• 1 Reply
djconnect
djconnect
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Hiphop Defence Crew Feb. 18th, 2008 @ 11:53 PM

im starting this crew so people in the hiphop portal can discuss who we think should be the #1 rated artists in the portal. simple and hopefully effective. and good looks to cajete for giving me the idea.

rules-

1= do not use this forum to promote your own work, you must be nominated by another person to have us think about voting your work to the top.

2= we will not be giving out rankings every one has equal say in what we all vote to do.

3=to join you must be a active member and have summited at least one song to the hiphop portal with a score of 2.5 and up.

4= a time limit of 48 hours after some one has nominated a song to be voted to the top will be given to start and end the voting.

5= if you agree with a nomination post a reply and tell us who you voted for.

6=when the 48 hours are up we will announce the winner, everyone who is a member of the crew should then vote a 5 for that song, even if you do not agree still vote a 5 and nominate your favorite song the next turn and we will start voting.

7= when nominating please add a link 2 the song

8= every 48 hours we start a new round.

i think that should cover it all if not PM me and let me know what should be changed/added.

to start i nominate cajete's deja vu to be the first song added at the top. click hear to lissen

Hiphop Defence Crew

I am a hacker of a Nu-Aira

BBS Signature
Gooch
Gooch
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to Hiphop Defence Crew Feb. 19th, 2008 @ 12:06 AM

I really respect what you're trying to do here with this crew, but honestly, this would be more suitable for the Audio Forum. I'd just copy all what you put here and try it there, although I'd check to be entirely sure nothing else like this has been done first.