Be a Supporter!
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:10 AM Reply

This thread is for people who want to post about their dreams.

Heres my most recent one.

In my dream last night I remember hearing the noise my cell makes when it receives a text. Then without even reading it, I knew that there was going to be a drive by on my house. I go upstairs to my room (This is my dream house apparently. Certaintly not my real house) It's a damn mess, I hear my phone go off a couple more times as I'm looking for somthing, then I'm wearing a grim reaper costume with a Jason mask on it and I'm looking for a baseball bat in a gigantic pile of junk aside my bed. I look outside my window and notice a bunch of parked cars outside my house that werent there before and a big black man on his cell who hoped the fence into my back yard and looked right at me with his wide white eyes. Creepy to say the least. I start looking for the baseball bat again and find it sticking out of the pile of junk. I riped it out. By this time there are minature spaceships outside my bedroom window, they come in and I smash them to bits-n-Peices and rush downstairs. I see someone walking past me (A friend or roomate I assume) and my mother sitting on the couch lounging like she's high and doesn't notice all the people outside. I grab a knife incase the bat breakes and chit chat with my mother before leaving.

That was the end of my dream. Can you guys rationalize this?

Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:10 AM Reply

I have a dream that black boys and white boys will walk together.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:11 AM Reply

oNE TImezzzz IZ feLL aSLeEp anDZ wOKe UPzzz

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:17 AM Reply

one word.

retard.

thats all I have to say.

Samen
Samen
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:23 AM Reply

Do hallucinagen [sp??] dreams count?

I once had surgery, and they put me out with some heavy shit...

angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:24 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:17 AM, phsychopath wrote: one word.

retard.

thats all I have to say.

Well good sir, I don't see you suited enough in intelligence armour to judge me and my knowledge lacking, therof.

That's all I have to say.

Me-Mighty-Leper
Me-Mighty-Leper
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:10 AM, Yamor wrote: I have a dream that black boys and white boys will walk together.

Where'd the ladies go??


Your part in My life depends on Me. Therefore I am God. Deify Me!!!
My insanity keeps Me sane. I use My logic to do defy yours. Veni, vidi, vici...
Read My Crazy Shit

BBS Signature
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:30 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:23 AM, Samen wrote: Do hallucinagen [sp??] dreams count?

I once had surgery, and they put me out with some heavy shit...

yeah those count too

angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:33 AM Reply

Seriously, dude try using the search bar a little more.

Timmy
Timmy
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 36
Art Lover
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:33 AM Reply

I have...

post your dreams


Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:33 AM, angelsdecay666 wrote: Seriously, dude try using the search bar a little more.

Those have gone on unused for longe amounts of time. A new one was in order. Name how many times people have posted topics on Emos or porn?

angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:38 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:35 AM, phsychopath wrote:
At 2/24/08 01:33 AM, angelsdecay666 wrote: Seriously, dude try using the search bar a little more.
Those have gone on unused for longe amounts of time. A new one was in order. Name how many times people have posted topics on Emos or porn?

*long
Also *Name how many times people have posted topics on Emos or porn* is a statement not a question.

Actually, some of them have been used in the past three days if you'd look a little better. As for the other topics, yeah it happens and it's always getting regulated/deleted.

Anything else?

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:45 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:38 AM, angelsdecay666 wrote:
At 2/24/08 01:35 AM, phsychopath wrote:
At 2/24/08 01:33 AM, angelsdecay666 wrote: Seriously, dude try using the search bar a little more.
Those have gone on unused for longe amounts of time. A new one was in order. Name how many times people have posted topics on Emos or porn?
*long
Also *Name how many times people have posted topics on Emos or porn* is a statement not a question.

Actually, some of them have been used in the past three days if you'd look a little better. As for the other topics, yeah it happens and it's always getting regulated/deleted.

Anything else?

Yeah there is somthing else. If you post "oNE TImezzzz IZ feLL aSLeEp anDZ wOKe UPzzz" dont expect everyone to call you Albert Einstein "Sorry, let me brush up on my retard speak" or "We dont understand retard" is the most likely reaction to your statement.

angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 01:51 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:45 AM, phsychopath wrote:
Yeah there is somthing else. If you post "oNE TImezzzz IZ feLL aSLeEp anDZ wOKe UPzzz" dont expect everyone to call you Albert Einstein "Sorry, let me brush up on my retard speak" or "We dont understand retard" is the most likely reaction to your statement.

Okay, so now were going back to my first post. I was merely indicating that this topic was indeed foolish and my inquiry of such would be wasted as it will probably be deleted sometime when mods are presently online. No one cares about your dreams nor will most feel like reading your wall of text(or my wall of rant here) as to contribute to this thread. Also, I never asked you to refer to me as an *Albert Einstein* and there's no need to brush up on any spoken dialect of this *retard language* that you speak of, as your quite skilled as is.

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:22 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:51 AM, angelsdecay666 wrote:
At 2/24/08 01:45 AM, phsychopath wrote:
Yeah there is somthing else. If you post "oNE TImezzzz IZ feLL aSLeEp anDZ wOKe UPzzz" dont expect everyone to call you Albert Einstein "Sorry, let me brush up on my retard speak" or "We dont understand retard" is the most likely reaction to your statement.
Okay, so now were going back to my first post. I was merely indicating that this topic was indeed foolish and my inquiry of such would be wasted as it will probably be deleted sometime when mods are presently online. No one cares about your dreams nor will most feel like reading your wall of text(or my wall of rant here) as to contribute to this thread. Also, I never asked you to refer to me as an *Albert Einstein* and there's no need to brush up on any spoken dialect of this *retard language* that you speak of, as your quite skilled as is.

If you wanted to say my post is foolish then you should have done so. And how do you know that no one cares about my dreams? This isn't a post even deticated to only my dreams. I made this for everyone and no I never did go to a university to learn how to speak like a moron as you did. Making yourself look stupid and turning around trying to act sophisticated over your random posting while saying that I'm fluent in a language that only you could understand for calling you out as idiotic is hypocrisy. If I'm the idiot, then why was I mentally capable of making a post thats readable where you werent? Why is it that you, being a closed minded hypocrite, a self claimed genius couldn't post somthing understandable to even a 4.0 collage graduate? A post that could only be understood as some sort of subliminal text (Which you've made clear enough that it was infact subliminal "I was merely indicating that this topic was indeed foolish" really? I'm sorry but I thought you were indicating that you were foolish. I must be wrong.)

Kerma
Kerma
  • Member since: Nov. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:23 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:33 AM, Timmy wrote: I have...

that made me chuckle.

beeryayghost
beeryayghost
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:23 AM Reply

I had a dream where I was on the BBS and MySpace. I am so sad.


Dicks

BBS Signature
jamin98
jamin98
  • Member since: Feb. 24, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:25 AM Reply

i had a dream that i was being chased by a biscuit (possably stoned) :P

jackin89
jackin89
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:26 AM Reply

you probably want to protect the ones you love a metephore of sorts i hope its helpfull.


Hurt bricks????

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:28 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 02:26 AM, jackin89 wrote: you probably want to protect the ones you love a metephore of sorts i hope its helpfull.

Thanks for your support and for contibuting.

arch-angel07
arch-angel07
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:29 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 01:26 AM, Me-Mighty-Leper wrote:
At 2/24/08 01:10 AM, Yamor wrote: I have a dream that black boys and white boys will walk together.
Where'd the ladies go??

their in the kitchen, making the men sandwiches

linkfan23
linkfan23
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:33 AM Reply

After we had another puberty talk at my school, and my grandparents referred to my dog's nipples as titties, I had a dream about this girl in my class... Guess what happened in it.
No I didn't do a barrel roll, silly!

Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:35 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 02:25 AM, jamin98 wrote: i had a dream that i was being chased by a biscuit (possably stoned) :P

This is all I could find

To dream that you are eating a wafer, suggests that you need more diversity and spontaneity. You need to gain a better understanding of various facets in your life and incorporate them together. Alternatively, the wafer may symbolize something or some situation that you need to handle with care.

angelsdecay666
angelsdecay666
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:37 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 02:22 AM, phsychopath wrote: lots of shit

Seeing as how I don't wish to write an entire novel to you (someone I don't know and never want the pleasure of knowing) ,I'll make this very brief. I never have proclaimed to be of a higher level of education or on a higher plane of understanding than yourself and saying that everything I've spoken is scripture not that of a 4.0 college graduate could decipher, is in itself, hypocrisy. Are you a 4.0 college graduate good sir? I highly doubt so, while your points are at first glance passable, your motives are still holding backbone.

I never called *you* an idiot, just the content which was authored by you, that happens to reflect your nature of posting.

Arguing online over something that has no real reason to argue over is foolish and unwise. So I'll end this with a *You win the internet argument* and a have a nice night, for I'm tired and am about to pass out.

However if you wish to ensue this meaningless ramble of jargon, I'll accept that after the sun has risen again.

If your nice, I'll tell ya what I dream =)

mechanixnut
mechanixnut
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 02:49 AM Reply

i had a dream where i kicked the shit out of some retarded kid


[As Main][The Zelda Collab]
I suffer from CRS (Can't Remember Shit)

BBS Signature
Danopus
Danopus
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 03:08 AM Reply

My messed up fever dream.

Twilight princess:

So, i bought twilight princess, and i suddenly got sucked into the game.
I haven't actually played the game, but i've watched someone playing it. Now, instead of turning into a wolf, i turned into a whale. I went on a crime spree, seeing as everyone thought i was a harmless whale,
but when i went out of the animal zone, i turned into link.

It's probably a little bit of a Twilight Princess, Grand Theft Auto hybrid.


I ran. I ran until my muscles burned, and my veins pumped battery acid. Then I ran some more.

BBS Signature
gregaaron89
gregaaron89
  • Member since: May. 18, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 03:14 AM Reply

This thread is now about grammar and butthurt.

i before e
Psychopath
Psychopath
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 03:37 AM Reply

At 2/24/08 03:08 AM, daniel123297 wrote: My messed up fever dream.

Twilight princess:

So, i bought twilight princess, and i suddenly got sucked into the game.
I haven't actually played the game, but i've watched someone playing it. Now, instead of turning into a wolf, i turned into a whale. I went on a crime spree, seeing as everyone thought i was a harmless whale,
but when i went out of the animal zone, i turned into link.

It's probably a little bit of a Twilight Princess, Grand Theft Auto hybrid.

VIDEO GAME
To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems in your real life. Consider the type of video game for additional insights.

To see or dream that you are a character in a video game, suggests that you are feeling controlled and manipulated by others. You feel that you have no control over your actions or are not taking responsibility for them.

WHALE
To see a whale in your dream, represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned to your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, it indicates a relationship or business project that is too enormous to handle.

CRIME
To dream that you or someone commits a crime, represents feelings of guilt and shame. Your inner fears are hindering your growth and progress

The-blue-meanie
The-blue-meanie
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 03:39 AM Reply

I had a dream that a black guy with a green fro stuck a nail in my butt.


Can you prove we exist?

zalecot
zalecot
  • Member since: Jul. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to post your dreams Feb. 24th, 2008 @ 03:51 AM Reply

i had a dream where i was trapped in a glass box in a park it was a fairly large box so i could move around in it. There were kids outside the box and they through rocks at me and it went through the glass only the glass didnt break. then out of some trees came alot of wolfs they ate the children then they came to get me but couldnt get through the glass. then they turned into men in black suits and pulled guns on eachother. They all opened fire untill one was left a very tall thin pale man. He ate the dead bodys in one bite and then was a very fat man. He turned back into wolf form and walked away. Then out of the trees came a sader and he was carrying a flute when he played the flute the trees came to life. they trees walked around the box while the sader kept playing. Then i found a key on the floor. I picked up and walked to a wall when i touched the wall it rippled like water. then a door appeared out of the wall. i put the key in the lock and it opened to a beach. i closed it and opened it again and it was a busy street. then i opened it one more time and i was on a cloud. I went throught the cloud and fell for like a minute into water. There was a ice berg about 20 feet from me i swam to it and when i got on the rest of the water froze. Then grass grew out of it and it waas the park from before. Then the walls of the bax grew around me and the whole dream started over and repeated several times untill i woke up


"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things: Of shoes and ships and sealing-wax. Of cabbages and kings!"

BBS Signature