00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Suicide.

14,372 Views | 257 Replies

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 02:42:28

At 3/8/08 02:35 AM, uglysonObitch wrote:

That's actually not true, most suicidal people think they want to to die, but are uncertain as to whether this is the appropriate course of action. It's the depression that makes people want to kill themselves most of the time.

Ok but if you really felt your life should be ended just fucking do it. Don't go on and on about it. Clearly you have doubts as to not doing it. So stop whoring around telling people you will.

That's kind of a endless circle "I'm gonna kill myself I WILL!"

"you've been saying that for awhile"

"NO ONE CARES!"

WHY doesn't anyone care? because you've been talking about it FOREVER. Shut up and do it or wake the fuck up and realize that depression comes and goes it's called LIFE, i've been through it i wanted to die. But it ended obviously. Thinking back on it i just seemed like a coward to want to end my life when i'm sure millions of dead people would do anything to have it.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 02:53:44

At 3/8/08 02:42 AM, Sawke wrote:
At 3/8/08 02:35 AM, uglysonObitch wrote:

That's actually not true, most suicidal people think they want to to die, but are uncertain as to whether this is the appropriate course of action. It's the depression that makes people want to kill themselves most of the time.
Ok but if you really felt your life should be ended just fucking do it. Don't go on and on about it. Clearly you have doubts as to not doing it. So stop whoring around telling people you will.

You are obviously an unfeeling person, but I am not, and I guarantee I know much more about the human mind than you do. The reason the user Xavon is making these threads is because he is uncertain of whether or not he wants to die. This is a common symptom of depression, and he obviously needs an outlet, with whom he can talk to about his problems, otherwise he probably would have taken his own life long ago. Not talking about your feelings increases the risk of suicide. He put himself out in harms way here on this site, and I believe you are channeling your insecurities through the insulting of his misfortunes. If you would life psychological help, I may be able to help you as well, just tell me some of your problems.

I'ma be down, i'ma be down, down wit da clown till i'm dead in da ground.

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 14:02:59

At 3/8/08 02:53 AM, uglysonObitch wrote:
Clearly you have doubts as to not doing it. So stop whoring around telling people you will.
You are obviously an unfeeling person, but I am not, and I guarantee I know much more about the human mind than you do. The reason the user Xavon is making these threads is because he is uncertain of whether or not he wants to die.

I JUST fucking said he is having doubts. Why are you stating the obvious and already mentioned as if you are giving deep insight of his psyche. Goddamn you are no position to play psychiatrist so go back to pretending to being a good BBS poster.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 14:13:13

Why don't you just kill yourself Sawke.

'God you go on and on.

Depression is real tho.

Making a thread about it is a good thing.

You act like someone complaining about life is worse than someone ending their life.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 14:15:00

i lol'd when i read this

True story...

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 14:45:58

Look, not only have I done a report on this topic, but have expirenced it first-hand.

I'm telling you, if you are in your teenage years, don't do it, this depression your feeling is due to your hormone making a massive change in your body, which affects your mind, usually a sadness, (or for when I had it; aggrivatedness, uselessness, wanting to give up, feeling like everything is wrong in your life) and yes it sucks very highly, but after a few months yuor brain will ajust to these changes and you will feel so much better, trust me, I'm like 14 so I just got passed my mental breakdown some would call it. Hold strong and don't be another statistic of suicide, just another thing I'll have to read about for a report.

You have an entire life ahead of you, like what 80YEARS, you know how much can happen in that time period? Alot, you could get a sweet job, hot girlfriend (or boyfriend depending on your sexual prefences), then you can retire to spend time with your kids, grandkids, and family. Think of all the thnings you'll be giving up; cake, pumkin pie, soda, video games, Newgrounds, sex, parties, friends, family, these are sure not worth giving up if you ask me.

So just hold strong, and when this mental spell passes, you tell me.

"Roleplaying is to the mind what masturbation is to the body. It's dirty, obscene, not publicly performed " - Shalashaska-1

ZombieCrew SurvivalRP Siggy by Thimbles

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 14:47:18

Listen to jakfrost guy, Xavon.

You'll outgrow it.

So much life to live dude. Why clock out early.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 15:43:48

Even if you don't read this whole post, DON'T DO IT!!!

I have many times thought to commit suicide, and I'm not even in high school yet! Even if your parents SEEM not to care about you, they will ALWAYS (and I mean that) love you. If that's not enough, EVERYBODY here loves you! But most importantly, GOD loves you! He wants you to have fun. He doesn't want you to suicide. Don't by like that guy from Virginia Tech. Don't go join a cult or something. My mom and brother both have depression, but neither has ever tried suicide, although it must have crossed their minds sometime. One of my friends has tried to kill himself around five times, and my sister's friend almost did commit suicide.

I feel your pain, and I sincerely wish I could come fly out to you and help you. You need help that nobody on these forums can provide, unless you can give antidepressant prescriptions over the internet. Just try to swim through the river without being caught by the undertow, pull through the hard times to get to the land of eternal happiness. I can't stop you from committing suicide, but I can tell you this: although none of us here on the forums know you, we all love you.

Just always remember that.

Menace13

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/vi ew/381115

NEWGROUNDS RUMBLE FTW!!!!

Avid NG lover.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 16:14:14

don't be stupid. how do you know what youre capable of accomplishing? there are alternatives to ending everything, possibly destroying the lives of those who really care about you. hope. hope, man. don't focus on the negative things in your life, try to be more optimistic. 3 kids at my school have died this year alone, guys i knew, guys i talked with. its hard on people, believe me. basically, hang in there. it may be hard now, but if you dont hold on, you wont have a chance to get back on track.

Life and time are very similar. YOU choose how you wish to spend them.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-08 16:30:38

Ok, listen. Death is nothing but emptiness. Understandable you are mentally unstable, and right now, you are preaching to the wrong choir, though I have to say that a lot of people havent been complete dicks here..so Im glad for that. You need to speak to someone who will get you the professional guidance you need. You could be suffering all kinds of social wow and if you are strong enough to do so, you can pull yourself up and out of the gutter the life you believe fate has dealt you. Life is hard, especially since it doesnt have to be. Humans make life miserable for one another to some degree, because a little part of us likes it cause it keeps up our spirits to know someone else feels shittier than themselves. I will give you a prime example....I was an abused kid...physically and sexually. For a long time I had to suffer the physical abuse from my mom, and the sexual abuse from my asshole father(who I hope has died a terrible death)If it werent for 'nosy' neighbors, I might of still been in that damn house. Instead, I was sent to a boys home where for almost 10 years I had to deal with getting picked on, beat up and everything else you'd think you'd have to deal with when it comes to dealing with people who are in that predicamate. I finally got out of there and lived my life....then I became homless. For 3 years, I had to deal with the streets and shelters, till I was able to find a shelter I could use as a residence. I was able to find work and though it all, I managed to find find somone. then I get hit by a car. I was ble to recover and sued the asshole who hit me(for all of 3500 dollars after my lawyer and the hospital took me for a spin) With that money, I got an apartment and continued to work and see my girlfriend. My brother was also in a boys home and was getting out, so I said he could bunk up with me. Bad choice. He was a drug addict, and stole from me constantly to the point that I moved in with my girlfriend at her parents. After some time, we moved out of there, and now we are married. I couldnt be happier. I have a great job, a decent life(bills and debt suck), but I feel the worst is over and I can live my life, knowing that I had to literally crawl thru a tube of shit to get where I am today. Do i wish what happend to me never did, sure, but, if I didnt go thru what I did and wound up where i did, I would never of met my wife. and be where Im at today. Moral of the story, life deals you a lot of shit, but how you handle it is what makes you human, a person, and a life worth living. With that my friend, I do hope you contemplate an alternative to your situation, because I cant possibly sit here and tell you I understand how you feel or come from, cause I havent lived in your shoes. But by letting you know what happend to me and seeing that I was able to go on, I hope this enlightens you and keeps you on the positive and awy from think that death is a release, because it isnt.

SOLIDUS

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 17:51:49

At 3/8/08 02:02 PM, Sawke wrote:
Clearly you have doubts as to not doing it. So stop whoring around telling people you will.
You are obviously an unfeeling person, but I am not, and I guarantee I know much more about the human mind than you do. The reason the user Xavon is making these threads is because he is uncertain of whether or not he wants to die.
I JUST fucking said he is having doubts. Why are you stating the obvious and already mentioned as if you are giving deep insight of his psyche. Goddamn you are no position to play psychiatrist so go back to pretending to being a good BBS poster.

Number one, I am in a postition to play psychiatrist, considering that I have studied depression thoroughly throughout my years on this earth. And number two, you obviously have nothing helpfult to say, so just LEAVE. I
win, you lose etc...

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 18:12:54

At 2/20/08 05:56 PM, Kero-enigma wrote:
At 2/20/08 05:54 PM, Mizar wrote: attention whore. go kill yourself.
God just loves the hypocrites here.

stop feeding them, then.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 19:12:25

Jesus most of you people are fucking retarded.

I've been depressed for years, tried to kill myself by ODing on opiates but my parents took me to the hospital and I puked em up.

People can't help but be depressed, feeling empty inside is something a lot of you will never understand. I've tried for so many fucking years to find something to keep me living, been through therapy and the pills and still I'm stuck this way. I will kill myself eventually, still giving life a chance right now.

Some people can grow out of this, others are stuck with it for the rest of their lives unless they end it themselves.

It's absolutely no way to live, depression and anxiety doesn't let people do anything.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 19:32:49

We have been discussing this so long that Xavon probably killed himself by now.

Where the bud at?

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 19:36:48

Trust me, if you killed yourself you'd be leaving alot of people sad and depressed. You don't want to make a mistake. Your life is something you get only one chance at...

*xin laugh*

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 19:44:25

Take a walk.
I'm serious.
No with an iPod or whatever, just go out early in the morning on a bright, crisp day and walk in a random direction to somewhere you've never been. Then walk some more. If you come across a hill, go up there and look back and where you've come from and beyond. You'll see enough beauty somewhere to realise that really, life is awesome.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 19:47:03

At 3/9/08 05:51 PM, uglysonObitch wrote:
Number one, I am in a postition to play psychiatrist, considering that I have studied depression thoroughly throughout my years on this earth. And number two, you obviously have nothing helpfult to say, so just LEAVE. I
win, you lose etc...

You are 16 MY AGE fucknut. You are no more experienced then i. Whatever psycho cases you have met i can assure i've been there and done that.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 21:37:47

If you're this far, and you're as sick of a fuck as you are, then do us all the favor and off yourself. You're worthless to everyone, and you'll never be seen as normal again.

You're sick! And you've clearly stated the cure, so just follow through with it.

If you've got anything valuable, leave it behind to me.

`Vale

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 23:49:25

At 3/9/08 07:47 PM, Sawke wrote:
At 3/9/08 05:51 PM, uglysonObitch wrote:
win, you lose etc...
You are 16 MY AGE fucknut. You are no more experienced then i. Whatever psycho cases you have met i can assure i've been there and done that.

Number one, my study of the human mind has not been solely based upon the people I have met during my lifetime. It has been based on medical texts and studies mostly. Number two, age is not necessarily a measuring tool for how smart one may or may not be. I may be 16, but I am one of the smartest people you will ever meet. I excel in many aspects of school, and I find knowledge quite attainable, no matter the subject. Although you may not find knowledge to be a valuable thing, I consider it to be of the utmost importance in life. Number three, please, can we not resort to insults so much? Calling me a "fucknut" doesn't help anyone, nor does mean anything. I mean, I like peanuts, I've had walnuts, and chestnuts are also good, but I've never had a "fucknut". If they do exist, please refer me to a reputable dealer of these "fucknuts" so that I can understand why I am one. Number four, as you can see, this has turned into nothing but a flame war, and we should just end it. EDN.

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

>CLICK DAT SHIZ!<

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-09 23:56:58

Just tell yourself... that you won't ever be happy again if you die... I don't think there is a stairway to heaven... and you don't have any other life to live. This is not the end... we all have shitty moments in our lives, and sometimes just too fucking much problems... but I'm sure you'll have a reason to smile in the future, somehow :)

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 00:03:13

At 3/8/08 02:02 PM, Sawke wrote:

in fact he is right... you are wrong.

Talking about how you feel is a good way to feel better. And doing it on Newgrounds is a nice way for him to talk about it with people who don't know him in real life, wo he knows that nobody will be looking at him strangly or acting weird with him.
If he feels bad and feels the need to talk about it... you decide if you want to listen to him or not... but let him speak his mind.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 19:49:33

At 3/9/08 11:49 PM, uglysonObitch wrote:

Number one, my study of the human mind has not been solely based upon the people I have met during my lifetime.

YES and? I have had friends who cut themselves and are suicidal, who told me they were ninjas,japanese assassins and all sorts of crazy shit. You LIFETIME is 16 unless you started reading medicals texts from age 3 shut up. My dads a psychiatrist and i've read up on and asked him about any mental disease i could think of.

age is not necessarily a measuring tool for how smart one may or may not be. I may be 16, but I am one of the smartest people you will ever meet.

I beg to differ.Smart people don't run around telling other people how smart they are. Age IS a measure of wisdom. If you aren't wise enough to realize you aren't the king kong of psychiatriatry at your age then you are neither smart nor wise.
I excel in many aspects of school, and I find knowledge quite attainable, no matter the subject.

WHOA JUNIORS GOT A IN MATH! HOW IS YOUR GETTING STRAIGHT As relevent to psychiatry?

Number four, as you can see, this has turned into nothing but a flame war, and we should just end it. EDN.

i thought you were smart what happend? can't spell end?

Maybe you should learn not to start shit then run out like a punk? if i wanna say something let me say it. If i think he's being over dramatic then it's my right. I gave a concise statement stating exactly why i felt the way i felt and you come out of nowhere and bitch.

Free forums. If he wants advice he should go to a goddamn advice site. Anyone who has been on this site even a month should know this isn't the place to find comfort in kind words!

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:00:35

ahh man swake. I was likin you untill you pulled that "IM ONE OF THE SMARTEST PEOPLE YOU WILL EVER MEET" bullshit. That kind of ruined it for me to be honest...

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:09:42

The truth is suicide is selfish if you choose to commit suicide your going t hurt your loved ones. If your a teenager try to realize that this is the funnest but hardest time of your life and it will pass and you will marry and have kids dont give that away for something thats going on now

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:12:52

At 3/10/08 07:49 PM, Sawke wrote: Lots of funny bullshit given my current situation.

Sorry to blast you out of the water Sawke, but I just got out of a psych ward for OD'ing on my anxiety medication.

Grant you I didn't do it intentionally, but I could have died because of it and I was in a psychiatric hospital for 5 days, I got off GSP (General Suicide Prevention) on my 2nd day and spent the next 4 days waiting to be released.

I'd tell you more but I'm waiting to get the energy to write up a full length thread on everything that happened in the lead up and what I saw and did in the ward.

Seriously, you really made me smile after I saw what you wrote, especially since today was my discharge day and you seem to think I was bullshitting for attention.

A list of things I was diagnosed with before I go:

Severe Anxiety and Depression
ODD (Basically OCD for Control)
and Selective Mutism.

Really, you lost a lot of respect from me Sawke; not that you care, just thought I'd share. Expect a new thread eventually.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:17:56

At 3/10/08 08:12 PM, Xavon wrote: Stuff I wrote like a minute ago

Forgot to mention, in case you think I'm joking, regardless of the unfortunate fact that I don't have a working scanner, I have plenty of proof that I was locked in there for 5 days. I have about 6 or 7 wrist bands including my own that I had my friends there rip off before I left so I could remember them a little, along with a card from the hospital, this heart shaped stress ball, the ace of spades from the deck of cards I carried around the entire time, and an apple stem.

I do wish I could scan it for you all.

The hospital was Havenwyck in case you are skeptical of that too. 1525 University Drive; Auburn Hills, Michigan 48236 (248) 373-9200; Fax: (248) 373-0528 is what's on the card.

I was prescribed Lexapro, Dyserol, and Welbutrin replaced the lexapro after they took me off by my request.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:21:31

At 3/10/08 08:17 PM, Xavon wrote:
The hospital was Havenwyck in case you are skeptical of that too. 1525 University Drive; Auburn Hills, Michigan 48236 (248) 373-9200; Fax: (248) 373-0528 is what's on the card.
I was prescribed Lexapro, Dyserol, and Welbutrin replaced the lexapro after they took me off by my request.

Reply to my PMs God dammit so I can practice my mad psychiatric skills on you, you crazy son of a bitch!

Proud member of the Atheist Church

sweet21- they found his birth certificate and he wasn't born in America but Hawaii, so will he be fired from being the president?

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-10 20:23:31

At 3/10/08 08:21 PM, GrammerNaziElite wrote:
At 3/10/08 08:17 PM, Xavon wrote:
Reply to my PMs God dammit so I can practice my mad psychiatric skills on you, you crazy son of a bitch!

I also laughed at how you said you knew I was here, yet I was stuck in that psych ward.

There's really no reason for us to converse on the subject now that I've already been admitted and discharged; considering I might admit myself back into it willingly for multiple reasons.

BBS Signature

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-11 16:31:48

At 3/10/08 08:23 PM, Xavon wrote:
There's really no reason for us to converse on the subject now that I've already been admitted and discharged; considering I might admit myself back into it willingly for multiple reasons.

I know you're probably not on this thread anymore, but I'm glad you didn't do it. Whenever I usually hear about someone killing him/her self(Not often, but when I do), I'll say something like, "That's sad.". But If YOU had killed yourself, I would have actually BEEN sad for a bit. I know almost nothing about you, but I still would have taken it a lot more seriously than if it had been some person on the news. Just wanted to get that off of my chest.

Maybe if I find a good picture of something, then I'll have a good sig.

Response to Suicide. 2008-03-11 16:34:56

Xavon, you have a whole life ahead of you, just be calm and try to have a postive attitude, everything you said in the thread was mostly negative, but I know there must be people that love you.

Examples are like your family, relatives or friends.

I think suicide is just another way of giving up yourself due to not handling the pressure.

There is a better way, suicide should be off your mind immediately.

Everything I see is just a image of my thoughts "Always looking for a better day..."

What's your fastest reaction time?

-[Audiosurf Club]-

BBS Signature