00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d

814 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

HI tHERE,

I was wondering how long it takes for your first submitted audio to get on? Its been nearly a week since i submitted mine and its not on there yet. I know that your first submission has to be moderated before it goes on. Does this process take around or longer than a week?

Thankyou,

Happyfat.

Response to Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d 2008-03-03 05:06:17

mine was done in 3 hours, so there's not really a preset time, although i must say that 6 days is a lot

Response to Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d 2008-03-03 05:43:41

I admit the song was a little sweary to say the least so it may have been rejected. How can you tell if it has been?

Response to Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d 2008-03-03 06:49:37

At 3/3/08 05:43 AM, Happyfat wrote: I admit the song was a little sweary to say the least so it may have been rejected. How can you tell if it has been?

actually te approval is only te see if yu haven't stolen it. i don't know how you could tell, because mine wasn't rejected, i think you get a PM or something

Response to Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d 2008-03-03 06:55:19

At 3/3/08 05:43 AM, Happyfat wrote: I admit the song was a little sweary to say the least so it may have been rejected. How can you tell if it has been?

dooone...as long as the old system is there, you really don't get a message if you're approved or not. After you're approved, your audio submission will be displayed on your profile.

I are pwnan teh lollbarian!

...SoS - We rape responsibly...

BBS Signature

Response to Uploaded audio, not there after 6 d 2008-03-03 07:23:54

thanks very much darkside