allowed to vote at the end of the month regardless of experience. That gold aura isn't just for impressing women.

Fun fact - when you become a mod, this happens:

Monthly Voting

____________________________Bel-Air remixes! You must listen!____________________________

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 01:02:55

I feel special that I'm top 2000 :3

The rainforest burns the same as any other forest.

Smith & Wesson, Curing the Blues Since 1864.

Have a hypothetical bucket.

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 02:22:34

At 3/6/08 10:02 PM, Rig wrote: Fun fact - when you become a mod, this happens:

Oh noes! Evolution!

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 04:27:00

At 3/7/08 02:22 AM, Cyberdevil wrote:
At 3/6/08 10:02 PM, Rig wrote: Fun fact - when you become a mod, this happens:
Oh noes! Evolution!

I'm a man!
I'm advanced!
I AM THE FIRST MAMMAL TO WEAR PANTS, YEAH
It's evolution baby!

Monthly Voting

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 06:51:39

hey tom, thimk about the possiblity project of Newgrounds on spanish, today some pages like facebook and youtube have the language selection on their pages. Excuse my f*cling english, i can`t write it well.

Se habla español, si no entiendes es porque eres un modafoca gringo.

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 16:15:52

Do the top 200 voters have to be flash submitters because I wanna know more.

Monthly Voting

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-07 17:23:14

At 3/7/08 04:15 PM, KojiTran wrote: Do the top 200 voters have to be flash submitters because I wanna know more.

a. it's top 2,000, not 200, and it's active voters. Go back a page and see Tom's explanation.
b. no, but if your flash is up for the voting process, your are eligible. flashes entered into the voting either won a daily award, or made frontpage.
c. please don't picture spam :)

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Monthly Voting 2008-03-10 00:21:49

BooHooHoo... I wish i could workfor ng. I looked at the perks of (being a wildfloweeer lol, notreally) working for Ng and i wished i could work for ng. But, i dont know anything about coding and all that crap, and im 14. It sound like so much fun working for newgrounds.

Check out these videos. Mastermind (1+2), tankmen (all) Awesome Compilation (1,2,5,6) and the Brakenwood series. :)

Update: Listen To Echoes Pink Floyd and Learning to fly

BBS Signature