00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Nue22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

post your dreams

2,370 Views | 37 Replies

Response to post your dreams 2008-02-24 12:30:01

The last dream I had that I can remember, I was sitting on top of a hill out in the country somewhere, and there was dirt road a few yards away at the bottom of the hill, I had my drawing pad and I was writing something in it, and in the dream I had the feeling I was waiting for something. Then I looked up and there were mountains in the distance, and I saw a spaceship moving around the mountains in the distance, and somehow in my dream I knew that there were two aliens inside the spaceship (but they looked like dragons for some odd reason). Then the spaceship started fall, and there was a small explosion as it crashed into the mountains.

Hello, I see the assassins have failed.

...BORING.

-{Andrea}

Response to post your dreams 2008-02-24 12:32:58

I was in TF2 with this dude: Linky. And i mean, IN the game. And he died.

And i stepped on tiny children with guns.

Weird.

BBS Signature

Response to post your dreams 2008-02-24 12:33:02

I once dreamt that somebody actually made an interesting topic.

Response to post your dreams 2008-05-30 22:01:00

mine was very messed up i was with my Juan and i was playing and old gameboy color and for some reason 2 hands walk out my closet and i look back and i see my friend somehow making a large fort of gameboy colors ( I mean really how the hell did he get that many gameboys in a few seconds!) and the hands touched me and zapped me and turns into a person with 2 heads ( weird eah) And says can you do that i say yeah i can i turn itno 2 hands and then two heads.
ugh that was one of my weirdest dreams i ever had and i told my friend and he laughed

BBS Signature

Response to post your dreams 2008-06-02 19:47:00

my dream was licking jorden's humongus boobs
but you dont see that happening

(mmm boobs *dribbles*)

Iron man is a superhero

Iron woman is a command

BBS Signature

Response to post your dreams 2017-02-07 10:31:05

Today I had a dream about being the One Punch Man.

Response to post your dreams 2017-02-07 13:15:15

I had a dream about my old friend, looked well fit instead of his normal self, and he was shooting up two injections of blue stuff with two needles. He shot it up in his shoulders like nothing, very fast and almost like it did not get him high. He had a real intense serious vibe, he looked extremely stimulated by it. He asked me if I wanted some, I said no. Then he shoved the needles in my chest and I became high, it felt like the buzz of a cigarette but way more intense. Maybe ten times the amount in smokes when you first smoked, if you ever. Almost like some mind control, but I liked it in a strange way.

Response to post your dreams 2017-02-07 22:56:31

I had a gay dream about fucking my school bully. I wanna bleach my brain now